• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Here are some of them full sized~ (Particulary the ones that Snoaz asked for, because omg Red and Green in that image look amazing *A* And I thought they looked awesome enough in black and whiiiite~ ) Also snagged the Silver one when he's bending over. :3 -would have gotten more, but her internet is spazzing liek crazy due to lightning storm last night.-

Spoiler:

The Red and Green one did not want to upload. -bops the two on the head- Took me three tries due to network connection. :|

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
  • Wow. Agin PokeSpe anime pic of awesomeness. Oh, Silver. *hugs him* Don't cry... óò
    Yay. Yellow and Lance in the battle over the Vulcan... ^.^

Zuzu... I know you have an account on the page where the pics come from... Can you please post them in full view? <3
    Or can someone make a photobucket account and upload all the pics there in full view? 8D

I just need to ask this - Am I the only one who finds the DPP arc slightly boring?
    Because. Um. I do. A lot.
    If they got on with the action and showed Mars or Volkner, perhaps my interest would raise.
    <.<
    Uh. oô I dunno. I just finished the Emerald arc with I thought was pretty boring untill the other dex holders appeared. Same with the Crystal arc which also started quite boring but ended up awesome. 8D So there is hope for the DP-arc. XP
    OMG! That picture of Silver in pain, can someone give me the link for that particular scene of the manga. It's giving me a fangasm! I think I've developed some sort of fetish for emo boys in pain! He looks like he's been hit in the gut!
    Sure. Here you are: Emo!Silver in pain.~

Edit: waaahhhh, peachy.~ Thanx! *drools over Red, Green and Silver*

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    -too lazy to quote, besides, it's just right above her. :P-

I also was pretty bored with the Emerald Arc until the other Pokedex Holders popped up In fact... I never actually read most of Emerald's arc. >> Sorry Emmy. I also didn't read like... half of the G/S/C arc until recently. Crystal's arc was a little more... interesting when I actually tried to read it, but eh... I guess I'm just picky and like it when it shows certain Pokedex holders. >> Though the R/S was pretty amazing.

Oh! And Poker? Welcome to my world. XD When I roleplay one of my favorite characters -coughRedcough- I tend to send them through a world a pain myself VIA Roleplaying. :P

Years
  • Dang. I have summer school. So I rarely get to post. >.>

Well those are some awesome anime-like pics. :>
    Too bad I don't have a Pixiv acct. And yes, like Val said...SOMEONE POST THEM ALL IN A PHOTOBUCKETZ! @_@

Spoiler:

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
  • Here are some of them full sized~ (Particulary the ones that Snoaz asked for, because omg Red and Green in that image look amazing *A* And I thought they looked awesome enough in black and whiiiite~ ) Also snagged the Silver one when he's bending over. :3 -would have gotten more, but her internet is spazzing liek crazy due to lightning storm last night.-

Spoiler:

The Red and Green one did not want to upload. -bops the two on the head- Took me three tries due to network connection. :|
    Uweh~ These are amazing~ *love*

Wow. Agin PokeSpe anime pic of awesomeness. Oh, Silver. *hugs him* Don't cry... óò
    Yay. Yellow and Lance in the battle over the Vulcan... ^.^

Zuzu... I know you have an account on the page where the pics come from... Can you please post them in full view? <3
    Or can someone make a photobucket account and upload all the pics there in full view? 8D

Uh. oô I dunno. I just finished the Emerald arc with I thought was pretty boring untill the other dex holders appeared. Same with the Crystal arc which also started quite boring but ended up awesome. 8D So there is hope for the DP-arc. XP
    Sure. Here you are: Emo!Silver in pain.~

Edit: waaahhhh, peachy.~ Thanx! *drools over Red, Green and Silver*

I remember that part. He cries because He has his daddy now. ;A; cute.

lol, actually, I thought the same way about the begining of the G/S/C arc and the Emerald arc.
    Surprisingly, it's different with the D/P arc. I think it's the jokes that get to me.

Dang. I have summer school. So I rarely get to post. >.>

Well those are some awesome anime-like pics. :>
    Too bad I don't have a Pixiv acct. And yes, like Val said...SOMEONE POST THEM ALL IN A PHOTOBUCKETZ! @_@

Spoiler:

Aww.

Spoiler:

(Seriously you guys, when you want to say something about the stuff in spoilers, please, Put spoilers around your comments. >c same goes for when you quote. there's a spoiler tag for a reason. )

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2011
    WOW! Those pics are Epic WIN! The one with Green and his pokémon is just awesome (I laughed when I saw that in the manga).

@Snoaz: You're Fanfic is awesome.

If the PokeSpe characters lived on a farm what would each of them do?
    I'm not exactly sure. I pretty much agree with Ru-Kun

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    Red: be the farmer, of course. Who else?
    Green: try to train the Miltank into giving more milk. Either through rigorous training or some scientific way. By him, of course.
    Blue: just lie in the hay no need to elaborate with who. Cough.
    Yellow: heal all Pokémon if they're injured. And be the shepherd. I definitely can see her in the field with a herd of Mareep :3
    Gold: try to break the record sitting-on-a-mad-bull. Not that he brings in money with it...
    Silver: paint landscapes and write poetry in teh fields
    Crystal: buy cattle. She knows best when there's a fine cow/sheep/whatever! ;)
    Ruby: making outfits for the cattle.
    Sapphire: removing said outfits from the cattle.
    Wally: drink Moo Moo Milk all day.
    Emerald: invent stuff to make the milking more efficient.
    Dia: ehm. Where has the food gone, anyone?
    Pearl: do more work than anyone else just because he can't sit two seconds on the same place.
    Platina: financing the whole place. (They'd have gone bankrupt a long time ago otherwise.)

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Yellow: heal all Pokémon if they're injured. And be the shepherd. I definitely can see her in the field with a herd of Mareep :3

Drawing that now, Kthnx.

xD Wow, the Manga!Anime Screenshots are really awesome. I really want all of them in full screen. <3 The Green with his pokemon was cute.

Spoiler:

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
  • actually kinda cosplay'd Sapphire for Halloween once. All I needed was fangs and blue eyes and you would think that I jumped straight out of the RS arc. 83 -is shot- Although it's probably not a good thing bragging about being a lot like Sapphire, 'coz she isn't exactly the smartest character in PokeSpe >.>; -shot some more-

I remember you talking about that a few hundred pages ago you said something like your little brother would be scared for life. XD

I'll try to answer the rest now.

Crys-? I still don't now
    Emerald-He could help Yellow in the garden (get it a garden gnome) XD *is burnt at the stake*
    Dia-Help eat cook
    Pearl-? This seems kind of hard
    Platina-Buy supplies

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • Lot of good fanart there, Snoaz. The Silver one with his Feraligatr looks epic. And is Gold crying in the last one?

Spoiler:

I'm about to cry from looking at all this color art from the manga. It's so beautiful!! Especially the last one! I loved that scene! *covers eyes as tears come out*

manhattan said:
    AND STEVEN STONE.

There was one of him on top of his Metagross.

Cute story Snoaz. Since I have no Fanfiction account, I took the liberty of proofreading your one-shot and put in the corrections in spoilers below. I advise you get a beta in the future.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Red: be the farmer, of course. Who else?
    Green: try to train the Miltank into giving more milk. Either through rigorous training or some scientific way. By him, of course.
    Blue: just lie in the hay no need to elaborate with who. Cough.
    Gold: try to break the record sitting-on-a-mad-bull. Not that he brings in money with it...
    Silver: paint landscapes and write poetry in teh fields
    Crystal: buy cattle. She knows best when there's a fine cow/sheep/whatever! ;)
    Ruby: making outfits for the cattle.
    Sapphire: removing said outfits from the cattle.
    Wally: drink Moo Moo Milk all day.
    Emerald: invent stuff to make the milking more efficient.
    Dia: ehm. Where has the food gone, anyone?
    Pearl: do more work than anyone else just because he can't sit two seconds on the same place.
    Platina: financing the whole place. (They'd have gone bankrupt a long time ago otherwise.)

All I have to say here is Epic. Purely Epic. My sister and I laughed out butts off on half of these. XD Especially Sapphire's, Gold's, and Silver's.

As for the Anime images... I could probably put them all on Photobucket for you all to see, seeing that I have a Pixiv account. :3

Years
  • I remember you talking about that a few hundred pages ago you said something like your little brother would be scared for life. XD
    Yup, I remember that. It was when we were all wondering what would happen if someone went to an anime/manga convention cosplaying as wild!Sapphire in a leaf bikini. xD
    Good times.

Although it was a lot of posts back, I liek the fan arts that Binary provided. And I especially luff the one with Silver in it. Silver in physical/emotional pain, mweeheehee. -shot- It makes me want a PokeSpe anime even more. > A <

For anyone who's interested, Nen created an album on her PhotoBucket account for PokeSpe anime stuff alone. It's not much, though.

Your Green/Blue fan fic was really cute, Snoaz~ Nen is becoming more fond of OldRival these days. o.o I blame you. Guess I just like the idea of characters with opposite personalities together? Like Gold and Silver. :D -shot again-

(The following has nothing to do with the DP arc; I just wanna say something about JB's corrections on Snoaz's OldRival fan fic. ^ ^ ;;)
    Spoiler:

Torosiken

The angst is in the bloodline
    Years
  • If the PokeSpe characters lived on a farm what would each of them do?
    out of imagination @_@ pokespe + harvest moon lol.

Spoiler:

Star★Seeker

→s t y l e ;
    Years
  • GUYS! Guess what I got mw today on Plaza Las Americas(some huge mall tower)! I am today a proud owner of PokeSpe Volume One!! Yay! There were only two in stock(meaning it's quite popular, or Borders didn't order too many) and after much hesitating I bought it! Those were the only $9 I spent out of my $30 budget. xD

@Val: Those manly tears are so sexy!

Also, I'll bring some picture comparisons of something later on. Bye!

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
  • Way to go Peaches and Nen! :DYou know, since I'm too lazy to get an account...>.>

RubyJB88 said:
    And is Gold crying in the last one?

I'm confused--Where is there a crying Gold? WHERE!? O.O

I read your fic, Snoaz. I'll review after this. ^^ And I can't comment on the topic, not after your answers. XD

I completely agree with you, Manhattan. THIS WORLD NEEDS MANGAQUEST!! -shot by haters-

And I just checked the site...Guess what? MORE PICTUES. XD Er, only two, but those are awesome. O.O
    Spoiler:

And someone uploaded pictures for the D/P and Platinum arcs in Serebii. You might want to check.^^

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
  • Well, Pokie, I like it, but since Mangaquest is my OTP...XD

YOU CAN??O.O But I don't have an account...*Looks hopefully at Nen and Peaches* Please?

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    You know what's missing in those awesome epic pictures?

CRYSTAL+GOLD. AND STEVEN STONE.
    YEAH. And stuff.
    (Sorry, Nendoru. xD)
    So, ANYWAY.

I just need to ask this - Am I the only one who finds the DPP arc slightly boring?
    Because. Um. I do. A lot.
    If they got on with the action and showed Mars or Volkner, perhaps my interest would raise.
    <.<

I don't think the D&P arc is really boring, tbh... although I've only read one volume yet, so it could get much worse XD

Spoiler:

Drawing that now, Kthnx.

xD Wow, the Manga!Anime Screenshots are really awesome. I really want all of them in full screen. <3 The Green with his pokemon was cute.

I want to see the drawing! :D Must be really cute... <3

And what's with the 'kthnx'? Is the second time I see someone using that, but I've no idea what it means. (Except the thanks part?)

Lot of good fanart there, Snoaz. The Silver one with his Feraligatr looks epic. And is Gold crying in the last one?

Spoiler:

I'm about to cry from looking at all this color art from the manga. It's so beautiful!! Especially the last one! I loved that scene! *covers eyes as tears come out*

There was one of him on top of his Metagross.

Cute story Snoaz. Since I have no Fanfiction account, I took the liberty of proofreading your one-shot and put in the corrections in spoilers below. I advise you get a beta in the future.

Spoiler:

Thanks. Yes, Silver did look epic there! x3 But I don't think Gold was crying. Just asleep? That's what I thought at least. Well, you can never have enough good fan art...

And I already let someone proof-read it actually; guess you always miss some mistakes though. I'll fix some of them.

Yup, I remember that. It was when we were all wondering what would happen if someone went to an anime/manga convention cosplaying as wild!Sapphire in a leaf bikini. xD Good times.

Although it was a lot of posts back, I liek the fan arts that Binary provided. And I especially luff the one with Silver in it. Silver in physical/emotional pain, mweeheehee. -shot- It makes me want a PokeSpe anime even more. > A <

For anyone who's interested, Nen created an album on her PhotoBucket account for PokeSpe anime stuff alone. It's not much, though.

Your Green/Blue fan fic was really cute, Snoaz~ Nen is becoming more fond of OldRival these days. o.o I blame you. Guess I just like the idea of characters with opposite personalities together? Like Gold and Silver. :D -shot again-

(The following has nothing to do with the DP arc; I just wanna say something about JB's corrections on Snoaz's OldRival fan fic. ^ ^ ;;)
    Spoiler:

Ooh, an album especially for the anime pics! :D That's handy.

That reminds me. Could anyone upload the one with Green and Ruby battling? <3 I do hope they'll make more pics of that tournament in the future... does anyone know who won, besides Emerald beating Red and Crys losing to Blue?

Spoiler:

yeo101

A Pocketful of Rye
    Years
  • Thou has to finish her oneshot soon, yes?
    Anyway, I need to swing by a bookshop and see if 31 has been released yet....daaamn.

DPP actually seems ok, but I've only read the first volume and laughed myself senseless.
    Same can be said for my classmates.

Anyone found any good NicoNico Douga Pokemon vids or any Pokemon Special MADs? I'm trying to track em down, and I'm failing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back