• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • LOL. A bit late but...
    ~Happy 1stAnniversary~
    TO the most BESTEST fanclub in the world. XD If only I could be active here.

PEARL DANCE!!!!!! 8D
    Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

If the Pokedex Holders were in a Laser Tag Battle, who would get the highest score?

Blue most likely...With her ninja skillz! :3

Last edited:

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    ~Happy 1st Anniversary~

I'm so glad this club has lasted for so long. To believe that this club is nearly 500 pages long. Just shows how powerful of a fanbase we are!

If the Pokedex Holders were in a Laser Tag Battle, who would get the highest score?

Dia. You know that he must have an inner marksman.

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
  • Happy Aniversary Guys! At least ONE of the owners here has to celebrate -does the Pearl Dance-

Gold would but he spent the whole time shooting the laser at some of the girl's... well you know Gold.

HoneyBubbles

walk this way
    Years
  • Oooh, what's it about? History always was my favourite class :D
    Me too. C:
    I'm basically writing about Buddhism (or Lamaism, I guess) in Tibetan culture and it's introduction into Tibet. I was having trouble coming up with a thesis for my paper. D:
    Who'd be the one going "IMMA CHARGIN MAH LAZOR!1!!!" ? Can't think of anyone.
    I'd say Gold or Emerald. Maybe Pearl. Maybe.

Happy aniversary to the club~
    I've always thought Pokespe had a really loyal fanbase. Maybe loyal isn't the right word? ...I hope you know what I'm getting at.

tayly

Fire type proffesional trainer
    Years
  • Wait!! it´s the anniversary? ok, I am new here but HAPPY ANNIVERSARY
    And for this topic:
    I am going to say Blue or Sapphire or maybe Silver? Oh and yes, Gold would like to do perving things with his laser.

Years
  • So is today an anniversary? ^^
    It's the 20th of April, right? xD
    Anyway, Happy Anniversary, guys. :3

Red, because he's Red. >3

Last edited:

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
  • HAPPY ANNIVERSARY

We'd all be so suprised if Ruby or Yellow would win.​

Years
  • Happy 1st Anniversary!!

-does the Pearl Dance- And here's to a million moar years! :D This is solid proof that PokeSpe has a really dedicated fan base, I think.

@Yeo: Wah. You're really writing a Lance/Silver fic...? I'd actually maybe kinda sorta want to read that. >.>

@Tomboy: I've seen those videos on Nico Nico. :D Nothing quite compares to seeing PokeSpe animated~

@Winterfell: XD Silver on a sugar high? Strangely entertaining images come to mind.

Lolz. Err... I dunno. Sapphire might be the one going "IMMA CHARGIN MAH LAZOR!!one!1!!" And if there was prize money, then it would be either Blue and Gold. But if the prize was food of some sort, then it would be Dia. XD

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to everyone.!

Edit: What's this Laser Tag Battle all about.?

It was a topic I thought up at random because I went to Laser Tag yesterday.

@Masa: I could see Sapphire doing that. I really could.
    Happy Anniversary!

Ruby_Norman

I'll protect you and behere...
    Years
  • Happy 1st Anniversary~
    Hi everyone. My new art :D
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
  • Happy 1th anniversary.~

Wow guys... We made it through a whole year. :O Can't count all the topics and fanarts and videos and fanfics we had... xD Don't need to mention all the fangirlism. :P
    Oh, we had good times. <3 *lost in memories*

Since I don't know what a laser tag battle is I'll come up with a old new topic.~
    What would the PokeSpe characters reaction be like if they could read this club?
    :D

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    Happy Anniversary
    To the best club in the Poke-universe !

(And that is a fact ^^).
    ~ Snoaz

Happy 1st Anniversary~
    Hi everyone. My new art :D
    Spoiler:

Lulz, funny fan art. Meeting a bear = epic. What do you mean by the second and third picture though? (Can't quite understand the titles ^^;)

What would the PokeSpe characters reaction be like if they could read this club?

Red: Be embarrased. But flattered. And wondering if any of the members here would be interested in battling him? -raise your hand if you want to be defeated-
    Green: Keep a passive face as always. Just another round of fangirls; he's used to it. XD
    Blue: Save all the shipping stuff said here to use as blackmail later.
    Yellow: Thinking what a nice people we all are. (She doesn't understand all the shipping and fanboy stuff that has to with her. Fortunately.)
    Gold: Get an enormous ego boost, to be crushed immediatly by counting Silver's fangirls and his. The painful truth...
    Silver: Die. But with a happy mind, since he discovers that he's not the only who thinks that Chosen should become canon. (I should probably go in hiding... ^^;)
    Crystal: Lose interest the moment she noticed we're not a new kinda of species to be captured. (Lulz, suddenly a Pokeball flying through your computer screen. XD)
    Ruby: Raises his hands to heaven in despair at the sight of the dull lay out. First thing to do: add glitter. Second thing to do: bannish the black letter type. Third: add a sub-fanclub for Mimi.​
    Sapphire: Wonders what all those funny signs mean. And what is the thing where it can be seen on? *confused* (Nobody cares to explain)
    Wally: Thinks he can die happily now he knows there are some people who have faith in him. <3
    Emerald: Surpress his tears of joy, then let them fall when he sees that the computer is bigger than him. -shot-

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
  • Red: Be embarrased. But flattered. And wondering if any of the members here would be interested in battling him? -raise your hand if you want to be defeated-

-raises hand- Bring it Red! -Ty shows off a flamethrower for effect-

In regards to the topic... I'd rather not think about it. XD

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
  • Wow... I'd love to lose to Red!

Red:
    Be flattered, then ask to battle people.
    Green: Think to himself that the fangirls are annoying
    Blue: Plan a huge scheme to scam us out of our money.
    Yellow: Be all cute and like the kind people then fall in love with me and- Ok.. Thatwill never happen.
    Gold: Huge ego boost... Then being the pervert he is go and spy on the girls.
    Silver: Glare at everyone who likes him...
    Crystal: Be boring and serious as normal... Then try and catch us.
    Ruby: Hate the boring layout, and change it
    Sapphire: "Huh? What? What is this strange machine?"
    Wally: Enjoy the attention.
    Emerald: Cry because everyone's bigger than him
    Diamond: Eat the club
    Pearl: Whack everyone who doesent like him round the head
    Diamond: Try and get more bodyguards.

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
  • @ Snoaz: *sends out a Kangaskhan* I'll battle him. x3

Sorry I haven't been on. Been grounded...Anyways I come bearing a question before my limited computer time is up. Does anyone know where I can find some Platina fanart?

Hm...I can't help you there. *I saw some fan arts, but I can't find it again. :c *

They'd all put restraining orders on us. O:

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • Hey hey, 1st anniversary. Congrats. It's good to be in an awesome fanclub. But seriously? 4/20? o_O

History always was my favourite class :D

Me too! Yay...

Ehm, that last sentence might be applied to Emerald with too much cafeine in his small body?

Good possibility.

Hmm...maybe Silver if he had sugar. I'd pay to see that!

Hahaha. Everyone would get frightened.

Dia. You know that he must have an inner marksman.

lol. If his stubby hands can reach the trigger. XP

Maybe Pearl. Maybe.

See, I was thinking Pearl too at first, but it would be unlike Pearl in the manga, and more like the game version (Platinum) instead.

We'd all be so suprised if Ruby or Yellow would win.

Yes! Ruby and his inner strengths, just like we've seen in R/S. :D Yellow would be a total surprise, but we'd all know where that hidden power came from. ;)

Sapphire might be the one going "IMMA CHARGIN MAH LAZOR!!one!1!!"

Which would give Ruby a heart attack. Poor him.

Hahaha, awesome art Ruby_Norman! Those were hilarious expressions in the second one.

Hey Valentine, since you changed your avatar to the old one, so should your name. :P

I could not battle Red. I'd back out.

chamo-chan said:
    They'd all put restraining orders on us. O:

Noooooooo...

Wow! I had a lot of fun with that last topic. What a long post!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back