• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    What did you first expect when you heard about Poke Special?

I was shocked to see a manga, but after the first volume I had, I was hooked.

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
  • Which characters from Death Note resemble the Pokespe characters the most?
    o.o I have no idea... Never read Death note... >_> And I will not have time to read it soon since Baa forced me to read Hentalia first...

I expected to read a Manga about Pokemon. :D
    Seriously... I jumped on everything that was called 'Pokemon' back then... :P Thank Mew this Manga is not really called 'PokeSpe'. I'd probably never put my hands on it...

@Jason-kun: I'm sorry you drop out of the contest...
    For all the others who are still in... Tomorrow is deadline! You have Friday, Saturday and Sunday to post your one-shots here in the club. Via link or direct in spoilers. :D

Baa.Baa.Blacksheep

Lean on me~
    Years
  • XD Aw, I don't think I'm gonna make the deadline, considering I haven't even started that one-shot yet. Oh well, I have other fanfics I need to focus on, anyways. I'll still write that one...eventuaaaaaaally~

SNOAZ~ YOU'RE BAAAAAAAAAACK~ AND YEO TOOOOOOOO~ <3 <3 <3 *glomps you both*

Ruby: L. Because they're both unique. And awesome. But because of their unique personalities, not everyone directly sees their strenght. <3 (Can you see Ruby eating a cherry the way L does? I do. *fangirl visions*)

.............. *nosebleed* *faints from a lack of blood* *gurgles*

OMG. THAT. WOULD. BE. AAAAAAAAAAAWESOME. OH GOD, THE IMAGES, THE WONT STOOOOOOOP~ SOMEONE NEEDS TO DRAW THAAAAAAAAAAT~ Ruby sitting in a chair, just like L, fweeheehee~ *is also an L fangirl* TWO OF MY FAVORITE CHARACTERS IN ONE, FWEEHEEHEE~ <3 <3 <3

I can't really answer the topic, because all your picks fit so well...although I would never doom Blue to be Misa, bleck...

o.o I have no idea... Never read Death note... >_> And I will not have time to read it soon since Baa forced me to read Hentalia first...

DARN RIGHT. BECAUSE HETALIA IS AWESOME. 8D

Awesomeness. 8D I don't know what I expected really. XD I was picking up anything with "Pokemon" on the cover, same as Imy. Although, I had read some stuff about it on YouTube, and thought it sounded kinda cool, and I really wanted the whole manga, but all I could find was the Best ofs, but it was still awesome. <3

Last edited:

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday
    Hoo boy, I need to respond more.

Which characters from Death Note resemble the PokeSpecial characters the most?

...Uh...No comment. I've read and seen Death Note, just my mind's blank...

Favorite Pokemon in the manga?
    Pika is so funny, but Vee is adorable! Silver's Sneasel is just awesome though.

What did you first expect when you first heard of Pokemon Special?

I didn't really hear about it. I saw in the bookstore, saw the word Pokemon and read it. Of course, this was one of those adventure things by Viz. When I saw it, I thought Pokemon manga! I'm in! Got hooked in seconds.

yeo101

A Pocketful of Rye
    Years
  • Hetalia Axis Powers?

Ohkay......back on topic.
    DEJA VU in volume 29!
    And it's more than once, or so I feel. (:

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2018
    I havn't posted in forever.... My life disrupts so much important stuff. T.T

I first heard about it when I was looking through the old character bios on Serebii. I was interested when I saw Blue surprisingly enough. (*gasp* The girl from FR/LG is actually a person! =0) I first expected it to be a lot like the anime, but I was pleasantly surprised when I read it. "*gasp* Violence! Continuity! Good characters! Plot? Where have you been all my life!? ='D) I had never watched/read anything "deeper" than the anime before, and still whenever I watch/read anything more complicated I'm like "OMG They mentioned that before and their actually doing something with it!? They are actually meeting something they met before!? Oh mai gawd this is unbelievable. Watching a shallow, nearly plotless anime for most of your life really makes deeper stuff more novel... /semi-off topic.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • What did you first expect when you first heard of Pokemon Special?

At first I didn't get why the characters were named after colors (lolz). I did have an idea that this was another spin-off from the franchise.

I saw someone named Ruby today (girl of course). Eck...it's sad that for a guy the name wouldn't satisfy people who think he's a great guy. :(

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
  • Hm.. well, I'll be gone most of the day tommorow as well, so, I'll just post my one shot here~

Spoiler:

My fic is also here: my ff. net account

Years
  • -sneaks in- I'll be on here more nao. 'Cuz spring break is tomorrow for Masa. >:3 Good riddance for a week, school~! -takes a bite out of textbook-[/offtopic-ish]

Anywho, welcome back, Snoaz n' Yeo~ -waves- :D Nice to see y'all again.

Ah, yesh. The deadline for the one-shot contest is almost here~ I'm too lazy busy to read the early entries right now, but I will read them later.~

When I first came across PokeSpe, I had actually never heard of it before. XD; I discovered it on my own. I just took a look at the cover (which was "The Best of Red") and thought "I have to read that!" Pika looked cute on the title cover. XD And I just loved the idea of Pokemon as a manga. Oh, and the fact that Ash wasn't in the series was a huge bonus, too. 8D

Baa.Baa.Blacksheep

Lean on me~
    Years
  • Off-topic-ness: JUN IS COMING BACK TO THE ANIME, FWEEEEEEEE~ <3 <3 <3

On-topic-ness: Aw, everyone's posting fanfiction and it makes me want to participaaaaate~ But, there's no way I'd get it done (well, there IS a way that I would, but I'm waaaaaay too lazy and spring break just started so I want to LAAAAAAAAZE), so I'll just watch all the other wonderful fanfics come in. :3

Also....

<3 Fluffy~

chamo-chan

Years
  • -sneaks in- I'll be on here more nao. 'Cuz spring break is tomorrow for Masa. >:3 Good riddance for a week, school~! -takes a bite out of textbook-[/offtopic-ish]

Anywho, welcome back, Snoaz n' Yeo~ -waves- :D Nice to see y'all again.

Ah, yesh. The deadline for the one-shot contest is almost here~ I'm too lazy busy to read the early entries right now, but I will read them later.~

Spring breakd? D:
    I don't get mine until next month. :c lucky....

Off-topic-ness: JUN IS COMING BACK TO THE ANIME, FWEEEEEEEE~ <3 <3 <3

On-topic-ness: Aw, everyone's posting fanfiction and it makes me want to participaaaaate~ But, there's no way I'd get it done (well, there IS a way that I would, but I'm waaaaaay too lazy and spring break just started so I want to LAAAAAAAAZE), so I'll just watch all the other wonderful fanfics come in. :3

Also....

<3 Fluffy~

That is a cute pic Baa.

Off topic: When is he coming back?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Well, my computer's been a b*tch all week, and I did spend most of the internet time when I got the chance on my alt., so I know Zadi would pulverize me if I posted on here with it.

ANYWAYS...

I have my one-shot done (I was supposed to be doing homework when I got on here, but I have a whole weekend, sooo... ><').

Now I just need this stupid slow computer to get FF.Net up so I can upload it. Although then again... Should I? Well, if it'll go faster...

Here it is, in spoilers. It was four pages long, and it'll probably end up on FF.Net sooner or later...

Spoiler:

And by the way, even though this is off-topic... I think that image in your sig is too big, Baa >.> They might give you a warning for that. Else I'd make my sig much bigger XD

Baa.Baa.Blacksheep

Lean on me~
    Years
  • And by the way, even though this is off-topic... I think that image in your sig is too big, Baa >.> They might give you a warning for that. Else I'd make my sig much bigger XD

XD The image itself isn't that big, it's just all the spaces. Besides, I haven't gotten a warning yet, and it's been up almost all week, so I think I'm in the clear. :3

Off topic: When is he coming back?

I'm not sure, but he's apparently competing in a Ping Pong tournament. XD

On-topic: Uuuuuuh...a new topic!

What nation from Hetalia would each of the PokeSpe characters be?

Red: I CAN'T THINK OF ANYONE FOR RED. I'm gonna say Spain, just because...if you squint REALLY hard, they could almost be similiar. XD
    Green: AUSTRIA. Because Austria is freaking SEXY. <3 Playing the piano, wearing fancy clothes.... *imagines Green like that and drools*
    Blue: Jeez, there are not enough girls in Hetalia.... Uuuuh....OH CRAP, HUNGARY. Blue would make a great Hungary. And Hungary is married to Austria... XD Oh Hungary, you and your yaoi fetish and beating people with frying pans. XD
    Yellow: FINLAND, OH GAAAAAWD. Finland is sooooooooo adorable. <3 And that's my only basis.
    Gold: FRANCE. OH GAWD, FRANCE IS SUCH A CREEPER. XD Pervy pedo man, loving to run around naked...if Gold was an old man, he'd be like France. XD
    Silver: Russia Switzerland. ALTHOUGH SWITZERLAND IS SCARY AS HELL. But, he's kinda got that same vibe as Silver, when he's not shooting people off of his porch. XD
    Crystal: Japan, mebbie? Japan is very serious and calculating and stuff most of the time. :3
    Ruby: China. 8D The immortal big-brother who loves adorable things. XD
    Sapphire: AMERICA, OMG. AMERICA AND SAPPHIRE ARE PEEEEEEEEERFECT.
    Wally: Canada. Because Canada is fluffalovable, but is always forgotten by the other nations. XD
    Emerald: ....Prussia. 8D Because....I didn't feel like putting thought into it. XD Prussia is such a creeper, though. XD
    Dia: ITALY, OMG, HE'D BE ITALY. Mebbie a smarter Italy, but definetly Italy. PASTAAAAA~
    Pearl: XD Germany. Always put-upon by Italy. So cuuuuuuute.
    Platinum: Liechtenstein. Because Liechtenstein is so adorable and tries to copy Switzerland. Reminds me of Platinum's love of trying new things. XD

Last edited:

chamo-chan

Years
  • I'm not sure, but he's apparently competing in a Ping Pong tournament. XD

On-topic: Uuuuuuh...a new topic!

Red: I CAN'T THINK OF ANYONE FOR RED. I'm gonna say Spain, just because...if you squint REALLY hard, they could almost be similiar. XD
    Green: AUSTRIA. Because Austria is freaking SEXY. <3 Playing the piano, wearing fancy clothes.... *imagines Green like that and drools*
    Blue: Jeez, there are not enough girls in Hetalia.... Uuuuh....OH CRAP, HUNGARY. Blue would make a great Hungary. And Hungary is married to Austria... XD Oh Hungary, you and your yaoi fetish and beating people with frying pans. XD
    Yellow: FINLAND, OH GAAAAAWD. Finland is sooooooooo adorable. <3 And that's my only basis.
    Gold: FRANCE. OH GAWD, FRANCE IS SUCH A CREEPER. XD Pervy pedo man, loving to run around naked...if Gold was an old man, he'd be like France. XD
    Silver: Russia Switzerland. ALTHOUGH SWITZERLAND IS SCARY AS HELL. But, he's kinda got that same vibe as Silver, when he's not shooting people off of his porch. XD
    Crystal: Japan, mebbie? Japan is very serious and calculating and stuff most of the time. :3
    Ruby: China. 8D The immortal big-brother who loves adorable things. XD
    Sapphire: AMERICA, OMG. AMERICA AND SAPPHIRE ARE PEEEEEEEEERFECT.
    Wally: Canada. Because Canada is fluffalovable, but is always forgotten by the other nations. XD
    Dia: ITALY, OMG, HE'D BE ITALY. Mebbie a smarter Italy, but definetly Italy. PASTAAAAA~
    Pearl: XD Germany. Always put-upon by Italy. So cuuuuuuute.
    Platinum: Lichtenstein. Because Lichtenstein is so adorable and tries to copy Switzerland. Reminds me of Platinum's love of trying new things. XD

wth, ping pong? O.o

As for the topic.
    You are right, there aren't enough girls in Hetalia. -cry-

But, I agree with Dia as Italy and Pearl as Germany.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • What nation from Hetalia would each of the PokeSpe characters be?

Hetalia? O_o Based on your answers, Baa, I'm assuming that's a combo of Europe and Asia? No wait, America's there... The world?

Red: I'd say... America. Just 'cause XD
    Green: Austria; think about it - a lot of geniuses are from there
    Blue: Venice, Italy ("The Thief Lord" popped into my head ><')
    Yellow: Probably Switzerland, 'cause they don't have an official army or something like that (it IS Switzerland, right? D=)

Gold: Germany; just 'cause it seems like the perfect place for him to be born; he's not a Nazi tho~
    Silver: ... ... ... ... ... ... I say Russia 'cause I can
    Crystal: She'd probably be into Soccer, she must be Brazilian *shot for stereotyping*

Ruby: Italy~ Or France~ 'Cause both are romantic~~~
    Sapphire: Rather than say a country, I'm gonna say the Amazon Forest; makes sense, dontcha think? XD
    Wally: Um... Someplace in Africa (since a lot of kids get sick there, unfortunately D=)
    Emerald: China, or wherever the shortest known man that's able to walk lives so he can feel tall

Dia: Never Italy D=< (I like Italy, but I'm not big on Dia ><') Hungary. Or Turkey. It fits.
    Pearl: England; he'd pwn there, I bet~
    Berlitz: She'd also be in England, it seems perfect for wealthy ones (and for some perfect PearlXPlatinum love <3)

And I have fanart I'd love to upload (made by me using some creator, with a bit of MS Paint), but my computer's still being a slow b*tch, so...

Years
  • Deadline's today! Good luck to all of you who entered! I can't wait to read everyones fanfics.

Um...I'm not very familiar with Hetalia...

Nothing really, I didn't hear about PokeSpe, I just started reading it.

Baa.Baa.Blacksheep

Lean on me~
    Years
  • What nation from Hetalia would each of the PokeSpe characters be?

Hetalia? O_o Based on your answers, Baa, I'm assuming that's a combo of Europe and Asia? No wait, America's there... The world?

Red: I'd say... America. Just 'cause XD
    Green: Austria; think about it - a lot of geniuses are from there
    Blue: Venice, Italy ("The Thief Lord" popped into my head ><')
    Yellow: Probably Switzerland, 'cause they don't have an official army or something like that (it IS Switzerland, right? D=)

Gold: Germany; just 'cause it seems like the perfect place for him to be born; he's not a Nazi tho~
    Silver: ... ... ... ... ... ... I say Russia 'cause I can
    Crystal: She'd probably be into Soccer, she must be Brazilian *shot for stereotyping*

Ruby: Italy~ Or France~ 'Cause both are romantic~~~
    Sapphire: Rather than say a country, I'm gonna say the Amazon Forest; makes sense, dontcha think? XD
    Wally: Um... Someplace in Africa (since a lot of kids get sick there, unfortunately D=)
    Emerald: China, or wherever the shortest known man that's able to walk lives so he can feel tall

Dia: Never Italy D=< (I like Italy, but I'm not big on Dia ><') Hungary. Or Turkey. It fits.
    Pearl: England; he'd pwn there, I bet~
    Berlitz: She'd also be in England, it seems perfect for wealthy ones (and for some perfect PearlXPlatinum love <3)

And I have fanart I'd love to upload (made by me using some creator, with a bit of MS Paint), but my computer's still being a slow b*tch, so...

XD Hetalia is a manga about the world during WWI and WWII mainly, and all the countries involved are personafied as humans. XD BUT NO, DIA MAKES A PERFECT ITALY, TRUST MEEEEEEE~ You should read the manga so you understand why~

*is being a major Hetalia fangirl lately*

Umm, more on topic.......RUBY IS STILL SEXY! *runs off*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back