• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Treasures!

Years
  • This is another graphic.
    It is a place toward the end of the game called EDEN FALLS ..

It has pletty of pokemon from all the regions and its very special because it has all these different types of coloured trees. Yes you heard me well COLOURED TREES .. and they are very beautiful.

this is only one half of the falls the other half I haven't made yet ...

Hope you like this ....
    Pokemon Treasures!

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    That screen is wicked! Looks really great.

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    Oustanding from all the rest. Definitely worth mentioning to others about! Keep 'em coming :)

mattgcn

Fakemon Lurker
    Years
  • Eden Falls in not really late game. There's alot of events within it. Also, those aren't the main falls. The main falls are MUCH bigger.

Years
  • I am very happy you all like them alot I worked very hardone them not only the composition but the tiles itself so please do not take or copy anything of my tiles and you are not allowed to use them for anything without my permission ok ...

See I wasn't sure so ... sorry if I got it abit off track ...

What should I make next maybe another New area from PT 2 new regions or from the new Johto dunno .. Thinking of what could do hard ... Memory blank...

Any one please help me out Matt(mattgcn) some one .. what would like me to do next .... ?????

Barry

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2018
    I like them. Except is that the actual size in the game? I'm kind of picky in terms of size. I like it to be the actual size of official games. Just me. It's nice to see a game with overworld Pok?mon all over, instead of just walking through empty grass and getting attacked by a Pok?mon that just appears from no where (that's the way it seems because in the overworld game, you don't see hardly any Pok?mon).

mattgcn

Fakemon Lurker
    Years
  • No, the screen size is just like the GBA, except doubled, so every pixel is 2 by 2 pixels. This is just example graphics.

mattgcn

Fakemon Lurker
    Years
  • New news: To Crystal Claire and PKMN_Sage- Shadolf has expressed interest as recruiting you as mappers, so feel free to post when you have time.

And if anyone sees Ash_Ketchum_From_Pallet (Or Punk Skater now) Tell him to go over to PT, since he himself expressed interest in joining when I asked him about it, but never posted.

Currently recruiting-

-MP3 remixers
    -Music rippers
    -MIDI remixers
    -FRLG and Emerald tiles and overworlds (trainers and Pokemon) rippers
    -RS overworld (trainers and Pokemon) rippers
    -Attack animators
    -Attack Animation rippers
    -Anyone good with tiles and music
    -Trainer spriters
    -Overworld spriters

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • Shadolf has expressed interest as recruiting you as mappers, so feel free to post when you have time.
    Maybe this summer. I'd love to right now but I just got recruited to PokeGeneration and I work currently for Metamew. In fact, right now I'm finishing a map for him but thanks. I'll probably try this summer because I have an open summer with almost zero plans. BTW, I am in love with your tilesets. I wish you at Pokemon Treasures could show me your secrets on how to make hot graphics like that because it'd benefit in PG also.

mattgcn

Fakemon Lurker
    Years
  • Yeah, we're affiliates with Pokegen. Two of the staffers there are contributos at PT as well, ET and Fwiffo.

I'll tell Shadolf when you'll be available as soon as we find a method of communication other than PM until her MSN works again.

mattgcn

Fakemon Lurker
    Years
  • And...after nearly a month of nothing in this thread, and it dropping to page 5, I present..*drumroll*

A MAP! Yes, mapping has finally started over at PT. This is my favourite so far, one of the early cities of Taion. It gets more rocky after the forest, then eventually tropical.

Here's Edgegrove city, using assorted tiles from the database, mapped by our returning leader Shadolf:

Pokemon Treasures!

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
    Years
  • Wow... that town is just... so beautiful! The Gym is so nice! Variety in trees! Cool! Houses are so great! Everything's just... beautiful!

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • Wow! You mean to say you didn't actually START doing maps till like now? In Marana, most of the cities are done and just update with new custom-made tiles. But good job and
    EXCELLENT TILESET!!!! You dont see that kind of talent on PC anymore.

mattgcn

Fakemon Lurker
    Years
  • Four replies in two minutes, wow :D

The tiles are mostly all Remy's. You can also see his work at Pokemon Liquid and Pokemon Cyare.

Back