• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shiny Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Zel :D
    I have a question :P
    as you know almost every pokemon game has an ultimate trainer , like in gold it's ash and in ruby it's that steven ( i think xD )
    I think i know ash will be in it :P
    but wil there be other trainer's like that or just one xD????

Years
  • It is Red in Gold, not Ash. Red /= Ash.
    And Steven is the Champion, not an Ubertrainer. He's like Cynthia.

You are right about Red in gold because Red is from the first two Pokémon games which were Red & Blue, also to clear this up Ash has never appeared in any of the Pokémon games but the only game Ash was in was Pokémon Puzzle League!

PS. Correct if I'm wrong!

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2007
    where are the places to find a sun or moon stone in this game? i have an Eevee and i want it to evolve to espeon or umbreon

SerenadeDS

Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2013
    where are the places to find a sun or moon stone in this game? i have an Eevee and i want it to evolve to espeon or umbreon

You can get a SunStone from the Bug Catching contest, But I dont know were to get a MoonStone....

dirk123

Organization XIII
    Years
  • You can get a SunStone from the Bug Catching contest, But I dont know were to get a MoonStone....

The first Moon Stone is in Tohjo(sp?) Falls, in the cave where you go up the Waterfull to get on the road to Victory Road (Kanto/Johto border).

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2007
    The first Moon Stone is in Tohjo(sp?) Falls, in the cave where you go up the Waterfull to get on the road to Victory Road (Kanto/Johto border).

super......i have 6 badges so that will be a bit, also do you know where another one might be? because i also have a nidorino :p

and second thing is....my gyrados in the lake of rage isn't shiny, in zels video it works

SerenadeDS

Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2013
    Did you download the newest Beta? And if so, Maybe its going to be in the new Beta...I dont have a clue, Im not there yet XD

Lash

Years
  • What about Pokemon Yellow?

Thats right, Pokemon Yellow was the only Pokemon Game that had an Ash twist because of the starter Pikachu.
    But then after that, the Pikachu starter trainer made it into G/S/C, but it completley changed Red's character to and Ash/Red twist, because of the team.
    The only time Red ever had all three fully evolved Starters was for a short Peroid in the G/S/C Manga series, when Blue was at Ilex Forest, and it was for before Red and Green switched Starters.

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2014
    hey Zel, you said that u will change heroes and some pokemon sprites - great :)..will u also change tiles ? or thos will be in final version ? mayby u can make colors looks more like emerald or firered ? it will be perfect :)
    Your hack is the only reason i am here :) and its only hack that i am playing .. great job

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2011
    lets stop now...

Its called a fake pokemon, yes, but it would be better to make them catchable(which Im sure a lot of fans would appreciate) instead of just putting them in with no purpose at all. Think about it.

Ok dude lol lets stop now... Oh well it would be awesome to have it in here but i will try to make one with the ghosts!

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2008
    I need a water type that can learn Waterfall, none of mine can (a Polywhirl, Clampearl and Krabby)

Can't wait for the full B4.

SytheXP

Net Labs/UG Founder
    Years
  • hey Zel, you said that u will change heroes and some pokemon sprites - great :)..will u also change tiles ? or thos will be in final version ? mayby u can make colors looks more like emerald or firered ? it will be perfect :)
    Your hack is the only reason i am here :) and its only hack that i am playing .. great job

all the hacks here are good. Zel did an excellent job yea but just dont get bored with it.(I have 6 lvl 100s) and Cant wait to be able to get my final badge zel.
    Also I need to quit horsing around and work on my projects

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    im playing shiny gold on my psp :) if someone wants to know how to do this pm me. anyways im on he part with team rocket in the radio tower.

p.s. i named my rival Zel.
    theres alot of rivals!
    zel
    carlos
    the couple
    the bug guy
    alot!

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    right after u destroy the electrodes in that store in mahagony, he should give it to u along with clamperl. but of course u need to beat that town's gym to use it.

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2008
    I never go it.. Maybe a glitch all i have is Cut, Fly, Surf, Rock Smash, Flash, Strength and Waterfall. He didn't give me Whirlpool, he came me the Clampearl (I was wondering where that came from) tho.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back