• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shiny Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draik

Hi.
Years
  • Hmm... it's been a while since I've posted here, but why not? XD

Since I'm much to lazy to read through all 19x pages, I've got a probably answered question D:

I've got the Ghostbuster, and I can't bust ghosts D:

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2009
    Has anyone caught a Heracross yet? I've tried Heatbutting trees on Route 42, but only got Spearows..

Gamewhale

lol --
    Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2012
    Hmm... it's been a while since I've posted here, but why not? XD

Since I'm much to lazy to read through all 19x pages, I've got a probably answered question D:

I've got the Ghostbuster, and I can't bust ghosts D:
    Go to the Burned Tower in Johto, and find Morty where Entei, Raikou and Suicune were. Battle him, and he'll make it work.

Oscuridad

Raikou owns!
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2009
    Superb hack

Nice hack, Zel! I am playing this on my PSP and it's really awesome. Keep up the good work. By the way, can someone tell me where to get Rock Smash? Sorry if this has already been answered, but I haven't read the whole thread. Thanks in advance.

rithwik

Modern story maker
    Years
  • Nice hack, Zel! I am playing this on my PSP and it's really awesome. Keep up the good work. By the way, can someone tell me where to get Rock Smash? Sorry if this has already been answered, but I haven't read the whole thread. Thanks in advance.

After battling sudowuddo, talk to the guy who is right to where preveously sudowuddo was there( the one that looks fat), he will thank u for clearng the way and give u rocksmash.:classic:

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2008
    Why Silver has the big boss music theme? isn't it supposed to be for Lance? he has a regular elite 4 music...

Gary getting out of the league building is a bug right?

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2008
    I didn't see this bug in the list but I could have missed it...

In the slowpoke well, none of the team rocket members except the last one have intelligible speech and they crash the game.

Also after defeating the final guy, Kurt's sprite is in the wrong place and you end up talking to thin air.

I am playing SGX 3.5.

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2008
    what happened to x master's post? it disappeared..
    anyway.. speaking of shiny pokemon: I restarted a few times, trying to get a good nature for chikorita. and I was lucky to get a shiny one ^^
    If you want the file, here it is-
    (version 0.4, girl player)

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2007
    Hey Zel, I've downloaded the game and it's like the best hack I've seen ever, 1 person working on it and it ain't even official or anything ;) . Concerning the music, I know that there are Johto music clips in the Sevii Islands of the original FireRed. I dunno if you knew about this already, if putting those in the areas in shiny gold are too tough, or if it just got suggested already. But anyway keep up the good work man, can't wait to see this like 100% done, even though day/night will problably be impossible.

shadoweevee

Are you still there?
    Years
  • Hey Zel, I've downloaded the game and it's like the best hack I've seen ever, 1 person working on it and it ain't even official or anything ;) . Concerning the music, I know that there are Johto music clips in the Sevii Islands of the original FireRed. I dunno if you knew about this already, if putting those in the areas in shiny gold are too tough, or if it just got suggested already. But anyway keep up the good work man, can't wait to see this like 100% done, even though day/night will problably be impossible.

He knows about it already, but just because there's johto music there, that doesn't mean EVERY johto song is in the game, I remember some people saying they were going to help Zel make new johto music, but I don't know what happened to them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back