• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • What is your favorite shipping?
    Gold/Silver will always be my OTP. = 3 = Alwaaaays.

Ah, Peaches, your fanfic about Ruby and Gold is great
    :D I was hopin' someone would write something like that, 'cause it's fun to imagine that Gold and Ruby might have met when they were younger. Hee hee.

RubyJB88 said:
    I always wanted to ask this, but what is Guriburu?
    GuriBuru is the Japanese name for OldRivalShipping. o3o The Japanese 'ship-naming method is simple: take the first syllable or two of each character's name and string it together. And I think if the pairing is guy/girl, normally the guy's name comes first. So Red/Yellow is ReYe, Ruby/Sapphire is RuSa, Emerald/Crys is EmeKuri, etc. -Octazooka'd multiple times for going offtopic and answering a question that was prolly for Snoaz-

Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2010
    What is your favorite shipping?

Specialshipping ^^

I'm a classical:
    Specialshipper
    OldRivalshipper
    MangaQuestshipper
    Franticshipper

And:
    Commonershipper
    SoulSilvershipper

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • Masara said:
    GuriBuru is the Japanese name for OldRivalShipping. o3o The Japanese 'ship-naming method is simple: take the first syllable or two of each character's name and string it together. And I think if the pairing is guy/girl, normally the guy's name comes first. So Red/Yellow is ReYe, Ruby/Sapphire is RuSa, Emerald/Crys is EmeKuri, etc. -Octazooka'd multiple times for going offtopic and answering a question that was prolly for Snoaz-

Heh, thanks Masa. I knew where the RuSa came from since that's easy, but I never knew about the others.

System!

HM....................... .....
    Years
  • That be some pretty fanart dumps. I think I came across some of them on Pixiv but I was too busy loling at the NSFW ones. yes, my sense of humor is effed up.

@RubyJB88: I'm afraid my budget isn't enough for Bioshock 2, but I'm told it's a cool game. ;)
    @chamo: Ah, so it's nothing beyond the pilot chapter. 'kay, that's all I needed.

In the case of shonen/shojo ai, seme/uke. Of course, that's self explanatory.

And I don't recall ever seeing a Meowth in PokeSpe, now that you mention it. :x There are several Pokemon that still haven't had any appearances.
    Meowth was one of the Pokemon Red caught when he accidentally released all of the pokemon in Oak's lab in the RBG saga. But whether one played a significant role, I'd think not.

Hm...have the Elite Four (aside from Cynthia) appeared in DP? The Frontier Brains already appeared in Platinum, so do you think Kusaka-sensei can cram the Elite Four into a saga or no?

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • Today is a big day. A special day (no hidden reference to the shipping, guys ;)). And with that, I will post a bunch of fanart to commemorate this day.

Ladies and Gentlemen, HeartGold and SoulSilver has arrived to the American shores. Now it's our turn to celebrate. And what not a better way than to post fanart from the upcoming exciting HG/SS arc!!!

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Woah!Nice fanart there!(I have some as a theme, woop!!)

I have to wait until the 26th (probably 27th) before I get mine.Man, I wish nintendo liked Britain more....

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
  • Spoiler:

That Gold and Ruby fanfic is good
    Thanks for the fan art. ^u^

Lots of new members, I see. Welcome!

Have to agree with Chamo, though, the club seems a little spammy lately :/

@ Binary: Cute fic! :D It actually never occured to me that Gold and Ruby could have met... nice idea :) Why don't you put it up on FF so that more people can read it? Oh, also love your theme. Too cute <3

What is your favorite shipping?
    Oldrival. Guriburu. Whatever way you wanna call it.

Think either Specialshipping or Franticshipping is going to win this one, though. Or both :D
    I have to agree with Snoaz on the spam thing.
    So...new members, please don't keep spamming about different things.
    try not posting every little questions and things.
    =w=;;

Today is a big day. A special day (no hidden reference to the shipping, guys ;)). And with that, I will post a bunch of fanart to commemorate this day.

Ladies and Gentlemen, HeartGold and SoulSilver has arrived to the American shores. Now it's our turn to celebrate. And what not a better way than to post fanart from the upcoming exciting HG/SS arc!!!

Spoiler:
    These are some nice fan arts.
    ^u^

Ah. Dang, I wish I can get the games like you guys...
    I'm on vacation and we are 12 hours away from where I pre-ordered.
    owo;; I willl play HG when I get home...
    *goes to a corner*

Ruby_Norman

I'll protect you and behere...
    Years
  • What is your favorite shipping?
    MagmaJewelshipper (i mean courtney and ruby :D)

I'm a classical:
    Specialshipper
    OldRivalshipper
    Franticshipper

And:
    Commonershipper
    SoulSilvershipper
    And hi, a-imouto, I mean RubyJB88. Have a nice day to you.

my art has done =.= I not good in add hair show*because I just begin learn PS 7.0).
    Spoiler:

BUt I can't play HG/SS because they're has crash when I played or freeze =.=

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
  • I would like to remind everyone that because of HGSS's release, that you will all be tempted to spam. On that note... -starts flailing and fanboying alot- Sorry about that. Anyways, try to keep it spam free for a while and enjoy the new games.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Good Idea!!! Although, the spam does keep this club from dropping off visibility.

Glad someone posted it, as I'm a fan of MagmaJewelShipping aswell.
    Those scenes with Ruby and Courtney (where I read it, she's called Marge) were some of the "hot"test in PokeSpec.Literally, because of all that fire.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • chamo-chan said:
    Ah. Dang, I wish I can get the games like you guys...
    I'm on vacation and we are 12 hours away from where I pre-ordered.
    owo;; I willl play HG when I get home...
    *goes to a corner*

Thanks!

Oh that's why I don't see you anymore... Well have fun relaxing! I didn't get my set either, but that's a good thing since I won't be home until the end of the week.

sirboulevard said:
    On that note... -starts flailing and fanboying alot- Sorry about that.

:P We're all doing it. Most of us, I think.

Ruby_Norman said:
    And hi, a-imouto, I mean RubyJB88. Have a nice day to you.

Hey there! lol what's with calling me "younger sister"?? :P Great artwork!

BUt I can't play HG/SS because they're has crash when I played or freeze =.=

Yeah, I heard about that. :( Oh well, I'm using the ROMs for testing purposes anyway.

Because HGSS are a remake series, the Rockets return. Just like how they returned in FRLG. So expect the same awesomeness from the Rockets. Really happy to see Carr of the old Beast Warrior Trio, now all we need is Sird. Which, whom I think didn't appear at all in the D/P/Pt arc? I can't wait what the new TR has to offer, and anymore backstory with Silver and Giovanni!!

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
  • THE KING IS BACK. THIS GAME OF SOUL SILVER WAS MADE FOR THE KING TRULY A PIECE OF ART A TRUE MASTER PIECE WORTHY OF BEING THE KING'S ENTERTAINMENT NOW AND FOR EVER

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
  • @ everyone so far: OTL please no more off topic posting.
    I know everyone is excited about HG and SS (and I spent the whole day playing it. ._.; ) but please don't go off topic.

anyway, I have no topic, but I have a treat for you guys.

The Return of chamo-chan's PokeSpe Caption contest~
    the rules to the contest are simple.
    -1-2 captions per person plz.
    -the captions cannot be vulgar/lemony.
    -keep in mind, I'm ONLY using parts of the manga that have already been translated by Chuang Yi or Viz. If you want to suggest a pic for the caption contest, it CANNOT be any part of the manga that has not been translated.
    -the contest will close in a week, and I will choose 3 winners
    - Best caption overall
    -Funniest
    -Most bizzare

OK. I will end this contest Saturday.

Here is the starting pic.

Ok. and...GO!

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    "Don't....look....behind you....." (coming from Platina, as she's the normally calm and composed one).

Yeah, I'm no good at this...

TheViolentTomboy

I'll hit you with this thing
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2010
    Caption Contest. Okay, this again? This'll be fun...ha, the only one I ever won had a reference to hentai ^-^.

Platina: Ah! We're doomed!
    Pearl: Duh! We're about to be flattened into pancakes!
    Dia: Mm...pancakes...
    Platina: Not that! With such a obvious reference, Indiana Jones is gonna sue us for sure!

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
  • caption contest yeah now lets see mmm...

Platina:do i feel rumbling?
    Pearl:i think is Dia's stomach
    Dia:That's not my stomach but now that you metion it I'm rather hungry
    Platina:OH NOO! GUYS LOOK BEHIND YOU!!!
    Pearl:IS A GIANT...
    Dia:Rise ball? ~Drooling~
    Platina:NO RUN!!!

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2024
    Everyone: MOMMYYY!!!
    XD
    or...
    Dia: AAAH!
    Platinum: AAA-!
    Pearl: where you just practisning my "copy Indiana Jones tequ-
    Platinum: NO!

StrongHeart

Imagining too much tires me
    Years
  • Ohh, I wanna try! :D

Pearl: Speaking of pokemooonnn, there are those who specialize in raising, capturing and many moore~
    Dia: That' right
    Pearl: What about you? A raiser, a capturer, a battler?
    Dia: Oh, now that you mention it, I'm a dream eater-
    Pearl: *SMACK* That's a move, idiot!

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
  • @ everyone so far: OTL please no more off topic posting.
    I know everyone is excited about HG and SS (and I spent the whole day playing it. ._.; ) but please don't go off topic.

anyway, I have no topic, but I have a treat for you guys.

The Return of chamo-chan's PokeSpe Caption contest~
    the rules to the contest are simple.
    -1-2 captions per person plz.
    -the captions cannot be vulgar/lemony.
    -keep in mind, I'm ONLY using parts of the manga that have already been translated by Chuang Yi or Viz. If you want to suggest a pic for the caption contest, it CANNOT be any part of the manga that has not been translated.
    -the contest will close in a week, and I will choose 3 winners
    - Best caption overall
    -Funniest
    -Most bizzare

OK. I will end this contest Saturday.

Here is the starting pic.

Ok. and...GO!

IIIIIIIIII'M BAAAAACK!....and so is... the caption contest!? Yay! Wait do any of you guys even remember me? It has only been like 20 or so pages....I think.

Platina: I didn't think anything would happen if I pulled THAT string!
    Pearl: I think I just peed a little!
    Dia:It's raining meanballs!
    Chatlord: OH SH.....APOOPIE!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back