• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Transformation- (PG-15)

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
    In an instant, Barry found himself back in reality. Except he was in midair.

"Oh shiiiiiii-!"

Luckily, he didn't fall far, and he landed on his rear. However something was off.

Namely the large group of around twenty or so orange things infront of him. Each was shaped like a caterpillar, had a large red nose and two spikes - one horn on its head, and a stinger on its tail. Barry found them familiar somehow.

He opened his mouth to speak,

"..."

He couldn't.

"We are saved!" One of the creatures cheered in a munchkin like voice.

"The Munchlax saved us!"

"Rejoice!"

"The Weedles are saved!!"

"Ahh," Barry said, tapping his head as the bugs began to dance and cheer, "Weedles. Of course..."

"How can we ever repay you, oh great Munchlax!" One Weedle called out.

"Repay me?" Barry asked, "For what?"

"You are so dead..."

Barry nearly jumped at the voice coming from, of all place, below him. Slowly cocking his head down, he realised that he was sitting on something - a bird. It had a brown head and red wings. It's actual body was coloured black. Barry paused.

"Before things get tense," he said to the bird, "I didn't-"

"Will you just get off of me!"

"Oh, right..." Barry said foolishly as he stood up and stepped away from the crushed bird. It wearily stood upright, to which the Weedles responded with gasps and cries,

"Quick men! String Shot - bind him!" Using silk like fluids, the bugs covered the bird, trapping its body in a tough coccoon. The bird toppled over, rolling side to side before resting.

"Never before," it grumbled, "have I been so humilia-"

"Silence!" bellowed a deep, munchkin voice. Barry looked at the group of Weedles and saw one step forward. It was slightly bigger than the rest, with a small scar across his left eye. He stood in front of Barry,

"We, the Weedle clan, thank you - oh noble Munchlax. He, who fell from nowhere out of the sky and crushed our notorious predator, Spearow!"

No matter how ridiculous the speech sounded, Barry couldn't help but accept the praise.

"What is your name, oh great hero of the Weedles?"

"...Barry."

The head Weedle turned to face his clan, "All hail Barry!"

"All hail Barry! All hail-"

Barry blinked a few times, "Well... this is quite - ah what the heck, it was nothing guys!"

"So, noble Barry," the leader began, "how can our humble clan ever repay you?"

"Hmm..."

The whole clan tensed up in excitement. What could this hero, this saviour, possibly request?

"Got any food? I'm starving."

"Then today, we feast!!" the clan leader bellowed to the cheers of the clan. The bugs took it upon themsleves to surround Barry and hoist him up like a king.

"Careful with those horns!"

Being a Munchlax, it took a number of Weedles to eventually carry Barry towards their home. The Spearow, too, was also being dragged along - presumably as the meal.

"You must tell us of your adventures, oh noble Barry!" One Weedle said to him as he was being carried towards the destination.

Barry grinned, "It's a deal!" Now this was the life.

[OOC: See, Wolf and Yashi? There was a point to that msn conversation all along B) I had fun writing this xD]

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    "What... what's that light?" Beo whispered to himself wondering where he was, all he could see was a strange bright light in the distance. <It's so inviting, maybe I should go to it> he though to himself as he stood up, noticing that his wounds were gone, but more that that was he was in his human body.

"Last thing I remember was that mightyena tearing me almost to shreds..." Beo said aloud walking closer to the light before noticing a shadow standing in his way.

"Beo" the all to familiar rang towards him.

"That voice... Timmy?" Beo said running towards the shadow.

"Stop, you can't come any closer" the voice said in a serious tone.

"What do you mean? What's going on?" Beo began to question.

"Listen to me just close your eyes and breathe deeply, you may begin to feel pain again... your destiny has not been fulfilled yet" he answered as Beo closed his eyes and began to breath.

"What's supposed to happ... oh goddd.. ahhhh... my chest... crap.." Beo began to shout in pain as the bright light enveloped all around him and his eyes burst open again.

"Calm down, you need to relax" A female voice echoed in the air as Beo's vision finally came back to him.

"What's going on?" Beo asked breathing deeply noticing the bandages wrapped around his chest, and a strange pink creature with a pointy ears and a white belly standing over him.

"I found you lying in the forest, your lucky to be alive right now.. you must have someone looking out for you" She said with a smile as Beo looked back at his hands and realized he was back to being a machop, he began to wonder if the bright light and voice was just a dream.

"Timmy..." Beo whispered under his breathe putting his head down.

"Timmy? Whose Timmy anyways you were shouting his name while you were sleeping.. pretty delirious you were.. a fever and everything" She said.

"oh.. he's um no one.. How long have I been out? And oh no my friends... I wonder if there ok... Keaton crap.." Beo shouted before getting sharp pains in his chest again.

"Hey now you need to relax try not to scream, you have broken ribs and alot of stitches in your chest you've been out for a few hours now... Anyways I haven't seen anyone else in the forest, however there was a lot of commotion going on before I found you"

"Yeah..., I'm Beo by the way" Beo said polity to the women who saved his life.

"I'm Lily, now you'll need to rest here for awhile, there's no way you can do anything in your condition" Lily exclaimed.

"I'm sorry but I can't wait I have to go find my friends." Beo answered back standing up quickly holding his chest. "I appreciate everything you've done for me though"

"Well if you must then I have no choice but to go with you until you find your friends, I can't let a defenseless pokemon wonder out alone" Lily smiled back grabbing a few things tossing them into a bag and heading for the door.

"Hmph, alright then I appreciate it Lily" Beo said as the two of them headed out of the door and back into the forest. Instantly a strange aroma hit Beo's nose.

"We need to head in the direction of that aroma..." Beo exclaimed to Lily.

"What how can you be sure?" Lily asked.

"Just trust me I have that feeling" Beo answered back heading towards the smell.

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
    "What?"

"To stop doing that."

"It's not like it hurts you or anything...right?"

"It still is bothersome,."

Chris swiped his paw through the Duskull one last time before letting it rest at his side, in turn reciveing a sharp glare (or what he guessed was) from behind the creature's mask. No matter how many times he did it, the fact that his paw passed straight through Spiro amused him every time. It was almost like Spiro wasn't even there. In fact, if his mask wasn't solid, Chris would've thought Spiro was just a figment of his imagination, a halucination.

"So how-?"

"Normal matter does not effect me in this state. Doesnt hurt me either. But something, such as an electrical charge, would ." Spiro answered rather expertly but exasperatedly. He probably got that one a lot.

Chris felt sparks course over his body once more as his curiousity grew. "So if I give you a little shock-"

"Try it." Spiro turned around, his single red eye narrowing into a look that frighten even the bravest. "I dare you."

Chris looked at his paw, momentarily wondering what would happen if he took the offer. "Uh... I'll pass." He said, dispelling the sparks that covered his body.

With a sigh, he continued behind the floating creature in silence. They walked, continuing past similar looking trees and scenery. Finally, after Chris was poaitive they passed the same clearing a third time, Chris spoke up.

"What are you doing anyways?"

"I am trying to find something." The Duskull kept the same monotone voice.

Chris felt his tail twitch back and forth as he elaborated. "Well, what are you looking for?"

"What I am trying to find cannot be looked for, only found."

"Well, what is it?"

"I will know when I find it."

"Awesome..." Chris sighed, his tail and ears drooping down to the side.

The two continued walking/floating along. Chris's fur had dried now, but he still smelled like "wet dog", much to both of the Pokemon's dismay, but at least it was better then before. A cool breeze blew across the two, bringing an assault of aromas to Chris's nose. The Pikachu instinctively closed his eyes and inhaled the scents. Surprisingly, Chris could recognize most of them; the smell of grass, trees, the beach, smoke, fur... but among the ones he didn't recognize, there was one that grasped his full attention. Chris habitually lifted his nose in the air, trying to get a better read on the scent. It was amazing. It was like everything that was his favorite was combined into one. Chris could swear he lifted a few feet off the ground, following the aroma as they did in cartoons.

"Hey... Spiro." Chris said, still enamored by the scent. "You smell that?"

Spiro narrowed his single eye from behind his mask before bringing a cloaked hand up to his face. It took Chris a moment to realize the Pokemon had no nose.

"Well, anyways. Since you have no idea where you're going..." Chris brought up his paw, pointing to where the aroma was coming from. "...let's go this way."

The Duskull glanced in the direction Chris was pointing, hovering up and down as he thought it through, before finally responding in his anti-spirited voice. "That is not the way I need to go."

"Well, How the hell do you know that?"

"I feel that what I am looking for is not that way. Not now, at least."

"You don't even know what you are looking for!"

"I shall know it when I find it."

"I just think you want to get rid of me."

Spiro let out a dry laugh. "Maybe so. But if you go that way, I forsee you will find what you are looking for."

"Which is?"

"You will know it when you find it." The Duskull turned away from Chris, folding it's cloaked arms behind his back. "Perhaps we will- ...actually... I know we will meet again someday. Until then...adieu"

With that, the Duskull floated away, almost vanishing with the scented wind that again passed by.

(OOC: Sorry I haven't posted in a while guys, computer troubles. Anyways, I'm back now ^^)

Zeph.

Years
    "More berries, Noble Barry?"

"Ohh gimmie!" Barry replied to the Weedle, smiling like a child as he took another handful of berries from a leaf-platter.

He sat on the makeshift rock throne, looking at the small Weedle settlement. It was quite cozy looking. Deep in the forest too, hidden from most predators. Currently, there was a large crowd of Weedle, big and small, gathered in what seemed like the main meeting area. Every one seeming excited about Barry's arrival.

The Weedle with the scar wiggled its way over to the throne, "Lord Barry,"

"Yea?"

"Would you do the honours of preparing our feast?" At this, the bug motioned to a fireblace in the centre of the crowd. Dangling above it was the Spearow.

Barry gulped. He'd forgot about him. But he couldn't just... could he?

"...Maybe."

"Excellent! Everyone! It is now time to let our savious sley the beast!"

Barry hopped off the makeshift chair and made his way to the prisoner amidst the cheers and praises of the bugs. He stood in front of the fireplace.

The Weedles fell silent in anticipation.

Barry scratched his head, "Oh, right." He clenched his fist, igniting it in flames, and then gave the pile of food and straw a thud. The fire caught on, and the bugs began oohing and aahing in amazement.

"C'mon pal! Be reasonable!" The Spearow pleaded as he squirmed inside his silky bonds.

"I..." Barry racked his brain for ideas, "I'm trying..."

"Cut the crap! Just break me free!" A large lick of flame coiled upwards and disperced,

"Look - how about I never bother your precious Weedles again?!"

Barry nodded, "It's a deal! Gimmie two seconds..."

Barry grabbed the bird and, with a tug, snapped the silky bonds. Spearow flew away with much haste.

Silence fell upon the crowd.

"...Noble Barry?"

"Our feast - it's..."

Barry took a breath, turned to his audience, and spoke, "He dosen't need to die - besides we struck a deal. He'll never come back, ever again!"

The Weedles began to murmur in approval, however it was apparent they were still dissatisfyed with their runaway meal.

"We respect your decision, oh Great Barry!" The tribe leader announced, "We shall catch another source of food!"

"Ach, nooo. I'll do it." Barry said. He did want to make it up to them somehow.

"Then please, let us take you. Men, prepare the chair!" Barry watched four Weedles approach, holding up what looked like a leafy-hammock thing. Sighing in delight, he sat on the chair and allowed the Weedles to carry him.

It was at that moment that he caught onto a dazzling smell. He closed his eyes and sniffed again. It was as if his favourite thing ever was calling on him via his nostrils.

He pointed to the side, "That way! I smell Fajitas!!"

The Weedles stopped and exchanged looks, before cheering and marching forth.

"Wake me up when we get there, lads?" Barry said as he reclined. Being a hero was good. Very good.

[OOC: I had my first Creative Writing class in University today - I'm on a roll xD]

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    The two of them had been walking for about an hour now... The aroma was starting to sting at Beo's nostrils as it filled the air the closer they crept.

"That smells amazing" Lily shouted finally able to smell the scent.

"See I told you, it should be right behind of these bushes" Beo whispered not sure if maybe the aroma was just another trap set up by those people from earlier. As he inched his way through the bushes he came across what was one of the most beautiful sights he had ever came across.

"Oh lordy, those are beautiful" Lily said finally catching up to Beo who was now standing in front of a patch of beautiful flowers.

"So this is where the scent came from, it's so strong for just being flowers..." Beo eluded while taking in big whiffs of the flowers.

"I guess when you get some many of them in one area it's bound to create a big aroma" Lily added. As Beo finally noticed something behind the flowers.

"Wait a minute, theres a town!" Beo shouted in excitment.

"What's so important about a town, there are people there?" Lily exclaimed trying to quite him down.

"Exactly Lily, maybe I can find someone here who can help me turn back... I mean find my other friends" Beo said trying not to bring up the fact that he was human just a few days ago.

"Oh, what makes you think your friends would come here?" Lily questioned.

"I don't know I just have a feeling.. I mean if I was attracted by the aroma of these flowers, maybe they will be as well, I mean it's worth a shot right?" Beo explained as he began making his way towards the city.

"Beo wait..." she shouted stopping Beo in his tracks.

"What is it? Come on we can talk on our way" He excitedly said.

"I'm sorry but I won't go into the town, so it looks like our journey together ends here." Lily said putting a small frown on her face as Beo made his way back to her.

"I understand, I really appreciate everything you did for me though... If it wasn't for you I may be dead right now" Beo said giving the giant pink fluffy pokemon a hug goodbye before racing off towards the town.

"Good luck Beo! Oh and don't do anything stupid till your wounds heal up!" Lily shouted towards Beo's direction waving goodbye before making her way back to the forest.

<Looks like i'm on my own again... I really hope Keaton or the others end up here... if there really human to maybe we can figure out why those pokemon and people were after all of us> Beo thought to himself as he neared the town in front of his vision... *Florama Town*

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
    Chris continued to follow the scent through the forest, occasionally lifting his nose into the air and ignoring the various FrootLoop commercials and slogans that popped in his head. He trotted on all fours, closing his eyes, trying to pinpoint exactly what it smelt like. At some points, it smelled like after a thunderstorm, at others, it smelt like grilled fish, and at another- WHAM!

Chris's head slammed into a nearby tree, cutting him off mid-thought. He immediately fell backwards, ears and tail drooping as he clutched the top of his head.

"Owwwwwww…" Chris whimpered, rubbing the spot. "Stupidity at its finest." However, Chris said this not knowing what was to happen. Suddenly, a distant, but ever growing scream filled the air. Chris felt his ears twitch as he located the source, right above him. He looked up, only to see a brown and red creature falling from the sky. His jaw dropped as the creature landed directly on top of him, sending them both to the ground in a heap.

"I take it back…" Chris muttered, coughing as the creature lay on top of him. "This is stupidity at its finest."

"Oh, you have got to be kidding me." The bird on top Chris complained, "It's not been my day." The bird shook his head side to side. "First my dinner beats me up…"
    "Get off."

The bird, however, continued to pay no attention and sulked. "…I'm hungry…"

"Get off"

"…And now I'm knocked out of a tree by a rat…"

"I'm not a rat! And get-! Wait, you fell out of this tree?"

"No thanks to you."

"And you're a bird?"

"I hope so."

"…You know you can fly right?"

"I would." The bird groaned, rolling its eyes. "You don't know how hard it is to fly with String Shot on your wings."

Chris felt his cheeks burn hot with electricity. "Your right. I don't. Get off. Now."

"Chill..." The bird groaned, getting up off of Chris. "Whata day. I tell ya, pal." The bird threw his wings up in the air as Chris stood onto two legs. "And It all started with a Munchlax that magically fell from the sky" The bird closed the distance between him and Chris, and hopped closer with every coming word. "And crushed me." The bird got right into Chris's face. "With his as-"

"Personal space." Putting a paw on the bird's beak, Chris started to push it away. "Wait." Chris paused, paw still on the bird's beak. "You said 'Munchlax.'"
    "Yeah." The bird replied, a tad muffled.

"Fat, green, a bit er… eccentric?"

The bird grimaced and ruffled his feathers, moving away before answering the question. "Yeah. It's name was Barry or Barney or something. I dunno."
    Chris's heart immediately soared at the mention of Barry's name, and visibly so. A wide grin fell over his face, hoping it was indeed Barry, hoping he was ok.

The bird seemed to notice Chris's excitement, sending a scheme into his mind and a grin onto his face. "Say… If you know this guy, you can get him away from those midget-meals and I get my dinner back!" With newfound energy, the bird began to sprint/hop away, only looking back after a few yards and realizing Chris wasn't following. "Com'on!"

Chris sniffed the air, noticing how the bird was walking in the direction of the enamoring scent he had been religiously following until now. "It's a win-win I suppose." He mumbled, following the bird and the scent alike.

(OOC: Feel free to see Chris or something x3)

Liacri

moral support penguin
    Years
    Something was going seriously wrong. One of the state's top high school swimmers was not supposed to be drowning. But every time she tried to push upward through the water, her limbs refused to respond. The water seemed so heavy and dark; she was drifting deep beneath its surface... but for some reason, she didn't feel like she was running out of breath.

A sharp jerk jarred the dreamer into full consciousness. Groggily, Jule opened her eyes, blinking a few times to clear her vision as best she could. For a moment, panic gripped her. Had she gone blind? The entire world was black, but her eyes were open, weren't they? Gradually, her sight adjusted to the dimness around her. Wide, dark lines ran vertically in front of her, covered by some rough material that was flapping violently, but staying close as though tied down. Its constant vibration was doing nothing good for the throbbing headache that assaulted her. What's going on...? First a black box, then a tilting crate, now a bumping, shaking cage of some sort. Maybe she was going insane. The entire space jolted again, sending Jule toward what seemed to be the back -- was she moving? -- in a strangely smooth way compared to the rattling motion of everything around her.

Confused though she was, Jule decided that staying in any cage would not be the preferable option. As she leaned forward to investigate the bars, which she had first mistaken for just lines, the cage took a particularly large jump, sending Jule flying face first into the fabric and metal wall she'd been leaning toward and leaving her tumbling head over heels through the air in sudden sunlight. Twisting around as she came to a stop, she watched in what seemed for the moment to be extreme brightness as a truck continued rumbling on its way, taking with it a cloth-covered something -- the cage, Jule noticed. She'd been in a cage on a truck. Wait, the cage never opened. Does that mean I... went through it? How on earth did that happen? After a moment of bewilderment, Jule shook her head, placing that thought aside for the moment. Taking stock of her surroundings, she discovered that a forest grew up next to the road she was currently on, and from somewhere nearby, she could hear the sound of running water.

Water. She still felt like she was drifting in it. Idly, Jule glanced down, and instantly a surge of shock paralyzed her. She had no body. And on top of that, she realized a second later, she wasn't breathing. When she tried, it hit Jule with a jolt that she was physically unable to breathe. She had no lungs. It took a moment for her natural train of thought to kick in, and when it did, it felt out of place for the situation. This would be interesting. What was she, a floating head?

The floating head decided that it would be a poor choice to remain in the middle of the road. She wasn't sure how she knew how to move; it just felt natural. Instinct? How convenient, she thought dryly. Making her way into the forest, Jule abruptly found herself at the source of the trickling sound. Leaning over a still area at the edge of the stream, Jule searched for her reflection and just about gasped aloud -- or she would have, had she had lungs. She was looking into the dark brown eyes of a dusky colored blue-green and purple creature, oddly translucent in the bright sunlight, with a red beaded necklace that was strangely familiar. In fact, the entire image was somehow caught in her memory. After a long pause, her mind brought up what had been evading her from the recesses of her and her brother's old obsession. She was a Pokémon: a Misdreavus, if she remembered correctly. A Ghost type. That would explain why she'd been able to slip right through the cage (whose bright idea had that been?), and why she was perpetually in midair. Jule gave a nonexistent sigh.

Well, at least I'm not a floating head.

Never having been one to sit (or in this case, hover -- that was a weird thought) around for long, Jule finally concluded that there was no point in staying here and set off deeper into the forest, not that there was a point in going anywhere either. What was she supposed to do, anyway? To start, she had no idea how the heck any of this had happened -- Pokémon weren't supposed to exist, and people definitely weren't supposed to turn into imaginary animal things, or real ones, for that matter. And who knew where she was, but wherever it was, it was not Chicago. For all she knew, she could be halfway across the world... or in the Pokémon world. Now wouldn't that be nice? They'd come out with more games since the last one she'd played back in elementary school, and she barely remembered the geography of any of the regions, even though she'd virtually traveled through three of them way back when. Jule stopped moving, realizing exactly how lost and alone she was: she'd been changed into a little ghost with no arms and thrown into goodness knew where with a terrible headache, only instinct to tell her how to survive, and a mixture of shock, fear, and panic coursing through her. And yet her brain could only come up with one way to summarize her predicament: I am so screwed.

Last edited:

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    (OOC: Sorry this is a bit of a fail... I'll change things as necessary, k? ^.^')

Of all of the terrible ways that Taylor could imagine being woken up, being jabbed in the stomach repeatedly with something sharp was probably near the top of the list.

"Hey, d'ya think it's still alive?"

"Naw. There were a heck of a lot of birds surrounding it before."

"That's too bad. My sis always wanted a Jigglypuff."

Poke, poke, poke…

"Augh… Would you cut that out already?!"

Taylor's eyes snapped open, fixing on two young boys crouched over her, the offending stick in one of their hands. The two appeared shocked at her waking up, the boy responsible for her regaining consciousness still holding the sharp piece of wood against her stomach.

"I told you to stop it!" Taylor shouted, grabbing the stick with both hands and yanking it from the kid's grip.

"Get away from me, you little perverts!" Taylor quickly proceeded to roll onto her feet (which she failed to notice wasn't much higher than her lying down position) and began to beat the stick against the boy's shins with as much strength as she could muster.

"Ah! Demon Jigglypuff!" the kid shrieked, jumping to his feet and running away as fast as his feet would carry him, his companion close behind.

"What did you just call me!? I am NOT fat! You'll pay for that, you little pile of-"

Upon taking a few steps forward, Taylor's foot caught on a root and sent her sprawling to the ground, only instead of simply falling flat on her face, Taylor began to roll.

"Wait, what? No!" Taylor screamed as she continued swiftly rolling forward.

She tried to put out her arms and legs to stop herself, but nothing seemed to halt her uncontrollable ride. Eventually, Taylor was forced to simply close her eyes and try to avoid throwing up.

Splash!

"Ugh…" Taylor managed to get to her feet as the water of a shallow creek continued to flow around her. This just isn't my day…

Taylor raised her hands to wipe the water from her eyes, when two stubby pink things started flying toward her face. She jumped back, frantically looking around for where they went. She repeated the process with similar results.

"What the…" Taylor looked down at the water and spotted her reflection, immediately wishing she hadn't.

A pink blob with green eyes stared back up at her from the rippling water, small mouth wide open with shock. She raised one arm, watching as the little stubby arm of the creature looking at her was raised as well. I really am fat…

"What the heck is going on here?!" Taylor demanded.

"What's wrong?" a voice asked from beside her.

Taylor jumped and looked toward the source, finding that a large lily pad had floated down the river to her. As if to place Taylor's sanity even further into question, the leaf gazed up at her with a pair of beady eyes.

"Didja get hurt or something?" the strange creature asked.

"Gah! Talking plant!"

In an instant, Taylor was out of the water and running blindly through the woods, just barely managing to keep her feet under her incredibly round body as she went along. Was this some sort of freaky dream? It had to be. Nothing made any sense whatsoever. The air smelled like hot chocolate, for heaven's sake! And she didn't even have a nose!

Taylor paused, suddenly becoming aware of rustlings that weren't her own. Her giant ears twitched, picking up the distinct sound of voices. She carefully made her way toward the source and peeked out from behind a tree, surprised to see the first familiar thing since she had woken up (or, debatably, fallen asleep).

"Pikachu! You've gotta help me!" Taylor called desperately, running up to the fuzzy yellow mouse. She tripped and almost began her uncontrollable rolling once more, though managed to stop herself by grabbing the creature in front of her by both shoulders, nearly sending them both sprawling in the dust. While Taylor wasn't exactly what one would call a Pokemon fan, she had once had a dream with a Pikachu in it who helped her find her way out of a corn maze that was on fire. This was over three years ago and after her little brother had forced her to watch five Pokemon movies in a row while she babysat him, but the fact that Pikachu was here was more than enough proof in Taylor's mind that this was all a dream.

"I don't know what the heck is going on! These two boys were poking me with a stick and I'm fat now and started rolling and I landed in a river and a leaf talked to me and almost ate me and the air smells like hot chocolate even though I don't- Gah! A giant bird! N-nice birdie? A-ah… Oh… You're really soft…" Taylor managed to blurt in a single breath, now thoroughly absorbed in the task of petting the Pikachu's shoulder with one of her stubby hands.

Last edited:

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
    Years
    "How long have I been walking?" Brooklyn squinted her eyes in a useless attempt to make out the area around her, but she still couldn't see, it all looked like unidentifiable blurs and blobs to her "I'm the worst cat ever" she groaned pitching forward and falling listlessly to the ground, tilting her head sideways. Brooklyn just laid there, sprawled on the ground, her will to move forward suddenly disappearing on her "It's no use. I can't see and I can't even use my other senses to find the ocean properly" lifting her head slightly, her ears twitched briefly before she laid her head back on the ground "I can't even hear the sound of waves anymore either!"

Groaning in annoyance Brooklyn just laid there, her tail swishing slowly back and forth as she closed her eyes and listened to the forest around her. The wind was flowing gently through the trees, causing them to brush against one another and there seemed to be a bird flying by in the sky, because she heard its wings flap loudly as it passed overhead. Brooklyn heaved a heavy sigh, still lying motionless on the ground, briefly wondering how she was ever going to find the others again.

Snap

Brooklyn stiffened and quickly shot to her feet at the sound. "Whose there!" She glared at the direction of the snap, there was a slight rustle from the bushes located at her left and she scowled "look, whoever you are, I don't have time for games so come out and face me like a man—err mon?" The area suddenly grew quiet around her and Brooklyn narrowed her eyes slightly and sighed, before tensing up again seconds later when the bushes to her left began to rustle and move wildly, squinting she managed to make out a green blob, unsure if it was friendly or that dog from before, Brooklyn bared her teeth and growled at the newcomer.

"What are you doing in my forest Meowth?" Caught off guard by the abrupt question, Brooklyn faltered in her glare, openly staring at the blob in confusion "come again?" The thing growled loudly and Brooklyn saw it move closer, she still was unable to make out what it was however "this is my forest Meowth and cat's aren't welcome here." Frowning, Brooklyn glared right back at where she assumed was the Pokémon's eyes "well, I don't know who died and made you king of the forest, but last time I checked nature didn't have an owner!" Brooklyn watched as the blob stood still, she saw slight movement, so she guessed it was sitting, since it suddenly seemed taller to her.

"Tch, you obviously must not be from around here, you reek with the stench of human. What's the matter kitten lost your pet?" The Pokémon seemed to be snarling at the word pet, so she guessed they must have had a bad run in with some humans, sniffing lightly "not that it's any of your business, but no, I don't have a human and I was just with a few of my friends a while ago, until these freaks came and split us up." There was a short pause before anyone spoke up again "Oh, how sad for you." They muttered without an ounce of sympathy, despite their words "now get out of my forest!" Brooklyn just scowled and flashed her teeth "make me!" As soon as the words left her mouth, Brooklyn inwardly cursed berated herself for her mouth, she knew one day it would get her into trouble, like right now.

Air was forced out of her lungs at an alarming rate as she suddenly felt the Pokémon rush her in a full on tackle, knocking her onto her back and a paw pressed dangerously in her throat, while the other one loomed dangerously beside her head. Struggling to breathe, Brooklyn squirmed underneath the paw that was slowly cutting off her oxygen, she stiffened upon feeling the things cold wet nose brush against the area where her own nose would be, and for some very odd reason, she briefly wondered how was it that she could smell if she didn't have a nose to begin with, but that thought was soon interrupted by the low threatening growl coming from the Pokémon that had her pinned to the forest floor "look kitten, I'm giving you one last warning, get out of my forest before I seriously hurt you."

Despite her situation, Brooklyn still had the gall to argue, even though her attacker practically held her life in their paws. So with a gasping breath, she hissed out "I'd like to see you try." Thought she couldn't see it, Brooklyn could practically feel the smirk her attacker was wearing, while they pressed their paw harshly into her throat, she clawed at them futilely while they held the appendage there for several long antagonizing seconds before removing it and moving back a bit to let her up, Brooklyn sat up with a choking gasp while she shot a glare in their direction "don't tempt me kitten, you should be glad I'm in a such nice mood today." Brooklyn just growled in response, her glare darkening.

(OOC: Wow, two month's and this is all I've managed to come up with... I am disappoint. But side from that, Yashi is back!)

GrifSpark

Your personal livin' Pokedex
    Years
    (Prepare to welcome Roland to the cast of people-gone-Pokemon!)

POKéMON TRANSFORMATION #1 – Homicidal pitcher-plants.

Roland pulled the door open, hoping that the incessant ringing of the doorbell would stop. "Delivery for Roland King." Said the man at the door, handing the fourteen year old a parcel. Roland stood there for a moment with a bemused look on his face.

"Um, thanks…" he finally muttered in reply, as the deliveryman left, and Roland closed the door. It was roughly eight in the morning on your average Saturday. "Didn't think they delivered on weekends." He muttered to himself, sounding a little sceptical. He threw the package on the coffee table, and continued to watch the television, and then took a sip of his tea.

After about fifteen minutes, the package was beginning to interest Roland. He hadn't ordered it, and it was specifically delivered for him. But then again, it had been his fourteenth birthday just last week, and his relatives had a tendency to deliver things late. He tore off the packaging, revealing a small letter, and an even smaller package inside. Roland quickly scanned through the letter.

Is your life bland? Do you yearn for adventure? Do you wish that you could have powers beyond belief? All you need is out new device, the G.T.P.! It will give you an amazing adventure that will be guaranteed to astound you. This is completely free, with no strings attached! All you have to do is follow the included instruction sheet, and your adventure will begin!

"Aannnddd… More bad advertising…" Roland said, but it still intrigued him. Nothing about the letter was interesting, other than a 'G' sitting at the bottom. He balanced the box in his other hand, and scanned over it. A small edge jutted out from the edge, and Roland curiously picked at it. He opened the box, and began to feel sick. The world was spinning around violently, leaving him caught in the spin. The room slowly faded into a dark black, until all that was left was nothing.

---

"God… That is the last time I drink a cuppa' before I go to sleep" Rory groaned, as his eyes slowly opened, struggling to take in the swarm of light coming in from above. He struggled to hold his eyes open, but he did so none the less to let his pupils adjust to the light. "Turn the light off, I'll get up in a second." Moaned Roland once more, before he finally grasped his where about.

Roland froze. He stood in a small forest opening, with trees stretching on and on, for what appeared like miles. Large, yellow flowers surrounded the edge of this opening, and Roland watched them as they swayed slightly in the breeze. But that only caught his attention for a second, as what really concerned him was, 'why was he here?'

He looked up, and was struck blind once more by the sheer sunlight. "I'm sure that I didn't go to sleep here…" Roland joked, although this was by far a more serious matter.

A slightly breaking of a twig caused him to lose concentration, as he twisted his head to the sound. Movement, but how? There was no-one nearby. Rory squinted slightly, observing anything nearby. One of the flowers caught in the wind, making it bob forward slightly, almost as if it were moving. "But… Uh-oh." They were moving.

A swarm of flowers, which had grown at least up to Roland's shoulders, were shambling forwards towards him, each one staring at him with beady, black eyes. "Flowers? Is this even possible?" As each one shambled towards him, Roland had deducted one course of action, RUN!

He spun around, and darted forward, placing one foot in front of each other. His feet stumbled together, landing him face first into the dirt, each of these flowers closing in. "Wha!?" Roland yelled, as he stared at his hands. In place of his usual, pale white fingers, were tiny white claws, three on each hand, connected to thick stub-like green arms. He took a quick glance at what where his legs, only to see that they too were the same, connected by a short, and fairly thick green body.
    "How is this possible!?" Roland screamed to the air, as he coughed out some grass and dirt from his mouth.

After glancing up, the plants were inches from him, and looked as if they were rearing up to attack. Roland dug his face back into the ground. "Murdered by plants, seriously? This is not how I planned to go!" he yelled desperately, hoping that this was all just one of his usual, slightly deranged dreams. He slammed his eyes shut, and began muttering something illegible even to himself.

The cold touch of one of the creatures sent a shiver down his spine, and Roland held his breath. This was how he was going to go down, eaten alive by plants…

"Hello, Bulbasaur. Are you alright?" said the plant, resting a tiny leaf on Rory's shoulder.

Zeph.

Years
    [OOC: *Ahem*. This Joint post is brought to you by: Wolf in the Rain, Mira and Zeph =D]

"How much farther great one?"

Barry swallowed a berry and took a deep sniff of the air, "We're getting closer, nearly there lads!"

"For the Great and Noble Barry!" One of the Weedle cheered in encouragement, to which the others responded with more cheers.

"I love being a king," Barry said to himself, "Shame about the others. Man if only they could see me now..."

Little did Barry know, one of them could indeed see him.

"I can't believe I'm seeing this." Chris whispered, silently laughing. Both him and the Spearow were hiding in a nearby bush, watching the strange parade march past. . He probably should've been more relieved that one of his friends was alive, but finding him like this was not exactly what Chris had expected.

"The Weedle clan." The Spearow hissed, keeping his voice low. "They're borderline insane, especially tha head honcho." He said, motioning to a caterpillar with a scar over its head. "Tasty though." Spearow licked his lips er- beak. "Anyways, I didn't tell ya before, pal, but they can't know I'm here until ya pal is gone. So, you gotta be careful when-"

It was at this time, Spearow realized the Pikachu was no longer next to him, instead walking over to both Barry and the group. "Hey Barry! Whatsup?!" Chris shouted, a wide grin filling his face.

"Ahh, Christopher old chum!" Barry said with a posh accent. His almost royal status was getting to his head. He waved to the Pikachu, "Check this out! I saved these guys from a small vulture thing, and now I'm like a king! Anyway, how'd you escape from that wolf thing?"

"Oh. By uh…" Chris's ear twitched, mumbling under his breath and looking away from Barry. "Er… running… Anyways, what's this vulture thing? And the new, horrible accent." Chris asked, glancing back at the bush where Spearow was hiding.

"Jealous?" Barry asked jokingly, "I was born with it. Dunno, a small brown bird thing I landed on it after I, dunno... teleported or something. It was weird. Anyway, if you want I can make out you're some sort of prince and you can get a lift too."

"Right..." Chris looked at each of the Weedle, or more particularly, the sharp horns on the top of their heads. "I think I'll pass. It doesn't exactly look like a first class ride."

"I'll even let you have a shot of my seat," Barry said, before taking another sniff, "Man... you smell thet? Well, that's where we're going if you want to join us."

"Great and Noble Barry..." The head Weedle said, bowing as he spoke, "I sense something... unsettling. This Pikachu can't be 100% trusted."

"Chris is with me," Barry explained, "Don't worry."

"Yes Noble Barry... sorry sir!" Larry quickly apologized, "Let us press forwards!"

Chris glanced back at the bush where the Spearow was hiding, before following alongside the newly crowned 'king'. "Barry... Are you ok? Did you hit your head or something?"

"I'm perfectly fine," Barry said as the Weedle's continued walking, "It's not every day I get this kind of respect - I'm just enjoying it while it lasts."

Chris again glanced back behind the group, noticing the Spearow dart from bush to bush in pursuit of them. With another sigh, he continued marching alongside the group.

"What about the others? Know where they are?" Barry asked Chris. He noticed him glance behind them a few times - that wolf must have made him quite nervous in this forest.

"Not a clue." Chris muttered, thinking about each one of them and silently praying they were alright. "You're the first Poke-er... Pers-..." Chris paused for a second, his tail wagging back and forth as he thought. "...former human I've seen."

Barry silently chuckled, "Person's good for me. I'm sure they can take care of themselves - well, I hope..."

"Yeah... I hope so too." Chris muttered, ears drooping to the side.

There was a louder rustle of leaves this time, causing Barry to look in the general direction. He could have sworn he saw the vegetation rustle.

"Chris," he looked around, "Did you hear that?"

"Uh. Hear what?" Chris asked, trying to hide his worried look under a semi-smile.

"I thought I heard something nearby. Well, I guess Weedles are an easy target - no offence guys!" Barry replied, followed by the murmurs of the group, "But we can kick their ass, right?" The group of bugs cheered encouragingly. Barry closed his eyes in bliss - it was like his own little army.

Chris only stared as Barry led the Weedle clan, unsure of what to do. Casually, his re-adjusted his headphones wrapped around his neck. Could he really let the Spearow eat all of them? In fact, why had he agreed to it in the first place? The Spearow almost made it sound like the little caterpillars were insane, but...

Suddenly, as the cheering died down, another bush rustled behind them. <Stupid Spearow...> Chris mentally groaned, doing his best to look suspicious of the noise.

"Alright, I heard that one." Chris muttered, ears twitching. "Stay here. I'll check it out..." Chris dropped down onto all fours and slowly began to walk over to the bush. Should he just tell the Spearow he's out of the deal? He couldn't, not after Spearow led him here. But he couldn't just let Spearow eat the Weedle. Then again, what did it matter to him if he did? He had no trouble killing and eating the Crawdaunt for a meal, why should he stop the Spearow from doing the same?

Chris mentally sighed as he entered the bush. <This world sucks...>

On the other side of the bush was just who he expected it to be.

"You wanna tell me why your so damn loud?!" Chris hissed, standing back onto two legs

"Only if you can tell me what the hell is taking you so long!" The Spearow spat back. "We had a deal, pal."

Chris stared at the ground. "You see... about-" Unfortunately (or not), the Pikachu was cut off as a circular, pink creature bounded towards the pair.

"Pikachu! You've gotta help me!" It (She, judging by it's scent) called desperately, running up to the fuzzy yellow mouse and grabbing him by the shoulders, nearly sending them both sprawling in the dust.

"I don't know what the heck is going on! These two boys were poking me with a stick and I'm fat now and started rolling and I landed in a river and a leaf talked to me and almost ate me and the air smells like hot chocolate even though I don't- Gah! A giant bird! N-nice birdie? A-ah… Oh… You're really soft…" The creature managed to blurt in a single breath, now thoroughly absorbed in the task of petting the Pikachu's shoulder with one of her stubby hands.

"Uh... Thanks?" Chris stuttered, looking over at Spearow, who only shrugged. He turned back to the pink creature. "Ok... Now slow down... what's the matter?

"I'm dreaming... I must be dreaming..." the pink creature muttered to herself, taking her hands off of the Pikachu and walking around in small circles as she scratched her head. "Okay... So all I have to do is wake up now, right? There's no use in staying in a worthless dream like this... I mean, it has a freaking Pikachu in it! How lame is that?"

"I'm... lame?" Chris asked, tilting his head to the side.

She stopped pacing and stared down unhappily at her little pink feet. After a moment of deep concentration, she met the Pikachu's eyes once more, taking on a very confident and serious air.

"Would you mind showing me to the nearest cliff? I need to go jump off of it."

"As far as I know, there is none. " Chris said, sighing again. "By the way, are you OK or insane?"

The pink blob plopped down onto the ground and crossed her arms, ignoring the Pikachu's question.

"Come on... I don't have time for this stupid dream! I have cheer practice in the morning..." she muttered to herself.

"Well, I hate to be the one to tell you this... and admit it. But it's real." The Pikachu shrugged before leaning over, offering a paw to the pink blob. "I'm Chris."

The pink ball rolled her eyes and continued sitting down with her arms crossed.

"Sorry to break it to you, but you're a talking mouse. Those don't exactly exist, y'know..." she muttered to herself, then sighed. "I'm Taylor. Taylor Elizabeth Anderson, if you care."

"Pink Circular Creatures don't normally exist either, but here we are." Chris crossed his arms. "Lemme take a guess. You were human, right?"

"I am human," Taylor corrected, awkwardly managing to push herself onto her feet. "Just a little... Rounder than usual..."

Taylor looked down at her current form and bit her lip, her disproportionately large ears drooping in sync with her heart. What if he's right...?

"...And pinker, and smaller..." Chris smirked, adjusting the headphones around his neck. "...Just like I'm now smaller, and yellow-er, and furrier, and a talking mouse... and... runs... " Chris's ears drooped alongside Taylor's. He had long accepted his new body, but hadn't compared it to his 'old' one, the one he was used to. Sure, being a Pikachu had it's pros and cons, but it just was strange to think about what he used to be compared to it; what he had lost and what he had gained. Chris sighed, tail wagging back and forth rhythmically.

"Look, I know we just met and everything, but I was human too." Chris took on a stern look, his ears perking back up as well. "And I don't know if I can change back, but I at least want to find out why and what happened. You wanna help?"

"I guess I don't really have much of a choice..." Taylor muttered defeatedly, keeping her eyes fixed on the ground.

Her stomach suddenly growled loudly, causing her to wrap her arms around her stomach and blush deeply (that is, if her current form was even able to blush).

"Do you think we could maybe find something to eat first, though...?"

"Um..." Chris glanced around. "I really don't see anything..." Lifting his muzzle into the air, he searched for any scents around him. "...and I can't smell anything besides that 'rain' scent..." Chris thought for a second before a thought hit his head. "Barry, might know though, or at least get the Weedle to get us some food."

"You know, pal, yous both are crazy." Spearow suddenly interjected; Chris had honestly forgotten he was still there, listening in on their conversation. "First off, yous guys are not human, just insane." The bird hopped in between the two former-humans and got it's beak right into Chris's face. "And second, crazy or not we had a deal. I get you to your friend, you get him away from those juicy little Weedle."

Reaching up with a paw, Chris lightly shocked the bird on the beak, causing the vulture-Pokemon to recoil. "I'll figure it out." Chris walked through the bush and back towards Barry, motioning for Taylor to follow. "...Somehow."

As soon as he reached the other side of the bush, Barry and his "army" came into view.

"Don't worry it was just..." Chris turned and stared at Taylor for a second, unsure of what to call her. "Um... It was a pink... it was just Taylor. She's like us, ya know? She used to be human."

Barry blinked, "Seriously? Okay, this is too wierd." He hopped off of his seat and approached the newcomer, "Alright? I'm Barry, Barry McArthur." He turned to the group of bugs, "The Weedles there are mine for the time being. Kind of cool if you ask me." He faced Taylor again, this time eyeing her up and down, "I might be wrong, but are you not a Jigglytuff or something? Jiggly... achh who cares."

"Jigglypuff," Taylor corrected somewhat defensively, although she could honestly care less what her "creature" was called. "And can we please just get a move on? The smell of hot chocolate in the air is really starting to get to me..."

"Hot chocolate?" Barry and Chris asked simultaneously.

While Chris lifted his nose into the air, searching for the scent, Barry's face lit up at the sound of the drink, "What the hell are we waiting for then!" He returned to the Weedles and jumped back in his seat, "Full speed ahead guys!"

"It smells like rain to me..." Chris mused, then turning to Taylor "Plus, do you even have a nose?"

Taylor scowled at Chris and crossed her arms.

"Whatever. Regardless, let's just get going. This is stupid," she muttered.

Barry turned around to the two pokemon, falling behind as the Weedles continued to move, "Are you two gonna just stand there and bicker, or are you coming? We're close now."

Soon, very soon, those fajitas will be MINE.

"Yeah. We're coming." Chris took one last look at the bush, seeing the Spearow's beady eyes glaring at them through the cracks. With a sigh, he dropped down onto all fours and chased after Barry and his army.

Taylor sighed and followed the group, struggling to keep up her legs underneath her. She had long since given up on being surprised by anything that was going on.

"So... Uh... Do you guys have any idea what we're actually doing right now?" Taylor asked.

Barry cleared his throat, "Well," he said, trying to sound profound, "Right now we're heading in the direction of that beautiful smell. Why... I'm not to sure, other than the fact that it smells delicious..." he paused in thought, "Oh, and hopefully we'll meet up with some others that we were chased away from."

"Yeah... I hope they're alright." Chris mumbled under his breath, looking at the ground.

"Chased away from?!" Taylor's eyes widened. "By what?"

"This huge big wolf!" Barry replied, stretching his hands out to convey the size, "It found our spot and was trying to catch us. I proper bricked it. Then this guy with blue hair almost got me too, but I falcon punched his face."

Chris shuddered as the image of the wolf formed in his head. It's huge teeth, it's demonic eyes. He shook off the thought, trying to change the subject. "Anyways, that scent is getting a lot stronger, huh?"

Barry inhaled, "It is. Nearly there men!" The Weedles cheered again.

Taylor sighed, her stomach growling even more loudly than before as the smell of hot chocolate overwhelmed her. She imagined a giant mug of hot chocolate sitting on the ground before her, barely noticing that she had tripped until she had once again began to roll around uncontrollably.

"Aaaaaaah craaaaaaaap!" she yelled as she went.

Chris barely had time to jump out of the way before the pink creature rolled past him. "The hell?" He swore, as he rolled, jumping back onto four legs when he got the chance. Sparks soon began to envelope Chris's body. "What are you doing?!"

"I can't freaking stop!" Taylor yelled, continuing to roll for several more yards before ramming into a tree.

"Ow..." Taylor moaned, laying on her back and rubbing her head. "Ugh... I can't even walk right..."

"If you want my Weedles can carry you," Barry suggested, supressing a laugh, "Here, want my chair?"

"Uh..." Taylor looked down at her little feet again with a sigh. "Yes please," she muttered, pushing herself back up.

Chris sighed, moving back up onto two legs and crossing his arms. His ears twitched as he surveyed the surrounding area, wondering where the Spearow was, and about what he would have to do.

Barry hopped off of his seat again, allowing Taylor to use it. He walked between Chris and the Weeddle group, then gasped in surprise,

"Is that," he began, pointing to a few buildings close by, "I think we're almost there guys! Hopefully the others followed that gorgeous smell..."

"Wha?" Chris turned, ears perking up as he saw the buildings he failed to notice before. With a newfound energy and without another word, he dropped onto all fours and burst on ahead, coming to a stop a little further away on the top of a small hill. From here, he could see a small town situated in the middle of a valley. A old clock-tower in the middle of the town stuck twelve as a cool wind brought the familiar, alluring scent coming from the same direction.

Chris grinned as wide as he could, speechless. In all of his life, he'd never thought he would be so happy to see a town.

Barry huffed and puffed as he jogged up to Chris, "Hasty fellow, you are. Man... it's only twelve?" He peered through imaginary goggles at the colourful town.

"Maybe." Chris replied, turning to Barry and sighing as he saw his imaginary binoculars. "So Barry... what are you going to do about those... ya know." Chris shrugged in the direction of Taylor and the Weedle, who were just coming over the hill.

Barry turned around to see his followers, "Ah. I hadn't thought of that..." He wondered if it would make him seem more important and awesome if he strolled into town with them at his command - but then again, they weren't human, and maybe the Weedle weren't comfortable about being in civilisation. He coughed and faced them,

"Thanks for your hospitality everyone, but this is where I leave you. I know, it may seem daunting at first, a tragedy, even. Some of you may loose the will to carry on. But remember me and my greatness, sing songs of my legend, write book- nevermind, you don't have hands."

The Weedles murmured amongst themselves, before the leader spoke up, "It was an honour, oh great Barry. May you have many great tales to tell in years to come!"

'I hope to god I'm not stuck here for years...', thought Barry.

"So Yeah... I guess we'll be on our way." Chris waved as he turned and walked away from the Weedle group. "Just watch out for Spearow! Com'on guys. Let's go."

"I could always save them again, since I'm so noble." Barry said as he caught up with Chris. Funny, why would he mention Spearow in particular? Ahh who cared...

GrifSpark

Years
    POKéMON TRANSFORMATION #2 – Escort

"Please don't eat me!" he yelled in desperation, as the flower tapped him lightly on the shoulder.

This couldn't be real could it? This must all be a dream. A psychopathic homicidal dream maybe, but a figment of his imagination none the less. First, he had woken up in some kind of mysterious (Although wonderfully smelling) forest, second, the plants had started moving and preparing to eat Roland, and third and finally, he had turned into some kind of green thing.

Although Roland couldn't see it, each of the flowers simply stared at him with a blank look. The one who was closest to him looked the most bemused. "Um, I don't believe I am following this correctly. Have you been fleeing from something?" the plant asked, trying to calm the bewildered human. "It looks like it from the expression on your face."

Roland slowly opened his eyes and turned his head to the voice, still holding back a little in fear. "So, you're not going to eat me?" he asked, each word making him feel more ridiculous.

The flowers simply frowned a little in confusion, still staring with their beady eyes. Most of the other plants whispered amongst themselves, although they were too quiet for Roland at his position. The tiny sprout pulled its leaf back wondering if he had made the right choice of questioning the other.
    "Eat you? But why would we do that?"

Roland took in a deep breath, trying to calm himself from the recent fright. It seemed as if he wasn't going to be eaten anyway. "Because you're living plants! Have you never watched Day of the Triffids?" he exclaimed, while the plants still stared at him. By this time he had realised he had been babbling on a little bit. "Anywho, where the hell am I and why am I in a forest!?"

"I don't believe I know of any Pokémon known as a Triffid, but you could be referring to Carnivine, or even our late form Victreebel."

Roland had begun to wonder where this whole conversation was going. What the hell was a Victreebel? Or a Carnivine? And here he was talking about Poké- "Wait, did you just say Pokémon?" Roland knew of the Pokémon franchise. Who didn't in modern society? It had never been his favourite game, playing only one of the games, although the only real thing he could remember there was some kind of huge turtle on the game cartridge. He didn't even wait for a response as he buried his head back into the ground. "Ugh, this has to be a dream. There's nothing else it could be. Did I really fall asleep watching TV? This is so-"

The root-like creature tilted his head to the side, before replacing its 'feet'. It turned its head to one of the other plants. "I believe that this Bulbasaur may be slightly insane. Either that or whatever happened to him must have been truly horrific. Abusive trainer maybe?" he whispered, although it was loud enough to be heard by the others.

This broke Roland out of his trance, as he picked himself up onto all four feet. "Hey, I am NOT crazy! Well, probably, but that's beside the point. I want to go home!"

His rant was broken by the crack of branches and undergrowth behind him, scaring Roland out of his wits.

"I told ya' we weren't supposed to go this way!"

"Do you remember what happened when you took control? You were the one who got us deep in Houndoom territory."

"Yeah, you should be glad I had finally gotten that LightScreen top notch."

"Indeed."

Each was a separate voice, and were clearly arguing with each other, although something gave Roland the feeling that they were almost arguing with themselves. A huge creature erupted from the tall grass and plant life (Which thankfully, weren't living). It was massive, towering over Roland and each of the other plant creatures. Its body was brown and striped, held up by two feet, each with their own claws. Further up, it had leaves which erupted from its body like a volcano, and just below were four cream spheres, which reminded Roland of coconuts.

"Oh, sorry for interrupting you conversation, but this is the safest route around Floroma town which heads to Eterna forest, and we were in a hurry." Said the second voice, who seemed to be much more formal than the others, two of which were still muttering between themselves, and a fourth which had no expression whatsoever.

The other, leader flower spoke up. "I believe that you've been going in the opposite direction. This route heads west to the beaches."

"Told you..."

Roland flicked up from his thoughts at the mention of civilisation. "A town? I need to head there." Gasped Roland. It was true; if anyone could help him it was other people, rather than potentially murderous plants.

The more formal of the tree heads smiled slightly. "I'd be willing to escort you if you need to head there. As we've said, we are heading in that direction, and it would be good to listen to some knew conversation, especially from another Grass-type."

Roland grinned. Even if this was a dream, heading to a familiar place would be much more comforting. "Thank you sir... sirs?"

"We are on a tight schedule, so if you plan on joining us I would recommend following us now."

"For anyone who didn't catch that, we're late so we've gotta run." Simplified the second head, clearly annoying the first.

Roland nodded, still looking a little dazed. "Okay, let's see if I can do this..." he muttered, as he placed one foot forward, followed by one of his back feet. He took his time learning the movements, with the large tree acting more and more impatient. Within a couple of seconds, he had built up a rhythm, and was walking forward. He tilted his head round to the tiny flowers, although still walking forward without any sign of stopping.

"Thanks for not eating me. I would make this a better goodbye but I really can't stop!" a slight sense of worry in his voice, although it was purely hoping that he wouldn't walk into a wall or off a cliff.

"Good bye Bulbasaur, we hope to see you again soon." He replied, although something told the tiny flower that would be a bad thing.

XXX

It had been about fifteen minutes since they had left, and Roland had finally cracked the whole walking thing, although he dared not run. The tree seemed to converse among itself, and Roland had realised just how much this Pokémon (If he could call it that) had done. They had wandered over some kind of mountain range called "Mt. Coronet", accidentally made their way into a pack of something called a "Houndoom", which from what Roland could make out, was some kind of fire breathing dog.

"Hey kid, you seem awful quiet. Something on your mind?" asked the second voice, who seemed to be the more relaxed member of the heads.

Roland shook his head. "Nah, it's just this seems a little too real, and tiring for that matter, for a dream."

Three of the heads glared, a little confused, although the fourth headed remained silent and emotionless. "I don't really know what you're talking about. This place is as real as it gets. You're a mighty strange Bulbasaur."

Roland had heard the word Bulbasaur about four times already, and his curiosity was really starting to annoy him. "What is a Bulbasaur? Is it some kind of insult you guys use!?"

The first voice looked just as annoyed by Roland's ignorance, but covered it by a slight look of shock. It then started to discuss things between the other heads; although this time any whispering was kept far too quiet for Roland to hear anything this time. They each nodded to each other, before stopping dead in their tracks. "You really don't know what a Bulbasaur is? It's what you are, like we are Exeggutor!"

Roland was still a little reluctant of this 'dream', but that was the least of his worries. He sat himself down, and examined his new body. It was indeed a deep green, being slightly brighter than the grass, and covered in large darker spots. His short stubby legs were each pointed by a tiny claw, although they looked as if they weren't very useful for anything other than giving more stability. A quick (And slightly painful) turn to see his back revealed a large green bulb on his back, much like a flower. To Roland, it seemed as if everyone here was part plant.

"Oh, so... is everyone here a Pokémon?"

"I won't ask why you seem to be asking some of the most obvious questions, that's not our place. But almost everyone. The only exceptions are the human, who have settlements dotted across many of the regions."

One of the other heads jutted in afterwards. "I on the other hand, would enjoy hearing the story of your incessant questioning." Exclaimed the third head, who seemed a little harsher than the others

"I second that." Muttered the fourth head.

Roland was starting to get a little nervous. He was starting to believe that this wasn't a dream, no matter how ridiculous it was. If this was indeed real, then this would be the biggest thing that had ever happened to him. "Well, I uh... I don't think I was always a 'Pokémon'." He would have made air speech marks if he had hands.

"Well, that truly does answer our question, but then brings up a whole new range of them." Said the leader, as he pondered forward, with Roland hot on his heels. "We're nearly in Floroma; hopefully someone there will be able to help you, since none of us have any knowledge of your 'condition'".

Roland hoped that this Exeggutor was right. He wasn't sure it would be that easy though, although the slight look of worry on one of the heads made him feel as if that were true.

"I believe we have gone long enough without introductions. My name is Victor. This is Oliver, and Michael. Last but not least is Tole. He rarely speaks out loud, but he is a family member none the less."

Roland felt a little easier now that he had made a 'friend'. "I'm Roland, probably human..."

XXX

Sunlight left a familiar imprint on Roland's face, just like when he had awoken deep in the forest. From across his view, laid a town. In all fairness, it still kept a natural appearance due to the large amount of trees and plants which were beautifully scattered across. After about twenty minutes before arriving in the town, Roland had been mainly following his nose. The smell of the flowers was wonderful, and it had made him completely forget about anything to do with a dream.

"Well Roland, it seems that this is where we part ways." Said Victor, who quickly turned his view over Floroma to an increasingly thick forest.

"Yeah kid, good to meet you." Added Michael.

Roland nodded. "I guess I'll see you guys around, assuming this isn't a dream."

"I guess that we should be heading over to Eterna, otherwise we shall be late." Oliver stated, wanting to keep moving.

And with that, the giant Grass/psychic type left, making a quicker pace now not having to deal with Roland's short legs. Roland smiled, and took in the view of Floroma. He held onto his original impression that the town looked like a wonderful place to live. His stomach growled violently. "Geez, maybe I can get a Cheeseburger or something, I'm starving." He jeered, moving in over to the town, wondering what kind of reception he'd get from the civilians. "I can't be any worse than that Halloween party..."

Liacri

moral support penguin
    Years
    Apart from the flat-out strangeness of everything that had happened in the past while: that G.T.P. thing, the crate on the ship, the cage on the truck, the forest, and her being a Pokémon, to start, Jule still managed to find it odd how much the sunlight bothered her, to the point that it almost made her feel lightheaded at times. She could bring to mind a handful of times when the sun caused her to feel faint, but it had never happened this quickly before. And along with making her dizzy, it also made her new body translucent enough that she wouldn't be surprised if she was little more than a shadow, although a saner, less sun-stricken part of her knew she was exaggerating somewhat.

To add to the already absurd insanity of the situation, Jule could have sworn that she could smell almonds. It was, without a doubt, her favorite scent; when she was little she used to love the fragrance of the almond extract her mother used when she was baking. And, if she was being honest with herself, she still did, although her mom didn't do a lot of baking these days. As things were, however, the mere idea of coming across almond flavoring -- and with such a strong aroma, no less -- was utterly laughable. Nonetheless, she figured she might as well give in to all of this at this point. Her circumstances had already thrown nigh on everything logical out the window, so what was a simple scent compared to all of that? If this is a dream, Jule thought, it's way too realistic. Enough so, in fact, that it was metaphorically making her head spin, though it already was in reality (if this was reality) from the sunlight.

Eventually, Jule came to the crest of a hill, revealing a valley spread out below her... lack of feet... that contained enough buildings to comprise a small town. After a moment's gaze, she recognized the characteristic red and blue roofs of a Pokémon Center and a PokéMart, along with several other buildings she assumed were shops and houses. Near these structures stood an ancient-looking clock tower, complete with ivy and other vines to concrete the image of great age. The solely most striking aspect of the town, though, was the hundreds upon thousands of pink flowers that filled it. The scent of almond extract was definitely coming from that town, Jule thought, but it was too pure for someone to be baking with it. Huh.

The hands of the huge clock shifted to both point upwards as it began to strike the noon hour. Simultaneously, she felt a light breeze bearing the almondy scent with it, pushing against her playfully. It reminded her of trying to swim in a current. This isn't so bad if I can think of it like swimming. Air doesn't resist exactly like water does, though. Her distraction died away with the wind. Well, I guess I'll try going down there. Can't be any worse than how things already are... right?

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
    "Damn, I'm starved." Chris groaned alongside his stomach, tail swishing back and forth rhythmically as they walked. Looking back, he never did have breakfast, then again, when did he have the chance to? With a sigh, he turned and looked at the two former humans following him through the town. Humans-er- people passed by the trio, un-phased by their march through the town. Occasionally, one would glance at them, but nothing more than that. Chris cringed as another person passed by. Besides the fact that humans now towered over his new small body, able to kill him with one misstep, he was now naked in front of them. With just Taylor and Barry, it was Rome. But with all of these strangers around him, it just felt strange. Even so, Chris continued walking, doing his best to hide his uncomfortable feelings.

They had entered the sweet-scented town only a few minutes after the clocktower struck twelve, and now the ly found themselves in something resembling a town square. A blue-roofed Pokemon store (creatively named a Pokemart) passed by as the trio continued walking.

The only thing that kept this off his mind was the sweet scent that wafted though the air, following him wherever they went. Chris constantly found himself periodically stopping just to inhale the scent. During one of these stops, a new scent hit his nose. The smell of-

"Food!" Chris exclaimed

Frantically, he searched for the antidote to his empty stomach, looking left and right. He sniffed te air, catching the scent on the wind again. After a few moments, his eyes fell on the source of the smell, a restraunt... Across the street. 

"Ten points for being obivious" He sighed, ears falling, but almost immediately perking back up as he dropped down onto all fours and ran over to the restraunt entrance, where a host stood, waiting to seat any potential customers. Chris felt they were just that when he came to a stop in front of the man.

"Hey! Table for three please!" Chris shouted up to the man. The host, instead of getting them a table as Chris had hoped, only stared a him for a moment before speaking back in an abrasive tone.

"Shoo! Out!" He hissed, grabbing (of all things) a restraunt menu as a weapon.

"What?" Chris shouted back, partly angry but mostly confused.

"Shoo, Pikachu!" the man swung violently (actaully, it was more of a gentle nudge) at Chris. Chris felt his cheeks burn and spark as the man contined his assult. However, as much as he wanted to, frying this guy probably wouldn't be the best idea. As much as he didn't want to accept it, he was an animal now. A different set of rules applied.

"Ow. Fine! Fine!" Chris yelled as he scampered away from the menu wielding host and retreated back to Taylor and Barry. "Well. That sucks." He growled, glancing and glaring back at the host.

(OOC: Yeaaahhh... Not The best post. But this is the only time I can... Meh :3 Least we're in Floraroma :3)

Zeph.

Years
    [OOC: Presenting to you, another exciting, daring, adrenallin fueled Barry escapade! :D]

Barry walked merrily through the town. He tried to put the fact that he was now the height of the locals' knees to one side, and instead enjoyed the lovely scenery and atmosphere. All over the town, flowers of every colour were in full bloom, however there was still only one smell on his mind.

Fajitas. Barry could still smell them, almost in tears from the sheer delightful sensation that filled his nose.

"Food!" Chris suddenly exclaimed, bringing Barry out of his daydream,

"Where?!" Barry yelled, frantically looking everywhere, searching under bushes and looking into random bins lined along the street for a snack. Then he noticed a resteraunt, and his eyes bubbled up in joy.

"It's so... beautiful..." Chris had decided to confront a waiter at the entrance, who was trying to shoo the Pikachu off. A lightbulb went off in Barry's head,

"Chris, you're a genious!"

With Chris acting as a distraction, Barry sprinted as fast he could for the doors to the resteraunt, leaping into them shoulder first, barging in with a clatter and rolling along the floor inside. Lying sprawled out on the maroon coloured carpet, he looked into the eating area.

Luckily, it was practically empty - as it was still early afternoon. However Barry's dramatic entrance didn't go unheard,

"What the hell was that?" he heard a voice say,

"Okay Barry," the Munchlax said to himself, "be the shadows..." With a backward roll, Barry was pressed back against the wall, edging behind a large counter and out of sight,

"Nothing's here. Probably just a strong breeze."

Barry grinned dastardly as he edged towards what looked like the kitchen door. Emerging from beind his cover, he rolled commando style over to the door, standing in front of it and staring up,

"I'm going in." he said to his mission impossible self.

With a quick push, Barry entered the kitchen and immidiately hit the deck. Crawling along the floor, he used his nostrils to try and locate the mexican delicacy.

He heard footsteps. Panicking, he scrambled to his feet and found the first hiding place that camer to him.

A chef walked through the kitchen, random carrot in hand, "Anyone seen the peeler? Or a kni-"

The man stared in disbelief at the floor,

"Who the hell left all the pans just lying on the floor!" He stepped over them and stormed out of the kitchen, "Where's that chore boy?!"

Barry peered out slowly from the cupboard. It had worked, well, not perfectly, but it worked. He scampered out of his hiding place and next to a serving trolley, where the smell was at its strongest.

Barry, licking his lips frantically, clambered up the trolley and peered over the edge. He could have screamed in delight as he saw it. A large plate with ten whole fajitas, stacked in a triangular fashion. Another door opened, and Barry almost fell off in surprise. He reached over for the plate,

"You're coming with me!"

Another waiter, a female this time, approached the trolley as Barry, rather craftily, hid underneath the drooping cloth on the lower shelf. He felt the trolley move smoothly across the floor, presumably to serve the food atop it, or at least, what remained of it.

He took the opportunity, picking up the top fajita - still warm, soft and giving off its luxurious spicy aroma - and threw it into his open mouth. He muffled a scream of delight as the taste exploded inside him, flooding his mouth as the food rested gently in his stomach.

"I think I just won the lottery!" he wispered to himself.

Suddenly, the trolley came to a stop, and Barry waited anxiously for the reason why. Had he been found out? Was he too loud? Could the waitress smell the food?

"Weren't there fajitas or something on here?" she said inquisitively. Barry peered out from under the large cloth as the lady walked away, "Has anyone seen a plate of tacos or, whatever table six ordered?"

Barry noticed that he was mere meters away from a fire exit. Grabbing the plate with two hands, he darted out of the trolley and ran for the door, kicking it open and slamming it shut behind him as he stood in a small alleyway outside.

The Munchlax grinned, "You sir," he said to himself, "are a genious!"

Scoffing another wrap, he emerged from the alley and into the sunny street. Chris and Taylor were still stood outside, looking like they were wondering what to do. Barry walked over to them,

"Hey guys," he said, swallowing another fajita, "want one?"

Last edited:

GrifSpark

Years
    Pokémon Transformation #3 – Grubs up

Roland smiled as he made his way into the town. Something about it made him feel... alive. Maybe it was the wonderful bouquets of flowers which lined the streets, or the generally cheerfulness of those who passed by him. Well, most of them seemed friendly enough. The occasional traveller glanced at him as if he were something bizarre. Although to be fair, he wasn't exactly normal anymore.

After a slight blinding from the variation of colours which radiated from a gathering of small bushes, a prize lay in wait. Adorning each of the plants were a good five or six berries, each varying in colour, size and shape.

"Ain't a cheeseburger, but its good enough for me..." Roland muttered to himself, as he paced over to the plant, taking his time to make sure he definitely put the right foot forward.

Roland had to tilt his head at an awkward angle even to see and of the berries from a position just underneath the plant, and he knew that would make the job of getting a meal a more difficult test. He licked his lips, and began to hatch a plan. He was far too short to reach any of the berries, and even if he had hands that would still be out of the question.
    Roland grinned, and took a few steps backwards. "For Narnia!" he yelled, as he threw himself forward with full force into the plant.

Crack

Roland, feeling slightly dazed, looked up to the plant. Half of the trunk of the relatively thin tree had shattered, leaving splinters in a small radius. He shook his head violently to the side, trying to stop his partially blurred vision.

"Ow... I'm not doing that again." He muttered, before nudging the weakened tree, letting it slowly topple to the floor.

With the smash to the ground, and a fair few odd looks from random stranger, Roland took position on the other side of the fallen plant. Across the plant, covering its golden orange leaves, stood about three deep blue berries. The rest had been crushed by the fall, but those three were in perfect condition. Roland wasn't picky with his food, and today was no exception. Although it felt a little strange without using his hands to eat, he took a mouthful of the smallest berry. Chewing the berry slowly, he gradually managed a taste for it. It was a little tough to bite into, but soon exploded into a variety of flavours. It somehow managed to stay spicy, dry, bitter, and even sour all at once.

After swirling around the rest of the berry in his mouth, he swallowed it, and soon began to feast on a second. "Not half bad, me thinks..."

XXX

Roland had spent a good half an hour smashing plants and then feasting on whatever had grown on them. In the time he had spent eating, he couldn't have eaten more colours if he had just swallowed a whole packet of Lego. Each berry tasting completely different, although still managing to stay more delicious than the last.

"Hey! What the hell do you think you're doing?!"

Roland spun to the sound with a blank look, his mouth still full of berries. "Excuse me, can't you see I'm-" he cut off, as a man stood high above him, anger filling his face. "Uh, oh..."

Roland took no chances, kicking up dirt and trying to run from the man. Whatever Roland had done, it was clear the man wasn't happy. Roland hadn't done anything. He was only getting something to eat- "Oooh... Vandalism, I get it." He muttered to himself, as he kept running forward. He was starting to get the hang of this running thing now he had to use all four legs. Belting forward, he took solace as he leapt into another bush. Hiding as the man ran past.

"This time he probably would have eaten me."

Luck was never on Roland's side, and it was clear that even now he was a Pokémon, it was still against him. "There you are, god-damn Bulbasaur!" yelled the man, as he turned his attention to the undergrowth Roland had hidden in.

"Gah, my covers blown!" the human-gone-Pokémon screamed as he once again flung himself out of the plant-life, continuing down the pathway. Turning his head back to see if he was still being followed, he sighed heavily. "Don't you ever give up?!"

After gathering speed, the inevitable happened. He missed a step. Roland stumbled down onto the ground, and automatically flung his hands down to break the fall. Thinking about how ridiculous that had just been, something else hit him. "Wait... I don't have hands..." His front legs dangled, suspended in the air, while he was held up by two thin vines. He followed the trail of the vine, to see it protruding from the large bulb from his back. He dropped himself onto the floor, and began to wave around the vines, seeing he had full control over them. "Well, that's... interesting."

The man was still hot on Roland's heels. "Get back here!"

Weaving through the civilians, his small size gave him a huge advantage over the man, who had to cautiously slow down in order to avoid those nearby. The vines were a little hard to keep from slapping into the humans legs, but he did well enough. Darting in between the legs of the civilians, and the occasional Pokémon, he began to hatch a plan. It once again, involved leaping into some plant-life. Digging his face into the soil, he left just the large bulb which grew on his back. Hopefully the man would mistake it for a large flower, and if not he could always kick up some more dirt. "Ninja camouflage, activate."

A few heavy footsteps fumbled towards Roland position. And they stopped suddenly. The faint angry grumbling from the man was apparent, but slowly faded away.

Peaking one eye up, Roland took a short surveillance, taking in the local area. "Hmm... Let's see. Plants, check. Buildings, check. Some bear-thing handing out tacos, check. But no sign of the crazy g-" Roland's eyes flared open, staring at the bear creature, which held out a plate of tacos for two other creatures, one yellow, and one a bright pink. "I'm a little peckish after all that running."

Pacing over to the group, he still tried to get used to the vines, which in his opinion, could make a decent substitute for his lack of arms.

"Hey guys. Want one?"

Roland flung out a vine, scooping up one of the tacos, and moving it towards him, allowing him to take a bite out of it. "Don't mind if I do..."

Zeph.

Years
    "Don't mind if I do..." said a voice as a green rope of sorts took one of the fajitas from Barry's plate.

"Waah!" Barry nearly fell backwards in fright at this seemingly posessed piece of rope. Following it, he saw it was in fact coming from a quadropedal creature with a big green bulb on its back. Barry looked at it inquisitively,

"A, Bulbasaur?" He scratched his head with a free hand, "I think I'm right. Anyway, that's one for you," he placed a wrap in front of Taylor, and another in front of Chris, "and one for each of you! As for the other four..." he looked at the four remaining fajitas on the silver platter. Tilting the dish, he let all four of them fall into his open mouth, swallowing them with an audible gulp.

"Mm-m-mmmm!" he cried, "Delicious! My hunting skills are rather tip-top, wouldn't you agree?" He tossed the plate aside like a frizbee, ignoring the sound of it crashing into some form of fragile object,

"Anywhoo, I'm Barry!" Barry said to the bulb creature, "Who are you?"

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
    (OOC: Bored and am stuck in the airport... So I decided to post :3)

"Hey guys. Want one?"

Chris's depression did a full 180 as he eyed what was in Barry's hand. Food. And not just some trash out of a bin, smoking, steaming, delicious smelling fajitas. Chris's mouth salivated as he stared at the plate, inhaling the sweet scent, his stomach growling in anticipation.

"Barry, tu errrres me amor." Chris whispered as he reached for a fajita (making sure to roll his "r"'s accordingly.) 

"Don't mind if I do..."

Chris froze as a green vine sped out of nowhere, snaching a fajita before he could reach the plate. Speechless, Pikachu followed the vine to it's source, a four-legged creature,  a little shorter than Chris and resembling a mix between a turtle and a toad. The strangest part of it was a giant plant-like bulb perteuding from its back.

"A, Bulbasaur?" Barry questioned, scratching his head with a free hand, leaving Chris wondering how he knew that. "I think I'm right. Anyway, that's one for you," he placed a wrap in front of Taylor, and another in front of Chris, "and one for each of you! As for the other four..." he looked at the four remaining fajitas on the silver platter. Tilting the dish, he let all four of them fall into his open mouth, swallowing them with an audible gulp. 

Not even noticing Barry's eating gimmick, Chris was, for the most part, entranced with the wrap laying in front of him. He leaned over the Mexican-masterpiece, taking in the scent, immediately pleased with the results. Shrimp! The scent of sweet spices mixed perfectly with the succulent shellfish, driving Chris over the edge. The Pikachu grabbed the wrap in between his forepaws, scarfing down the wrap in mere seconds. 

"Mmm... Bueno, Barry." Chris licked some sour cream off the end of his muzzle.

"Mm-m-mmmm!" he cried, "Delicious! My hunting skills are rather tip-top, wouldn't you agree?" He tossed the plate aside like a frizbee. Chris winced as it crashed in the distance.

"Anywhoo, I'm Barry!" Barry said to the bulb creature, "Who are you?"

"Yeah." Chris added, "And what are you doing here?"

GrifSpark

Years
    (It's a little short, but we're kinda' in the middle of a conversation...)

Pokémon Transformation #4 – Introductions

"Waah!"

Roland flinched slightly at the scream, hoping he wouldn't be chased again. He never had been the best at running. The creature seemed to calm down slightly, although still looked a little surprised at Roland's arrival. In fact, the yellow mouse looked equally surprised at Roland simply appearing from no-where.

"A, Bulbasaur?" he continued, a hint of questioning in his voice. Roland nodded. "I think I'm right. Anyway, that's one for you." Added the green-blue bear, as it handed one taco to each of its comrades. "And one for each of you! As for the other four..." At this, he tilted the platter, letting the remaining four fall into his mouth, and then swallowing them with a loud gulp.

A faint sniff of the Taco which Roland held with one of his clumsy vines sent him almost instantly into a trance. The berries from earlier were delicious, but this was perfect. A cooked meal felt warm, and familiar.

"Mmm... Bueno, Barry." Said the mouse, as he too began to feast on his taco.
    Barry, as Roland assumed he was called, was clearly enjoying his feast. "Delicious! My hunting skills are rather tip-top wouldn't you agree?" he said, tossing the plate to the side, which was lead by an audible smash. Roland chuckled, and then took a bite from his taco. "Anywhoo, I'm Barry."

"Yeah, and what are you doing here?" added the mouse.

Roland swallowed the contents of his mouth, which was even better than all of the previous berries combined. "Oh, yeah." He muttered, as he held out his free vine to shake someone's hand, although narrowly missing hitting the yellow mouse in the stomach. "He he, sorry. I'm Roland, nice to meet'cha. And what am I doing here? Bloody hell that could take a while." said Roland, as he took a moment to think back. "Ugh, makes me feel a little sick just thinking about it..."

Liacri

moral support penguin
    Years
    Jule changed her mind. Things could be slightly worse in the town. Mostly, the idea was enforced by the smaller number of trees, which meant a smaller amount of shade, which meant a smaller amount of headache relief for her. Not only that, but, well, she was just about transparent, a fact she realized when almost no one seemed to notice her. At one point she thought she had caught someone's eye. A little boy, at play with his friends, stopped running for a moment, staring wide-eyed in her direction. Before long, though, his friends had pulled him back into the game. Jule gave another non-sigh. She had no idea what she was supposed to be doing anyway.

Turning away from the boy and his friends, the girl-turned-ghost spotted an alleyway on the opposite side of the road. Gratefully, Jule retreated inside it, glad that her lightheadedness was dissipating with the lack of sun. Just as she had begun to calm a little, a heavy silver platter came flying out of nowhere, passing right through her before slamming spectacularly into a garbage can. The can wobbled and fell on its side, cover rattling noisily as it spun on the ground. "What the heck!" she said aloud, almost shaky with surprise. Not entirely sure what to think, the Misdreavus turned around, looking in the direction from which the plate had come. A small group of Pokémon were standing at the end of her alley -- Bulbasaur, Pikachu, Jigglypuff, and some little green thing she'd never seen before. Looks kinda like a mini Snorlax. Did they add an earlier stage or something? I think they did some, like Pichu... they had a little Clefairy, too, and some others. Huh. From the looks of things, they were eating something. It smelled spicy, which really didn't work well with the almond, Jule thought.

Well, staying here forever is just a dumb idea. If I'm going to try and talk to someone... I guess there's no time like the present. She wasn't shy; why was she so hesitant? Oh, that's right. Meeting them meant going into the sun. You idiot. Because that's so important, she thought sarcastically. Emerging into the sunlight, she made her way over to the group, forgetting that she was partially invisible. "Excuse me. Could you tell me where this is? I'm kinda lost...."

Back