• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Whitefog

Status
Not open for further replies.

myfavouriteax

Pop Bop's Boppin' Beats
Years
  • Added new screenshot of the beginning script in action.
    Script.png

The script is pretty much done, just a little bit of cleaning up is needed. After that, progress to alpha one should flow a lot quicker.

myfavouriteax

Pop Bop's Boppin' Beats
    Years
  • Ehhhh, just small. Like somewhere around 20 deep by 50 long. You can change it however you want.

Do you want me to send you an .ips file, or do you just want to send my the map file?

Last edited:

myfavouriteax

Pop Bop's Boppin' Beats
    Years
  • What a coincidence! So am I!

Ok, it's about that time. We're now accepting beta testers for Pokemon Whitefog. The Alpha is not completely ready for beta testing, but it will be before February.

I will be accepting the first ten people who inquire.

Last edited:

пзо

zzirRusty
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2010
    It is a nice,.,.

It is a nice,.,., hack. But your title screen looks scary! :embarrass
    Good luck.

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    I got to say, the supporter user bar is really good. The one with the moving Gastly.

myfavouriteax

Pop Bop's Boppin' Beats
    Years
  • Oh, thanks dude.
    I just don't like how it has the white rectangle. On the still one, I was able to make the background invisible, but you apparently can't do that with a .gif.
    Hey! That userbar would look even better in your signature! -cough, cough-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back