• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemorph maker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • once I was in rampage mode, I easily shatterd the tube I was trapped in, and thanks to my new move list, began randomly selecting moves. my first nine attacks were a mix of thunderbolt, outrage, and hyper beam. finally, my random attacking selected my final attack. Explosion. I moved to the senter of the room, began glowing, and when I exploded, destroyed every human in the lab, as well as the lab itself. when the smoke cleared, I was on the ground, unconcous, and barely alive

Ms Ketchum

Super Sprite Editor!
    Years
  • I looked around I had watched what happened. I focused on Eclipse and teleported to where she was. "Aw, man what happened to you?!" I said. I felt awful now about what I had done to her before. I didn't realy know what to do. Maybe I could reverse my recover move! I tried it. Eclipse began glowing, it worked! ((Sorry about sort of powerplaying, I just didn't know what else to post =/))

Years
  • waking up slightly, I removed the debries that had fallen on me after the explosion, and said "thanks for helping me out. I was in big trouble after that rampage. erm, what was your name again?"

Years
  • OOC: I think rampages are contagous

IC: I opened my wings and flew to the roof of a nearby building. there, I could break down without worrying about my reputation. crying, I reflected on what I had done in my rampage. I had killed. I never wanted to be a murder, just a fighter...I couldn't blame myself for the deaths of the people responsible for my rampage, but there were innocent people in there. and Blizzard too! What could I do to make amends? Getting a very fatal idea, I jumped off the building, and began to fly north. to the ice caves. and they could and would kill a dragon.

Years
  • turning slightly, and seeing what was going to happen, I abandoned my ideas of suicide, and landed on top of paige's nose. "there ARE better things to do than rampage you know" I said softly

Pluslechu

Uuuh...Corn?
    Years
  • ((This is Ms Ketchum using my friend Pluslechu's computer... I think I got banned for no reason! :())

I followed Eclipse, and saw Paige. I immediately knew what to do. I changed into my espeon form and flew up into the air, out of Paige's reach, and charged up a psybeam with the jewel on my forehead, and aimed at Paige's head. Knocking her out was probably the only way to stop her. I released the beam.

Years
  • jumping off her nose, and positing myself directly in front of her, I said, "listen paige, the only reason I'm not frozen dragon at the moment is because of you. I don't care if you kill me where I'm standing, I can't let you go any further"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back