• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon that desperetly need evos

Years
    A Zangoose baby-style Pokemon would be good, and I'm sure that a baby Seviper can be done too.

Not all Pokemon need evolutions - look at Porygon's. They may have decent stats but they look awful and have ruined Porygon for me.

Pekin

Wigglytuff is and has always been on acid.
    Years
    If they could make some decent-looking evolutions in the next generation instead of the ugly ones, they made for Tangela, Rhydon, Murkrow, Piloswine and Lickitung, I would love to see Corsola evolve. Maybe Dunsparce and Qwilfish, too, but they already have decent base stats.

sabrina_diamond

Blazing dark Vulpix
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2024
    Farfetched, Skamory, Lapras, Pinsir and Tauros seriously need evolutions, I mean, come on, It's been over 4 games and they still don't have pre-volutions or another toughter form? I didn't think Magmar needed an evolution, it's as... ok looking as it is

Years
    Farfetched, Skamory, Lapras, Pinsir and Tauros seriously need evolutions, I mean, come on, It's been over 4 games and they still don't have pre-volutions or another toughter form? I didn't think Magmar needed an evolution, it's as... ok looking as it is

Why does everything need an evolution? What's wrong with having Pokémon that are only a single stage? That's pretty unique now.

Incidentally, Skarmory was G2.

Arle Kaa-kun

Wakasyamo DESU! X3
    Years
    A pre-evolution for Plusle and Minun so you can breed them and get the pre-evo and certain requirements met will make them evolve into Plusle or Minun.

Male Combee also need an evolution. It's unfair how the god-rare female Combee gets to evolve.

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2009
    I don't think any Pokemon desperately needs an evolution, but I would like to see one for Farfetch'd or maybe even Tauros!! Khangaskhan could also use a pre-evo and maybe even an evo.

HamsterPants

Worm Trainer
    Years
    Dunsparce would lose so much coolness if it gets an evo, but it really needs it. -_-

Dunsparce is my favorite pokemon for use in competitive battles, it is fine the way it is, and it serves it's purpose, if it gets an evo then people will start paying attention to it, and it will be less unique.

I care so much about Dunsparce staying the way that it is, that if it ever does get an evo I may stop liking pokemon for ever.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    Dunsparce is my favorite pokemon for use in competitive battles, it is fine the way it is, and it serves it's purpose, if it gets an evo then people will start paying attention to it, and it will be less unique.

I care so much about Dunsparce staying the way that it is, that if it ever does get an evo I may stop liking pokemon for ever.
    I totally agree with you =D
    Dunsparce is one of my favorites because no one else seems to like it!

As for ones that need evos, why not chimecho? It could evolve into one of those paper lanturn thingies or somethin'.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    Pokemon that come to mind which need evos are:
    Luvdisc (only useful for heart scales, IMO. :\)
    Pachirisu (flying squirrel, perhaps? XD)
    Banette (it doesn't need one, but since it was kinda Dusclops counterpart in Ruby/Sapphire, it would be fair for it to get one. :\)
    Pinsir (Scyther got one...>_>)
    Jynx (Again, Magmar and Electabuzz got one...)
    I'll think of more, later. XD

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    I think Tauros/Miltank either need a pre-evo or a evo. Um, another one would be Jynx lol.

Gordonator123

Believe...
    Years
    camerupt needs an evo,kecleon needs an evo,dunsparce also,lapras needs a pre evo,and absol needs an evolution or pre evolution

A pre-evolution for Plusle and Minun so you can breed them and get the pre-evo and certain requirements met will make them evolve into Plusle or Minun.

Male Combee also need an evolution. It's unfair how the god-rare female Combee gets to evolve.
    I agree maybe he can become the drone bee or something

pokemon that i think need evos:

lucario(maybe an evolution with a moon stone or whatever)
    lapras
    dunsparce
    skarmory
    baby form of eevee
    a ghost,dragon,flying,bug,etc. form of eevee
    baby form of scyther(seeing as magmar and electabuzz have baby forms and evos)
    different evo for dragonair
    another evo of burmy
    a male evolution of combee
    I agree maybe for dragonair the can make an evolution with the dragon scale or another item,but make the evolution like dragonair.( no arms or legs just a snake or something)

Last edited:

salmence33

I'm out here
    Years
    • He/him
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    Pokemon that come to mind which need evos are:
    Luvdisc (only useful for heart scales, IMO. :\)
    Pachirisu (flying squirrel, perhaps? XD)
    Banette (it doesn't need one, but since it was kinda Dusclops counterpart in Ruby/Sapphire, it would be fair for it to get one. :\)
    Pinsir (Scyther got one...>_>)
    Jynx (Again, Magmar and Electabuzz got one...)
    I'll think of more, later. XD

actually pinsir was more paired to heracross

V i n c æ n t

Italian Hacker !
    Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2009
    I'd like a dunsparce's evo , perhaps a dragon type monsters !!
    And then tauros , miltank, farfetch'd , plusle&minun , altaria , tropius.

Rakki-neko

Zakki Orichalcum
    Years
    I think Dunsparce Defiently needs an evolution. It would be cool to have something like a Serene Grace Normal/Dragon.
    also Mawile, Sableye, Farfetch'd (don't kill me! O.O) with like a double wielding Duck with Leeks, umm... Luvdics defiently, I think it might be worst than Magikarp but I will probably be corrected.

Ghost

[b][color=orange]ツ[/color][color=teal][i]In the Ma
    Years
    I would say tentacruel hes been in pokemon all this time and still no third evolution

©ereal Killer

Illusions or Real Illusions ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2011
    Meowth needs a baby form! :3
    And Jynx! Ugh... it cereally needs a makeover :P
    An evolution! Which makes it less freakier!

Back