• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire, & Emerald Remake Speculation Thread

If Pokemon Ruby & Pokemon Sapphire was remade, would you buy it?

• Yes

Votes: 1,204 93.3%
  • No

Votes: 87 6.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
Years
  • Rocky, Envy hasn't been disrespectful to you at all. Are you even reading what she's said thus far? So cool it, or you'll find yourself infracted. I don't like the direction you're heading in this discussion. Unless Nintendo came up to you and said "THIS IS PROOF" then it's not.
    I don't need an infracion at all. I was just showing my opinion of proof then Envy came in saying that the johto legends being catchable on FRLG and Hoenn Legends on HGSS wouldn't count(But I think it does) Watch when we do get RS remakes that Dialga,Palkia,Giratina and the pixies and maybe even Cressilia and Heatran are catchable that will prove I was right.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I don't need an infracion at all. I was just showing my opinion of proof then Envy came in saying that the johto legends being catchable on FRLG and Hoenn Legends on HGSS wouldn't count(But I think it does) Watch when we do get RS remakes that Dialga,Palkia,Giratina and the pixies and maybe even Cressilia and Heatran are catchable that will prove I was right.

Really? Keep being disrespectful of everyone's opinions and you can find one headed your way soon. Acting the way you're acting is just asking to be infracted. It's your opinion, and that's fine, but it is not solid hard gold proof, not the way I see it, or most people posting in this thread. It's really a hint at the most. Now cool it.

PS: There's no such thing as an "opinion of proof." An opinion is subjective, while proof is hard evidence.

Theab95

Legend hunter
    Years
  • In my opinion there's no worst Pokemon game for me, every generation had some
    special features, gameplay, music....etc, most of people prefer the game that
    they played it in their childhood, my first game was Pokemon blue and I didn't hate
    the other games when they came out.

Anyways they will remake R/S and I'm sure of it, I also would like to see
    the follow me feature or make it optional.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023
    I'd want an Emerald Remake rather then BOTH a Ruby and Sapphire

HG/SS were the exact. same. game, but with different times you could capture the mascots

So Yea, remake Emerald with all of Black and White's gimmicks, overpower the Elite Four, level 50+ Pokemon for Sidney and go from there...) have (ugh) Wallace as Champion and let Steven be re-battled every Saturday in Meteor Falls (make it more like Mt. Silver with a high point where he stands and watches over Hoenn...)

jespoke

Still do monotype challenges once in a blue moon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 10, 2020
    I don't need an infracion at all. I was just showing my opinion of proof then Envy came in saying that the johto legends being catchable on FRLG and Hoenn Legends on HGSS wouldn't count(But I think it does) Watch when we do get RS remakes that Dialga,Palkia,Giratina and the pixies and maybe even Cressilia and Heatran are catchable that will prove I was right.

I think you are right and wrong. Its right that Dialga, Palkia and Giratina will probably be found in the remakes, but that the others where available in those respective regions, is because Game Freak always leaves a minimal number of Pokemon unobtainable within each generation. You could complete the whole national dex with only 4. gen games (And with only 3. gen games in 3. gen)

That, and not hinting a not even started project was the reason behind the wayward Legendaries.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023
    I actually wouldn't complain if the Gen IV and V pokemon were REMOVED in the remakes

make it like Black and White, you only ever encounter Hoenn Pokemon until the Post-Game....

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023
    that's why I loved Black and White...you rarely went in caves and surfed. so you rarely ran into annoying pokemon

but after the credits...I never saw another Audino Q_Q

Theab95

Legend hunter
    Years
  • I actually wouldn't complain if the Gen IV and V pokemon were REMOVED in the remakes

make it like Black and White, you only ever encounter Hoenn Pokemon until the Post-Game....
    LOL I can't imagine B/W remakes maybe the graphics would look like PS2.
    It wouldn't be a problem for me if Wallace is the champion as long
    as I can battle Steven.

Last edited:

Eagledelt

=)?
    Years
  • It is just a quick reminder for the users of GMT, in particular. Probably by this time tomorrow we can expect news about the new Pokemon game (which can be R/S Remakes =]]]]] ), because Dengeki DS comes out in Japan May 21st =D

Harmonie

Winds ღ
    Years
  • I'd want an Emerald Remake rather then BOTH a Ruby and Sapphire

HG/SS were the exact. same. game, but with different times you could capture the mascots

So Yea, remake Emerald with all of Black and White's gimmicks, overpower the Elite Four, level 50+ Pokemon for Sidney and go from there...) have (ugh) Wallace as Champion and let Steven be re-battled every Saturday in Meteor Falls (make it more like Mt. Silver with a high point where he stands and watches over Hoenn...)

That would be nice, but that's not the way Nintendo works.

At least, with HG and SS they added most (if not all) of the differences that Crystal had from Gold and Silver. So we can assume the same thing will happen for Ruby and Sapphire.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • At least, with HG and SS they added most (if not all) of the differences that Crystal had from Gold and Silver. So we can assume the same thing will happen for Ruby and Sapphire.

I would love RS remakes with walk-in double battles like Emerald. Mmm. <3

MikeyOak

Gary Oak wannabe
    Years
  • If one was to come out that'd be great and seeming it is the only gen not to feature on the DS (although 1st gen shares a game) I personally could see it happening but not for another couple of years, what I'd much prefer is the impossible dream of a game with every region in, but I know thats a massive longshot

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
    Years
  • In HG/SS we could get the weather trio, so in the remakes I think we can get the
    creation trio.
    And remember Lugia and Ho-Oh in FRLG? I'm sure that Dialga,Palkia and Giratina will be catchable(Palkia on Ruby Dialga on Sapphire get both and you can get Giratina)

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • And remember Lugia and Ho-Oh in FRLG? I'm sure that Dialga,Palkia and Giratina will be catchable(Palkia on Ruby Dialga on Sapphire get both and you can get Giratina)
    Note though Lugia/Ho-oh were event-only Pokemon in FRLG and mostly for Japan/parts of America iirc too. (More notably they were available in Colosseum and XD). Not that having legendaries from other games/generations isn't that unlikely imo - in the latter 4th gen games Platinum also had Regis activated via an event Regigigas and the Kanto legendary birds, and HGSS had the Lati@s Pokemon too for instance.

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
    Years
  • I think we may have been saved until the real RS remakes come out. Gameguru81 on youtube has made a hack of BW and it is a RS remake(Kind of like Shiny Gold)

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
    Years
  • Here's a bit of evidence in B/W that I think may point to an RS remake. In the Desert Resort, there is a backpacker who you don't battle, but when you talk to him he says "Oh! A sea of sand! I don't need Go-Goggles here! Oh, I've come here all the way from the Hoenn Region." Coincidence? I think not.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back