• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Transformation- (PG-15)

AmethystDragon

Faithful Child
Years
  • "Just hit it! It's not that strong!" a voice said back to Ken. Ken looked at the bars, and they didn't really seem like they were that sturdy, actually. Ken started punching the bars hard as he could, and, after a little bit, the cage bars actually broke. He climbed out of the opening he had made, careful not to scratch himself on the sharp edges he had left behind. He stepped onto the tiled floor, finally in a somewhat open space. Ken turned and saw the Buizel fighting an Arbok, which he hadn't noticed before. I don't know how to use moves, but I should still help that guy. Ken thought. And just then, something unlocked in his mind. He didn't know what it was that told him this, but his instincts told him he knew Quick Attack, Foresight, Endure, & Counter. It was almost as if someone else was telling him. But regardless of who, he now knew what he could use. But he still didn't know how. Ok, Ken.Ken thought, Think of the animations for Quick Attack in game. It had looked like it was lunging at the opponent, pretty much. But then there was that energy surrounding it. How do I make that? Maybe if I just thought the attack name while doing the movements, it'd work? Might as well try it. Ken turned once more to the Arbok, and circling around it to the side, not being noticed. He stepped back a step, and ran right towards the snake pokemon. Then, Ken jumped, hurling himself at it, thinking, QUICK ATTACK!

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • How did I get here? Are my parents worried about me? Do they think I've been kidnapped? Have I been kidnapped? Am I going to make it home before Homecoming…?

Taylor was broken from her thoughts Barry placing something on the ground in front of her. She jumped and looked at the pudgy creature with a frown before analyzing the object given to her. Her eyes widened when she realized that it was a fajita. She didn't question where he had gotten the food from, and wasn't entirely sure if she wanted to at the moment. The smell of it was very familiar, though it clashed with the potent smell of hot chocolate that filled the air. She gingerly picked up the object and looked at it closer, taking a hesitant nibble. An explosion of flavor immediately flooded her mouth, sharply contrasted with the fresh and simple flavors of the berries she had eaten as of late.

"Mmm… They have shrimp here?" she asked of nobody in particular before smiling and taking another large bite. It didn't even occur to her that the meat in the food she held was probably hours before in a Pokemon that she would be able to talk to granted it were still alive.

She became aware of the fact that Chris and Barry were speaking to a few other Pokemon, but she was too absorbed in her meal to even care. While Taylor had never been a huge fan of Mexican food back when she was a human, the taste was delightfully familiar and immediately sent her mind reeling back to nicer, less Pokemon-oriented times.

There was suddenly much shouting and an obvious ruckus, but Taylor easily tuned it out and continued to enjoy her meal. She successfully completed ingesting the item and managed to sit down on the ground with a sigh despite the annoying roundness of her body that threatened to send her rolling down the alley.

She inhaled to give yet another satisfied sigh and nearly gagged. The smell of hot chocolate had now been completely sucked out of the air, now replaced with an awful smell that made her eyes water. It basically smelled like a dozen rotten fish covered with used gym socks that had been left out to bake in the sun. She wondered for a moment how she had been able to smell anything in the first place since she obviously lacked a visible nose, but those thoughts were quickly lost as her mind began to swim. She struggled to get a decent breath of air to her body but failed to do so. Dark spots began to dot her vision as she felt herself begin to lose consciousness. She gave a choked gurgle and fell onto her side, completely losing herself to black.

"Ugh…"

Taylor felt herself bounce against something hard and land facedown on a cold surface. She heard a creak and a slam behind her. Her vision swam as she blinked and looked around her. She reached out and leaned against a metal bar, her stomach churning. After a moment she realized that she was in a cage, and similar containers were stacked throughout the entire room.

How did I get here…? she wondered.

She looked around, easily able to identify a few familiar Pokemon. There were a few people with blue hair and strange uniforms walking around and throwing others into their own mini prisons. She noticed some nerd standing in the middle of the room, looking over the Pokemon and giving some monologue that she didn't really care about. She began to pace around her cage, looking at the brightly polished metal for some sort of defect that would let her break out. The nerd continued to blather on about stuff that sounded annoyingly similar to a lecture from one of her science teachers. Speaking of which… how behind in school must she be already?

A crash snapped Taylor back to the current situation. She looked down to find the familiar form of the Pikachu on the ground, apparently having attempted to escape. Taylor sighed and continued her pacing. Unfortunately, it appeared as though the escapes of a few Pokemon hadn't gone unnoticed, as an alarm quickly went off and a pair of snakes slithered into the room. Her acquaintances along with a few other Pokemon who she figured were in similar situations as her began to fight against the apparent "guards." She bit her lip, knowing that her chances of escaping could be growing slimmer with each passing moment. Her eyes eventually strayed to what appeared to be a lock. Maybe if I could just reach it…

Without a second thought, she moved over to the other side of the cage and reached one of her stubby arms between the bars as she attempted to touch the lock. She muttered to herself and tried to stretch it out a little bit farther, not noticing that she was precariously close to the edge of the table until too late. Before she knew it, she had landed on the ground with a loud metallic thud and a surprisingly painless bounce of her squishy pink body. She lay stunned on the ground for a moment before managing to stand, discovering with a yelp that a snake had been caught underneath the cage in the fall.

"Er… Can someone get me out of here?!"

AmethystDragon

Faithful Child
    Years
  • When Ken impacted the Arbok, for some reason, he felt really good inside. It was an indescribable good. Maybe he had gotten EXP? Or maybe it was a critical hit? In any case, it looked like the Arbok would be down for the count, judging by the fact that it was just twitching on the tiled floor, flat against it. MUST have been a critical hit, Ken thought, Quick Attack normally doesn't do too much. That or it must've been pretty weak to begin with. Or both. Ken was about to go over and talk to the Buizel, but then he heard someone.
    Ken sighed for a second, then dashed past the Buizel, with an Ekans still, and said to him, "I'll help out with that Ekans next if you need it. Just gimme a sec to help them out." Arriving where the voice had come from, Ken saw a Jigglypuff in a cage, the one he had seen earlier. He hadn't even finished thinking "Simple enough" when an Ekans tried to snap at him from under the cage, but barely able to get his head to move a centimeter.
    "Sssssstay away! Or elsssssssse!" the Ekans hissed.
    "Quite the cliche accent you got there, fang face," Ken retorted sarcastically.
    "Sssssssscrew you."
    "And besides, or else what?"
    "The girl dies." The ekans made a gesture toward the Jigglypuff.
    "You're being compressed by her and her cage. I don't think that's a very good spot to kill her."
    "I'd sssssssshut up if I were you."
    "You should shut up, actually."
    "Why sssssssshould I?"
    "Because if you don't, I'll kick your *** like I did to that Arbok."
    "... I'll ssssssshut up."
    "Wisssssssse... GOD DAMNIT, NOW YOU GOT ME DOING IT!"
    The Ekans was about to laugh, but Ken shot him a look that told him to shut up. Ken then threw himself against the cage, thinking QUICK ATTACK!! just like before. He impacted, and this time didn't feel the good feeling, but managed to shatter the cage's bars. He turned to the Jigglypuff.
    "Hey." Ken said to her.

Last edited:

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
  • (OOC: posteded finally *shifty eyes*)

"Uh- In a sec!" Chris let out another burst of electricity, hitting and immobilizing a snake slithering towards him, before ducking under yet another which lunged at him.

This wasn't fair. Too many verses too little. While a weasel and a dog-thing had joined the fight (who seemed to be throwing himself at his opponents), it didn't seem to even the odds at all; Plus Barry was hiding in a cage and Taylor was still trapped (But was trapping a snake) as well.

Suddenly, A sharp, piercing pain traveled up Chris's spine, originating from his tail, and causing the hair (fur?) on the back of his neck to stand on end. Wincing, he turned; one of the snakes had an iron-grip on his tail with its fangs. A little bit of blood trickled down as the snake let out a slight grin(or at least it seemed like it). A low growl emanating from his throat, Chris electrocuted the snake, lighting it up like a Christmas tree. As the snake fell to the ground and let go of the lightning-bolt appendage, a smug look fell over Chris's face. That is, until the second snake hit him square in the chest.

Chris tumbled backwards, coming to a very abrupt stop as he slammed into the wall. Chris closed his eyes as he bounced onto the floor. However, no sooner had he hit the ground, something jumped on top of him, immediately wrapping itself around Chris in an attempt to finish him off. A snake! He had seen it on TV or in Science class many times before. The snake would strangle/choke its meal, before swallowing it whole.

There was no way in hell that was going to happen to him!

Chris struggled, he fought, he bit, he scratched; finally, with a zap and one mighty chomp, his attacker stopped moving. <Is it dead?> he asked nobody but himself.

Chris opened his eyes, finally getting a good look at the snake that was attacking him, only to find out it wasn't a snake. In the Pikachu's mouth and wrapped around him, was a rope. Nothing more than a rope. Chris' ears dropped and his eyes went blank.

"I hate this place." Chris muttered, the rope still in his mouth.

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
  • Barry continued to hide his head under his arms as chaos ensued around him. Others began to fight back, but Barry just couldn't.

How they could muster the courage to stand up against these giant snakes was beyond him. It's not like he thought they were wierd or anything - quite the opposite, he admired their bravery. And here he was cowering in a box.

The Arbok attacking his shield suddenly shrieked out as something hit it. Looking over, Barry saw Taylor in a similar cage - she must have landed on it!

"Er… Can someone get me out of here?!" she yelled.

"Uh- In a sec!" Chris called over, before being attacked himself. Barry took a deep breath as he formed a frown. They were struggling - and what was he doing.

Nothing.

"Not any more," he said to himself as he backed out of the cage. Noticing this, the Arbok lunged again, just missing the Munchlax with its teeth and instead butting him with its purple head. Barry rolled over, but soon got back up,

"Right, THAT'S IT!!"

He grabbed the bars of his cage, and with a mustered effort, he lifted the whole thing off the ground. Expelling a sound like the shot-put altheletes make when throwing a weight, Barry brought the metal box over his head, and then slammed it down on Arbok. The force lifted Barry's feet off the ground on his end, and Arbok's head was pummeled into the ground, creating cracks in the floor. Seizing the chance, Barry ran to Taylor's cage,

"I've got this," he said, still panting from the brief weightlifting session he just did, "cover your face!"

The Munchlax grabbed the bars with one hand, dragging the cage off of the stunned Arbok while igniting his other fist in flames. He pounded the bars continuously with his 'Falcon' Punch, trying to weaken the metal as much as he could until his fist got sore. Barry slumped to his knees, clutching his fist,

"Umm..." he said, thinking of an excuse, "It's... titanium?"

Just then, he heard a chilling, hideous sound. Turning, he saw the Arbok, red mark fresh on its head,

"I'll ssssswallow you whole, little brat!" he hissed, clearly angry at being pummeled into the ground.

"Well-" Barry stuttered, "I'll swallow... your face... whole?"

With a snake equivalent of a roar, the cobra lunged for Barry, who yelped as he jumped out of the way. He turned back to Taylor,

"Sorry! Maybe one of the others will-"

"I'll kill you!!" yelled the cobra pokemon,

"Ohh Jesus!!" Barry wailed as he began to run. He desperatley picked up one of the bars from his own broken cage for self defense, it was still hot. It gave him an idea.

With a little more effort, the fist holding the bar went up in flames. And as Barry madly ran around the room to avoid the enraged Arbok, it grew hotter, and hotter, until it began to glow red. The fire on his fists insulated the damage the heat would usually cause - basically allowing Barry to wield a red hot iron rod.

Now full of confidence, he turned and faced the snake, weilding the weapon,

"Eat this! Ya punk!"

Barry hurled the bar like a boomerang, striking Arbok again before the whole thing lodged into the wall.

The snake looked plain evil now. Barry gulped,

"Oh dear..."

[OOC: Blacksmithery ftw! :3]

Last edited:

MothMask

Blastoise forever
    Years
  • Skye sat down on her bed, the dusty light from the streetlamps filtering through her blinds. She sighed, resting her head in her hands. It had been a long day, even for her standards, and she wanted nothing more than to spend the next week in bed, asleep. She chuckled to herself. <Maybe I should try hibernating.> The thought was strangely amusing, but then, almost anything would be amusing to her, given how her day had gone. Shaking the thought away, she glanced at her desk. Her eyes fell on a cardboard box. <Oh. I forgot about that.>
    The box had arrived that afternoon. There was no return address, or anything that even hinted at where it could've come from. Only a white sticker on the side, with her name and address printed in blocky letters.
    Skye sighed, and made her way to the desk, mild curiosity nipping at her brain. <It's got to be more interesting then staring at the wall all night.> She peeled off the tape and opened the flaps to find a small card in a sea of packing peanuts. She picked it up to find a little black box underneath. Ignoring it for the moment, she scanned over the note. Her eyes widened, and she read it a second time, more slowly.

"Is your life bland? Do you yearn for adventure? Do you wish that you could have powers beyond belief? All you need is our new device, the G.T.P.! It will give you an amazing adventure that will be guaranteed to astound you. This is completely free, with no strings attached! All you have to do is follow the included instruction sheet, and your adventure will begin
    G"

Skye squinted at the card, annoyed with the terribly concealed scam, but amused by the creativity. <At least it isn't asking for any codes, numbers, or account passwords,> she thought. She glanced down at the box, apparently called a "G.T.P". She looked at the card again, and decided to look this company up. Skye switched on her desktop computer, and scanned through the card one last time, more out of boredom than anything else. She signed in to her account and brought up FireFox. Into the search bar, Skye typed "G.T.P", and came back with... nothing. Google had spit back the message:

"Your search - G.T.P - did not match any documents."

Skye quite confused by this point. The product that had been mailed to her anonymously apparently did not exist. "Maybe it's a free trial offer or something. This is a prototype for some gaming console, 'G' is the name of one of the characters, and this is some weird beta from a rising game company," she wondered aloud. It was the only thing that seemed likely, since last she knew, companies couldn't leech peoples' credit card numbers from a tiny black box. So it had to be a promo or something.
    Skye looked at the box, deciding that it couldn't hurt to take a peek. After all, she didn't have anything better to do. It seemed odd, but it couldn't hurt. She nodded, as if to reassure herself of this, and gingerly picked the box out of its styrofoam throne. One side of it had a small ridge. She opened it from there. The moment she peeked inside, however, she blacked out.

Liacri

moral support penguin
    Years
  • OOC: I'm a bit confused here, since we have to call all of them "the snake." ^^' I think there's still a Seviper around somewhere, so Jule will tackle it for now. Let me know if I read that wrong, and I'll do my best to fix the post.

BIC: "Essssscape?"

Chris, the Pikachu, was right: now was not the time for more than a quick exchange of names. Jule recognized two of the snakes, an Ekans and its evolution, Arbok. The third seemed vaguely familiar, but she couldn't quite place it. That wasn't something to worry about now. Mini Snorlax -- Barry -- seemed to have fled; other Pokémon were breaking free of their cages to join the fray. Two of the snakes launched themselves at Chris, and Jule realized that she hadn't been noticed.

What was she supposed to do? She didn't know how to fight. Jule closed her eyes, concentrating. Something was pulsing inside her. Her heartbeat? Did ghosts have hearts? In the physical sense, anyway? One of the snakes sizzled with electricity and crashed into the ground. The pulse was growing. Pale blue light outlined her body, the beads around her neck glowing pink. The second snake knocked Chris back against the wall. The pulse beat so strongly within her that she couldn't focus on anything else.

Jule's eyes snapped open. One of the snake Pokémon, the Ekans, had vanished into the chaos. A rainbow beam of shock waves encased the other snake, lifting it off the ground and sending it flying head over tail into the wall. Jule smirked. The glow around her faded the moment she realized it was there. What had she just done? The smug smile became a frown. She could feel fear in the air again, and there was still that weird sense of it being drawn into her. The ghost shuddered unhappily. What had happened to the snake she'd flung across the room? It was probably around somewhere, and Jule wasn't sure she could really defeat anything in battle. She hardly knew her own body any more.

But there was something she could do that no one else could. Leaving the others in the tangle with the snakes, Jule flew upward to hover near the room's ceiling, anxiously surveying the fighting Pokémon. Someone could hear the commotion at any moment. They had to get out of here as soon as they could. At first, she found nothing helpful. Then again... it could have been her imagination, but she thought her vision might be a bit better than normal. Maybe it was the darkness that did it. Ghosts lived in the dark, right? Something on the wall near the floor caught her eye. Darting closer, Jule found that it was a vent. Doing her best to raise her voice above the melee, she yelled, "Hey! I think there's a way out over here! If someone hears us, we're screwed!"

Last edited:

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    Beo's eyes opened just slightly and long enough to look at his surroundings. He was in a cage and there was a strange man walking around the room talking about something... He tried to focus in and listen, but he was so tired.

"My apologies, it's so hard to find decent pawns these days." The man grins, revealing his unnaturally shiny teeth. "Excuse me, where are my manners.... Bonjoir, Hola, Hello, Ohayou gozaimasu, Shalom, Marhabah, Hej, Goedendag, Jamb Ni hao, Guten Tag, Bon Giorno, or however you used to say it in your old world. " With a slight snicker, he continues on. "It's a shame, really. How none of you even know your full predicament or even what it entails… and to be quite honest, better specimens exist here in Sinnoh. But all of those Pokemon, they all miss one important aspect…" The man again reaches up and readjusted his glasses. "Ah… I don't even know why I bother. You will all forget this anyways once you reach Veilstone. That is, if those simpletons do a half-decent job 'training' you. and with that Beo passed out once again.

Beo awoke, he only heard little pieces of what that man had to say, but he knew it wasn't good for him.

"How long have I been out??" Beo asked looking around frantically as he made it to the edge of his cage. I have got to get out of here!! He roared slamming his shoulders against the front of the cage. Then he noticed something even more nerve wracking. All of his friends were being attacked by several snake looking creatures, and he'd been sleeping the whole time.

"Ah i've got it!" Beo cocked his fist back, ice gathering around it. Quickly he launched it full force into the center of the gate on the cage freezing it all around. "Not so bad now are you" He shouted ramming his shoulder into it falling straight through the fence plummeting to the ground. However before he could hit the ground he was tackled mid air by one of the snake pokemon.

"Niccce to meetsss you" the pokemon grinned glaring it's teeth at him.

"Get off of me!" Beo hollered as he kicked the pokemon straight into the air.

(Ok gotta go to class, and this post was terrible but I was rushed. Anyways Beo's back :D)

MothMask

Blastoise forever
    Years
  • ssssssSSSSHHHHHH

<What... ?>

ssssssSSSSHHHHHH

<What is that... ?>

Skye opened her eyes slowly, but shut them again quickly. Something wasn't right. Skye, however, was still half-asleep, and couldn't quite place what was wrong. She squinted her eyes open again, but to no avail. She could only see whiteness. Sighing, she gave up on trying to see, in favor of trying to figure out exactly why she couldn't see to begin with.
    <White,> she thought. <Everything is white. No, that's impossible. Everything looks white, then. Why would everything look white?>
    The first thing her mind jumped to was blindness. But why would she be blind? She didn't remember going blind. In fact, up until the moment she woke up, Skye was certain that her eyesight was perfectly fine.
    <Wait. Woke up? Don't I need to be asleep to wake up? Asleep... I don't remember falling asleep.>
    After a few minutes more of panicked thought, she was all but certain that she had been shot with an elephant tranquilizer, carried silently from her bedroom and into an old abandoned dungeon, beat about the head numerous times, and was now suffering from blindness and amnesia.
    As you can see, her mind was not exactly in working order that morning.
    Skye frantically sifted through her memories, trying to find the most recent thing.
    <The box. The tiny black box. I peeked inside, and then nothing. Was there something in there?>
    She racked her brain, trying to find the answer, but came up with nothing. She felt that the box was important, but it probably wouldn't be of any use for a while. So she tried to find something else that could help her. And suddenly, it hit her. The most obvious answer for a bright light appearing after a period of unconsciousness. Morning.
    <But no, that can't be right. The building next to our apartment should block out the sun.>
    Which was true. The window in Skye's room faced the east, and across the small street was another apartment building. The building always blocked direct sunlight. And this was far too bright to be anything but direct.
    <So... I'm not in my room?>
    Panic was about to hit her again, but something else beat it there. Another ingenious (obvious) concept. If you are facing direct sunlight, just roll over. And so, she did.
    Skye attempted, for the third time that morning, to open her eyes. Thankfully, she was met with a wall of brown and green. She was outside a forest. And she was laying on sand.

ssssssSSSSHHHHHH

<Ocean,> her weary mind finally registered. <I'm on a beach.>
    At this thought, Skye shot up onto her feet, only to find that standing on two feet had become rather awkward. Also, her perspective was way off, as if she'd gotten shorter by a foot or two. Skye easily dropped down to all fours, and quickly found that her feet had taken on a different shape. As she slowly became aware of little things, such as the fact that her nose no longer sat in her line of vision, and she had a strange appendage on the side of her head, the third obvious thought of the day struck her. You're not human anymore, idiot.
    Skye stood, not daring to move for a moment. Slowly but surely, she made her way to the water, and looked at her reflection.
    And then, she decided that she was undoubtedly insane, and needed a nap. Provided she wasn't already asleep. Skye paused to consider that this may have been a strange dream, before shaking her head and making her way to the forest.
    <My dreams are never this vivid. No, I'm just a raving lunatic. A nap will do me good...>

OOC: I had way too much fun with the italic button :3 And yet another post with no speaking. Not that there's anyone to speak to as of yet. Ah, well, might run into someone next time.

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
  • (OOC: Short post is short)

Chris's right ear twitched as one voice caught his attention over the madness.

"Hey! I think there's a way out over here! If someone hears us, we're screwed!"

Noise probably wasn't high on their list o' worries, given they were in an all out brawl and Barry was shouting at the top of his lungs, but a way out sounded nice.

The Pikachu dodged another lunge from a small purple snake, the one which didn't magically fly into the wall, turning around and frying it with electricity. The snake curled up, wincing as sparks sizzled around it, and freezing up every time it attempted to make a move.

Now not having to worry about the snake, Chris looked up to see Jule, the ghost, floating near a vent, fairly large compared to his size, but he guessed even Barry could squeeze into it. However, it was fairly high up, but luckily, a pile of stacked up cages made almost a perfect pathway to it.

As both a mixture of relief and happiness fell over his face, he ran through the fray of diminishing snakes and over to the bodiless girl/ghost.

Come to think of it, no alarms had sounded, no more of those freaks with the blue hair had come for them, and only a few snakes had come after them. Weird.

After an acrobatic show of skill, the Pikachu clamored up the pathway of crates, jumping into the vent onto all fours, a loud crash echoing down the pathway as a result.

<Guess Jule was right after all.> He gulped, taking a light step forwards. "Hey! This way!" He shouted, his voice both rising over the fray and echoing down the vent, before disappearing into (what was hopefully) an escape route.

AmethystDragon

Faithful Child
    Years
  • Before she could give a response, Ken heard a voice.
    "Hey! This way!" it yelled.
    Maybe they found an exit! Ken thought, even though he didn't know who it was, ran in the direction of the voice. There, he reached a wall, with a vent just big enough for him to get through. He dashed in, following its path. Eventually, he'd caught up with the pokemon the voice had come from: it was a pikachu. Anyone knew that one.
    "Hey! You! While we're going through here, could you explain this to me?" Ken yelled to them. "I just woke up a few moments ago."

MothMask

Blastoise forever
    Years
  • (OOC: I've been sitting on this for a while, but it's been far too long since someone posted, so I'll just post it.)

Skye stretched, before sleepily stumbling to all four feet.

<All four?>
    She glanced down, only to be greeted by two white, furry legs that were far too close for comfort. She sighed, annoyed that she was still a quadruped. Things like this were not supposed to happen. And Skye still wasn't sure what these "things" were. Suddenly being transformed into a strange four-legged creature and dropped on a beach who-knows-how-far from your house? And she still wasn't completely sure that she wasn't just hallucinating.
    "Yeah," she mumbled to no-one in particular. "It's like I thought before. I'm just insane. That's all. Nothing to worry about."
    Skye was quite content to accept that she had inhaled some nasty chemical from the box, and was now hallucinating. And quite possibly had severe brain damage. Or maybe she was in a coma. Or dead.
    Yeah, she really wasn't all that content at the moment, but she did a fairly good job of faking it.

Skye wandered through the forest for a while, before finally making it to the other side. There was a small dirt road. She stepped out of the foliage, and found that she hadn't been the only one in the forest. On the other side of the road, a human with ridiculous light-blue hair and an awful black and white uniform stepped out of the bushes. He (she?) was quite unhappy.

"Dammit! I need this raise, but where am I supposed to find an Absol here!?" grumbled the freakish human.
    Skye stopped in her tracks. She felt her eye twitch at the foolish-looking person before her. The person had a strangely familiar "G" on the front of his (her?) outfit. Before Skye could register this, however, she was spotted.
    The strange human blinked in surprise, before grinning at his/her luck. "No way! I can't believe I actually found one!"
    The human pulled a red and white ball out of it's pocket, and tossed it into the air. Skye stared in shock. She knew that shape, those colors. Anyone who had been born within the last forty years should've known what that thing was. The ball, in all it's copyrighted glory, was the icon (one of several icons, actually) of Pokemon. As a purple bat with no eyes popped out of the ball in a flash of orange light, it clicked. Oddly-dressed humans + weird creatures + apple-sized balls that could magically fit a whale inside would inevitably equal Pokemon. Skye Arriola had somehow been turned into a Pokemon. And she was in for quite a time, if the cruel-looking bat before her was any indication.
    "Zubat, use Astonish!" shouted the human.
    The bat - apparently called a Zubat - grinned at Skye. It opened its mouth,. letting loose a small, blue shockwave. It hit Skye in the head, sending her stumbling backwards. The bat let loose a series of attacks at the human's command, one after another. Skye barely had a chance to think, much less attack. As the barrage of attacks went on and on, Skye's vision dimmed, darkened, and finally blanked out. The human grinned at the fainted Absol, stuffing it in a cloth sack and walking away.

Zeph.

Years
  • Amidst the hustle, Barry noticed a few of his comrades dissapearing.

"They..." the Munchlax gasped, "they've been eaten..."

He sank to his kness, eyes wide open in disbelief, before he faced the roof. He was about to let out a dramatic, ear deafening scream of 'Nooooo!', however looking up to the ceiling caused him to notice his fellow humans. A few of them were escaping into an air vent, climbing a pile of large, metal cages to get there.

"Cliche, but I LOVE it!" Barry shouted, immidiately standing up and jogging over to the bottom of the makeshift stairway. He was brutally interupted by a smack in the stomach, causing him to make a blurting sound and shoot backwards, slamming harshly against a wall.

A loud hiss was heard, and Barry - rubbing the back of his head - saw the smaller purple snake with yellow stripes. Its mouth snapped open, fangs baring as it propelled itself into a leap at the Munchlax.

"C'mon work for me!" Barry whispered as he frantically shook his fingers, initiating a Metronome. He felt something inside him click into place, and he too jumped into the air, directly in Ekans' path.

Just like a kung-fu fighter, Barry did a midair spin, bringing his foot out to connect with Ekans' face*. The snake spat out saliva as the foot drove into its jaw, before the whole pokemon was thrown to the side, crashing into one of the tables they were all on earlier.

Barry was, surprisingly, able to land perfectly, arms stretched out. He paused, looking at where Ekans had landed.

"Ha! Bruce lee my ASS!"

He then let out a yelp, as Ekans angrily smacked one of the cages away. Wasting no time, he too scrambled up the path of stacked boxes like a child on a makeshift climbing wall. Barely avoiding a lunge from the snake, Barry finally reached the opening, jumping towards it in order to once more avoid becoming snake food.

He clung on desperatley, heaving his head up inside to see Jule the ghost head, Chris darting off further into the vent, and a blue dog looking thing following closely behind him.

"Um, any chance I could get a hand he-"

"Get off of me!" a familiar voice yelled. Barry peered down only to see the body of the bigger snake fly up to him,

"Wait! Nononono!"

With a thud that rattled through the whole vent, Barry was hit from beneath, pushing him up and safely into the vent. He looked down again to see the cause of the propelled snake, and spotted Beo.

"Hey, Beo!" Barry called down, "This way, c'mon!"

*- Jump Kick

[OOC: Still here :P]

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • OOC: Sorry for not posting for so long... senior year has got me busy [2 more months until I finish High School!!!!]

IC:

The Ekans had stopped chasing him and was after someone else, "Fine with me" he thought, he looked around the room while the mouse thing fought another snake that had appeared, more vicious looking with larger fangs and a blade tail, and the muppet fought the large cobra looking one, and the one that had been attacking him switched between all of them.

His eyes scanned the room, not much to see, some boxes, cages, them... Oh, and the snakes of course. He spotted the vent half a second before the mouse pointed it out to everyone, a bit after the muppet had attacked one of the snake things with a red-hot cage bar. Stan waited a moment, the vent could possibly be a trap, so he watched as the mouse, then the muppet [who struggled to get to the vent, and managed to make it to safely only after the cobra like snake thing pushed him through to safety].

Stan didn't hear any screams of pain or struggle with them, so he decided it must be safe enough. But now he had the problem of having to get around the cobra snake that had been trying to get the muppet. Stan thought for a moment, then decided to just try for it, the cobra's attention was off of him and it was still trying to get at the muppet, even though it was useless. He ran at it and and tried to use the Cobra's body as a ramp, and managed to successfully get most of the way up before it reacted and tried to bite him while he was still on its back.

Its fang grazed his shoulder, and he fell off, it now acted as a wall between the escape-vent and him. He didn't think about it this time, he just opened his mouth and a series of sonicboom's issued like before. The Arbok writhed for a second and Stan took the moment to use its body as a springboard.

He almost made the vent, but fell slightly short and ended up on one of the boxes directly below it. He gave a small jump and tried to scramble into the vent, but was grabbed by both his tails by the cobra snake and flung, hard, into a box a few meters off. He was momentarily stunned, and when he came to the cobra was charging at him. He scrambled to move out of the way but only managed to make it so the blow hit him in the side instead of the chest.

The blow left him unable to move for a long moment, but the cobra simply stood over him, a gloating look on its face that it was beating him. Stand stood up as well as he could, the snake attempted to sink its teeth into him, but he managed to dodge, then retaliated by speeding at it with all his force, hitting it directly and knocking the breath out of it. While it recovered Stan wasted no time getting to the vent, and was climbing up it when a series of darts struck around him, a few hit him, but most missed. Stan scrambled far into the vent, well out of reach of the cobra, then took a moment to remove the darts that had stuck from him. It only took a moment but they hurt more being pulled out then they had actually sticking in him. Once he was finished he felt dizzy, and just a little sick. He shrugged this off and started following the vent behind the muppet and the yellow-mouse.

OOC:
    The darts were poison sting, sonicbooms coming from his mouth are sonicboom, and Stan doesn't know the others names, so he will continue to refer to them as muppet, yellow-mouse, ghost, etc.

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    Beo stood up looking around at everything going on inside the room... He quickly began analyzing the battles raging, trying to find other people that he recognized.

"Hey, Beo!" Barry called down, "This way, c'mon!"

"Barry?!?" Beo shouted looking around then spotting him with his head sticking out of an air vent. "Cliche much?" Beo shouted as he tried to figure out a way to climb up there. When he realized the easiest way would just to be climbing up the cages. Beo backed up a few steps before taking off towards the cages pushing his feet against each one moving his hands across the cage doors, as he reached the top of the cages they were still a few feet short of the vent, and without thinking he swiftly pushed off the last cage and jumped as hard as he could grabbing onto the edge of the vent and pulling himself in, then looking over to Barry he laughed.

"Well it's been awhile" he said still laughing more so due to the sheer exhaustion of everything he'd been through the last few days then the fact they really hadn't seen each other in awhile.

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
  • (OOC: Sorry guys about the really really really late response >>" I'll be posting another sidequest later on, for all of you who are still interested.)

"Check the storage room! Check the lab!"

"Move it! We can't let them get away!"

"Dammit, Dammit, Dammit! The boss is going to kill us!"

"Shuddup and get a move on! Find them!"

"Faster, faster, faster." Chris repeated to himself, scurrying down the vent, each step echoing down the vast chamber, ears twitching as the voices reached him. Right, then left, then left three more times, then right again; The Pikachu led the entourage through the maze, quite blindly, might I add. A map, a compass, anything would've been appreciated; hell, he would even had taken that fairy from the Ocarina of Time (HEY LISTEN!).

But, there was only one thing that really mattered, the snakes were behind them.

The aimless running continued, that is, until, Chris tried to see who or what was following behind him. He tripped over his own two feet/four legs, and fell face first, skidding down the metal shaft, slowly coming to a stop. Groaning, he jumped up onto two legs, grabbing his throbbing nose with both his paws and miscalculating the height of the actual vent.

Another loud crash ensued as Chris's head met the ceiling of the vent. Both his eyes and mind went blank as he fell backwards, stumbling to and leaning onto the side of the chamber.

Through the 18-man base line drumming in his head, Chris briefly thought about musing aloud something cliché and along the lines of "how could this get any worse?", but decided that both tempting the universe to knock him about a little more and looking like an idiot just wasn't worth it.

However, what Chris didn't know was that if he had spoken, the vibration of his voice in the ventilation shaft would've vibrated a loose screw just far enough so the wall could've held the Pikachu's weight.

Instead, the side of the vent let out a loud creak as it gave way. Chris felt a moment of weightlessness as he plummeted to the floor. His eyes shut tight as he anticipated the painful fall onto the hard ground below.

But it never came. And instead, he tumbled, head over heels, onto the soft grass beneath him. Wait, grass?

He looked up, the setting (or rising?) sun, even its dimming rays blinding his eyes. The vent: it must've run outside, and for once in this entire escapade, Chris had gotten lucky.

The Pikachu jumped up onto all fours, taking a look at his surroundings. They seemed to be in the garden of sorts, outside what seemed to be some sort of power plant, or more specifically, some type of factory. To the south, a raging river, and past that, the clocktower of Floraroma was still visible. To the north, a forest which already looked darker then night.

(OOC: Right now, we're at Fuego Ironworks (If not found by the crappy description >>") To the north, Eterna Forest. To the South, back to Floraroma. Take your pick ^^)

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • The answer to Taylor's cry for help came in the form of a black and blue dog with red eyes, who she assumed was on her side since it was fighting against the snakes. She noticed it running toward her as the snake swore and threatened her from its rather unfortunate position beneath her cage.

"Oh, shut up," Taylor yelled, stomping on the creature's head with as much force as her little pink foot could muster.

The dog reached her cage just as a wave of relief rushed over her.

Finally… Someone's actually going to be useful for once…

Unfortunately, the dog didn't stop when it reached the cage, but decided to ram into the snake. Taylor bounced backwards from the impact.

"I take it back…" she muttered to herself with a wince, rubbing the back of her head. Taylor sighed and stood up as the dog began to exchange witty banter with the snake. She began to wonder if everyone in this world was a psychopath…

There was another crash, followed by another bounce against the side of the cage. She looked up and saw that the dog was now standing inside the cage with her, only he had smashed through the metal bars to get through. She quickly made a mental note.

"Hey," he said.

Taylor looked over him once more, unsure of how to respond.

"Hey! This way," a familiar voice shouted.

Taylor looked up just in time to see the Pikachu run into an air vent. The dog turned away without another word, running toward a pile of crates and climbing up to disappear after him. Suddenly aware that she was now unprotected, Taylor jumped out of the cage, using the snake's head as a step out, and ran in the same direction. She leapt into the air with as much force as she could muster, surprising herself when she managed to land on the edge of the first crate. Encouraged, the repeated the process until she stood at the entrance of the chosen escape route.

"I think I'm finally getting the hang of this…" she said with some pride.

She took a step inside, immediately catching her left foot on the edge and beginning an uncontrollable roll along the metal path. There were several impacts along the way, though if they were with the walls or other Pokemon she wasn't sure. Any cries of objection would have been drowned out by Taylor's uneven spinning yells. Suddenly, the gray of metal faded to blue and she found that she was now falling through the air. Her spinning slowed enough for her to make out a blur of yellow mixed in with green directly below her.

"Gah!" she shouted as she plummeted toward the ground.

AmethystDragon

Faithful Child
    Years
  • Before the Pikachu could respond, Ken heard a loud metallic lurch, then the duct they'd been running through pretty much collapsed. Something landed on Ken's head, and he was knocked in to nothingness. He fell and fell, then felt himself land on something soft. Trying to ignore the injuries, he looked around. They were outside of a big building, the fallen vent next to him, and also the Pikachu. They were up on all fours, and looked to be in a rough shape.
    "Hey. You okay?" Ken asked in a somewhat weak, groaning voice.

Zeph.

Years
  • "Where'd they go?!" Barry frantically asked himself as he ran through the vents. After a few feet, he came to a halt. In his new form, he was making the whole vent shudder something fierce - and the last thing he wanted to do was fall through into who knows what room in this mysterious HQ of the G men.

He decided to go on all fours, and quickly crawl along the metal tunnel. It made less noise, however it was sore on his feet (as he had no knees). Suddenly, a breeze flew through to him, and the Munchlax got a whiff of fresh air.

Did someone find the way out?

Barry crawled like a rabid squirell, following the fresh air's source. Turning one corner, he saw a section of wall missing - daylight replacing it.

From behind him, a high pitched yelling noise grew louder, as did a hard rolling sound. Barry turned on the spot,

"What's going on?" he said, bracing himself for one of the snakes.

Instead he was met by a rolling, pink ball. A fast, yelling, rolling pink ball actually.

"Wait! Slow down or you-"

With a thud, Barry was struck by the pink ball, causing him to roll painfully with it. His head and arms hit all sides of the vent painfully as he held on for dear life, until the light of the sun coated them. This meant, though, that he was also falling to the ground.

Barry hit the ground with his back, the ball winding him as it absorbed the impact. He lay on the ground, eyes closed in discomfort.

"Uuunghh..."

[OOC: Short post is short. But meh :P]

Back