• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
Years
  • It is Saturday 14th February.~ Which means it is Valentines day.~ MY DAY! 8D *throws love around* :3
    Actually, that fic was the first lemon fic I've ever read......

along with another lemon fic, which was Frantic shippy.
    ....wtf is wrong with me? D:
    I read that Grantedshipping lemon too. ^.^ And that Franticshipping also... And I read a Championshipping lemon which I badly regret... OO; And I should stop talking about that now.... xD; *hides*
    Hey, can i join? xD I really love this manga *-* And well, i read all the pags (Well, only 100 xD) this club it's very funny and interesting ^^

I hope you accept me!
    Sure we accept you. :3 And you've read 100 pages? o.o The first 100 pages or the last 100? :D Well. Then you might already know what's up here.~
    Masa-chan! I think she used to be one of these guest stalkers who you always yell at! :O
    To *Yojevita*: Welcome and you don't have to ask as nobody updates the member list!
    She has to ask ME. Because I am the co-owner. D: And that has nothing to do with the member list, because that even wasn't updated by Sydian when she was still active.
    Read "Human: Special (Adventures)"?
    Better name too: Pokemon: Special (Fanclub Adventures)
    XDDD Full of win! 8D
    I can see the girls fangirling over the boys here in the club...

Yellow: Ruby-kun's posts are sooooo cute. <3 *squeak*
    Blue: I totally prefer serious boys like RubyJB88... ^.^
    Crystal: I want a coming back of Bigfoot and Royal Genesis... T_T
    Sapphire: *opens a fanclub for the fanclub*

New chapter is up.~ Pokemon: Special (Fanclub Adventures) The mystery of Mizu! Who is it?

XD
    Oh man, now I'm compelled to come up with ship names for everyone who has a pair in the fanclub.
    :O ... I totally want to do that... Must... resist... urgency... ;; *chews on mouse pad*
    About my avatar, thanks xP i really support some couples from the manga, like specialshipping, mangaquestshipping, mangapokeshipping...
    MANGAPOKESHIPPING?!? :O *hugs around your waist* It is so hard to find other mangapokeshippers... *cries tears of joy*

@Sunnybeam: You don't know me...? Q__Q

........... I think I had too much coffee... >_>;

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    It's been such a long time @_@ PC down for forever, argh. Anyway, welcome new member. You're right, this club is fun. So be active 8D

And it's Valentine. I don't like Valentine. Nothing against you, Imzadi XD

Hey Val, I like MangaPoke too! :D Kinda. But perhaps a little more than Special... Yup. ^.^ The scene in your avatar is so sad :'O

Anyways. Liked the short stories you posted. Not a fan of either Granted or SilverxSneasel (zomg) but it was good. ^.^ And RedxDeoxys? That's.... yes. O_O

What would the Pokesupe cast do when they're bored?
    Red: BattleBattleBattle. (He's not obsessed or anything.)
    Green: Read his fanmail for once. And is quickly reminded why he stopped doing that. Crazy fan girls alert.
    Blue: Put the finnishing touch to her grand How To Trick Green Into Asking Me Out Plan. (I do wonder who she ever going to do that... 8D)
    Yellow: Make excuses to stalk Red. ("I... wanted to... battle?" O//O)
    Gold: Trying to break his drink-as-many-whiskey-in-five-minutes-record. (He can't remember the record he set last day for some reason.)
    Silver: Stalk Blue much? ("It's not... stalking. I'm just doing my brotherly duty. Right?") Right. XD
    Crystal: Update research files and surprise prof. Oak with a cleaned lab. (Someone should get her out of that lab.)
    Ruby: Uhm. Is he ever bored? With all the costumes to sew, performances to make, furs to brush and Sapphire to bugger? Indeed. He's never bored. Not him.
    Sapphire: Sit in a pool and try to be a Quagsire. (You're a researcher's daughter or not.)
    Wally: When isn't he bored? Counting the stripes on the hospitals wallpaper again. (It's just the 347th time.)
    Emerald: Write another complain letter to the Plateau Shoes Fabric's boss. He wants a bigger shoe. 20 cm is not enough.

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
  • It is Saturday 14th February.~ Which means it is Valentines day.~ MY DAY! 8D *throws love around* :3
    Yay~ :D -hugs you-

I read that Grantedshipping lemon too. ^.^ And that Franticshipping also... And I read a Championshipping lemon which I badly regret... OO; And I should stop talking about that now.... xD; *hides*
    O.O Do tell me about the championshippy fic~
    -shot-

I can see the girls fangirling over the boys here in the club...

Yellow: Ruby-kun's posts are sooooo cute. <3 *squeak*
    Crystal: I want a coming back of Bigfoot and Royal Genesis... T_T
    Sapphire: *opens a fanclub for the fanclub*

New chapter is up.~ Pokemon: Special (Fanclub Adventures) The mystery of Mizu! Who is it?

XD
    xD That would actually be pretty cute~

MANGAPOKESHIPPING?!? :O *hugs around your waist* It is so hard to find other mangapokeshippers... *cries tears of joy*
    Hey, I like Manga Poke Shipping too. (not as much as other shippings, but still.)

........... I think I had too much coffee... >_>;
    No you didn't. *twitch* O.o

Speaking of fan girling.
    I found these comics.
    The girls are fan girling over boys they saw in an anime.....

https://sberry15.finito.fc2.com/poke/comi35.html

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 16, 2009
    Hey ^^ Happy Valentine's Day to everybody!

Uhm, thanks xD Actually i like so much that shippy *-* It's so cute! Answering your question, i read the first 107 pages xDD (I was bored, but it was funny read all sketch and post)

And, about the member list, i understand it ^^ it's ok i guess :P even so, i'm here to stay for a while, right? x3

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Happy Valentine's Day!

~From: Blue

Okay, I had to do that, for it to be PokeSpe related.
    Anyway, is there a clear list of shippings?

Sunnybeam

when the sky is bright
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2011
    @Sunnybeam: You don't know me...? Q__Q

ZOMG VAL! AND...-looks down page- ZOMG SNOAZ!!

Okay, I wasn't paying any attention whatsoever to anything over fifteen posts before mine. Dx If I know you I know you, if I don't I don't, and you know whether I know you or not. Gwah, returning is so confuzzling...

Anyways. Liked the short stories you posted. Not a fan of either Granted or SilverxSneasel (zomg) but it was good. ^.^ And RedxDeoxys? That's.... yes. O_O

...Is that good or bad? xD

Yeah, I think Im'ma gonna take pleasure in scarring you all with my crazzee ships. :3

....Ruby/Mimi, anyone? 8DDDDDD -shot DEAD-

O.O Do tell me about the championshippy fic~
    -shot-

I'm willing to bet it was written by shadowphantomness. -double shot'd-

I've become so corrupted during my absence. xDDDDDDD

Speaking of fan girling.
    I found these comics.
    The girls are fan girling over boys they saw in an anime.....

https://sberry15.finito.fc2.com/poke/comi35.html

Hehehe...

RukarioX said:
    Anyway, is there a clear list of shippings?

Actually, I don't think there's a complete list of PokeSpe shippings...

...That's my next project. -runs off to start one- I'll come back in a couple hours~~!

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
  • o3o
    HAPPEH VALENTINE'S DAY!
    *spreads love alongside Val*

I love this day :3

By the way, club shippy name xD
    ValXBoulevard- OverlordShipping? CoownerShipping?
    ChamoXRed King- WannabeSpecialShipping.
    SereneX.Sublime- ...I can't come up with a ship name for my own pairing xD

That's all I could come up with xD

Last edited:

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    New data:

By racking my brains out, I figured out that Diamond's Birthdate is in April! Yeah, Pearl's birthdate is in June, and not sure about Berlitz...

Sunnybeam

when the sky is bright
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2011
    Oh god. D8

I searched the official Incomplete List, and...these are ONLY the Red ships...

Spoiler:

ZOMGWTF.

Now I'm going to have to do this for every other 'Spe character...-keels over-

...I love this fandom. xDDDD

Years
  • Sooo...Happy Valentine's Day to those who like it! *huggles anyone who feels unloved or anyone who wants a hug*
    Oh yeah, yeah, I drew a SpecialShippy Valentine's Day fanart. I just don't have a scanner. Dx
    No, I didn't draw them kissing, did I say that? No, there are not roses in the background, did I say that? xD Only one of those are true.
    Hm..when I think of something, I'll answer the topics. See ya when I do!

Years
  • Imzadi said:
    Masa-chan! I think she used to be one of these guest stalkers who you always yell at! :O
    Ahahaha~ Sorry, Yojevita~ ^^; Uh, Masa's territorial?

RukarioX said:
    By racking my brains out, I figured out that Diamond's Birthdate is in April! Yeah, Pearl's birthdate is in June, and not sure about Berlitz...
    How do ya know that? O.o Random guess, or what~? ^^; 'Cuz as far as I know, their birthdates haven't even been decided yet. You can't even find them on NetKun. ;_;

It's Valentine's Day~ -throws chocolate confetti- Masa likes Valentine's Day 'cuz that means lots of shippy fan art on Japanese PokeSpe fansites. >:3 Muhahaha. I'm gonna try to find some PreciousMetal.

@Sunnybeam: Holy Shinx. That's a lot of pairings. And that's only for Red... O____O So a complete list of PokeSpe shippings could take years. It's like a ShippingDex: Gotta ship 'em all~! -shot for lameness-

Wao, there IS
    a name for Red x Silver after all. Hehehe, DepressionShipping. That''s actually pretty suitable. :O I wanna know who comes up with these names.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • Welcome, *Yojevita*!

Better name too: Pokemon: Special (Fanclub Adventures)

That sounds like an interesting idea.

Imzadi said:

*chokes, then gags* Wow, Valentine, you don't have to be so modest, you know! I mean, I understand it's Valentine's Day and all (even though it's my least favorite quasi-holiday of the year *twiddles thumbs*)...

RucarioX said:

How did you do that? You can put it in spoilers for me or PM it.

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
  • Oh, wait.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY~

o3o
    HAPPEH VALENTINE'S DAY!
    *spreads love alongside Val*

I love this day :3

By the way, club shippy name xD
    ValXBoulevard- OverlordShipping? CoownerShipping?
    ChamoXRed King- WannabeSpecialShipping.
    SereneX.Sublime- ...I can't come up with a ship name for my own pairing xD

That's all I could come up with xD
    Why wannabespecialshipping for me and king?

lol, maybe Serene can think of something.

Oh god. D8

I searched the official Incomplete List, and...these are ONLY the Red ships...

Spoiler:

ZOMGWTF.

Now I'm going to have to do this for every other 'Spe character...-keels over-

...I love this fandom. xDDDD
    D:
    .......omai jeez, that's long list.

Years
  • I think WannabeSpecialShipping for Chamo-Chan and RedKing because you two like Yellow and Red? I dunno, maybe? xD
    I'd be a WannabeSpecialShipper. *shot* xD

.Sublime X Serene - Eh...RefreshingShipping?
    Lol *shot*

I'm gonna go search for Valentine's Day Shippy Fanart now. Hopefully there are some good ones! ^^

Sunnybeam

when the sky is bright
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2011
    @Sunnybeam: Holy Shinx. That's a lot of pairings. And that's only for Red... O____O So a complete list of PokeSpe shippings could take years. It's like a ShippingDex: Gotta ship 'em all~! -shot for lameness-

Yeah. xD

Wao, there IS
    a name for Red x Silver after all. Hehehe, DepressionShipping. That''s actually pretty suitable. :O I wanna know who comes up with these names.

Aw, you don't remember? WE named that one! There was a mini-topic about who was cuter when angsting! I added it on, it wasn't in the Incomplete List.

chamo-chan said:
    D:
    .......omai jeez, that's long list.

I think the multiships are hilarious. xDDDD

Last edited:
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Whoa, lol, that is one heck of a list. Lol, Red's on fire. I think I need to turn the hose on him!
    xD
    No Mangapearlshipping - Red/Platinum? xD *shot for bein' lame*
    Uwah, the Valentines Fanart is so sweet. I could look for it all day! ^////^

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    New data:

xD I coulda told you that. Diamonds are April's birthstone. (The only way I know this is because my B-days in April too.)

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Hmm...

OK, while PC was down, I was on this site called digibutter.nerr.biz (peoples who have played Super Paper Mario should know what this is a reference to), and during that time, I found out about a game series called Touhou. Someone gave me the link to a Torrent download that had all the games.

Now, how does this relate to PokeSpecial? This video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfOYdLP2Dmg

Listen closely to the background music (I think plenty of us have seen this video before, by the way). When I played a Touhou game called "Phantasmagoria of Flower View", one of the levels had the EXACT same music. Same rhythm, same melody, etc.

But yeah XD Oh, and hi possible Frantic lover. Don't worry, as long as you don't obsess over Frantic too much (that is, saying you like it), I won't bite :3

Years
  • Sunnybeam said:
    Aw, you don't remember? WE named that one!There was a mini-topic about who was cuter when angsting! I added it on, it wasn't in the Incomplete List.
    I remember nao... -facepalm- Kyah, that totally slipped my memory. ;__; All the girls agreed that Silver was cuter when he gets depressed. XD

@Rukario an' Cyan: Oh. :O Rukario might be right, then. Pearl's birthday will probably be in June because the pearl is the birthstone for June. I know 'cuz my little brother was born in June (the same day as Blue's birthday XD). Call meh self-centered, but I hope Ojou's birthday will be in October. ;_;

@Ookami: Lawl, MangaPearlShipping. XD ...Kinda creepy. I like those vids, although I've seen them before. And you're not breaking the rules~ We're allowed to post links in the club as long as it's related to PokeSpe, I think. ^^

@Serene: That's cuz it's actually associated with Touhou~ :O A Touhou character named Ciruno or something originally sung that song. She's apparently trying to prove that she's not stupid, which is why it's so suitable for Sapphire. XD

Anyways~ Entirely random: I recently developed a habit of drawing Gold with dog ears and a tail. o__<

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back