• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
Years
  • Spoiler:

I liked that scene, Val. Especially at the end when Gio let his Beedrill sic on Lance. He just pwned Lance there in just a few frames.

moon_light said:
    how do you know the character's birthdays? I don't remember reading about them when I read the manga

I think they were on the bio pages on some volumes.

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
  • ok, so here's another question (which sounds kinda stupid to me right now xD): how do you know the character's birthdays? I don't remember reading about them when I read the manga

We get them from right here, yo.
    =w= There are some birthdates for minor characters/villains somewhere else.
    =w= (we need some kind of calender here...)

What did everyone give Kris for her birthday?
    I can't think of any for the pokedex holders, but..
    Violet City Orphans: they'd probably gather some money (since they're more than likely broke because they're little kids) and buy her some flowers or something.
    ;w; I just had that idea in my head, since it seems the orphans look up to her. <3

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2023
    haha I should have known they were from pixiv, I guess I just don't search HGSS art as much as DP art
    thanks for the links though :D

ok, so here's another question (which sounds kinda stupid to me right now xD): how do you know the character's birthdays? I don't remember reading about them when I read the manga

Well they are in some volumes... like in Fire Red and Leaf green arc and you can find them in bubpedia as well...
    by the way can I join?

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    o3o'

I was hoping to load a few more Pokemon Special drawings before this, but since I'm very lazy...
    I'm leaving PokeCommunity, and as such, I'm withdrawing from this Club.
    Though I was never really that active, eh? |D
    If anyone is wondering, I was the one that drew the Yellow pics and made the animated battle sprite a many, many pages ago. x:
    Anyways, I had a blast here. ^_^
    I'll continue to draw more Pokemon Special pics (and got inspired by a few events too to do so).
    So until a next time...
    Later.

8/12

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • chamo-chan said:
    We get them from right here, yo.

Oh right. Serebii.net....how could I forget. *headdesk*

Oh, I finished the Emerald arc today. Which mmmeeeaaannnnsss.....on to the D/P arc!!!

Aww, we're sorry to see you go, Shadow Chaos. We enjoyed your Yellow art.

Benjamin510

The King of Typio's!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2016
    Heres a Script from a funny comic!

Blue: Professor
    Oak:What!?
    Blue:He Called Me The B-word! *Points to green*
    Oak:What is This B-word!?
    Blue:Beautiful!
    Oak: This Upsets you because!?
    Blue: He Then Called Me Ugly!
    Blue: *Freaks Out*

Proffesor
    oak needs a vatcation!

Last edited:

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
  • Heres a Fan Art I Found
    Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Not Sure If This Is Counter parts as! PKSP Maybe Be PokeSpe.
    Unfortunately, I can't see the post.
    also, I don't think that comic is appropriate for the club.

Who's your favorite character in Pokespe mine is a tie between ruby and Sapphire, they are both cool in their own ways.

....no one liners plz.
    You need to add a period in the middle for it to be two lines. :T

Also Here is a new topic to keep things cool

If the characters were students at an academy/ university, who would they room with or who would stay in a single room?

(also, the rooms are NOT coed.)

Years
  • What's Coed mean?

I would guess Green and Red. But then they'd get kicked out when their battles set fire to the building :P

And Gold and Silver. But only because of Gold. Silver'd try to stay out as much as possible

Years
  • We get them from right here, yo.
    =w= There are some birthdates for minor characters/villains somewhere else.
    =w= (we need some kind of calender here...)
    Then where does serebii get them? xD
    I'm guessing they have them in the bio pages of some volumes and that I just forgot about it?

If the characters were students at an academy/ university, who would they room with or who would stay in a single room?
    (also, the rooms are NOT coed.)
    @Flare Riqueza
    coed means mixed-sex, so NOT coed would mean that boys and girls live in separate rooms

Red and Green (boy) would room together definitely, and I think maybe Yellow with Blue (girl) and Sapphire with Crys
    (btw the name switch for blue/green in the english volumes still get me mixed up sometimes, why did they switch the names when it was translated?)

MelodyOfSadness

Chocolate Rules!!! ^^
    Years
  • @moon_light

They switched the names
    because (I think)

Pokemon Red was the first pokemon game,
    and the main character was a boy
    the Partner/sister/alternate (I dunno) game to Pokemon Red was Pokemon Green
    and in Japan, Green was a boy,
    but for the US release, they wanted the alternate game's main character(?) to be a girl
    so they switched the names.

This is what I think is most likely, so please correct me if anyone else has a more...correct reason

Years
  • Uhhh...well, the main games in Japan were Red and Green, so the PokeSpec characters named after you and your rival in those games were named Red, and Green. Their 3rd game, Blue, gave it's name to the unused girl character.

However, in the rest of the world, we only got Red and Blue, so they swapped the names so that internationally, they would be named after the original pair of games :D

I think I might have just been re-stating what you said, but I didn't understand how you said it, sorry.

Johtomasterandlover

I´m the best of Johto
    Years
  • Hey there everyone, im kinda new around but hell i´m a fan of PokeSpe so much i even try to find linkings between the games and volumes.
    Oh and about the new topic, Gold and Red wouls surely be in the same room, as for Crystal and Blue, and Silver and Green.
    Red would probably be happy to stay in the same room as Green but i don´t think he would also consent, same for Gold and Silver, and besides, they would end up spending so much time together they would end up rivalry battling constantly like two battles a day.

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2011
    Uhhh...well, the main games in Japan were Red and Green, so the PokeSpec characters named after you and your rival in those games were named Red, and Green. Their 3rd game, Blue, gave it's name to the unused girl character.

However, in the rest of the world, we only got Red and Blue, so they swapped the names so that internationally, they would be named after the original pair of games :D

You're right. To be more specific Blue was the third installment of the series. It also had enhanced graphics when compared to Red and Green. So when they took them out in the US they simply brought out Blue again (considering the fact it basically was an enhanced Green version, minus a few details) and an enhanced version of Red. So Green wasn't even known about in the US. Till FRLG which basically proved there was a Green version but because no one knew about Green before they decided to treat it as a new version all together and slapped the name Green on to the "new" female protagonist (If you remember there never was a girl playable character till Crystal).

I'm sure for the most part people will tend to partner up the boys and their rivals and the girls together. Red-Green, Yellow-Blue, Gold-Silver, Crystal-Sapphire, Ruby-Emerald, Dia-Pearl, and Platina by herself.
    I will agree that this sort of arrangement will promote rivalry and competition but that's when a person pulls out the popcorn and enjoys the show ^^

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • /crawls in and hides; I don't think anyone knows me
    or at the very least remembers me

Red would room with Gold 'cause Gold would want him to train him some more. As for Green, he'd stay in his own room because I don't think he could handle any of the other characters (the only ones left are that wanted criminal Silver, prissy Ruby, spazzy Emerald, food-obsessed Dia, and loud Pearl). That said, Silver, Ruby, and Emerald would also have their own rooms because of their incompatibility with the other male PokeSupe cast (despite shipping reasons o3o). This leaves Dia and Pearl of the male cast, and they'd room with each other since they're good friends and all, plus they can practice their manzai in secret and whatnot.

As for the females, Sapphire would want to room with red too, but because of gender she'd probably end up rooming with Platinum. Which would be weird, considering the fact Saph is a wild child and Platinum's probably not used to such demeanor. Nonetheless, because of her love of battles (and the fact that she isn't into contests as much), Platinum probably would get along with Saph just fine. Crystal would want her own room for the same reasons as Green (though she probably wouldn't mind staying with Yellow), and Yellow and Blue would have their own rooms, although I can't think up why that would be (perhaps Yellow would feel weird being with someone a bit more...developed?).

OK, I'm going now. /creeps away

Benjamin510

The King of Typio's!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2016
    Topic:

Gold And Red Would Agree for them to have the same room. Sliver would beg to be with Blue, While Green Would Have his own room. *Insert Frantic Shipping Blur Here* Emerald
    would Be With Crys. *Insert All char i missed right here*

~Platina's Jason~

Platina Fan to the 9th Degree~
    Years
  • If the characters were students at an academy/ university, who would they room with or who would stay in a single room?

Red and Green would share a room. Blue's supposed to bunk with Yellow but she sneaks and shares one with Gold instead, forcing Silver to stake her place. Sapphire bunks with Crystal whilst Ruby and Emerald share a room. Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum live together off-campus.

Years
  • Lol. I've got it:

-As said above.

But then, everyone complains to Platinum when Blue gets expelled for breaking the non-Coed rule, so she buys the college, and they go Coed :P

Or:

Red & Ruby - Sapphire put them together to try to get Red to unwittingly make Ruby admit he likes battling.

Blue & Green - Blue would use Ditty to make one of them look the other's gender (leave that to your imagination) because she just loves Green so much :D

Yellow & Silver - Poor Silver gets mistaken as a girl because of his hair, Yellow takes him in because he's upset after realising Blue's still unavailable to him due to Green.

Gold & Pearl - They're both a bit cocky, so they get on fine at first....

Sapphire - Was with Platina, but upset her by saying she's a "pathetic spoilt rich kid", so Platina moved out and sleeps in a mansion she had built just off-campus that night.

Platinum - as above

Dia & Gold - Pearl yelled at Gold a bit too much, so Gold went and took the space left in Dia's room to spite Pearl. Then decided to stay because Dia keeps making cakes. :D

Pearl - Sleeps on Torterra's back, coz it's so big. Sends Chatlord with angry messages for Dia and Gold all night long....

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    I lolled at your answers, Flare :D Silver being mistaken for a girl... bless him. <3

Blue & Green - Blue would use Ditty to make one of them look the other's gender (leave that to your imagination) because she just loves Green so much :D
    Quoted for truth :D

Does anyone else find these pics of Red and his pokémon completely adorable?

Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back