• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shiny Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 23, 2008
    I am fairly new here and i want to know how to get the LIPS program

Google is how I found it

Pokemon Shiny Gold

I will also post a picture of the invisible trainer next to a slowbro for Zel(he asked where it was and i cant give directions).

kuku-melon

carbonero
    Years
    Burned tower

Well... this is the best hack ever but I suppose that u already know that...

Just wanted to say that I think u made a mistake in the burned tower (it is not a glitch):
    After u beat Silver in Burned Tower, for meeting the Legendary dogs/cats/things u must use rock smash, but for using rock smash outside battle u must have another badge (I think it's olivine's gym's medal). And this is a place to visit even before beating morty, since the level of Silver's pokemons is lower than those of morty.
    Summarizing, the problem is a little rock that u should take away, also, this rock wasn't there in G/S/C (anyway it wouldn't have been a problem since in those games rock smash wasn't a HM).

Appart from that, congratulations for making the best hack ever!

STARTER MASTER

league champion
    Years
    • Age 36
    • az
    • Seen Sep 4, 2010
    way still more shiny gold i thought it was over when i beat the elite 4 and carlos that was one rad hack cant wait

Years
    Can anyone help me to start shiny gold

I have patch file on the clean fire red rom. It was all white when i started and i have the right version of vba and put to flash 128k. it's still not working. i think it's because i don't have the lips program to make it work. where do i find it.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
    not sure about that... according to zel, the beta ends after the rail pass event... ido think that my silver is enabled after you beat the e4, so it should be enabled now...

Bishopk

meow :)
    Years
    • CO
    • Seen Feb 16, 2018
    I have patch file on the clean fire red rom. It was all white when i started and i have the right version of vba and put to flash 128k. it's still not working. i think it's because i don't have the lips program to make it work. where do i find it.

Are you using an English rom? The same happened to me in the beginning, with japanese ROM and all.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 23, 2008
    Are you using an English rom? The same happened to me in the beginning, with japanese ROM and all.

I sent you a PM please awnser it

Okay I have been in a Bug Contest for the past 5 minutes going back and forth looking for a batle. and no battles. Not even one >.<

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2008
    hey can som1 plz tell me all the evnts of legends that r out in this game so far? im a little bhind..srry

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 23, 2008
    hey can som1 plz tell me all the evnts of legends that r out in this game so far? im a little bhind..srry
    Im pretty sure Only Ho-oh, The 3 Dogs and Celebii are obtainable but when the hack is finished all legends will be available

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2008
    where did my post go? lol anyway...i was asking if som1 could plz tell me wat the legendary events in this game r so far.....i just starte!! i picked chikorita!!! does any1 no wat up with carlos? i dont remember him from gold and silver.....

Momoko

OMGOODNESS THATS NOT TRUE WDF!
    Years
    hi umm i beat the league in shiny Gold (go Charizard-lv76 and Typhlosion-lv75!) but then as i was being recorded into the hall of fame it saved my game. when i tried to play again it said "the 1m circuit board is not installed." What do i do now? Thx ahead of time,and try not to make it too complicated =)

Lash

Years
    hi umm i beat the league in shiny Gold (go Charizard-lv76 and Typhlosion-lv75!) but then as i was being recorded into the hall of fame it saved my game. when i tried to play again it said "the 1m circuit board is not installed." What do i do now? Thx ahead of time,and try not to make it too complicated =)

The same problem is happening with me. I think we were suppose to normally save at one point with the Flash128k thing, and whoever did'nt is screwed, having to go through the trouble of beating the game all over again :'(
    Probably the best place to save is before challenging Lance.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back