• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2010
    ... Ohmaigawd. I missed so much. T-T
    Uh, well, I started translating "Tooi Yakusoku" (first four pages) sorry that it took so long. I messed up on the page numbers (again) so it's 3, then 3a. (I think.)

Favorite scene in PokeSpe?
    R/G/B: When Red saves Yellow! :D
    Yellow arc: "Why doesn't everyone just go live together?" (I can't believe they cut that out of the "Best" of Pokespe thingy that Viz made. As well as Yellow's real gender. Important much? >.>)
    G/S/C: ALLOFIT. I'm not done with it yet so I can't decide. But probably the ButtShipping XD.
    R/S: I haven't totally finished this arc, either, come to think of it...
    FR/LG: The Silver and Giovanni part. Definitely.
    E: The 'Dex Holders reunion of course! :3
    D/P: The manzais?

All of my faves are pretty much the same as everyone else's... Sorry. >.>

Years
  • Mwahahah, I'm still alive! >:D You guys can't get rid of me that easily!

While I was out of town, I bought (Japanese) volumes 31 and 32. o3o I'm really starting to like the DP arc. If anyone's keeping track, Platina is nao my favorite female character~

Favorite scenes in PokeSpe:
    RGB:
    The Lavender Town chapter. Creepy Pokeyman zombies, Red's Bulbasaur SolarBeaming a hole in Pokemon Tower, Green being all epic and slicing Koga's Arbok in two with his Charmeleon... etc.
    Yellow: Definitely when Green and Yellow were training <3 Green's reaction to Yellow's n00biness was totally priceless.
    GSC: All the PreciousMetal scenes I still crack up when I read the part where Silver sees the fake wanted poster that Gold created. Yesyes I know very small trivial moment but it was funneh okai D:<
    RS: When Sapphire was first introduced. xD She was one crazeh wild child with her fangs and claws and jungle outfit. Poor Ruby.
    FRLG:
    This is my favoritest arc. I love everything in it, how can I choose just one scene?! ;A;
    Emerald: That epic part where all the 'Dex Holders battle alongside each other. :'D It was great to see them all come together, kyah.

That's more or less it, yup. I don't think I've read enough of the DP or Platinum arc to choose a favorite scene yet. xD;

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
    Years

• GSC: All the PreciousMetal scenes I still crack up when I read the part where Silver sees the fake wanted poster that Gold created. Yesyes I know very small trivial moment but it was funneh okai D:<

OH HOW COULD I FORGET THAT SCENE. SILVER'S FACE WAS PRICELESS.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Ahhhh... I haven't posted in so long. ;~; But that was because I wanted to always have my post count as 666 for a while.

Lesse...

Favorite scenes in PokeSpe:
    RGB - All of it Prolly when Green and Red switch Pokemon for a few days. That part always makes me giggle. :3
    Yellow - I'll be honest and say that I never read all of Yellow's arc. Still, my favorite part would have to be the very end of it. |D
    GSC - When Silver sees that picture that Gold described was him, yes. :3
    Ru/Saph - A lot of it When Ruby first meets Mudkip/Zuzu, and when Mimi evolves. :3
    FRLG - All of it All the parts with Red Prolly when Green and Red have to do that Trial.
    Emerald - When everyone comes together and do their super powerful move of d00m! :D Triple Finish + Volt Tackle FTW~

I can't really do any other arcs because I haven't read them, orz. ;o;

System!

HM....................... .....
    Years
  • HELP! I CAUGHT THE LAZY!

RBG: The Lavender Town chapter(s). It shows POGEYZOMBIEZZZ and Koga, so yeah.
    Y: FFFF MAI BLOOD IS AWESOME ENOUGH TO STOP UR NON-ZOMBIE ARBOK'S PATTURNZ AND I TTLLY RAWKWPEURIBOPKIHNFKDJI -loss of blood-
    GSC: When we're given Pryce's backstory. :'(
    RS: When we see Archie and Maxie go bat**** insane(r).

@Snoaz: Trust me, you're not the only one who didn't like the Shirtless Red scene. I mean, I like Red and all, but...really?

So, who hates school? Raise your hands!

Last edited:

DGexe

Taunter
    Years
  • Favorite scene in PokeSpe?

ANYTHING WITH LANCE IN IT. >: *points at Binary Peaches* She can testify to this fact.

... Actually, I honestly can't explain which out of anything-with-Lance-in-it would be my favorite. I like all the scenes he's in. ;; *fails so hard at answering this*

ALSO... *raises her hands, both of them*
    ... I'm typing with my mind, in case you're wondering....

Years
  • Fav. scene?
    R/B/G: mmm... gosh, i really need to go back and read this one again... I'd have to say the whole Red and Yellow thing...
    Yellow: Probably that one time with her and Blaine and he finds her true gender...or the very end, "We should just live together"...priceless Red. And Green calling Blue pesky, that was pretty funny...
    G/S/C: When they find out about Yellow's true gender, especially Red's expression that WAS in THIS arc, right?
    R/S: Any seen with Ruby and Sapph is hilarious!, but probably the first one they meet
    FR/LG: Well, it was all pretty epic... i guess the look on Sird's face when Yellow got mad and raised her Pokémon's levels...
    Emerald: When the statues break, or when they do the whole epic battle moves and whatnot...

Years
  • Ya know what REALLY sucks?
    Computers crashing.

You know what sucks even MORE?
    My computer crashed, and the only way to fix it was a hard drive wipe. Take a wild guess what that means?
    The first few chapters of the PokeSpe dub I had nearly finished? All gone. I get to do it over again. FROM SCRATCH.
    -3-

ANYWAY.

....Must I choose? :x All of them are pretty epic...so yeah, I'll just go with all of them >_>;;

Years
  • Well, that's not fun...
    Oh yeah. I forgot to add the D/P to my list...
    D/P: probably the whole Dia and Pearl scenes...or when Platina/Platinum found her dad tied up in the lab i think that's how it went..right?
    i really need to re-read that again...

Frantically_Shipping

Mentally Unsound
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2010

Other one is the Emerald arc, when Ruby meets again with Sceptile. I lol'd really hard when Sceptile punched Ruby.

That was pretty funny. xD I forgot about that! It was Ruby's fault for insulting him back when Sceptile was a Treecko.

*Raises her hand too*

I hate school so, so much! B|

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    That was pretty funny. xD I forgot about that! It was Ruby's fault for insulting him back when Sceptile was a Treecko.

But that scene isn't in the RS arc, is it? I went back after reading that in Emerald, but couldn't see it... so they must have invented it during the Emerald arc then.

Still funny, yes :) (Everything with Ruby is, mind... ;D)

And I have the feeling I forgot so many Best Moments O.o It's impossible to do the manga justice by just naming a few...

But anyway - a looong time ago, I made a promise that I'd post MangaQuest pictures XD; And I never did. But now I will. For Clover, specifically, haha.

Spoiler:

That was an overload, right? Well, it should at least satisfy all the Mangaquestshippers out there :D

And now it wouldn't be too much to ask for a translation of this comic.... right? Right? :D

Spoiler:

Gov. Marley

Wakes the Thought Police
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2010
    <Raises hand> SO MUCH YOU HAVE NO IDEA. ;-; Junior AP classes suck~ I can't wait for next year. I've finagled my way out of Math and Science in Senior year, even though the state changed graduation requirements for my class. Suck it, state! :P

Anyway.

HOLY MOTHER OF MANGAQUEST THAT'S A LOT OF PICTURES.
    owo And they're so wonderful~ Many thanks, Snoaz.

I cannot believe I forgot the scene where Silver sees his wanted picture! I do believe that may have been the GSC arc's Crowning Moment of Funny.
    One of the three.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    That's alotta picturs(but only two with Crystalcleavage:P)

Don't suppose anyone has the technology on here to put colour into my Sigpic,Avatar and Profilepic?

TheViolentTomboy

I'll hit you with this thing
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2010
    Must...come...back...more...often...

Oh yeah, guess what?

HGSS ARC IS CONFIRMED AND WILL COME OUT IN APRIL!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
    Years
  • LIKE... 4 MONTHS ((Or less))? YESSSS!!

That is the greatest news to hear before heading off to work. :'D

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
  • But that scene isn't in the RS arc, is it? I went back after reading that in Emerald, but couldn't see it... so they must have invented it during the Emerald arc then.

Still funny, yes :) (Everything with Ruby is, mind... ;D)

And I have the feeling I forgot so many Best Moments O.o It's impossible to do the manga justice by just naming a few...

But anyway - a looong time ago, I made a promise that I'd post MangaQuest pictures XD; And I never did. But now I will. For Clover, specifically, haha.

Spoiler:

That was an overload, right? Well, it should at least satisfy all the Mangaquestshippers out there :D

And now it wouldn't be too much to ask for a translation of this comic.... right? Right? :D

Spoiler:
    Lol, poor Ruby now has to face Sceptile's wrath for calling it ugly.

*u* so many mangaquest pics~

Clover will have a heart attack. O8

Must...come...back...more...often...

Oh yeah, guess what?

HGSS ARC IS CONFIRMED AND WILL COME OUT IN APRIL!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

F*** YEAH!

*jumps out window*

*falls on face* IT WAS TOTALLY WORTH IT! :U

............yeah.

Oh, and just a reminder to everyone now that HG/SS arc is confirmed. Realize that not everyone has caught up yet, so when the first few chapters come out, please discuss under spoilers to avoid spoiling the plot to others.

*limps away*

EDIT: also one more thing. Please no Crys Vs. Kotone things. >: I got sick of those already, and they don't end well either way. *limps away again*

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
  • MYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH *dies*

*revives* *continues spazzing* What...the...FFFFFffffffff....:< I choose the one day I'm minorly sane and calm to pop in to see how the club goes, AND THIS IS WHAT I GET? *twitch twitch*

First off. Snoaz. You just massively overloaded my brain. Now it'll take me hours if not days to recover. I mean that. *clutches chest* You're lucky I didn't explode. You'd have to wipe me off the walls. Ohhhh...*twitches some more*

That doesn't mean I'm not eternally grateful to you for giving me that feeling. :3 If the translation will satisfy...give me a few minutes, and then I'll re-edit this.

But ignoring that. THIS. OH. GOD. SOMEBODY GET ME A TRANQUILIZER. AND A TIME MACHINE. SO THAT I MAY BETTER REACH APRIL WITH MY SANITY IN TACT.

HG/SS ARC IS A COMIN' BABEH!!!!

I don't care if I die any more. I really don't. And please tell me that wasn't unexpected the second that was posted. *dies* *revives* *crawls away* It had to be a double-whammy...chamo-chan, I'm not even sure if I'll be able to come here when the first chapter comes out. I'll be too busy spazzing somewhere in a corner, trying to not to lose what little sanity I now have left. Then I'll read the actual thing, and I WILL lose what little sanity I have left.
    EDIT: Got it.
    Spoiler:

Yes, he is, Blue. This is not news. *shot*

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'm definitely not a MangaQuest fan, but that's some surprisingly shiny fanart ya posted, Snoaz~ >3<; And Clover, thanks for comic translations and stuff. Lolz, Green's a sis-con character xDD

So there will be an HGSS arc?! :D Kyaaah, that's great!
    Thank ya, Kusaka- and Yamamoto-sensei~! I was waiting for this to be announced~! -throws confetti-
    ...Umm. When/where was this confirmed, though? I don't see anything on Bulbapedia, Serebii or Netkun. xD; Or am I just not looking hard enough? -Octazooka'd for being a total skeptic-

And the second part of VS Unown is up on MangaFox today~ o3o Though I guess that'll be overshadowed by everyone celebrating the amazin' HGSS news... -throws moar confetti-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back