• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemorphs: Evolution (rewritten)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    You do that. Deoxys said as i came around, and found myself staring into the eyes of the one person i had thought dead. Actually, it wasn't me that thought that. "Shuyin? but you're..." i started, in that voice that was far from being mine.

"dead? Please, Lenne, I promiced you we'd always be together, even if death came between us." He said, slowly releasing me, as i levitated, level with him. He stroked me lightly, before pulling me into a kiss. Suddenly, the real me had a flush of memories that wern't mine...

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
    I was awaking from the hypnosis. I immediatly sprang up, refreshed and recovered. The sleep had done wodners on me. I crept towards where everyone else was and stayed out of sight, my cowardice gettign the better of me...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    The shadow ball was struck by a bolt of lightning from the sky, countering it. Dark storm clouds began building overhead, and rolling thunder seemed to be going constantly as I neared, preceariously handing on to a gigantic yellow bird, which was screeching as though there was no tomorrow. Which there may not be, if the legendaries were to clash like this...

Years
    Deoxys parted from me, and looked at the approaching legend, before saying to me "he comes! another that wishes to seperate us! Please, you remember what happened so long ago! stop him!" and with that, he releaced me, as I removed the bell, revealing my crystal blue band. it glowed, and i glowed a blinding blue. When the light faded, I had turned litrally into Articuno. but... i don't want to hurt him... I thought. but this Lenne person was in control. and i couldn't fight her..

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I literally seethed with rage as Zapdos sped onward. I somehow found the courage not just to sit straight, but to get up and stand on the flying bird, and yelled out in defiance "You had better wish that the hand of God strike you down now, because that's a mercy compared to what's going to happen if you don't give her back right NOW!!" I shouted, as I was knocked down and was forced to sit close to the legend, who had just formed a static field around it, charging up for an assault...

Years
    "Give her back? she was never yours!" Deoxys said, still in his human form. Seeing the electic field, I charged up my arctic force, as an arctic blizzard clashed with the thunderstorm, and i charged up my Sheer Cold attack, aiming for a one-hit KO.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I said nothing, I was getting angrier at the moment, and it was my fury that called zapdos to me. With every ounce that my emotion strengthened, we became closer, to the point where words were no longer needed to communicate, not even telepathically. I was as much it as it was me. As one, we detected the sheer cold, and swerved to one side. We used agility, intending to pass Eclipse entirely, and barrel into deoxys with a charged volt tackle...

Years
    <Shuyin!> I yelled, following immediatly, managing to put myself between the Zapdos and him, then using Agility so he couldn't get around me.. <I've had him torn from me once, I'm not letting him die again!> I said, remembering that fateful day..

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "Eclipse!" we said, myself in words, zapdos in a screech."Please, get out of our way, I don't know what's happened to you, but he's the one who did it!" We yelled, hoping to get through to her.

Years
    "fool. Lenne and Eclipse have become one. You cannot interfere with Lenne's will!" Deoxys growled, but made no move other than that. I felt my focus tighen, powering up a psychic attack. "you know far too little about her past! you don't even know that she wasn't single when you went after her!" deoxys finished, backing off.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "You think that makes the slightest difference to us?" We asked, before I had an idea. Without hesitation, I leapt forward, floating towards Eclipse, mostly as a distraction. Zapdos, on the other hand swerved backwards, and went in a loop around to try to get past Eclipse to deoxys...

Years
    Immediatly, my eyes were on the zapdos, and withen moments, I was with it, using my talons to rake into its back. I could feel an electric shock running through my body, but I was too angry to care, and while the fight continued, Deoxys headed for space, no longer interested in being around.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    We had forgotten about deoxys, now we were only trying to subdue Eclipse. Zapdos used a thunder-wave on us, unavoidable paralyzing myself as well, but I held on to Eclipse, and tried to use my powers to posess her, to possibly influence however deoxys had controlled her...

Years
    The thunder wave was enough. A stunned bird could not fly. even though i didn't want to, i felt myself enter a spiraling drop, and all I could think about- was it even my thoughts?- was that this nightmare would be over soon...

Years
    <I'm here.> I said weakly. I was dazed, but immediatly, a stronger voice came in "sure, it's all about her, no one cares about people like me anymore. I guess it wouldn't. a thousand years can change a lot."

<please, Lenne, you've got to see the reasoning.> i pleaded. I had already seen her history, and I was desperatly trying to think of a way to get her to see reason....

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "Maybe if I knew what you were, or had the SLIGHTEST idea of what was going on, maybe things would be different." I said, trying not to let my temper get the best of me. "So if you would be so kind, please, explain yourself, or selves, now."

Years
    <it's a LONNNGGG story. Lenne, you've got control of the bird, demorph if you'd be so kind.> I said, adressing her.

"Fine, but i swear, if I see shuyin again, I'm taking control and going after him." she responded, and I felt my body return to it's latias/human form.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "And if you two don't stop arguing, I'll try taking control myself and calm you down." I said, not menacingly, but authoritively, before I waited for the promised explanation of just what was going on.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back