• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gold hack: Pokemon Plasma Red [Script Demo Released]

What Pokemon would you pick for a beginner?

• Fuille- Fighting/Dark Type

Votes: 494 58.6%
  • Galar- Psychic/Steel Type

Votes: 349 41.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    I have already shown these Fake Pokemon before but as JPEGs, but here are the begineers, so there is not much new except I have mapped out the water gym. Both of the Fake Pokemon evolve at level 16, if you want to see more just PM me. I have just fixed them up to look more 3D.

Fuille- Fighting/Dark Type Pokemon
    Pokemon Plasma Red [Script Demo Released]

Galar- Psychic Type Pokemon
    Pokemon Plasma Red [Script Demo Released]

Hopefully they look better.

ZoFreX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2007
    Those Pokemon look cool and better, I wish we could see more, they look very good keep it up.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    I use MS Paint, I drew them from scratch it was difficult. Hopefully more people will download my beta on the first post, this hack gets very little attention.

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2007
    Blazichu said:
    I use MS Paint, I drew them from scratch it was difficult. Hopefully more people will download my beta on the first post, this hack gets very little attention.

Your sprites look better than anything I would draw from scratch on MS Paint, the sprites are looking good.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Pikamonster2006 said:
    Your sprites look better than anything I would draw from scratch on MS Paint, the sprites are looking good.

Cartmic said:
    Yeh, I agree. Everone has to start somewhere.

Keep up the good work, looking forward to the next beta.

Thanks for the comments, I will have new screenshots soon, I have done all the gyms, so every trainer in the gym will have the same type of Pokemon as the Gym Leader eg. If the Gym Leader has Fire Pokemon, the trainers in the gym will have fire type Pokemon.

Last edited:

ZoFreX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2007
    Cool, you have made a the trainers have the same type of the gym leader that would take alot of work can't wait for more screenshots.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    I will post some new screenshots very soon and also instead of just going through doors I'm planning to add underground paths. Hopefully this will make the game better.

ZoFreX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2007
    I will post some new screenshots very soon and also instead of just going through doors I'm planning to add underground paths. Hopefully this will make the game better.

That sounds like a very good idea, keep up the great work.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Cartmic has fixed up some of my fake Pokemon so they have shading, but for now this all I have which is a map of the National Park which is where the Safari Zone was.

National Park

ZoFreX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2007
    That's a good map of the National Park it looks very good, where does it exit to?

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Sorry, if I haven't updated in awhile but I will soon hopefully, I need to do alot of texting for the 4th Gym. I might post a map or screenshot soon.

ZoFreX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2007
    Sorry, if I haven't updated in awhile but I will soon hopefully, I need to do alot of texting for the 4th Gym. I might post a map or screenshot soon.

Cool, can't wait fo the New Screenshot or Map hopefully they will look good.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    I have put an new download link into the first post as the download link and attached pictures just disappeared.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back