• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon you hate battling

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
Wobbufett. When you run into one in Cerulean Cave, you can't run away and you have to hope you can beat it without being destroyed by its counter moves. It can also stand up to a LOT.

YESSSSSSS omg so annoying!

Wobbuffet is amazingly annoying and sometimes hard to beat!
Number 2 is dunsparce why does it still survive? Then it uses rest gahhhhhh
Rogenrolla and Boldore and other pokemon with sturdy
Aegislash can be pretty crazy
Zubat line with that stupid sound!
Greninja with protean

Most recent mega Salamence i mean my god why that thing is just insane in competitive!

magicalgirlj

I liek Popplio
Years
Here's another one: Fishermen with Magikarp. If you've watched Marriland's videos, then you'll see how much fun it is to watch him rage when he runs into that six Magikarp guy. After so many appearances you wonder why they keep doing this xP
Yes Magikarp's are such a chore to fight the barley give any EXP. and at the Lake of Rage sometimes they wont let you escape.
I also hate fighting poison types I never have any moves that can take them

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 18, 2016
Forretress. A stupid red hipsterblobb trapped inside a rock. What the heck is that? A shame really, since it's really cute in it's pre-evolved state.

204.png

Just look at him! Isn't he adorable? {<3}

Forretress on the other hand is an annoying bastard, resistant to anything except fire, which means you can't bodyslam the A$$ (which one?) out of him with your Snorlax. And then, when you finally bring your charizard to deal with the smugrock, he spams protect, extending the irritation further.

Frankly speaking: Forretress is a [blank] mother [blank] stupid [blank]. Pineco is a darling!

Back