• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    If your favorite character was based on your favorite color, who would your favorite characters be? (Crystal=Light Blue, Ruby=Dark Red, Sapphire=Dark Blue, Emerald=Emerald Green, Pearl=Pink, Diamond=White/Navy, Platinum=Black/Gray)

Why did I do this? O.o How could I deserve... nobody! Mine is actully... Light Gray!

So, onw I call this meeting on advising every possible colour.

2nd favorite: Magenta

Epic Fail. -_-
    Nothing ever works out for me... Um...

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • We need a new topic, I think :3

If every member of this fan club got sick, which PokeSpecial characters would offer to take care of them? *read below note*

This is more or less a multiple characters to a member thing. More than one member can have the same PokeSpecial member looking after them, and every member can have a various number of PokeSpecial characters looking after them. And it doesn't have to be every member XD

I'm sugar-coating things, I suppose... Anyways, I need to work on that "real world" fic, which'll star Gold (think of it this way: the PokeSpecial cast in OUR world; they'll of course be playing Pokemon games, but each will still keep similar personalities only have different lifestyles).

Years
  • If every member of this fan club got sick, which PokeSpecial characters would offer to take care of them?

Interesting topic! Oh, for the record, don't worry, I did read the note, I wasn't really sure whether to include it or not. Sorry, for leaving it out. DxD

Hmm...
    I think Yellow and Crys are most likely to take care of other people. Red might help out, considering the fact he's a nice guy (No, not because I'll force him to take care of me! >.> How could you say such a thing? Lol, JK), but he probably won't know how to take care of sick people and will need guidance. xD Dia can cook, xD.

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
  • ok this not what you guys are talking about but its about adventures and im trying to find where i can read diamond and pearl adventures online because everywhere i looked i cant find it all i can find is pokemon speacial

.....I think you're looking in the wrong place. I can't comprehend what you are saying. Sorry.

If every member of this fan club got sick, which PokeSpecial characters would offer to take care of them? *read below note*

This is more or less a multiple characters to a member thing. More than one member can have the same PokeSpecial member looking after them, and every member can have a various number of PokeSpecial characters looking after them. And it doesn't have to be every member XD

I think Yellow would probably be the type to take care of everyone

I can imagine that~

*chamo's mind*

Chamo: *in bed sick*
    Yellow: Are you alright?
    Chamo: ....*sleeping*
    Yellow: ^.^ It's alright
    *puts soup next to the bed*
    I'll leave it here until you wake up.
    Chamo: *still Sleeping* ....soup.....
    Yellow: Hey she's waking up~
    Chamo: *awake* -.- I smell soup.
    Yellow: Yes, it is, here. *gives soup*
    Chamo: :3 *hugs Yellow*

:D that's what'll happen...

Maybe >.>

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    .....I think you're looking in the wrong place. I can't comprehend what you are saying. Sorry.

I think Yellow would probably be the type to take care of everyone

I can imagine that~

*chamo's mind*

Chamo: *in bed sick*
    Yellow: Are you alright?
    Chamo: ....*sleeping*
    Yellow: ^.^ It's alright
    *puts soup next to the bed*
    I'll leave it here until you wake up.
    Chamo: *still Sleeping* ....soup.....
    Yellow: Hey she's waking up~
    Chamo: *awake* -.- I smell soup.
    Yellow: Yes, it is, here. *gives soup*
    Chamo: :3 *hugs Yellow*

:D that's what'll happen...

Maybe >.>

Ahhh ^_^ So cute. I think everyone'd want Yellow as nurse~!

Red would wanna help everyone (though he's not much of a doctor) but he's claimed by his biggest fangirls (Imzadi and Okami) to feed them soup and hold their hands.
    Green is allergic to sick people. But he changes his mind when he sees me. -shot multiple times-
    Blue robs the local pharmacy, so she's useful in her own way. Plus she might give some... mental support to the male members of this club. *cough*
    Yellow helps everyone <3 (She's not only a Pokemon healer! ^_^)
    Gold only help the prettiest girls. Though due to illness they're not so pretty anymore. So out he is.
    Silver is forced in a chair to be cuddled by the Silver Fan Girl Army (works better than any medicine there is)
    Crystal is a big help with her scientific brain. She knows everything, from weird diseases to ordinary flu. So she's kinda the Head Nurse.
    Ruby is ten miles from the hospital, trying to get the image of sick people (Omg! So many bacterium!) out of his mind. He'll just sue some gowns for the patients. That sure will make them feel better? (He's retrieved by Baa and Serene who force him to help them put their gowns on. Anyting for the patient, right? XD)
    Sapphire knows all about herbal medicines. She's out in the wild to collect berries and stuff. And then feeds them to the patients. <3
    Wally shares his hospital stories with us. Cosy. ^^;
    Emerald can be... a clown for entertainment?

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2018
    If every member of this fan club got sick, which PokeSpecial characters would offer to take care of them?

Well I don't know any of you really well, so I can't answer this specifically... But anyway...

Red: Would be too busy battling,ect to notice, but be dragged in to help by someone.
    Green: Would sit in the hospital just kind of observing and making sure no one does anything stupid.
    Blue: Would help everyone, but take some of their stuff as payment for her services.
    Yellow: Would be the first one there and the one who called everyone else, she's so nice. ^^
    Gold: Would just be hanging around trying to get a glimpse of the back of some girl's hospital gown. If you know what I mean.
    Silver: Would try to get out of helping, but grudgingly come along when Blue asked him too. <3
    Crystal: Would be in charge and dilligently working away at curing them. =)
    Ruby: Trying to make Gold-proof hospital gowns.
    Sapphire: Earnestly helping the others as best she can, but not liking having to wash her hands all the time.
    Wally: He's one of the sick people. =( Poor Wally...
    Emerald: Helping Crystal.
    Diamond: Cooking food for everyone.
    Pearl: Was kicked out of the hospital for being too noisy and disruptive.
    Platina: Pays the bills.

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Red: He'd be helping everyone as much as he can, but most of his attention would probably be directed at King and Val :3

Green: He would be finding cures for our illnesses, since he seems like that type of person

Blue: She'd steal anything we might leave, though some of us might not approve of this... "As long as they don't find out I stole it, what harm will be done?"

Yellow: *Chamo's idea goes here*

Gold: He would be hanging around with the girls, trying to get phone numbers from all of them. Only to be hauled away by Silver. "You aren't helping!"

Silver: He would probably be the bodyguard, and make sure no burglars (or Gold) try to sneak in on us while we sleep.

Crystal: She would be helping Green as to finding a cure, though she'd go out and get the ingredients.

Ruby: He would probably make casts for the lot of us, and use Ruru's Psychic powers (dang, if only he had a Roselia with Aromatherapy >.>) to help us.

Sapphire: She'd probably help Crys hunt for any medicinal or homeopathic stuff.

Emerald: Would follow Crys rather than go off on his own like Sapphire.

Dia: He'd cook some heart Torchic chicken stew for us.

Pearl: He'd tell us jokes (remember, laughter IS the best medicine!).

Berlitz: For some of the younger members like Masa and even some of us older ones, she'd read bedtime stories, though she probably wouldn't like it as much XD "What, do I like look a babysitter to any of you? And a lot of you are even older than I am!"

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020

If every member of this fan club got sick, which PokeSpecial characters would offer to take care of them?

Chamo: Yellow -_-
    Red king: Emerald
    Masa: Crystal
    Serene: Blue
    Chives: Green
    Snoaz: Diamond (Imagination is in spoiler!)
    Spoiler:

Ookami: Red
    Imzadi: Red as well
    RukarioX: Er... Um... Can someone fill this spot, please?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • I get Blue? XD And King with Emerald...? Oh no, I see a problem ensuing DX

I still see Emerald with Masa or Chimi. Even though Chimi hasn't been in the Fan Club for a while, she's still an active part of the community, so we can never let her out! The same with Dai (I haven't seen her post on here for a while; hope she's OK O_o).

*trades Blue for Gold* Much better :3 *Gold pats Blue's butt as she leaves, Blue whacks him in the back*

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2018
    Chives: Green
    Ooh! I get Green. ^^

By the way... I've been working on fan art all morning... I need to get a life.
    Spoiler:

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • Snoaz said:
    Green is allergic to sick people. But he changes his mind when he sees me. -shot multiple times-

That just made me laugh out loud for some reason. I dunno, it sounded very funny.

That's a good start, Chives. You don't mind me calling you Chives, right?

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
  • If every member of this fan club got sick, which PokeSpecial characters would offer to take care of them? *read below note*

if i get Platina i will be happy =D

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
  • If your favorite character was based on your favorite color, who would your favorite characters be? (Crystal=Light Blue, Ruby=Dark Red, Sapphire=Dark Blue, Emerald=Emerald Green, Pearl=Pink, Diamond=White/Navy, Platinum=Black/Gray)

Um let's see the funny thing is My favorites would still be Sapphire and Ruby. 0.o

Years
  • Just answering the old topic:

If your favorite character was based on your favorite color, who would your favorite characters be? (Crystal=Light Blue, Ruby=Dark Red, Sapphire=Dark Blue, Emerald=Emerald Green, Pearl=Pink, Diamond=White/Navy, Platinum=Black/Gray)

Since my favorite colors are Blue and Green then my fave chara's are...Sapphire, Crys, and Emerald. O_o

Years
  • Serene said:
    I still see Emerald with Masa or Chimi.
    Of course I get Emerald~ >:3 We're both the youngest in our group, so we could easily sympathize with each other. TT^TT

Lawl, the topic is...original. XD
    *imagines Ruby running away screaming from his sick fan girls* Some of the answers made meh crack up.
    I'm not really sure if I can answer teh topic, though. D: Most of my ideas have already been used.

To keep my post moar PokeSpe related, I randomly drew Silver as a kitteh~ >D It's not that great 'cuz I was bored. ;;

Oh yeah~ Yesterday when I turned on the TV, the first word I saw was 'Precious Metal'. I swear the TV is taunting me. D:

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Snoaz

That just made me laugh out loud for some reason. I dunno, it sounded very funny

Teehee, sometimes the truth can make you laugh! <3 *Shot for being a Blue copy cat*

Ooh! I get Green. ^^

By the way... I've been working on fan art all morning... I need to get a life.
    Spoiler:

You have Green as a personale doctor! I am willing to trade him for... anything. *Holds Ruby, Silver, Red and Gold ready to be traded*

And nice fan art btw! Flirting Blue <3 You totally don't need to get a life if you keep drawing Pokespe XD

Of course I get Emerald~ >:3 We're both the youngest in our group, so we could easily sympathize with each other. TT^TT

Lawl, the topic is...original. XD *imagines Ruby running away screaming from his sick fan girls* Some of the answers made meh crack up.
    I'm not really sure if I can answer teh topic, though. D: Most of my ideas have already been used.

To keep my post moar PokeSpe related, I randomly drew Silver as a kitteh~ >D It's not that great 'cuz I was bored. ;;

Oh yeah~ Yesterday when I turned on the TV, the first word I saw was 'Precious Metal'. I swear the TV is taunting me. D:

Whaah another cute drawing~! I really like it Masa, I don't know what you're talking about <3 Silver's cute as a kitten eheh ^^

yes because you are a evil 4 year old masachi

>< Stop bashing, king. Masa or Silver. Or anyone else.

New topic time!

What was the biggest cliffhanger in Pokespe history?

I'd say... I don't know which volume it is anymore O_o But when Ruby flies off with Marge and traps Sapphire in that flying car. Volume 21?
    And volume 28, when is revealed who's the villain.
    Oh, and in the Yellow arc when TR is on Cerise Island. Volume 5, I think. Or 6? Hm, bad memory -.-;

Anyway, your turn!

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2018
    You have Green as a personale doctor! I am willing to trade him for... anything. *Holds Ruby, Silver, Red and Gold ready to be traded*
    Normally I would totally trade for Silver, but if I was actually sick, I think Green would be the best person to have around out of all of them. XD

What was the biggest cliffhanger in Pokespe history?

I read most of them through one right after the other, so nothing really jumped out as really suspenseful... I guess it would be after Gold and Silver were attacked by the Mask of Ice and "drowned." At least a volume goes by before we find out what really happened.

Finished btw:
    Spoiler:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • What was the biggest cliffhanger in Pokespe history?

I agree with Snoaz on this one. Though Sapphire should've stayed trapped in that car >.>

Emerald arc spoiler
    Spoiler:

Years
  • Hmm...

Biggest Cliffhanger?

I was shocked when Ruby ditched Sapphy for Courtney in the car. I thought he became evil. ;_;
    When The 'Dex Holders were frozen by Sird at the end of FRLG.

Awesome Fanart BTW...Can't wait for the others. ^_^

Still can't see the other ones. Stupid firewalls. T_T

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back