• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon that desperetly need evos

DoodleZ

Wild Trainer Appeared!
    Years
    • Seen May 13, 2015
    I don't like Tan as well it's just bigger Tangela
    Why is Luc popular? I don't know maybe because of 8th movie?
    Didnt see any movies except Lugia :D
    which is ultra kewl btw.

DoodleZ

Wild Trainer Appeared!
    Years
    • Seen May 13, 2015
    I see xD
    By the way when I saw your signature I'm wondering how could Raichu's evo be looking
    If Raichu had another evo it would be a legendary because his awesomeness can get the world to explode.
    Raichu Rulz :P

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
    Years
    If Shuckle...Lucario...or Steelix evolve...They would become Uber...Skarmory's good enough as is...

Personally...The New evos of old pokemon...I Found unoriginal...(Except Weavile...I Love Weavile...) So...I Think that any more new Evos would either be...
    A.Unessisary...
    B.Ugly...
    C.VERY Unorigonal and end up looking like an enlarged version of the original concept...

coolcatkim22

Team Rocket's Rockin'
    Years
    ok what is your problem? cant you see that if you give a poke a new evo its(the original poke) will be somewhat more powerful?

All Pokemon are powerful in some way or another.
    Besides, power isn't the most important thing in the world.

PalkiaSpace

Panda Hugger <(^_^)>
    Years
    you know how in gen 1 and gen 2 they had seaKing and kingdra, (and some others)
    why don't they split the evos like gardevoir and gallade?

Seaking + Seaqueen = Goldeen
    Kingdra + Queendra = Horsea

coolcatkim22

Team Rocket's Rockin'
    Years
    When comparing Farfetch'd i don't think so haha. Thats one pokemon that REALLY needs an evolution.

Or, you know, you could just not use farfetch'd for battles.
    You don't necessarily have to use every Pokemon in a battle.

Gusxx1

Name/FC: Gus / 4082 1523 9868
    Years
    Or, you know, you could just not use farfetch'd for battles.
    You don't necessarily have to use every Pokemon in a battle.

Well yes of course. But whats the point of keeping it in a PC, We are playing a game after all. Surely it would rather be out battling(Assuming on a anime stand point, not a game stand point). And that is why it needs an evolution.

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2009
    Farfetch'd was first gen? i thought he was johto(second gen).. anyways im basically against new evolution for any 1st, 2nd gen pokemon, they are fine as is, i don't even like they made scyther - that red thing.. in second gen scyther is my fav pokemon and probably didnt need an evo with its already amazing speed + slash, some new (gen 3/4) that i'd like to see evolve are:
    pachirusu.. and.. yea thats it, imo it needs something to differentiate it from the other electrical rodents. Legendary evolutions/evolutionizing into a legendary? Umm.. Legends are supposed to stay the same.. thusly they are a legend because they are so powerful and don't change.. a legendary that evolutionizes would be weak at its first "level" and most likely, unless its next evo has uber stats(like really uber) who is gonna train it when they can get.. lets say a Lugia which already has awesome stats and doesnt need to be trained that much

redragon94

~dragon~
    Years
    No.

It's the new Pokemon that's more powerful, and the old one that gets forgotten.

I mean, back in Gen III, everyone knew Magby and Magmar. But now? Who cares! It's just Magmortar!

And Shuckle has Base 255 in BOTH defences. Any higher in any other stats and it would just be way overpowered.

not true..is like magikarp and gyarados.
    magikarp is a complete retard but since it evolves into a gyarados, peoples will train him, and will consider him a legend. i personally think that magikarp kicks asses if you use him the right way

i mean, if I see a dunspace, i would even bother capuring him coz is weak, but if he had a super amazing evolution, then i would consider him more as is a begining of something great.

Last edited:
    Years
    I will really like pinsir to have an evolution also tauros would be what i will waiting for I love tauros I think that the pokemon that dont evolve most of the time tend to be forgotten there are a lot of pokemon that didnt evolve but now they have evolutions so I think it will only be fair to us to see them evolve also and other eevee evolutions lol I love eevee

redragon94

~dragon~
    Years
    also i would be nice to see a whole new pokemon by breeding minum and pluse, maybe called neutral or something, also yeah, a baby or evo of pinsir would be nice since they gave one to schyter
    about eevee, yeah they have to finish what they have starter, the already made a electric, fire, water, physic, dark, ice and leaf type, what can i expect next is a dragon and ghost type, and maybe a baby form xD

and what about seviper and zangoose?

redragon94

~dragon~
    Years
    I think because of their rivalry it'd be pretty dangerous to make evolution form of Seviper or Zangoose.
    But I like idea of Neutral it sound pretty funny and cool

lolz!! what about a baby form of absol, that would look nice, definitely!
    and talking about cute baby forms, i would like to see an angry baby form of mankey, just for a change lolz!

Back