• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

SailorShadow

Soldier of Shadows
Years
  • Fanart for Pikataro's ship names. XD -shot-

GOLD GOLD GOLD! *glompage of Gold ensues* Silver also looks cute, but I'll let the Silver Army get to him. x3

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
  • Yay! I win~! :D Do I get a prize?

yes! *gives you 1st edition Pokespe book*
    wait...no, i want this *takes it back*

It's after Pryce goes back in time and Gold returns from it, so it's later in the first part.

Ah, but Zuzu's cute nonetheless. I actually have a Torchic plushie; I'm thinking of renaming her Toro *shot* Or, I could ask my cousin for a trade, so I can get her Mudkip. 'Course, she already named it "Shoykhet". And besides, I think it'd be easier for me to get a Sapphy cosplay outfit since they have one of Haruka's... Or I could do Platina/Berlitz since they have Dawn's, and I have a Piplup plushie ^^

thats exactly why i stopped reading it. wayyyy to confusing

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Well, of course X_x Where did you stop at earlier?

I probably stopped after reading the first volume, then forced myself to finish so I could get to the R/S arc XD

Years
  • ArmyGuy0628 said:
    yes! *gives you 1st edition Pokespe book*
    wait...no, i want this *takes it back*
    ;___; But ah earned it! -grabs it back-

SailorShadow said:
    GOLD GOLD GOLD! *glompage of Gold ensues* Silver also looks cute, but I'll let the Silver Army get to him. x3
    Muheheheh. Most o' the soldiers of teh Silver Army are offline, so... -glomps Silver while they aren't looking- >3

I didn't like the G/S/C arc much at first, but it got a lot better as I kept reading. Don't give up on it so soon! It turned out to be my favorite arc~! :o

I like Zuzu with his runny nose. It provides comic relief. X3

Pikataro said:
    Masa, you take Emerald as your Garden Gnome; I take Ruby as my love slave ^^
    Yayyy! -gives Emerald a pointy hat and puts him out on her front lawn-

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • *walks over to Masa's lawn and takes a picture of Emerald* This one's for the internet~~~ *when I get home* Oh, Ruby~ *Ruby comes out in a cute bunny outfit* Aw, it fits you so wonderfully~ And it's fashionable! *shot*

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Midnighteon? You got a username change? Cute new username and avvie XD

I went to it yesterday, just so I could remember Gold patting Blue's butt XD I can't believe I forgot that part ><' *shot by Gold*

Hey, Dai (is that her name, the one with the Japanese symbols? *shot again*), can I pick two more numbers pleeeease? *bored*

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    haha yup^.^

I didn't post that here? wow i have bad memory XDD

*Silver Punches Gold* "Don't touch her with your Dirty Hands!!" =B That made my day lol XD

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Oh, he punched him? I remembered him kicking Gold XD Oh well, Gold got injured either way ^^

OK, PokeSpecial Dialogue Contest! Come up with your own dialogue between two or more of the PokeSpecial characters! It can be short, long, whatever!!!

No prize included

Let's see if this flies XD

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    Aww I want a prize,darn you Pikataro! XDD

OK, PokeSpecial Dialogue Contest! Come up with your own dialogue between two or more of the PokeSpecial characters! It can be short, long, whatever!!!

Sapphy:AHHHHH! Oh...my...God!

*gives death glare to poor Ruby*

Her Pokemon were all groomed...but worse had the clown face make-up look
    (white faced with pink blush and blue mascara)

Ruby:(Practically Glowing in his so called "achievment" with sparkles in his eyes)
    Look!I even added long eyelashes (XDD)

Ruby turns around we see Sapphy all dark,her eyes a beaming red and the good ole' fire behind her.Aww he shouldn't of turned around! T.T

The End

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Niiice XD Sounds like when he gave the place they met a makeover XD She freaked out from that XD

Makeup on Pokemon is animal abuse. Unless it's natural and unharmful to animals, of course~

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • *prefers MagmaJewelshipping*

Dialogue BETWEEN: Red, Yellow, and Misty~

*you see a sign with Japanese symbols; the symbols say "Doki*Doki Senior High*

Red: Ah, what a fine day today! *slumps* But we have a major test...
    *enter Yellow*
    Yellow: Ah! Red-senpai, how are you today?
    Red: Oh, hi Yellow-chan. You're beautiful, as usual.
    Yellow: *blush* O-oh, R-Red-senpai...
    *enter Misty*
    Misty: Red?! And YELLOW?! But why?
    Red: I don't quite understand.
    Misty: I thought you...and ME... ERGH, this is SO FRUSTRATING!!! *stomps away angrily*
    Yellow: R-Red-senpai?
    Red: I'm sorry, Yellow. I know you like me, but... I already love Misty...
    Yellow: R-Red-senpai!!! *glomps him*
    Red: Yellow-chan...
    Yellow: I love you, senpai! Please, don't leave me!
    Red: *hugs Yellow tightly* Alright, I won't... *kisses her forehead*

*later*

Misty: Sorry, Red. But it was planned that way all along.
    Red: Wh-what?!
    Misty: I knew Yellow liked you, so I helped her get close to you by dating you all this time. To tell the truth, I actually like Ash...
    Red: But, Ash is a complete show-off!
    Misty: *to self* So are you... *to Red* But, there's just something about him...
    Red: I get it, I get it... *sighs, then walks away*
    Misty: Goodbye, my friend...

END. *likes Pokeshipping and Specialshipping*

Years
  • Heh Emerald = Great Garden Gnome. XD

Hey the GSC Arc is One of the best arcs >=O (Well alongside RS) I loved the emotion, the realism and selfishness of Pryce! Seriously try to finish reading. I almost cried on the part where Gold goes through the Time-Space continuum with Pryce and Celebii (What happened to Pryce anyway? =/) (Just like when I almost cried on the RS saga when I thought that a lot of people "died") Seriously These bursts of realism and reality in PokeSpe is one of the reasons I love it. =P

Edit: MAngaJewel Ship is RubyxMarge(Courtney) right. eh, I'm not sure on how to react. I still prefer FranticShip. =/

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Heh Emerald = Great Garden Gnome. XD

Hey the GSC Arc is One of the best arcs >=O (Well alongside RS) I loved the emotion, the realism and selfishness of Pryce! Seriously try to finish reading. I almost cried on the part where Gold goes through the Time-Space continuum with Pryce and Celebii (What happened to Pryce anyway? =/) (Just like when I almost cried on the RS saga when I thought that a lot of people "died") Seriously These bursts of realism and reality in PokeSpe is one of the reasons I love it. =P
    Yeah, well I almost cried when I finished the R/S arc, but only because it was over XD I finished it in like, three days while it took me a while to begin reading the G/S/C arc again :/

Years
  • Oh, he punched him? I remembered him kicking Gold XD Oh well, Gold got injured either way ^^
    ...You act as if that's a good thing... ;_;

FranticShipping is cute. And MagmaJewel is hawt. 8D Is it a bad thing that I support both? ^^; -shot-

Masa is too lazy right now needs time to come up with a good one. Although dialogue ain't really my thing. >_>;

-squeezes Garden Gnome!Emerald- Most pwnsome garden gnome ever. Also, I bring more random fan art! 8D -is on a crazed fan art spree-

Yellow <3

Here's something to taunt Green and Silver with.

And...last but not least, a dramatically awesome picture of Team Rocket!Silver. 8D

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Whoa, Silver looks... EPIC.

It's about time I find some fanart of my own and post it here, huh?

Blah, I can't find any. I search Specialshipping, and I also get Franticshipping >.> Oh, and someone had a "Fave Couples" drawing, with RedXYellow, GreenXBlue, SilverXBlue, GoldXCrys, and RubyXSapphire GALE *shot*

BigfootTheUnbeatable

Phillies World Champions 2008!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    Heh Emerald = Great Garden Gnome. XD Emerald would make a good garden gnome...

Hey the GSC Arc is One of the best arcs >=O (Well alongside RS) I loved the emotion, the realism and selfishness of Pryce! Seriously try to finish reading. I almost cried on the part where Gold goes through the Time-Space continuum with Pryce and Celebii (What happened to Pryce anyway? =/) (Just like when I almost cried on the RS saga when I thought that a lot of people "died") Seriously These bursts of realism and reality in PokeSpe is one of the reasons I love it. =P Yeah that part in G/S/C is sad. And Pryce is definitely the coolest and most complex villain is the manga.

Edit: MAngaJewel Ship is RubyxMarge(Courtney) right. eh, I'm not sure on how to react. I still prefer FranticShip. =/ I like Franticshipping better too. Ruby and Sapphire are good for eachother. *Jumps behind cover to avoid being shot by Pikataro* And I like to say Courtney. Because Marge sounds.....weird.

Meh comments in bold.

Also, I bring awesome D/P fan colorings!

I luv D/P!

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • *slashes Bigfoot with scythe* Ya know I AM a grim reaper... *shifty eyes* I shall not let Sapphire have MY Ruby, even if it kills me a second time...

Ah, Platina on her Ponyta looks so beau~ Lovely~~~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back