• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemorph maker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizzard

The Quiet Winds of the Winter
Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 1, 2007
    "My Dratini's named Page. Just like her caring dear mother, only younger..."

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
  • I transformed into my dragoon form and he transformed to his half form. "Come on, boy. Attack!" I said in the matial arts room.

He ran towards me and tryed to kick me but I caught it and punched him, sending him flying to the back wall. "Get up! NOW! Attack me with everything you got!" I said as he stumbled getting up. He came toward me and tryed to punch but I teleported behind him to punch him. BUt he prodicted in and back kicked me into the same spot in the wall I punched him to. "Very good! Let'st go!" I said laughing and we continued fighting.

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
    Years
  • serina changes back "comon baby EVOLVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" started training and she evolved ( I thing it was partly out of fear :P )
    Serina: gezz mom scare me more!
    Paige: sorry!

Blizzard

The Quiet Winds of the Winter
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 1, 2007
    "Yeah? So what? My dad's at least kind and caring... what's your dad done for you that doesn't involve training? My dad's much nicer than yours could ever be..."

Years
  • name: Eclipse
    type:crazed morphing lunatic at the moment, that will change shortly
    looks: Black tight suit and black hair, occaisionally wears black shirts and jeans
    personality:see type, tempermental

Watching from atop a nearby building, my mental health extremley questionable, I watched the morphing group. of course, in my current state, I did not recognise them as like myself. I saw them as targets, possible means of venting stress, or better, putting me out of my misery. I jumped off the building, and began to dive at the dragonite, wings tight aginst my body

OOC: I will reveal my morph in my next post, I belive

Ms Ketchum

Super Sprite Editor!
    Years
  • My dragonair didn't say a word. She whined, and curled up on the floor. She didn't seem to be a morph, but a normal dragonair. Oh well at least I had a companion that would come with me everywhere. I petted Blaze's smooth head and sighed. I stood up and walked over to shadow and Page. "Did I tell any of you guys that I have new powers?" I said, changing into my human/espeon form. "Psychic powers rock!"

Years
  • OOC: I leave you people alone for a while and this RP turns into the mother's club!!!

IC: I got to my friends almost instantiously and saw something dive bombing Paige. I flew up in front of it and used ice punch, freezing it in its tracks.

Ms Ketchum

Super Sprite Editor!
    Years
  • I sat down next to Blaze and thought a while. Maybe she was a morph, maybe she wasn't. "Let's see what you are." I said, stroking Blaze's head again. I stood up, and stared at Blaze. After a few minutes, my eyes began to glow icy blue, so did Blaze. Blaze changed shape, and stopped glowing. She was a girl of about 7, with blue hair the color of a dragonair's skin, and instead of ears, she had small feathery dragonair wings. She looked puzzled, as she wasn't used to this new body. "Mommy!" She cried, hugging my waist, "I wanna be me again! This is scary!" She continued, then buried her face in my sweatshirt. "Fine, fine." I said, and made her a dragonair again.

Years
  • roaring brcause of the ice, I collapsed, and revealed my morph. I was a flygon.
    OOC: yea, I'm sure you all could predict that

IC: growling, I stood and unleashed dragon claw on Minty, then backed off and began to fly away, revealing a severe injury in my wing

Ms Ketchum

Super Sprite Editor!
    Years
  • ((Youre really in Alaska??? KOOL!! I USED TO LIVE THERE! ^_^))
    I heard something outside. I looked out a window and saw Eclipse. I opened the window and flew out at top speed, and stopped her with disable. I kept her in the air by levitating her. I looked down and saw Minty with a huge gash from Eclipse's Dragon claw. "You hurt my friend!" I shouted, releasing Eclipes from disable, and using a powerful psychic attack on her.

Years
  • OOC: ok get ready it gonna be huge!!!!! not really

IC: I used recover on myself to get rid of the nasty gash on my face.Then I touched Eclipse's face with my hand. I transfered a new move to her, calm mind. use your new attack! I told her telepathically. It was only a matter of time before Eclipse used her new move so I left her and went to Johann, expecting him to be the only one who hasn't caught the parenting bug. He was in our new HQ and he had a dragonair with him. "Arrrggh!!" I screamed, "Am I the only one who hasn't gone mad!!!" Just then the last Dratini came over to me wrapped itself around my leg. "NO NO NO NO NO!" I had a great idea. I teleported to the nearest Day Care center and asked the young people if they had anything against pokemorphs. They said no and I left Dratini there. "When will we expect you back sir?" the young couple asked.
    "Hmmmm. I know!" I reached into my backpack and grabbed a disk from out of it. "Here. This is a TM that was given to me ages ago. When dratini evolves into a dragonite teach him this move. Then tell him to use it and I will come for him." The couple nodded, a little confused and I flew back to the others.

Years
  • now considerably calmer, and with a really bad headache, I quickley learned that I was unable to fly.

"oh crud," I thought to myself. My only hope of survival was now the ones I had just attempted to kill in my insanity.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back