• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon trainers starting point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yami's Girl

PC's unofficial Yami lover^^
    Years
    I didn't take my eyes off the battle as I replied. "Very sensible. Inventing attacks is fun too I suppose. I've once tried something like that, but with Flare all I could teach her was Fire Claw. First she uses rage and her hand become alight with fire. Then she slashes away at the opponent. Not what I call a great offensive attack but it gets the job done."

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
    Years
    Lez stood now, with much more confidence as he released his Umbreon. Flannery stood, a little frustrated at her first loss. She shuffled for her next pokemon, she threw the ball, and out from it, came out a enormous pokemon whiched looked like a turtle. He wore a bold expression, and had an extremely hard shell that covered most of it's body.

Out of the blue, Torkoal, the turtle pokemon, began to rapidly spin to the point where you could'nt notice it's movement. Lez watched as it spun and commanded Umbreon to use Hypnosis. A purple hue engolfed Umbreon and was shot at Torkoal. The puple haze just dissapeared at the touch of it's shell.

Why are'nt my attacks hurting it? Lez thought. All of a sudden, Toarkal bombarded into Umbreon, knoking it dead on the floor. "Umbreon, Are you OK?!" Lez shreiked, running towards it. Lez got Umbreon back into it's ball. Lez whipped out another pokeball that contained Sneasel. He released it. He appeared on the stage, with it's claws sharp and finnessely sharpened. "Blizzard Know!!" Lex exlaimed a little infuriated. Sneasel spun in a light mist that began to envolooe the entire stadium. There was and extreme temperature change.

Lez shivered, his hands freezing. Eventually, masses and clusters of freezing chunks of ice pegan pelting Torkoal. Even his dense and rigid shell could not withstand such force. He fell to the floor with a tremor of the stadium. As thr mist subsided, and the sight was lucid, the outcome of the battle stood right in front of their eyes. They had once again defeated Flannery, but thet had 1 more to go. Flannery sighed in despair. "Yes, We did it again Sneasel! " Lez congragulated.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    "Great job Lez!" Said Alana. "One more and you win it." Pidgey chirped happily flying in circles and Chikorita waved her leaf happily. Stanter mearly yawned. Alana grinned and patted him affectionatly.

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
    Years
    she gripped her next ball tenaciously, feeling that this was it, that Lez was going to succumb. Lez also reached for his. Out from it, emerged Tyranitar, with a feirce strucure and tone. He roared, trying to intimidated the puny pokemon, Magby. "Magby, Magby!" He exclaimed in a soothing voice that could easily hoodwink anyone.
    Lez ignored the Magby's cherubic smile, and went right at it. "Tyranitar, Take Down!" He commanded. Tyranitar charged toward the useless pokemon. Right when Tyranitar reached it's face, he was stopped in midair as if frozen.

He began to levitate and be thrown back and forth in the stadium. wow, he holds unspeakabke strengthLez though agast. Tyranitar struggled to breach the force feild, and he did.
    it shattered into million of fragment like mirrors. All of a sudden, Lez rushed with an idea. "Tyranitar, Hyperbeam the glass now!!"

A beam that seemed extremely supplant for such pokmon, was shot out from his mouth and into the fragments. The beam seperated of the microscopic mirrors and reflected off eachother. Flannery stood, in confusion, not knowing what to do.

Millions of beams aimed at the Magby and devastated it, before it couls react to any of it.

"Yes!!!" Lez screeched! "We won!" he yelled with a smile that expanded from one ear to another. Flannery walked up to Lez and haded his a flame likebadge witch glistened brightly in the light. Lez was proud.

OOC: Sorry, it's kinda bad, i did'nt have enough time! -_-;

Alana

Years
    OOC: No it was fine.

Alana walked over to Lez. "Great job." She extended her hand and said, "Now that you have your badge where do you intend to go?" She wondered where she was going too. Probably to the hot springs for a rest then heading over to the nearest town.

Trainer Ben

Super Trainer
    Years
    Guess who hasn't been to the site for a while...

Name: Ben Nabuto
    Height: 5'6
    Eye Color: Blue
    Hair color: Blue
    Skin Color: White
    Clothes: Blue vest jacket with Orange shirt, Black pants, Black shoes.
    Favorite types: Water, Psychic, grass.

Pokemon: Blastoise (WaterShock), Dugtrio (Shocktrio), Sceptile (TreeShock), Gardevoir (Shockevoir), Feraligatr (Original WaterShock {Blastoise's father.}), Croconaw (Chris).

Ben was enjoying himself in the hotsprings, deciding what to do. He wanted to travel with a group, not just to find the person he's looking for, but also because double battles were more fun with another person. He got out, changed, and walked out of the Pokemon Center. He spotted a girl (Alana), who looked like a trainer. He decided to introduce himself.

"Hey there. My name's Ben. Are you a Pokemon Trainer?" asked Ben.

Alana

Years
    Alana turned aroudn to see who had spoken and saw a blue haired boy standing there. "Hello. Yes I'm a trainer. I take it you are too?" She extended her hand since Lez was still ocupied with Flannery. "I'm Alana. What's your name?"

Alana

Years
    "Was he won. Have you battled Flannery? She's a good trainer. Do you collect badges? I'm heading for the Pokemon League. It won't be to hard."

OOC: I rather detest this four sentence limit. Sometimes you just don't have four sentences worth of stuff to type.

Trainer Ben

Super Trainer
    Years
    ((Sorry it took so long for me to get back on.))

"Yes, I've already defeated Flannery. She wasn't too hard, since I have three water Pokemon with me. I also collect badges. Say, you wouldn't mind if I traveled with you guys, would you?" asked Ben.

((Yes, the four-sentence thing does get annoying.))

Alana

Years
    Alana shrugged. "Sure you can come with us I guess. I've collected three badges in this region. How many do you have?" She reached into her pocket and pulled out the Heat Badge. She then pulled out a small badge case and put it with the others.

Trainer Ben

Super Trainer
    Years
    "I've collected four already. That's probably only because two of my Pokemon are ones I trained in Kanto. I heard the Elite Four is stronger here in Hoenn than the other regions." said Ben. He took out a Pokeball and released WaterShock (Blastoise).

"This is my strongest pokemon, Blastoise." said Ben. Blastoise smiled, always glad to meet someone new.

Alana

Years
    Chikorita looked at WaterShock. "This is my strongest. She doesn't look it but she is." Chikorita jumped onto her head. "But that doesn't stop her from being a brat. Pidgey doesn't battle but she and Chikorita are best friends."

Trainer Ben

Super Trainer
    Years
    "Cool. Do you breed Pokemon?" asked Ben. He took out a Pokeball and released Croconaw.

"This is Blastoise's son. I couldn't think of a name with Shock in it, so I named him Chris." said Ben.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    Hearing the word 'breed,' Sam begins to perk up. "You breed too?" she states, looking at the Pokemon, "I breed shinies. I run a show back at my town in the West where I bring in rare and unusual Pokemon to show to my audience after some of my acrobatic acts!" She gets out a pokeball and shows one of her strongest colored Pokemon, a Vaporeon. It was not the usual blue, but instead it was pink. "She is the only Shiny I battle with. One of my strongest too..." she then looks back to Lez. "C'mon, I want to battle. You seem strong enough. I haven't battled in a while..."

Trainer Ben

Super Trainer
    Years
    Ben turned back to Alana.

"So, what's the next town?" Ben asked. He took out his pokeballs and returned WaterShock and Chris.

Alana

Years
    Alana looked at her Pokegear. "Well I was heading for Sutopilus but that's quite a ways over the sea. So I guess I'll just start walking and go to what ever city I end up in." She patted Pidgey then added, "I tried breeding once. I breeded my Ninetales and got a Vulpix. It's staying at my house right now."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back