• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Turquesa (Rm2k3)

What should be the 1st gym leaders type?

• Fire

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Psychic

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Steel

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • None of the above

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MissingChu

aka d3ad connection
Years
i believe there is nothing wrong with posting your city, its just your zip code, house #, street address, etc. that you shouldn't tell.

MissingChu

aka d3ad connection
Years
yeah i know.

C:\>command
MS-DOS Copyright MS 1981-1998
version 6.2
C:\>cd pokecommunity
C:\POKECOMMUNITY>cd turquesa
C:\POKECOMMUNITY\TURQUESA>start
command: ontopic
Confirm? (Y/N)y
------ATTENTION: POKEMON TURQUESA DISCUSSION BACK ON TOPIC------
Alpha VI will be ready tomarrow! :D :D :D :D :D

MissingChu

aka d3ad connection
Years
I have no idea what that problem is.

EDIT: POKEMON TURQUESA ALPHA VI UPLOADED! New features! Check it out! Only 7 MB!(other than the 12 MB with Alpha 4)

Last edited:

MissingChu

aka d3ad connection
Years
SORRY FOR THE DUBLE POST, BUT....

ANGELFIRE TOOK OFF ALPHA 6! AND THEY MAY TAKE DOWN THE REST OF THE ALPHAS! WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TO? DARKMAGE LOST ABOUT 6 OF HIS SITES, SO, IS THERE NO HOPE FOR US RM2K3 USERS? PLEASE, TELL ME, BEFORE I SHOOT MYSELF.(AND I MIGHT)

gracias mi amigos.....

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
Years
Wow, what is the world coming to! People shooting themselves left and right! Seriously, I made a mega-long post about that somewhere around here, try to find it. It's very insightful. Read it before you think of suicide.

Lycos has a pretty big monopoly on free web hosting, but I hear bravenet is an option for file storage. yahoo briefcase is another alternative. You get 30 megs, so you can have six five meg files, alphas 1-6. Then you can just put the URL on another site or this board.

Also, I'll check on gaming world. I thnk they have something there. I'll let you know what I find.

MissingChu

aka d3ad connection
Years
well, alpha 6 is the only one down right now.

I read the TOS and i noticed this:
Lycos' Terms of Service said:
Lycos allows one unpaid Angelfire or Tripod membership and one unpaid HTML Gear membership per individual with a legitimate electronic mail address. If a user of the unpaid version of Angelfire or Tripod does not build a homepage within twenty eight (28) days after registering for such service, Lycos may delete such member's Angelfire or Tripod account.

I have actully 2 now(the account with alpha 6 was taken off) but i never knew i was breaking the rules..... :\

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
Years
Lol, Angelfire took down your sig image!!! SUE SUE SUE!!!

Alright, I removed the avi's from your script and was able to play the game. It was fun! And I found the easter egg!!

MissingChu

aka d3ad connection
Years
:disappoin NOOOOOO! And i worked so hard on the Image!!!!!!

sigh...

anyways, If anyone gets an error that says something like "Unsupported Interference" do what Darkmage did and remove the AVI Scripts from the game. But this only matters for peoplewho d/l the game before angelfire took it down. :sleeping:

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
Years
fudge01 said:
seems like a cool game from the screens what rpgmaker u using 2k r 2k3<<<i like it much better

i like it will it be like up 4 download on the net when its done? i think id like to play that

MissingChu

aka d3ad connection
Years
P.K. Hammer 345 said:
i like it will it be like up 4 download on the net when its done? i think id like to play that
well angelfire took off alpha 6, the latest version.....

any ideas for web space that ARE NOT from Lycos or Freewebs?

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Well in Korea we get to make an internet cafe which can hold 1000MB (or was it GB?)
anyway it's only for koreans.

MissingChu

aka d3ad connection
Years
Ok i just want to give ya'll info on what i have been doing in my life....

I am taking a break from Turquesa until i find someplace to host alpha 6 and future alphas.
If you want more info, PM me.

ON HOLD

Back