• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Whitefog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surf

Years
    • Age 29
    • Rust
    • Seen Jul 31, 2011
    You know i haven't really had a chance to look at the screenies properly but the hack looks incredibly proffesional
    I especialy love the bright palletes

myfavouriteax

Pop Bop's Boppin' Beats
    Years
  • Really? That's pretty encouraging. And I'm glad you like the palettes. It's ironic. The game looks so bright and cheery, but the storyline is hellishly sinister.

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2016
    cool well im in, ive completed pretty much every completed hack and ive played quite a few betas
    and ive got quite alot of time on my hands atm while my back heals up

myfavouriteax

Pop Bop's Boppin' Beats
    Years
  • Jin47. You're in.
    simoniow. You're in.
    Tropical Sinlight. (sinlight is a typo, but it's so amazing, it's staying.) You're in.
    Tropical Sunlight. You're also in as a mapper, if you so desire. I told you you were in on the team page, but you never responded, and I kind of forgot.
    If you want, I'll have you re-map Seabreak City, as the old one done by me is quite the horrid concoction of tiles.

Anyway. We still need two more!

myfavouriteax

Pop Bop's Boppin' Beats
    Years
  • haha, nice. Did you make a profile JUST so you could join?
    If so, that's awesome. You're in.
    And if not, you're still in, it's just a shade less awesome.

ONLY ONE MORE POSITION IS STILL AVAILABLE!!

HopeHavoc

THE INFRACTION WH0RE
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2009
    WHITEFOG FTW, yo.

We need to make the female overworld. And by we I mean YOU since I already have her designed :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back