• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Solar And Lunar Editions, Rm2k

It's official:the new CBS will be the "official" one. Should I personalize/improve it

• Yes, give it a custom flair

Votes: 18 52.9%
  • No, the standard is perfect

Votes: 16 47.1%

• Total voters

MissingChu

aka d3ad connection
    Years
    pokeseeker said:
    Sure. Ok Missing Chu. Thanks.
    sorry i cant enlarge it. i need the newest alpha. when i get it i'll take a screenshot and post it here.

Darkmage-sigh. seems we are having the same problems. i'm getting so mad!!!!

I havn't even touched RM2k3 or my website since angelfire took down alpha VI of my game!! :dead:

Last edited:

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
    Yup, I know. It was working for a short time, and then the whole site collapsed or something. I'm looking for a new place to host it as we speak. Any suggestions?

Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2005
    Send me it please!

Can you please send me your game via msn pretty please... I really need lots of pokemon charsets... and i ve always wanted to try out ure game

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
    Hm... I'm hardly ever on because of issues beyond my control... what's your MSN passport?

And it would be a lot easier to just have a download... why can't people wait for the Freewebs d/l?

Jamven

Hakuna Matata
    Years
    DarkMage31 said:
    Cool! What insturment do you play?

Anyway, I've found a few new hosts... just trying them out. Hopefully a faster d/l is on the way!

I play trumpet, baritone, mellophone, and tuba. A little snare drum and bass drum.

Also the little i did play on you game was cool. i enjoyed the opening section.

My finals are tomorrow and Friday.

Last edited:
    Back