• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire, & Emerald Remake Speculation Thread

If Pokemon Ruby & Pokemon Sapphire was remade, would you buy it?

• Yes

Votes: 1,204 93.3%
  • No

Votes: 87 6.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

blue

gucci
    Years
    If Nintendo saw the poll results on this, I'm sure they'd hurry up the process

True, cause the likes of Rhyhorn, Snorunt, Magnemite, Ralts & Nosepass we're all in the Hoenn dex and to not include their evolutions would be slightly odd, I'm sure they did the same in HG/SS?
    And I doubt they'd include Unova Pokémon it would destroy it for nostalgic gameplayers and there would probally be alot of complains, plus they didn't include any Sinnoh Pokémon in HG/SS.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    Yeah I dont think THE GREATEST PEOPLE EVER will include the Unova pokemon until after the E4 is beaten. Maybe the Johto starters will be available after like in Emerald? Although a bit unlikey because of how easy trading is now, just import one.

idk about Regigigas, I think that it is pretty Sinnoh exclusive. But it might make an appearance, would be cool it if did somehow.

Skara

THIS. IS. SEMPITERNAL.
    Years
    If it's a remake, they could easily add in some extra areas. Like say... a Sevii Islands type thing?
    Like, take a ship from Slateport City to an island full of the extra Kanto and Johto Pokes and some Sinnoh, another island with some more Kanto and Johto's and mostly Sinnoh Pokes, and then an island further away with many areas housing Unova Pokemon.
    Completing quests on these islands would unlock E4 rematches, as a result of how long it would take, Steven has gone into emo mode and hibernated in Meteor Falls with Wallace becoming champ.
    Like someone suggested above, Wallace's rematch is he's champion and the 8th gym rematch it's Juan.
    Also, on these sidequests, you bump into some of the Gym Leaders and Elite 4 members and that will explain how Drake ends up with Haxorus and Sydney ends up with Krookodile.

Also seeing Unova Pokemon socially mixing with Pokemon we know and love would be amazing. Being in a double battle and seeing Braviary and Blaziken doesn't look right to me...

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2012
    I found a new hint that they might make these games… In Black and White, when you surf west and then north of P2 Laboratory, there is a place where you can dive. Then go straight ahead and you can return to the surface. Once you're back at the surface, surf north and there is a little island with a small building. When you go inside there are four men in lab coats and one in a black suit. If you talk to one of the lab coat guys he says that this is Game Freak's private developing building. If you talk to the guy in the black suit he says that they are "almost finished remaking an old game".

blue

gucci
    Years
    I found a new hint that they might make these games… In Black and White, when you surf west and then north of P2 Laboratory, there is a place where you can dive. Then go straight ahead and you can return to the surface. Once you're back at the surface, surf north and there is a little island with a small building. When you go inside there are four men in lab coats and one in a black suit. If you talk to one of the lab coat guys he says that this is Game Freak's private developing building. If you talk to the guy in the black suit he says that they are "almost finished remaking an old game".

Wow, I'm surprised I haven't noticed that or no-one has, thanks very much I'll add it to the list!

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years

Holy crap that's amazing! I just got excited for the first time since I started reading this thread.

The_Noob

Banned
    Years

Yeah, and there's a Mew under the truck at Vermillion City back in RBGY, too.

I think they'll be called SunRuby and RainSapphire. Why?

Well, because:

1) Groudon causes infinite sunlight (Drought), thus making SunRuby appropriate. Same goes for his fellow elder god's power, Kyogre's Drizzle (ie; RainSapphire).
    2) It makes a funny palindrome when in acronym form (SRRS)
    3) It sounds pretty pimp.

Noob out.

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2012
    Yeah, and there's a Mew under the truck at Vermillion City back in RBGY, too.

Real clever… anyway, I didn't find that hint myself, I read it from some other forum.

blue

gucci
    Years
    Yeah, cause what other game could they be talking about? HG/SS was released a year ago and we've already had FR/LG, only possible other is R/S.

and I'm going to check it out now to confirm it.

Years
    Yeah, cause what other game could they be talking about? HG/SS was released a year ago and we've already had FR/LG, only possible other is R/S.

and I'm going to check it out now to confirm it.

There is only one place in B/W you can Dive and that is in Undella Bay. Sorry but it's an absolute fake.

Also, you can't swim North of P2 Lab.

Eagledelt

=)?
    Years

Wow! That is a real nice one! I found one similar in HG/SS, which I posted here and it is something similar. I really hope that these two hints really point to those remakes (:

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen May 25, 2024
    Spoiler:

Obvious April Fools prank is obvious.

--------------------------

I want Wally to have more than just a Ralts when you fight him in Mauville City.

His team should be like this, or similar:

Ralts lv.17
    Skitty/Magnemite lv.16
    Budew (if they decided to add any more pokémon to the Hoenn dex, similar to what they did in HGSS)/Roselia lv.15

Skara

THIS. IS. SEMPITERNAL.
    Years
    Real clever… anyway, I didn't find that hint myself, I read it from some other forum.
    Really? then how come you said...
    Just be careful there mate. Also, link us to this forum, unless for some magical reason you can't find it again.
    Obvious April Fools prank is obvious.

--------------------------

I want Wally to have more than just a Ralts when you fight him in Mauville City.

His team should be like this, or similar:

Ralts lv.17
    Skitty/Magnemite lv.16
    Budew (if they decided to add any more pokémon to the Hoenn dex, similar to what they did in HGSS)/Roselia lv.15
    I second both parts of this post.

Volcom22

Weepingbell Collector.. ^.^
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2011
    Not sure if this was mentioned yet, But when your in the Desert there's a person who mentions he has the goggles from Hoenn when you talk to him.. That may be a hint one might say?

blue

gucci
    Years
    Not sure if this was mentioned yet, But when your in the Desert there's a person who mentions he has the goggles from Hoenn when you talk to him.. That may be a hint one might say?

Yeah, that's been brought up several times, but thanks anyway :)

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
    Years
    I want Roxanne to have an aron added to her team when you first battle her. Brawly should use his Emerald team. Same for Wattson. Flannery should stay with her Emerald team. Norman also with his Emerald team(Or they could give him a swellow to make him harder). Winona should use Altaria,Swellow,Pelipper,Tropius and Skarmory. Liza and Tate should stick with Solrock and Lunatone and if Gallade gets added put it and Gardevoir with them. Wallace/Juan will stay the same.

blue

gucci
    Years
    I want Roxanne to have an aron added to her team when you first battle her. Brawly should use his Emerald team. Same for Wattson. Flannery should stay with her Emerald team. Norman also with his Emerald team(Or they could give him a swellow to make him harder). Winona should use Altaria,Swellow,Pelipper,Tropius and Skarmory. Liza and Tate should stick with Solrock and Lunatone and if Gallade gets added put it and Gardevoir with them. Wallace/Juan will stay the same.

Yeah, I'm sure they'll make several changes including Gym Leaders Team change in Level and maybe even Pokémon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back