• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon that desperetly need evos

Cornelius

Video Game Addict
    Years
    Lapras, Dunsparce, Farfetch'd, and Kangaskhan (baby pre-evolution) just to name a few.
    But I believe that Taurus and Miltank need a pre-evolution Pokemon that could evolve into one or the other based on gender.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Sableye/Spiritomb

Dunsparce

Qwilfish

Mawile

Luvdisc

Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2009
    Not all Pokemon need evolutions - look at Porygon's. They may have decent stats but they look awful and have ruined Porygon for me.

Your opinion, I never felt much for the Porygon line untill Porygon-Z got revealed, who i think is awesome.

The important pokemon have all been named. Heracross/Pinsir could have one simular to Scizor, with no increase in stats but just to give us more options.

Ledian needs an evo, his concept is cool and should be expanded upon. Same with Farfetch'd and Dunsparce.

Dugtrio could have one, Magneton got one so it shouldn't be impossible.

Yaliw

Water/Steel/Fighting Trainer
    Years
    Luvdisc needs to evolve into some totally-wicked-awesome-rofcoptor-pokemon-of-win!

at level 99 let it evolve into "Deathmachine"

Water/Dragon type with over 900HPs and..and.. sorry, got carried away

Yes Luvdisc and that idiot bird pokemon.

Could Pinsir and Jynx get an evolution too please.

I mean if misdreavus can get an evolution then so should those two.

Oh and lastly, Seadra wants a split evolution into a Water/Fire type thats based on Steam. Think about it, it would be cool

TentacruelZ

Tentacruel Rulez The Sea
    Years
    Qwuilfish and Corsola and Luvdisk should have evos and dont forget Relicanth

Yaliw you are right about Jynx evo cuz Electrabuzz and magmar got evos and their all similiar so unfair

wnxvale

Lugia...Aeroblast!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2010
    pinsir,absol,castform,shuckle,aerodactyl,granbull, just to name a few

templekeeper

Remember: you're a member!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    When I fight with Cherrim, I badly wish I could have a stat boost. Then again, a more beefed-up Cherrim would conquer double-battles...

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
    I didn't really like most of the evolutions they added in gen IV, but I guess I wouldn't be totally against it, it's not like I HAVE to make them evolve into the new forms.

Turke

The Dude
    Years
    There aren't any pokemon that desperately need evolutions, but I would say to give new evolutions to the original Kanto starters...

Pan!ko

vibratingcat XD
    Years
    Stantler, Sudowoodo, Dunsparce, shuckle, wow i just realised they're all 2nd gen. All the 1st wild pokemon from all the series, raticate, furret, linoone and whatever bidoof's evolution was.

Charmageddon

Charizard has evolved into ^
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2016
    Furret/Linoone/Raticate/Bilbarel do NOT need evolutions. They're low-level fodder for the first half of the game, they're meant to be rubbish! There's no need to make EVERY pokemon suitable for competitive gaming. Same goes for Farfetch'd and Dunsparce etc., they're filler pokemon to add to the scenery. Farfetch'd is a badass duck as he is, he doesn't need to be ruined for the sake of the metagame. Some pokemon are meant to be crap, it would be a terrible game if it wasn't like that.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    I've had it.

Seriously, why does everything have to evolve or get a pre-evolution? Every Pokemon LIVES for a purpose, for battling, for collecting, for item, for beauty. They won't die if you don't give them evolutions.

Look at Lucario. Isn't it liked so much it's really getting overrated now? Why DOES it need an evolution anyway? Lucario is fine. I bet if they give it an evolution, people are gonna complain that it's so ugly and just leave it to rot in the box.

And when I continue reading posts in this thread, there are some suggestions that make me laugh. Pre-evolutions for legendaries? Bah! Look at Phione. I have seen complains about Phione being useless. If we give the fandom another legendary pre-evolution, I don't know what would happen to the fandom.

To conclude, we don't need evolutions for the Pokemon. They just need a purpose for being in the Pokemon world, and that is enough.

Now people are gonna downrep me for this~ I might even get proved wrong~ *shot*

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2016
    It seriously amuses me that so many people want evolutions to "boost the stats" of "weak Pokemon". That's the same mentality that us first-geners had in that "high levels" automatically equaled power. Just give us infinite Rare Candies and we'd be invincible!

It wasn't as simple as that... Gen 2 rolled around and we learned our lesson. And you know what? The Pokemon that sucked, we bred. We spent time breeding different Pokemon over generations to get weak Pokemon to a competitive state... And it was fun. So maybe all of you seeqs should learn your lesson and suck it up, or just take the time to breed.

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
    Dunsparce, Skarmory, and Slowking would be practically über if they had evolutions. SO THEY SHOULD DO IT!!! Houndoom also seems nice. But then again, these Pokémon don't need evolutions, but it'd be nice.

Look at Lucario. Isn't it liked so much it's really getting overrated now? Why DOES it need an evolution anyway? Lucario is fine. I bet if they give it an evolution, people are gonna complain that it's so ugly and just leave it to rot in the box.
    You're right. Lucario should never evolve. It would be ridiculous.

I have seen complains about Phione being useless. If we give the fandom another legendary pre-evolution, I don't know what would happen to the fandom.
    One problem. Phione isn't a pre-evolution.

Last edited:
    Back