• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gold hack: Pokemon Plasma Red [Script Demo Released]

What Pokemon would you pick for a beginner?

• Fuille- Fighting/Dark Type

Votes: 494 58.6%
  • Galar- Psychic/Steel Type

Votes: 349 41.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2007
    This hack look very good. Keep up the great work. Great Maps, Great everything. Hopefully you will post new screenshots cause I want to see more.

FaNtEcH

u keep winning until u lose
    Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2008
    that glitch was quite big
    good u fixed it though
    Good Work

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    I'm glad the glitches have been fixed. Blazichu, I like the starters. It's your choice if you change them based on the other posts. I like your game and I cant wait to see it finished. (Easier said than done).

Liquinn.

Spar-tah

Member of Silver Isle
    Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2006
    Yea i like the starter ideas, looks like a cool hack.

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Yah, The starters are good. Don't diss them, He made these by hand and he has put alot effort into the game. And people diss the starters. How unfair is that :(. This game will pwn.

Shame everyone's more interested into the R/S/E/FR/LG generation though,

Liq.

ZoFreX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2007
    liquinn said:
    Yah, The starters are good. Don't diss them, He made these by hand and he has put alot effort into the game. And people diss the starters. How unfair is that :(. This game will pwn.

Shame everyone's more interested into the R/S/E/FR/LG generation though,

Liq.

The starters are cool, Blazichu I never knew you hand drew them that makes this game even better, and liquinn is right people should pay more attention on G/S/C because they are very well done.

Good job Blazichu.:)

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Thanks to all the people who have commented on my hack.

New Screenshots and a Map of Ecruteak.

The Pokemon Centre in Ecruteak
    Pokemon Plasma Red [Script Demo Released]

The only way out is surfing

Near the Gym

The Map of Ecruteak is here

Ecruteak City can be exited into Rock Tunnel which then goes to Cianwood City.

ZoFreX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2007
    Great Screenshots and Map, you game has a very good storyline, Keep it up Blazichu, this hack will be great when done.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Thanks for Commenting on the Screenshots I will update soon, but I have been busy with school work, I should post alot more soon.

ZoFreX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2007
    Blazichu said:
    Thanks for Commenting on the Screenshots I will update soon, but I have been busy with school work, I should post alot more soon.

No Problem Blazichu, but your hack is very good, I wish I could see more Fake Pokemon, I would prefer to play this than many other hacks.

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2007
    Pkmn Helper said:
    No Problem Blazichu, but your hack is very good, I wish I could see more Fake Pokemon, I would prefer to play this than many other hacks.

I like this hack too, you should reveal some sort of new event that occurs in the game that would be cool. Also I looked at the Map of Ecruteak but where is the Burned Tower and if not where do you batle the rival there?

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Pikamonster2006 said:
    I like this hack too, you should reveal some sort of new event that occurs in the game that would be cool. Also I looked at the Map of Ecruteak but where is the Burned Tower and if not where do you batle the rival there?

You will be able to access the second floor of the Burned Tower where the legendaries Entei, Raikou, Suicune are and it should be in a cave somewhere else. There will be new Fake Pokemon to replace those legendaries.

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2007
    Blazichu said:
    You will be able to access the second floor of the Burned Tower where the legendaries Entei, Raikou, Suicune are and it should be in a cave somewhere else. There will be new Fake Pokemon to replace those legendaries.

That sounds cool, that is good, you are a good rom hacker:)
    Could you PM me that Fake Pokemon that will be replacing the dogs please.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    I could use beta testers if anyone wants to be one, also what type should the 4th gym be ice, dark or water?

Hopefully I will get alot more work done on this soon. PM me and don't post if you want to be a beta tester.

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2007
    Blazichu said:
    I could use beta testers if anyone wants to be one, also what type should the 4th gym be ice, dark or water?

Hopefully I will get alot more work done on this soon.

The 4th gym should be ice or water that would be cool, I would prefer Ice though, cause my favourite Pokemon's Articuno.

ZoFreX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2007
    I like the idea of a water gym leader that would make this game the best I have seen;) , water type Pokemon are my favorite and add a Quagsire as one of the gymleaders Pokemon because it looks funny.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Pikamonster2006 said:
    What other types of gyms are in your hack?

So far it is grass, fire, electric that is why I was thinking kinda of a water gym, but I go by the decisions.

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2007
    Blazichu said:
    So far it is grass, fire, electric that is why I was thinking kinda of a water gym, but I go by the decisions.

That should be good combination if a water gym was involved but I still choose Ice, can't wait for new screenshots.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back