• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gold hack: Pokemon Plasma Red [Script Demo Released]

What Pokemon would you pick for a beginner?

• Fuille- Fighting/Dark Type

Votes: 494 58.6%
  • Galar- Psychic/Steel Type

Votes: 349 41.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Pikamonster2006 said:
    That should be good combination if a water gym was involved but I still choose Ice, can't wait for new screenshots.

I will try and post new screenshots as soon as possible, I am kinda thinking about a water gym, but there would have to be alot of work done.

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    I have a idea, There should be a gym leader with all three legendary birds or just one of them. It's totaly up to you what you do Blazichu. :)

ZoFreX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2007
    liquinn said:
    I have a idea, There should be a gym leader with all three legendary birds or just one of them. It's totaly up to you what you do Blazichu. :)

liquinn, a gym leader shouldn't have legendaries, I know it was a good idea and all but I recommend if it going to be a water gym they should have Quagsire, Gyarados and Starmie cause those Pokemon are good water types.

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2007
    If the gym was to become an ice type gym leader, make the person have Sneasal, Delibird and Swinub or Piloswine, I chose three Pokemon like Pkmn Helper.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    I will do the fourth Gym Leader as a water gym, Pkmn Helper you should be happy:)

There will be new screenshots soon hopefully.

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2007
    Blazichu said:
    I will do the fourth Gym Leader as a water gym, Pkmn Helper you should be happy:)

Oh, no Ice Gym leader I can't wait for the new screenshots.

ZoFreX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2007
    Blazichu said:

Ok cool, could you add in the Pokemon I recommended? I can't wait for the new screenshots or maps if you post a map.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Pkmn Helper said:
    Ok cool, could you add in the Pokemon I recommended? I can't wait for the new screenshots or maps if you post a map.

I will post a map of Cianwood very soon, also I will probably add the Pokemon you recommended.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Here's the map of Cianwood.
    Pokemon Plasma Red [Script Demo Released]

You go through Rock Tunnel to get here.

ZoFreX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2007
    Cool Map of Cianwood, it looks very good but how do you get out of there?

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Pkmn Helper said:
    Cool Map of Cianwood, it looks very good but how do you get out of there?

You get out of there at the house nearest the bottom, the one closer to the Pokemon Centre, also it should take you to Fushcia City where the 6th Gym will be.

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2007
    Cool Map of Cianwood, this is looking very good, I can't wait for more pictures from your hack.

Last edited:

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Heya Blazichu.

Nice map. I like it :). I hope this game is going ok.

Liquinn.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Pikamonster2006 said:
    Cool Map of Cianwood, this is looking very good, I can't wait for more pictures from your hack.

liquinn said:
    Heya Blazichu.

Nice map. I like it :). I hope this game is going ok.

Liquinn.

Thanks for the comments, I will update very soon.
    but for now here's a map of Fushcia City.
    Enjoy and Please Comment about it.

FaNtEcH

u keep winning until u lose
    Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2008
    Fushcia city is looking great
    you will get Surf before that right?

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    tyranitar 3000 said:
    Fushcia city is looking great
    you will get Surf before that right?

Yes, you get surf before Fushcia City, you get it before Cianwood too.
    I will try and post new screenshots too.

ZoFreX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2007
    Cool map of Fushcia are you adding a Safari Zone? Can't wait for more screenshots.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Pkmn Helper said:
    Cool map of Fushcia are you adding a Safari Zone? Can't wait for more screenshots.

I will make the National Park where the Safari Zone was, it should exit near Mt. Mortar, also since I have gotten a few complaints about my Fake Pokemon I could use a spriter, I will make the Fake Pokemon and the spriter will fix them, PM me if you want to be a spriter also I need proof of work and I still need to be able to insert the Fake Pokemon using Agixp. This doesn't mean you make Fake Pokemon you will fix the ones I make.

ZoFreX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2007
    I like the idea of the National Park where the Safari Zone is it's good, what is wrong with the Fake Pokemon?, they look good.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back