• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Sun/Moon Anime Speculation Thread

Years
  • https://h00pa-unb0und.tumblr.com/post/148389267297/major-spoilers-pokémon-xyz-leaked-titles-for

It appears these are the final episodes for XY, with XYZ052 (XY145) being the finale of Kalos. The titles mention Ash is going to battle the Kalos Elite Four and then a rematch against Diantha, which pretty much confirms he wins the Kalos League. It also confirms that the League winner does go on to challenge the Elite Four like previously stated but never seen.

Also, this means that XY will end with 145 episodes, which will make it the second-shortest completed saga - beating out the Best Wishes series which finished with 142 episodes.

Here's how many episodes each saga so far ended with:
    Original Series (Kanto/Orange Islands/Johto) - 274 episodes
    Advanced Generation (Hoenn/Battle Frontier) - 192 episodes
    Diamond & Pearl (Sinnoh) - 191 episodes
    Best Wishes (Unova/Decolore Islands) - 142 episodes

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • https://h00pa-unb0und.tumblr.com/post/148389267297/major-spoilers-pokémon-xyz-leaked-titles-for

It appears these are the final episodes for XY, with XYZ052 (XY145) being the finale of Kalos. The titles mention Ash is going to battle the Kalos Elite Four and then a rematch against Diantha, which pretty much confirms he wins the Kalos League. It also confirms that the League winner does go on to challenge the Elite Four like previously stated but never seen.

Also, this means that XY will end with 145 episodes, which will make it the second-shortest completed saga - beating out the Best Wishes series which finished with 142 episodes.

Here's how many episodes each saga so far ended with:
    Original Series (Kanto/Orange Islands/Johto) - 274 episodes
    Advanced Generation (Hoenn/Battle Frontier) - 192 episodes
    Diamond & Pearl (Sinnoh) - 191 episodes
    Best Wishes (Unova/Decolore Islands) - 142 episodes

The list is a bit hard to believe. Why didn't they name episodes 36-39? This would also put us way over for when Alola comes out which usually doesn't happen in Japan. The Autumn Season wouldn't start until about episode 42 or 43 which again gives me doubts that these are official names.

We have 15 weeks from this week before Alola comes out. This is 22 episodes, this would lead us to be in the Kalos anime until the new year in Japan and even longer in US.

So either these are fake, or Ash probably isn't going. Which then contradicts with the fact that Ash is seen in the Starter Pokemon Evolutions. Or a secondary story could be happening at the same time in Alola and they eventually bring them together. Which is possible.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Look at Her --

Spoiler:

Are you ready to spend upcoming 3 year with Mallow ?
    Technically , Lillie has better background for a traveling companion.

Here also a New topic -- Which Alolan Form Pokemon you want Ash to catch ?
    I want Him to catch a Alolan Nintales.

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2017
    I really hope that the deviant art thing is true. I don't want those awful evos .

As far as Alola Anime.... Alola ice Vulpix reads Lillie's style to a T. I really hope her character gets it. Ash... I see him getting mudbray, Pikipek, and Poplio...so far. He will definitely get Z crystals for Pikachu's Z attack.

I don't see any main character getting that bird with many forms for the islands. I see a grass type Gym leader (if there are still gyms) having that Lurantis. Someone with Ash will have a Comfey. Team Rocket will probably get a Bewear or Salandit and Mimikyu. I think someone with Ash will get rockruff.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • Off course , Those leak were confirm as Fanart from Deviant --

which mean that Litten might not have that awful evolution.

Where did you find that? This never came into discussion on 4chan yet, so either they've gotten slow on the news or someone is purposely trying to discredit the leaks, which is impossible because of Mallow's presence in said leak prior to her reveal.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Team Rocket will probably get a Bewear or Salandit and Mimikyu. I think someone with Ash will get rockruff.

Bewear does not fit Team Rocket , Its like giving them a pokemon like Snorlax or Dragonite.
    After all , Bewear seem Way too powerful to be "Daily Loser" of Team Rocket.
    In fact , I don't want any Good pokemon to be capture by Team Rocket.
    Those idiots entire life revolve around stealing a Pikachu and Being a guy.
    Any pokemon that Jessie and James catch will have to live a life of being A Punching Bag.
    That Why , I want Ash to catch a Beware that often hug him to death and a Mimikyu that want similar love that Pikachu gets.

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2017
    Anybody else want to have the next evil team to have a talking gumshoos to bicker back and forth with meowth

No! No Donald Trump regularly appearing in the show. Just no!

The only reason I say Bewear for James is it can be like his Victreebell almost swallowing him, and Bewear smother him with hugs all of the time. But James likes grass, psychic, and ghost types... I guess.

Maybe Lillie will be working for Team Flare in secret and also be a side villain with an Ice Vulpix.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • Off course , Those leak were confirm as Fanart from Deviant --

I looked at the actual Deviantart page and the artist admits that they didn't design the Pokemon, they just drew it. Or just re-colored, or just re-uploaded it. Whatever. Here's the link. It's probably good to actually investigate or visit the real page before claiming that this "confirms it's fake" haha.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • First off, Famon, you cannot claim those are fake. Did you even look at the date it was uploaded or the comments that were under the page? It seems like you don't like the idea and you are internally trying to spread rumors that they were fan art. The art you posted is even worse than the original that we have seen. Not to mention that it doesn't explain Mallow at all. Especially when those leaks came out way before Mallow was introduced.

Second, we cannot say that Team Rocket will remain a punching bag. You are trying to follow a pattern that just isn't there anymore. You were wrong with just about everything predicting XY. And to be honest, Bewear is a terrible pokemon for Ash. The thing is just creepy.

We cannot assume that things that have happened in the pass will happen again. Some things may stay the same yes, but almost every single pattern there was, was shattered in XYZ. If Team Rocket is still there, they will probably have an even smaller part that they did in XYZ, unless Team Rocket is the evil team in Alola, in which case Team Rocket may even be better in battling. Team Rocket learned how to battle in XY and XYZ, even though they are still a joke. They can battle.

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    Any one know which male character would be perfect to travel with Ash? We've got two female characters who possibly traveling with him. We don't have gym leaders this time though XD

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Any one know which male character would be perfect to travel with Ash? We've got two female characters who possibly traveling with him. We don't have gym leaders this time though XD

If he is taking the trials, the rival might be his companion, but currently, I don't see any suitable male characters. If they are taking trials together, it is a bit different that having two rivals traveling together. Honestly, I hope he isn't. If chicken-Skin is his catch phrase.... I really don't want to hear it every episode like "Just a Little Kid." I didn't mind the The Future is now thanks to science, but I think Chicken-Skin would be really annoying.... especially when there isn't chicken in pokemon, unless there is a new chicken pokemon.

It is also possible that may change it and only he and Mallow are the 2 main characters. But I think there needs to be a 3rd and possibly a 4th.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • If he is taking the trials, the rival might be his companion, but currently, I don't see any suitable male characters. If they are taking trials together, it is a bit different that having two rivals traveling together. Honestly, I hope he isn't. If chicken-Skin is his catch phrase.... I really don't want to hear it every episode like "Just a Little Kid." I didn't mind the The Future is now thanks to science, but I think Chicken-Skin would be really annoying.... especially when there isn't chicken in pokemon, unless there is a new chicken pokemon.

It is also possible that may change it and only he and Mallow are the 2 main characters. But I think there needs to be a 3rd and possibly a 4th.

They could have Hau as someone tasked by Kukui to investigate Z-moves.

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2017
    I am hoping for one of the gym leaders (yes, I still think there will be gyms and that the island challenges are just a story addition. With everything released, I don't see "finding ingredients" and bonus Totem pokemon to be enough to replace gyms)
    I hope the gym leader will like either ghost or ice types and get the rumored ghost/ice snowman pokemon.

I also hope he travels with the female character and she will be a contest coordinator. It doesn't need to come back to the games, but we need contests back in the show.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • The leaked episode list has now been taken down. So either it was forced down, or the creator removed them because they were indeed fake.

sCr45h

The Littleroot Champ
    Years
  • I dont care much for what's gonna happen in the new region. Yes, a new female companion will join Ash (Like always). Yes another brainy guy will replace Clement. No, Brock won't be that guy. Yes, Ash will very much still be friggin 10 y/o.

I like watching the anime occasionally. This week I was catching up on the Kalos Saga and I have to admit, they really stepped up their game with the XY&Z Series. But I wont truly be satisfied until:
    1. Travel partner reunion: Every person who's traveled with Ash in one reunion special or something
    2. ASH REACHES 11 Y/O!!!!!
    3. We are told who his father is.
    4. He becomes Champ of something.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • I dont care much for what's gonna happen in the new region. Yes, a new female companion will join Ash (Like always). Yes another brainy guy will replace Clement. No, Brock won't be that guy. Yes, Ash will very much still be friggin 10 y/o.

I like watching the anime occasionally. This week I was catching up on the Kalos Saga and I have to admit, they really stepped up their game with the XY&Z Series. But I wont truly be satisfied until:
    1. Travel partner reunion: Every person who's traveled with Ash in one reunion special or something
    2. ASH REACHES 11 Y/O!!!!!
    3. We are told who his father is.
    4. He becomes Champ of something.

Most likely he has aged, but it hasn't been said. There is no way he is 10 anymore in XYZ.

He will most likely win the League.

And you can't say everything will be the same as normal. Everything or nearly everything has changed.

sCr45h

The Littleroot Champ
    Years
  • Most likely he has aged, but it hasn't been said. There is no way he is 10 anymore in XYZ.

He will most likely win the League.

And you can't say everything will be the same as normal. Everything or nearly everything has changed.

As for the age, yes he is indeed still ten. I heard the narrator say he was still 10 at some point in the beginning of XY. And you've got a point about things changing. I just hope they're for the better.

Back