• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Transformation- (PG-15)

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
    Years
    When the one called Beo suddenly began to clutch his side in pain and his friend rushed to his side asking if he was alright, Brooklyn had began to worry, but then the guy brushed off the pain as though it were nothing "Boys. Always trying to act tougher than they really are" she thought sourly as he told his friend that he was alright and claimed the pain to be from hunger "I'm not buying it, but if he doesn't want any help, then I won't push it. . ." Sighing Brooklyn absently scratched behind her ear with her back paw and then shook her head, she then scanned the site for Abel, he seemed to be getting acquainted with Chris "Well, at least he's making friends" she smiled absently before turning her attention towards the fire, the Crawdaunt was beginning to smell delicious.

"I wonder when its going to be finished cooking. . ."

"Dinner!"

Barry was up in a flash as soon as the words left Sawyer's mouth and Brookyln couldn't help but snicker at the boys enthusiasm, his species, must've been related to Snorlax in someway, maybe it was like Pichu to Pikachu, a pre-evolved form? Not trying to even attempt to wrap her head around it, Brooklyn made her way towards the large lobster and peered at it curiously, she only really ate Lobster every now and then, not really a big fan of the crustacean, crab's were a totally different story however.

"I guess I'll take the other claw. . ." She murmured to herself before reaching towards the claw, but Sawyer beat her to it, leaping in and snapping it off without a cinch "Hey! I was gonna eat that!" Sawyer grinned and hugged the claw closer to her "There's more in the middle, I like claws, and besides if it weren't for me, you guys wouldn't even have this lobster!"

"Tch, you mean if it weren't for
    me, the lobster wouldn't even be cooked." Tobias murmured off handedly before going back to eating his own portion. Sawyer rolled her eyes before snapping the claw in half and Brooklyn shook her head and sighed before moving towards the middle of the crab and taking out a portion of its insides "Would this be considered cannibalism?"

"
    Well, we do the same things as humans do. . . but still. . . I guess its cause I always thought Pokémon to be too PG for something like this. . ." She smiled lightly "But then again, I never thought I'd be in a situation like this." She looked around to see everyone attending to their own meals, even Abel was munching on his portion thoughtfully, not wanting to be the only one left out, Brooklyn lowered her face towards her food and began to eat, it felt odd in her current position, seated low to the ground with her nose practically in her food, she glanced somewhat enviously at Chris, who could shift between standing on two feet to four, whenever he wanted, Meowth's didn't naturally have that ability and Team Rocket's Meowth taught himself how to walk and talk like a person.

"
    Oh well, no use crying over spilt milk" Shaking her head, Brooklyn thrusted her nose back into her food and continued to eat, swiping a few of the cut up berries she and Sawyer had foraged and ate some of those as well.

This was a good dinner.

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    "Good hunting guys!" Barry said. Then Barry walked over to Keaton.

"Hey guys," Barry said as he picked up a stick off the ground, "We haven't been properly introduced." Barry said as he picked up a large berry and stabbed the stick into it, and held it above the fire. "I'm Barry. Thanks for lending a hand earlier!"

"No problem man, the names Beo" He said still clutching his side he listened as Keaton introduced himself as well. "Ok Keaton I'm going to start digging in to the food!" Beo said rushing over to grab some of the crawduant meat. Beo then sat down next to Keaton and began to eat away when he over heard a side conversation going on between the cat Brooklyn.

"Would this be considered cannibalism?" Brooklyn asked. "Well, we do the same things as humans do. . . but still. . . I guess its cause I always thought Pokémon to be too PG for something like this. . ." She smiled lightly "But then again, I never thought I'd be in a situation like this."

"Was she a human to…." Beo began to whisper as he looked over at Chris once again and noticed the headphones dangling from his ears. Beo quickly stood up and made his way over to Chris interrupting the conversation he was currently in.

"Chris, those headphones… pokemon wouldn't be wearing headphones, are you human to?" Beo abruptly asked.

He began to feel the same emotions he felt waking up this morning to discover he was a pokemon, all the things he had done with Keaton had taken his mind off the fact he wasn't himself. He wanted answers now, he wasn't a pokemon he was a human and he wanted to know why he was here.

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
    "Woooaaa..." Barry growled in relief, jolting "that's better." He then stumbled, before slumping back down onto his rear. "I don't feel very good..."

Before Chris could help or even respond, he had an abrupt change of energy..

"Wait - did we manage to kill that lobster after all?" He crawled over, sniffing and inspecting the food. Wordlessly, he hastily grabbed one of the Crawdaunts claws, Brooklyn soon grabbing the other one. Chris just watched Tobias, Beo, Abel, Sawyer, and Goka get food as well before grabbing two of the lobster's remaining legs.

"Would this be considered cannibalism?" Brooklyn mused aloud as he passed. Chris sighed, continuing his trek. It probably wasn't. It seemed to him the same as a wolf eating a deer, or a human eating beef. They really weren't part of the same species; they were just all grouped under "animals"

Cradling the huge (comparatively) legs in his arms, he wobbled over a little ways away from everyone else, sitting down and leaning against a tree. Taking one of the legs, he turned it around in his paws. How was he supposed to break it open? Shrugging, he just tried for brute force, placing one end in his mouth and pushing down. Surprisingly enough it worked, snapping the leg in two. Sawyer had cooked it well. Carefully, he scraped out the meat, enjoying every bite. It tasted so good! Lobster had never been his favorite as a human; maybe Pikachu liked it better or something. Inadvertently, his lightning bolt-shaped tail wagged as he continued eating. Being a Pikachu wasn't bad by any means, considering what he could've ended up with. Pokemon, or at least the show, had hundreds of creatures, some with no arms, too many arms, floating rocks, spiders- He could've just as easily ended up as one of them. If anything being a Pikachu was… preferable. He knew what he was, unlike poor Barry.

Chris continued eating by himself, periodically stopping to crack open another part of the leg. Although, he couldn't help but notice a few envious glares from Brook. He mostly ignored them, but couldn't help but wonder what they were about.

"Chris, those headphones…" Beo suddenly appeared, interrupting Chris's thought. "Pokemon wouldn't be wearing headphones, are you human too?" He abruptly asked, causing Chris to almost choke on the crab he was eating. It took a few seconds to force the food down his throat before he confirmed what Beo had asked: Are you human? Chris froze as he realized this. Where there more human-changed Pokemon, or was this something else. Could he even trust them? They only had known each other a short time. He could lie about it but then what? Chris looked at the sky above him. He had trusted Brook and Barry, and things seemed to work out; why not give Beo and Keaton the same chance.

He cleared his throat, staring firmly into Beo's eyes. "Yeah. I'm a human. Or at least, used to be." He looked past the humanoid, looking at the other two previous humans. Should he mention Barry and Brook too, or was that none of his business? And what about Abel? Surely the goggles weren't something a Pokemon usually had either. But, was he human?

Chris zoned back into the conversation, but in all honesty, wasn't sure how to resume it. He opened his mouth a few times to speak, but no words wanted to come out. "So… uh…" He sputtered, fishing for words. "Right. So… How about you? Are you- Were you human?"

Last edited:

RainbowMunchies

♪~PANTALOONS~♪
    Years
    The Clefairy looked at Gwen for a moment, before responding.

"I'm Jessie," she murmured. Gwen's eyes grew three sizes bigger. Jessie?! This Clefairy had the same name as Gwen's sister?! This was way, waaaaay too weird.

"I have a sister named Jessie," Gwen breathed, stepping forward. She felt tears forming at the corners of her eyes. "I had a sister named Jessie," she repeated, this time in a choked voice. The tears began to flow, and she flopped down on her butt, inebriated by the inability to focus on her surroundings through her tears.

Jessie stood squirming, unsure of what to do. She was young, and not used to this kind of this. Finally, she wiggled forward and pat Gwen on the head softly with a small stub of an arm.

"There, there," she said, unconvincingly. "We all lose some one we care about eventually. She's in a better place."

Gwen looked up at the Celfairy, seeing nothing but her childhood in the small pink face. How could this have happened to her? First she was a normal college student, a bit nerdy, but happy despite her roommate's annoying boyfriend, and then she was a Piplup thing, being attacked by old school pokemon and crashing into her favorite thing in the world when she had been a kid. None of it was right.

"I'm sleepy," she finally mumbled. And truly she was. This day had taken it's toll. The Clefairy nodded, helping her up and leading her. Gwen couldn't see much, between the tears and half-closed eyes, but soon she heard voices, and then felt a softness beneath her. Quickly, she fell asleep, not caring at this point what was happening to her. It was all so pointless.

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
    "Your welcome." Keaton said as he put the chunk of food on the ground, "I'm Keaton, Its nice to meet you." The dog proceeded to pull away at the meat with his teeth,

"No problem man, the names Beo" The grey pokemon said before grabbing his own portion of the catch. Barry quickly remembered the berry was toasting, bringing it away from the fire and into his mouth. The warmth mixed with the flavour was quite satisfying, and relaxing too.

Barry noticed Beo haing some problems with his side, and then remembered how Crawdaut had smashed him there earlier. He was about to ask if he was okay, however Beo walked over to Chris and asked a question,

"Chris, those headphones… pokemon wouldn't be wearing headphones, are you human to?"

Barry could hear Chris splutter in response. He himself had paused - that question wouldn't just come from a normal pokemon would it? He looked at the Crawdaunt again and this brought him back to the task in hand - eat. He pondered over which part to try, then noticed the golden star on the creatures forehead.

Curiosity got the best of Barry as he wandered over to the creature's head. Grabbing the star with two hands and sticking his tounge out in concentration, he heaved and pulled until the star loosened with a loud 'SNAP!'. Barry fell backwards, clutching his prize. Still on the ground, he shoved it in his large mouth and swallowed.

"Hmm..." he wondered as he felt the object break down and dissolve in his stomach, "Not very tasty. Ugh." He stood up once more and decided to go for a leg. Ripping one off, he resumed his position next to Keaton.

"So, Keaton was it? I don't suppose you've been caught up in any of this human-pokemon stuff Beo's talking about have you?" Barry paused as he realised that question could have been worded better, before shrugging it off and taking a large bite out of the Crawdaunt leg.

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    Beo watched as Chris almost choked on his crab meat after Beo asked him the question. He realized that he just laid a big one on Chris, as it took him a few moments to reply, as if he had just frozen in his tracks.

Finally Chris cleared his throat and began to answer "Yeah. I'm a human. Or at least, used to be." Then he noticed Chris looking past him to a few of the other pokemon and that made Beo wonder even more if maybe they were human to... But he had another answer at least... At least now he knew him and Keaton weren't the only ones, and that maybe they were here for a reason.

Chris then zoned back into the conversation, Beo watched as he opened his mouth a few times as if trying to find the right words he wanted to come out. "So… uh…" He sputtered, fishing for words. "Right. So… How about you? Are you- Were you human?" Beo laughed a bit, in all honesty he thought that might have been pretty obvious. At the same time though he figured Chris had about as much insight as he did.

"Yeah I am to, and so is...Ah, stupid ribs...." Beo uttered in pain as he fell to one knee again, his eyes began to draw heavy as he fought to keep them open but it wasn't going to happen not this time. "Maybe a good nap would do me good" Beo whispered before falling flat on his face in front of Chris.

(This is just my way of getting Beo to sleep so we can start the side quest :D )

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
    "Yeah I am to, and so is...Ah, stupid ribs...." Beo groaned as he fell to one knee. Chris jumped up from his seat on the ground. "Maybe a good nap would do me good" Before Chris could even ask what was wrong, the humanoid collapsed in front of him, sound asleep,. Chris stood there for a moment, unsure of what to say while Beo snored in front of him. Although, he did seem to have the right idea. Chris's sighed; after the day he had, he felt like he could collapse on the spot, but it looks like Beo beat him to it. Looking side to side with weary eyes, he saw Tobias snickering, trying his best to keep in a mouthful of crab as well.

"You can't be that boring, Chris." He snickered, blowing chunks of crab meat out of his mouth.

"And you can't be that charming, Tobias." Chris sneered back. If he wasn't so exhausted, he would've thought of a better comeback. He and Tobias locked eyes for a moment, glaring at each other, until the purple rat, Sawyer, intervened.

"What a good meal!" She affirmed, licking her paws. "Complements to the chef." Suddenly, she jumped up onto all fours. "Well, we better go. It's getting late!"

"Wait. You're not staying?" Chris questioned as he snapped out of his contest with Tobias, a hint of worry in his voice.

"Nope! A few days ago, we found a nice, warm, cozy cave a little ways away, so we'll head there!" She cheerily chirped, causing Chris's ears to fall to the sides. "Bye new best friends! Have fun camping out here in the cold! And Brooklyn, Work on that vertigo, ok?!"

As Brooklyn groaned a response, Tobias approached Chris, flicking one of the Pikachu's ears as he passed. "Get stronger. It's no fun to beat someone who's weak."

As the trio waved goodbye and disappeared into the darkness, Chris solely glared at Tobias, clenching his teeth while electricity sparked around his body, until the glow from the lizard's tail could no longer be seen. Chris scoffed, trudging past the still roaring fire to the other side of the camp.

"I'm going to sleep." He mumbled, as he passed the others, coming to rest at the base of a fairly large tree.

Chris looked at the ground for a moment, wondering how he was supposed to go to sleep. Was he supposed to lie on his stomach, like a dog or cat or something? <Why the hell not?> Chris mentally groaned, falling onto all fours before lying on his stomach. He curled up into a semi-ball shape, clenching his eyes shut. <The sooner I get to sleep, the sooner this dream can be over.>

-------
    "Well, I best be going too." Abel yawned after Chris fell silent. He got up and walked towards the forest, raising a clawed hand as he dissipated into the darkness and talking in an almost Dracula-esce tone. "Thank you for the meal. It was… delightful."

"Yeah, well don't loose your goggles again!" Brook shouted back. A distant chuckle could be heard, probably from Abel. She looked around, everyone else was going to sleep, so she might as well do the same. "Time for bed I guess." She yawned, walking over to the fire, stopping at just the right distance: hot, but not hot enough for her to catch her fur on fire. <That would be great.> She silently chuckled. Tyger Tyger Burning Bright! In the forest of the night! She thought for a moment before sitting down. How was she supposed to sleep? 'Like any other cat, duh' Was the answer she soon came up with, laying on her stomach, her oval shaped head resting on her paws. As the flickering from the fire glistened off her fractured glasses, Brooklyn soon fell asleep, lost in the warmth of the flames.

-------
    (OOC: Added something for Yashi's char (Brooklyn) :3)

Last edited:

Zeph.

Years
    Keaton continued eating. Barry guessed he must not have heard him. He just gulped down the rest of the Crawdaunt leg when Sawyer spoke up,

"Well, we better go. It's getting late!" Goka and Tobias also stood up.

"Wait. You're not staying?" Chris questioned suddenly,

"Nope! A few days ago, we found a nice, warm, cozy cave a little ways away, so we'll head there!" She cheerily chirped,

"I don't suppose I can tag along? Heh..." Barry asked, attracted by the sound of some proper shelter,

Goka laughed, "You lot should stay together for your own safety. You aren't half bad as a team..."

"Bye new best friends! Have fun camping out here in the cold!" Sawyer, Tobias and Goka bid there farewels as they dissapeared into the forest.

"Thanks for the food!" Barry exclaimed, ripping another large chunk out of the carcas. Why was he still hungry? At this rate he could probably eat for days on end.

"I'm going to sleep." Chris mumbled, as he passed the others, coming to rest at the base of a fairly large tree. Even the purple creature bid his farewels, wandering off into the night. Now it was just five of them.

"We'll be fine," Barry said to himself as he swallowed more food. Just then, his whole body bulged out qickly once, "Ahh... full. That's much..."

Barry fell on his back, into a deep sleep.

[OOC: Sorry I didn't give you a chance to reply Sandeon ^^ Just pretend it never happened ;P]

Last edited:

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    (A post for Sandeon while he is away!)

Keaton could feel his tail wagging as he stared at the lobster meat right in front of his jaw, and suddenly he couldn't wait any longer he began eating away at it.

"This is so good, and tasty I didn't realize how hungry I was!" Keaton shouted ramming his jaw back into the half eaten lobster. All the while not realizing Beo had gotten up and ran over to Chris, although he could hear whispers of the conversation he couldn't seem to focus on anything but the lobster even when Barry tried to question him.

"So, Keaton was it? I don't suppose you've been caught up in any of this human-pokemon stuff Beo's talking about have you?" Barry paused as he realised that question could have been worded better, before shrugging it off and taking a large bite out of the Crawdaunt leg.

Through all the conversations going on around his he just kept eating until finally it was all gone and he let out a large roar of a burp.

"Whew, that was so good!! I wonder if there's more" Keaton said looking around to see everyone else fast asleep.

"Guess I might as well follow along with everyone else... I am kind of sleepy after all" Keaton whispered aloud before circling around like a dog and curling up into a ball on the ground and passing out.

Zeph.

Years
    OOC: [Weeeee!! Sidequest time ^^ A Wolf in the Rain/Zeph production =D]

After a rather long, big stretch, Barry opened his eyes to the morning. The sky was a blend of grey and blue, and the sun wasn't high enough to be in sight. He rolled onto one side, looking at the remains of the Crawdaunt carcass. With more light to see it now, it was, quite frankly, rather disgusting. Chunks of it from here and there were missing, not to mention the fact that all its limbs were gone too.

Barry sat up, yawning. His belly grumbled loudly, and he quickly realised how hungry he was.

"What the- I was never this starving in the morning before." He looked at the disfugured feast from the night before, and decided against it. Instead, he picked up a few berries and scoffed them, stuffing a few in his fur for later.

"Al---. W--t are -- sti-- l--k-n- --r?"

Barry's large ears twitched. He tunred around, swearing he could hear someone.

"Well ... the teams have recovered..." Okay, that time it was much closer. Barry looked at the rest of the group - Brooklyn, Chris, Keaton and Beo - all still sound asleep.

"Psst! Guys!" Barry hissed, "I hear someone!"

"Shuddup…" Chris mumbled, rolling over on his back, not even bothering to open his eyes.

Facing the direction of the noise once again, Barry crept closer. He saw the head of a person and quickly ducked into some foliage. He continued to crawl through the bushes until he came to a handy little opening, just big enough for him to see what was going on.

Chris tried desperately to get back to sleep, but it was no use; he was awake now. <Might as well get up…> He mentally groaned. Slowly sitting up, Chris rubbed his eyes, letting out a yawn. As he slowly awaked, his vision cleared and his short, yellow, muzzle came into view. He sighed; he was still a Pikachu.

There were two men standing talking. Both of them were wearing quite unusual clothes. Mostly gray, with black at parts too. What Barry first thought were blue hats turned out to be two identical hairstyles. Barry supressed a snigger at the outrageous hair, before his eyes met the golden 'G's on their outfits.

Chris stood, up, wobbling back and forth on his hind legs. "Barry?" Chris yawned, looking around and stretching. "What's up? What's… happening…?

"I've seen that." Barry whispered to himself, "Where did I see that again?"

One of the men spoke up again, "And we still need to find…?"

"An Absol, Aron, Bagon, Buneary..."

Barry lost track of the countless names of what were presumably pokemon. However, he froze at, "Munchlax". That was him!

"Hey Barry…" Chris mumbled, still groggy. "Why are you in that bush? And what-" Chris stopped mid-sentence, his ears twitching as he heard one word 'Pikachu'. Whatever was keeping Chris tired immediately disappeared. He quickly 'crawled' up next to Barry on all fours, seeing two men dressed in some goofy outfits, with even goofier blue bowl cuts. "Who are they talking about?! Us?" He hissed, peering through the bushes.

"I think so..." Barry replied quietly,

"Wow. So we've still got our work cut out for us." one of the men sighed, "Why are these Pokemon worth all this trouble again?"

" The captain told you! They're genetically bred and modified to be faster, stronger, and smarter! Replacing them would cost millions!" A grin filled his face as he continues. "But for every one we find, we get a pay raise!"

"Heh... so we're like super pokemon?" Barry whispered

"I know what you're thinking; Don't try flying. But, I don't think we are. At least..." Chris drifted off, ears folding back and eyes narrowing as the situation began to confuse him. Genetically bred and modified? It all just seemed unreal. His ears twitched as the men continued their conversation/argument.

"Oh, hush up and help me search." One of the men put away the PDA device, only to pull a different device out. "Just point your PokeDex at Pokemon. The ones that are genetically modified will show up as "No Entry". "

As the ridiculously clothed man went to put the device back in his pocket, he fumbled it, juggling it for a minute before the gadget slammed against the ground. "Sh*t!" He cursed quickly bending down to the device.

"You klutz." the other man sighed. However the first one just wore a ridiculous grin.

"This 'klutz' just found us the motherload." Barry got chills as he realised he was staring right at the hiding spot he and Chris were in.

"Umm... Chris,"

"Forget a pay raise. We're getting promoted!"

"Red alert - we've been located!" Barry hissed as he saw the screen of the weird device, 'No Entry'.

The man pulled yet another device out, this one a red and white ball.

"Nonono - I am not going back in one of those things. It's all dark and stuff..."

Chris could feel his cheeks spark as he recognized the device. "Damnit..." he swore as the man threw the ball onto the ground.

In a flash of light, a large wolf-like Pokemon stood in front of the two men, teeth bared and eyes glowing. "Go Mightyena! Hunt them down!"

The wolf bounded towards Chris' and Barry's hiding spot. A shiver worked it's way down Chris's spine, from his head to his tail. The insane look, the bared teeth; they were no match for this wolf. If they stayed here.

"Barry... run!" Chris shouted as a look of pure fear fell over his face. Not even waiting for a response, Chris took off into the woods.

"Way ahead of you!" Barry wailed as he moved his feet as fast as he could. He dared not look back, dreading the wolf following them. He heard barks and snarls following in close pursuit.

"WAAAHAHAHAAAA!!"

It didn't take long for Chris to catch up to Barry, soon running past him. "Split up!" Panted Chris, eyes full of fear as the barks got closer. "We'll confuse him!"

"Righto!" Barry replied as he dove into some more bushes to his left and continued running. Unsure who the wolf was chasing, he didn't stop, panting madly as he legged it. Soon, he burst out of the cover, tripping and rolling across the ground. He could hear the barks and snarls further away - the wolf must have followed Chris. Looking up, he saw that he was back at the group's camp, however they all somehow managed to remain alseep despite the commotion.

"C'mon c'mon..." Barry said frantically as he went from Brooklyn, to Keaton, and then to Beo, shaking each of them madly,

"Get the hell up!"

------

"Dammit!" Chris cried out, sprinting as fast as he could, willing for his legs to move faster. He honestly thought the wolf would've followed Barry (Seeing as he was the slower and *cough* heftier of the two). Nothing seemed to slow the wolf down either. Chris leaped through bushes, jumped over logs, and swerved through the forest, but the wolf would not give in. If anything, the sound of his barking and snarling got closer.

"Fine!" Chris skidded to a stop, cheeks sparking as he turned to face the wolf. However, as soon as his gaze met the wolf, he immediately took off, his eyes again full of fear. He could've sworn he heard the wolf chuckle as he abandoned his stand.

As the chase continued on, Chris could feel his energy fading, and tried another desperate trick to end the chase. Quickly changing direction, Chris dove into some bushes to the right of him. While it seemed to work at first, Chris couldn't stick the landing on the exit, and ended up tumbling headfirst out of the bush. He leaped back up onto all fours, giving his body a quick, instinctual, dog-like shake before looking up, only to see the wolf charging straight at him. Without even thinking, Chris leaped to the side, dodging a powerful swipe from the wolf's claws. It was only after he regained his balance a second time, Chris realized he was back at the campsite.

"Dammit..." He panted, now visibly tired. This was the last place he wanted to bring the wolf.

Barry froze.

"Umm... guys..." he said to the rest, not taking his eyes off the wolf.

ShadowYashi

Years
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]The first thing Brooklyn noticed when she was conscious, that she was not lying in her bed, but on the ground, it was really rough and digging into her stomach, which suddenly felt really bare. Groaning to herself, eyes still shut tight, she wondered why the ground felt like that and why did it suddenly smell like a forest "[/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]Oh yeah, that's right. . . I'm a Meowth now[/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]" she thought, the events of yesterday suddenly rushing back to her, from waking up in the crate, to sliding out of a tree and ramming face first into a tree, just to get Abel's goggles back. When Brooklyn finally regained consciousness from her sleep, she rolled over on her side and smacked her lips together, blinking warily at Barry, who was shaking the life out of Keaton and Beo, murmuring get up over and over again in a frantic pant. [/FONT]

"[FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]Mmnn, Barry what's wrong? Why are we waking up so soon, what time is it?" She mumbled pawing at the sleep in her eyes, the sun luckily was blocked due to the trees surrounding them, but still enough light shone through to make her squint in annoyance, judging by how bright it was, she had to guess that it was still early "No time for questions, we have to get out of here now! Help me wake them!" He hissed, alarmed, she quickly shot up, standing alert on all fours "o-okay" she said a bit confused as she moved to help him wake the other two up, but scanned the area looking for the missing member of their troupe "wait a second, where's Chris?" [/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]As if on cue, the Pikachu came barreling through the bushes cursing, his eyes wide and alight with fear, but his form was worn, he seriously looked beat and when she saw what came barreling out the bushes after him, she totally wouldn't blame him "Umm... [/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]guys[/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]..." Brooklyn squeaked, her glasses practically fell off while her pupils shrank at the sheer size of the thing that had followed Chris, Brooklyn could only muster three words and even then they came out in a very faint and scared whisper[/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive] "[/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]Oh my God.[/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]"
    [/FONT]

sandeon

My Brand!
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2022
    Keaton woke up to someone shaking him awake. "Get the hell up!" Keaton lifted his head up to see Barry looking frantic and trying to wake everyone up. "Mmnn, Barry what's wrong? Why are we waking up so soon, what time is it?" Brooklyn said. "No time for questions, we have to get out of here now! Help me wake them!" Barry shouted. Keaton shot up on his feet and ran over to Beo. "BEO! Wake up!" He yelled in his ear.

"Umm... guys..." Barry said. Keaton Turned around to see Chris bolt back into camp, followed but a black and gray wolf that strangely reminded him of what he had fought the day before. "Oh crap." Keaton mumbled as he stared at the wolf. <What are we supposed to do now?> Keaton thought to himself. <Wait!> Keaton thought as he remembered, he could spit fire! Keaton started to run toward the wolf and stoped about half way, took a deep breath in and shot fire. But this wasn't like the other day, this was a steady stream instead of multiple balls.

When his attack ceased the wolf seemed almost unaffected except for some burnt hairs. But now, he didn't look too happy. In fact the complete opposite, he was ticked. "Crap!" Keaton yelled as he ran back to the others and yelled in Beo's ear, "WAKE UP!!!" He was in complete panic, he couldn't think straight. He turned to Brooklyn and Barry, "Barry your right, we HAVE to get out of here!"

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    "Happy birthday Beo" Timmy Beo's twin brother said handing him a wrapped present.

"Thanks bro, what is it??" Beo questioned quickly opening it up to find a brand new pair of wrestling shoes.

"I knew coming into our senior year you needed a new pair so I figured what the hay" Timmy exclaimed with a smile.

"Thanks Tim I really appreciate it, now let's get over to that party!!" Beo shouted as the two of them made there way to Timmy's car.
    -------------------------------
    The dream ended suddenly as Beo began to hear noises all around him. He no longer saw his twin brother, just the inside of his eye lids.

"WAKE UP!!!" A voice rang in Beo's ear as he laid there slowly returning to consciousness, the whole time wondering whose voice that was. All around him he could hear panic but his mind didn't want to wake up. He wanted to go back to sleep and dream about his brother. Suddenly he remembered whose voice that was.

"Barry your right, we HAVE to get out of here!"
    Keaton shouted in dissaray as Beo sprung up to his feet. Looking around he saw everyone around him Keaton, Chris, Barry, and Brooklyn. They were all in panic mode and then Beo caught a glimpse of why. Standing in front of them was a larger more fierece version of the poochyena he had fought yesterday.

"I'm probably going to regret this later one..." Beo said realizing he needed to help his friends, and in that moment he found a reason why he was there. <Here goes nothing> Beo thought to himself darting off for the Mightyena then swiftly jumping onto his back and putting him in a chock hold. The Mightyena began throwing it's body all around trying to shake Beo off.

"Heh, fourteen years of wrestling actually come in handy in the pokemon world" Beo said aloud before looking over to the people he considered friends now.

"Go i'll catch up!!" He shouted giving them a chance to escape, his grip was loosening, and his ribs were throbbing in pain.

Last edited:

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
    The wolf stared down the Pikachu as he struggled to stay up, panting hard. Despite all the running, the wolf didn't even seem fatigued, letting out a steady, guttural, growl; and yet Chris felt like he was about to collapse. He couldn't even manage to look the wolf in the eyes, lest he was afraid he would again be unable to move. Suddenly, to both Chris and the wolf's surprise, a jet of fire hit him in the side, enveloping him in flame. For a moment, Chris didn't know what happened, until out of his peripheral vision he saw Keaton off to the side. As rapidly as the fire appeared, it dissipated, the wolf dispersing the flame as if it was nothing. Chris's eyes again met the wolf's and a shiver shot down his spine. With the combination of fire, and the snarl on its face, the wolf looked like something straight out of hell.

"Crap!" Keaton yelled as he realized his attack didn't work, retreating for the moment.

Chris let out a low growl as the wolf scratched his head with his back leg causing bits of charred fur to fall to the ground. Keaton could face him, why couldn't he? <Am I that helpless?...> Chris thought, sparks covering his body. <….That I can't even save myself, let alone all the people I want to? Am I that weak?!>

As more sparks covered his body, Chris glanced at his opponent, who was not even worried in the least bit. However, this only led to fueling Chris's anger.

Energy and anger at its max, Chris was about to let loose the electrical blast, until the wolf had a sudden change of face, giving Chris a look and emitting a growl that sent another chill down his spine. All the sparks, along with the rest of his courage, dissipated, and replaced with the gutting fear. Nothing in his body would work, not his legs, not his tail, not even his mind, so long as he looked into the insane eyes of the wolf.

The wolf, noticing the change in power, let out another smirk and laugh, eying Chris, knowing he was too scared to fight, feeling he had won; that is, until Beo jumped onto it and put it in a choke hold.

"Heh, fourteen years of wrestling actually come in handy in the pokemon world" Beo said aloud.

"Go i'll catch up!!" He shouted, obviously giving them a chance to escape.

Chris didn't have to be told twice, the insanity in the wolf's eyes was enough to send him into flight. He sprinted away from the camp and into the woods, fear filling his eyes, not even looking back.

Zeph.

Years
    It was kind of like a standoff - only Chris wasn't particularly, well, standing. Everyone was frozen for a moment, before Keaton stood forward and blasted a jet of fire at the wolf. Barry's jaw hit the floor - how did he do that? The large dog simply shook it off, and looked like it was going to go insane - Chris being the first victim.

At least, had Beo not ran in and put the beast in a choke hold. Barry could feel his jaw get lower and his eyes wider - Beo was laughing in the face of danger, and wrestling with it.

"Heh, fourteen years of wrestling actually comes in handy in the pokemon world!" Beo said aloud before looking at them,

"Go, i'll catch up!!"

Chris immidiately darted off. Barry was going to hang around incase Beo needed help, but Keaton and Brook were still there for him.

"You go Beo!" Barry shouted over whilst inching away, "Lay the smackdown on it! Kick its face in! Break his teeth! Okay, buh-bye."

With that, Barry darted off to the side and continued running. Hopefully they could all regroup some place nearby. Just as these thoughts passed through his head, he was tripped and faceplanted the floor. His body was lifted, and before he knew it he was dangling upside down.

"Got'cha!" Barry gasped as he saw the upside down face of one of the men talking earlier. He pointed the weird device (apparently a pokedex) at him,

"Hehe... no entry. Yep, you're one of them." the man said with a grin,

"Please sir, I don't handle nausia very well, so if you could please put me down..."

"Better contain you." the man said as he started walking, presumably back to his associate. Barry wasn't sure what was going to happen to him,

"Obviously, put me down, as in y'know, on the ground? Not the injection kind of put down! Don't use me for glue or anything!!"

"Quiet!" the man shouted as he raised Barry to his face again. The details were less clear on his face now - he had been held upside down for a little too long,

"If I need to drug you before putting you in then so help me god I will!"

"Well morphene is quite relaxi- wait no!" Barry exclaimed, struggling now to try and free himself. The man continued walking, lowering Barry to the level of his knees. Barry wore a suspisciously evil smile as soon as he deciphered a plan.

"Swing," he said, trying to get the right moment, "and again... aaand..."

He brought his fist back,

"Dead leg!"

Barry rammed his arm into the back of the man's knee. Caught off guard, the man lost balance and stumbled to the ground, letting go of Barry.

"And now, my exit," he said before turning to run, however the man reached out and tripped him up again.

"Grrrrrrrr!" he growled in annoyance, "I'm not playing around!"

"Well it's not much of a fun game anyway..." Barry moaned before the man lunged in to grab him. Instinctively, Barry lashed out, throwing his fist forward.

However as he did so, his fist suddenly burst into flames. The now fire-enveloped punch collided with the man's face, sending him falling backwards, crying out in pain.

Barry stood there and looked at his fist, still on fire, "Did I..." He looked at the thug,

"Did I just Falcon Punch that guy?!" Barry broke out into his own, not so good, version of the moonwalk,

"Oh yea! I Falcon Punched! Oh yea! I did it! Oh yea! I- MY FREAKIN ARM'S ON FIRE!!"

Barry ran in circles, shaking his arm madly in an attempt to clear the flames. It took him a few laps to realise - it didn't hurt. As soon as this realisation struck him, he was swiftly met in the face by a large boot.

Tumbling backwards, Barry remained face-down, his face in a world of pain. The man stood over him, his eyes full of anger,

"You little bastard!" he growled, "Enough distractions! You're coming with me!"

Barry looked up, boot mark imprinted on his face. He raised his fingers and began a Metronome.

'C'mon... work for me!' he thought to himself.

As the man reached down to pick up the Munchlax, it suddenly glowed blue and dissapeared. The man paused.

"It used Teleport." He didn't move, instead drawing a fist back and ramming it into the ground,

"God DAMMIT!!"

[OOC: Barry 1 - 0 Galactic B)]

Last edited:

ShadowYashi

Years
    What is it with boys and their need to act all macho, couldn't they all just split like normal frightened people without someone trying to play hero?

Not that she was complaining or anything. . .

Beo's distraction had served its purpose, distraction, the wolf thing was too busy trying to fling him off its neck to worry about the others, everyone quickly scattered, running into different area's of the forest "I hope we'll find each other again quickly. . . but why was that wolf after us, did Chris or Barry anger it or something?" Brooklyn had made a mad dash towards the bushes behind her and didn't look back, she didn't know where she was running to, but hopefully it was somewhere far away from that weird Pokémon. Trees and foliage flitted through her vision as she ran as fast as she could, she glanced back briefly and noticed the thing wasn't following her at all, but that momentary lapse in concentration caused her to not turn back forward, so she wound up crashing face first into someone's leg.

As if her glasses weren't wrecked enough, the tale tell crunch from them being smashed against the person's leg caused her to curse under her breath and back up slightly, falling back onto her behind and reaching up to feel the damage, the bridge of her glasses had been the cause of the crunch, there was a small crack on the black surface "Oh great, one more hit like that and I'll be blind" she mumbled dejectedly "what the heck did I run into anyway" she mumbled using her paws to adjust her ruined frames, her eyes shot up the blue spandex covered leg and she locked eyes with a cyan haired man, who grinned evilly and pulled out what looked to be a Pokédex "Heh no entry huh? I might've lost the stupid Munchlax, but I'm not gonna lose you Meowth."

"
    Munchlax? Barry?! What's he want with Barry? Hell, what does he want with me!?" Brooklyn's eyes widened as the teal haired guy quickly picked her up by the scruff of her neck, catching the girl off guard and causing her loose and broken glasses to fall towards the ground while he walked off "My glasses! Wait! Strop! I need those, I can't see! Put me down you jerk!" The second her glasses fell, she began squirming wildly like the cat she was, the forest around her began to blur, becoming nothing but smudges and blobs of color, even up close, the only thing she could make out from the man that had her by her scruff was his hair, which was nothing but a bluish-green blob "Oh shut up you stupid cat, I already let one of you get away, I'm not letting another one of you escape" the man grumbled, Brooklyn hissed in response before sighing hopelessly, she was blind and had no clue where the man was taking her "But, not being able to see doesn't make me weak, if Barry ran away from this guy, then he must be up to no good, I've gotta get away from him, but how. . ."

Brooklyn hung stiffly in the guy's grip as she tried to figure out a way to get out of his grips, how did other cat's do it. . . "
    they'd reach up with their claws and lash out! I could do that, like Puss did to Shrek! Okay, since he's holding me like this, I should be able to swing up and bite his knuckle! Simple and totally easy!"

. . .

"
    I take it back, this is so not easy. Damn my lack of upper body strength!" Brooklyn had attempted to swing herself upwards and latch onto the man's fist with her teeth and claws, but after the third try, she had to stop and catch her breath, because she wasn't wasn't used to using muscles she'd hardly used before "Okay, if I make it outta this alive and human, I am sooo taking some yoga clasees or something, because I su— hey I got him!"

"Eat this you blue haired creep!" Brooklyn quickly sank her teeth and claws into the mans fist, which caused him to release the grip on her neck with a shout, not wasting any time or thought, Brooklyn took off, running like a bat from hell, seeing no point in looking back, since she couldn't see anything but smudges of color anyway, but had she been wearing her glasses, she would've been able to see the white streaks of light that surrounded her body as she cut swiftly through a bush and out of the man's sight, but not out of hearing range, as she heard him curse loudly at the loss of another Pokémon. For 3 minutes, Brooklyn ran, not bothering to stop, until she was sure she was far away from the man, she glanced around the area, but shook her head futilely, there was no point, she couldn't even see the dirt in front of her clearly, it was nothing but a brown smudge to her, sighing Brooklyn took a deep breath and then froze, a familiar tangy scent wafted through her nose "
    salt water. . . I smell the ocean! I must be near it! Oh duh Brooklyn, your a cat now, just follow your nose!" Stealing Toucan Sam's infamous motto, Brooklyn decided to indeed follow her nose towards the smell of salt water, since she was unable to see at the moment "I might be blind, but I still have my cat senses! Hehe I'll find the ocean in no ti—"

WHAM.

She'd find the ocean eventually, as long as she didn't bump into anymore trees.

"Okay, I'm seriously beginning to hate trees" Brooklyn grumbled, peeling her face off the bark and walking around the offending plant. Another thing that sucked about not being able to see, if Brooklyn had her glasses, she would've saw that beyond the bush to her right was the ocean and shoreline where she had infact washed up upon, but since she couldn't see and the gods weren't particularly favoring her at the moment, she just continued to head straight, into forest parts unknown and unexplored, the only thing the girl could hope for was that she ran into one of her friends soon or some nice Pokémon would kindly lead her in the right direction, but until then, someone up there was laughing at her useless attempts at trying to follow her nose.

(
    OOC: Heh, finally found a way to use Aerial Ace. That grunt is horrible at holding onto Pokemon, it must suck to be him right about now. Poor blind and lost Brooklyn, she can't even see what's infront her, her vision is that poor. I enjoyed writing this too much. Its a bit rushed though, because tomorrow I'm going to my mom's and I'll be with her for about a day or two and no net at all at her place D': so I decided to put something up before I disappear.)

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
    "I think I'm safe…" Chris panted, laying on his gasping for air. Images of the wolf's demented face flashed into his mind as he sat up. That thing was ready to tear him limb from limb, hell, it almost caught him a few times. Chris stared at the sky through a crack in the trees, briefly wondering how Beo was faring wrestling against the wolf.

However, that thought hit him like a ton of bricks, causing his ears to fall to the sides. He jolted up from his spot, the hair on the back of his neck standing on end. Did he really do that: Leave without a second thought? Without even trying to fight? Chris frantically looked around, trying desperately to remember what direction the camp was. Vaguely recognizing the direction, Chris bolted off into the forest, panting hard as he fought the fatigue he was facing, as well as his guilt.

<"Never run again"> Leaping over branches and darting around trees, Chris sprinted through the forest as fast as he could, hoping everyone would be alright. <Didnt you promise that to yourself?> Chris cleched his eyes tight. But the wolf, with its frenzied look and insane eyes, would it still be there as well? Just the thought of the wolf caused Chris to stop in place. Last time he couldn't even attack it… let alone look it in the eyes. Chris bared his teeth and again ran in what he assumed was the direction of the camp. <Dammit...>

In a few moments, Chris saw a break in the woods outlined by a faint light ahead of him. Speeding up, he sprinted to the light expecting to see their previous campgrounds.

Splash!

Chris fought to the top of the river, gasping for air as he struggled to stay afloat. He flailed his arms rapidly at first, until he realized his conventional methods of swimming probably wouldn't work and switched to somthing that resembled a doggy-paddle. Through trail and error he managed to "swim" (I guess you could call it that.) to edge of the stream, dragging himself onto the shore. Sopping wet, he flopped onto his stomach and closed his eyes, Gasping for air. He could feel his ears droop to the side and tail hit the ground as he clenched his teeth tight. Still, despite being cold and wet, only one thought filled his mind: He left everyone behind, and whatever happened to them would fall on his shoulders.

(OOC: Yay! Guilt trip! x3)

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    "You go Beo!" Barry shouted over whilst inching away, "Lay the smackdown on it! Kick its face in! Break his teeth! Okay, buh-bye." Beo could feel his grip loosening ever so quickly as he watched the group scatter off into the forest including Keaton.

"You better be ok Keaton" Beo whispered to himself as finally his grip broke and the wolf threw him off like a rag doll. Beo's back slammed into a nearby try with a loud thud.

"Heh, your gonna pay for letting them get away!" The Wolf roared insanely as it inched closer to Beo at a slow maniacal pace. His eyes began to glow fiercely and Beo could feel himself trying to stand up.

"My ribs!!" Beo shouted in pain as he tried to stand up next to the tree, but could not.

"Haha looks like this will be easier then I thought!" The wolf insisted as it finally picked up it's pace darting for Beo with its jaw wide open.

Beo rolled to his side just barley dodging the vicious bite but still causing himself pain from his ribs.

"Now now just sit still it will be over quickly!" it growled as it pounced once again this time catching Beo underneath of him and using his paws to hold Beo's arms to the ground.

"This isn't going to be good…" Beo said closing his eyes and turning his head to the side. He could feel the wolf ripping into his flesh, the teeth piercing his skin… He began to scream out in pain, struggling wasn't working. Suddenly he saw his life flashing before his eyes, the images stopped moving at his brother timmy.

"I can't let it end this way… I have to fight… for Timmy!" Beo shouted as his left arm began to grow cold. He felt strength regaining; swaying his legs up to his chest he kicked the wolf off of his body.

"Ah, that actually hurt punk!" The Wolf shouted standing back up.

"Yeah well this may hurt a little bit more" Beo hollered looking over to his left arm to see it completely covered in ice. Beo raced straight for the Mightyena cocking his arm back and finally swinging it upwards underneath the chin of the wolf causing him to fly backwards into a tree.

"Not bad, but not good en…" The Wolf's sentence was cut short as he was enclosed in a casket of ice.

"Woah… I did that…" Beo said before collapsing to one knee. His body was literally beaten to the heavens and back. <I won't go out like this… must find others> He thought to himself, not having enough energy to talk. Slowly he stood back up to both feet, blood dripping to the ground as he walked it left a trail behind him. Every step he took felt like millions of pins and needles being shot into him.

He began coughing up blood violently, and suddenly his vision went black and he collapsed to the ground.

(OOC: Not great, but i've been so busy this week I had to get it up sooner or later)

Last edited:

sandeon

My Brand!
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2022
    Keaton watched as Beo jumped on the wolf and started to choke it. Keaton stood in shock at Beo's action. He didn't listen to what was happening around him he just stared and spaced out. Keaton snapped out of it when he noticed Brooklyn running off leaving Beo, Keaton and the wolf. Keaton realized, he had to run, or Beo's distraction would be in vain. Keaton darted in the opposite direction of Brooklyn to throw the wolf off as to where everyone is. Keaton ran nonstop to get as far away from the scene as possible.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He started to slow to a walk. He started to pant. "Man, gotta catch my breath." Then he heard a rustling in the bushes. Then a Pokémon came out of the bushes. It was yet another dog like Pokémon, but this one didn't look like a wolf it looked more like a small lion. It was mostly blue. It's mane and back half is black along with its tail. But on the end of its tail is a yellow ninja star shape. The only other place that there is yellow is two rings around both of its front legs and the insides of its blue ears. "Who do you think you are?" it asked.

Keaton was confused on how to answer, "Um, I'm Keaton." He replied. The look on the Pokémon's face wasn't amused, "That's NOT what I meant. Who do you think you are to just walk into our territory?" Keaton was even more confused. <What does he mean by OUR territory.> as he thought to himself another Pokémon jumped off of the back of the lion like one. This one was small and tan. It resembled a mouse but with two giant oval shaped blue ears. On its face it had a blue circle on each cheek; the circles had a tan horizontal line through them. Its arms were also blue. The last blue part was its odd tail which was a tan stub with a vertical blue line.

"Ah, ignore him." The small Pokémon said then looked up at the lion, "What the hell are you talking about, we don't have any land." The lion just rolled his eyes and looked at the rodent, "Jeez I thought you Minun where supposed to be cherry and nice all the time." The small rodent rolled his eyes. "Anyway. You said your name was Keaton?"

Keaton nodded his head, "Yeah"

"Well I'm Landon, and this hairball is Dayton." The rodent said. Dayton looked like he had enough, he looked like he was bedding for a fight. "What do you think you're doing Landon? Making friends" Dayton said as he paused, "With the enemy?"

Keaton picked up the vibe and quickly jumped left as Dayton shot an electric bolt at where Keaton just was. "Huh a quick on eh?" Dayton remarked. Landon shot Dayton a look before disappearing from where he just was to under Dayton's head and shooting upwards for a uppercut all the while with his paw enveloped in an electric ball. And Landon landed on the ground as Dayton flinched and stepped back.

"Come on Dayton, we don't need anymore enemies. In fact we need more allies." Landon turned to Keaton who was quite confused by what was going on. "Keaton how would you like to travel with us for awhile?" this confused Keaton even more, "Umm. Well I've been separated from my friends and I'll come with you as long as you help me find them."

Landon looked over his shoulder at Dayton who clearly didn't like the idea. Landon looked over to Keaton again, "Sure." Dayton nearly jumped at Minun but restrained himself. Landon smiled, "So where might your friends be?"

Keaton though, <Well I met almost everyone on the beach, maybe some went there?> "I think the first place to look is the beach." Keaton replied. Landon jumped onto Dayton's back, "Well then, to the beach!" He yelled and Dayton started running in the direction of the beach, followed by Keaton.

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
    He was running, running faster than he had ever run before, past what seemed like repeating scenery, for what seemed like hours upon hours on end, and still Chris could not escape. Something was chasing him, something just as bad as the wolf, something that sent a chill down his spine and made his eyes grow wide. Chris bared his teeth, willing himself to go faster as the creature closed in. He didn't want to die, even as a Pikachu; death was the last thing on his list. Chris sprinted even faster, jumping over fallen branches and rocks in a dark, distorted forest.
    "Excuse me."

Chris awoke with a start, sparks coursing through his still damp fur. He frantically looked back and forth, the river was still behind him, and he was still all alone. With a sigh, Chris lifted himself onto two legs, feeling his ears fall to the side of his head and feeling his tail fall to the ground.

"Up here, Pikachu." Chris's ears perked up as he glanced to the sky. A skull was the first thing Chris saw when his eyes met the creature, or perhaps more accurately, a skull mask. The creature before him floated a few feet above him, as if not governed by the laws of physics, cloaked in a wispy black "robe", with its arms hanging limply by its side. The being's one glowing red eye bounced metrically back and forth between its two sockets, the intensity of the light never wavering.

"I'm sorry for disturbing you." The creature apologized in a calm, cavernous voice. "But could you make your dreams a little… sweeter. Those nightmares are too bitter for my tastes"
    "Wha-… What are-?"

"I am a Duskull." The creature (seemingly) sighed from behind his mask, its (his?) body seeming to wisp away as a cool breeze passed through the forest. "But you can call me Spiro." Sprio's eye momentarily stopped moving as he floated around Chris. "Now's when you tell me your name."
    Chris shook his head to snap him out of his trance before responding. " Chris."

"Hmm… Interesting…" The creature did another floating lap around Chris before stopping in front of him, his eye returning to its rhythmic motion. "Well, "Chris". Since it seems you are now awake, I best be on my way. *sigh* It's so hard to find someone asleep at this time of day; especially someone with some sweet tasting dreams."

As the Duskull turned and slowly floated into the forest, osculating up and down as he traveled. Chris stood there, watching Spiro float away for a moment before glancing around his clearing. Suddenly, he dropped down on all fours and sprinted after the Duskull, leaving the river behind him.

(OOC: Laptop's still down, but at least now I can post ^^)

Back