• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemorph Maker (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I had left the waterfall area, and was riding the air currents, when I heard a familer cry "lattttii!!" I looked over, and saw Latias, flying next to me.. I could sence her brother was nearby... Latias wanted to play, so I followed her into a clearing, and began a game of arial tag...

Years
  • I stopped the game sensing danger... I saw a bunch of cipher members nearby, and attacked them, ordering Latias to run... before long, I had been beaten down, and taken captive...

Reptar

GOT OLD.
    Years
  • Just before (what's your character's name, Sparks?) entered the room, I had teleported to Agate Forest with Jolteon. A few hours later, we returned to the tower. I curled up on the bed, and jolteon followed, lying down with his face against mine. I nuzzled him, and fell asleep.

Last edited:
    Years
  • OOC: his charecter is Taddon.

IC: I woke up in a cage surrounded by ice types... there was a harness attatched to me, and I could feel it soaking my energy.. nearby, there was a wierd machine that reminded me of the Defence mechanisem of Altimar... after a moment, I realised that it was indeed the same device...

Reptar

GOT OLD.
    Years
  • I decided I would see how Eclipse was. I cocentrated on Eclipse, and teleported to tha same cage she was in. "What's going on? What is this place?" I asked.

Years
  • "tell everyone.. they need to hurry" I said... the harness was taking my energy faster and faster, and keeping me immoble... I saw the Soul Dew inside the machine...

"excellent. with all her power, it'll powerup the DMA to the point where it can control the whole world!" a nearby scientist said.. the machine started to activate, and I lost concousness..

Years
  • they used the extra power that was coming off me to activate a shield around each of them. they had a scyther rip a huge gash in my side, and they moved me to a positon hovering near the soul dew.. my blood fell into a set of patters in the floor, that ran straight into the machine, powering it even further...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back