• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemorphs: Evolution (rewritten)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    When I hear her cry of pain, my eyes glowed even brighter, as I pulled what looked like a long, gigantic nail from my stomach, bringing with it what looked like blood. "Now, no matter what you do, you won't be able to keep it up for long." I muttered, trying my best to hold onto consciousness.

Years
    "why won't I give up? it's like asking why the gengar followed the girl around like a homeless puppy, begging for attention." Deoxys stated, before losing a quarter of it's health, but coming out of invisibility, and first wrapping a tenticle around David, but wrapping two tenticles around me, one around my waist, the other around my neck, aiming to choke me, as the last one prepared for the final person in the room.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    It was no use, he had a lock on my powers too, making it so I couldn't transform out of the Mew form.
    Let me go! I demanded as I squirmed and squirmed, trying to get loose, but I was stuck. My eyes began to glow as I tried Psychic.

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
    Enough standing around! I held both my plams facing deoxys as dark energy began to form there. I was charging up a stronger then nomal shadow ball. For ten seconds, energy charged in front of my hands to form a ball of black and purple energy. I unleshed the shadow ball attack on deoxys hoping it would hit. Though as it left me, I felt a sudden decrease in my energy. I fell to the floor gasping for breath. I felt as if I had run a mile.

Years
    Deoxys staggered slightly from the combined attacks, the tenticle around David lossened and releaced, but it moved over to me, and the tip of it lashed, dealing heavy blows to my body. every moment it could feel it's energy draining, but it didn't care. Everything was becoming faint, I couldn't think any longer. suddenly, my body glowed blue, and Deoxys was sent into the wall, his grip on me gone. my eyes glowed amber, but i felt that something had happened. Because I could not see it, I did not notice when under the bell I wore on my neck, the usual white coloration turned a crystaline blue.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    What the!? I thought to myself as I fell to the ground. Deoxys had drained my energy before he released me, and I had no energy to move, let alone transform back.
    Suddenly, I was lifted up off the ground by a Psychic, and thrown into the wall.
    Any chance he brought some friends?

Years
    It no longer mattered. Nothing was visable except him. I felt hatred seep out of my every pore. i wanted to KILL HIM!!! "You'll pay for what you did to me and him!" I yelled. but it was not my voice. It was much deeper, stronger, reeked of hatred, but was definatly still female.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    Something was creeping closer and closer to me. I could sense it, but not physically see it. I figured it was the attacker that introduced me to the wall.
    "Mew..." I said quietly, and about 30 seconds later, a white and purple creature stood before me. Mewtwo....

Years
    Deoxys seemed suprised, but was even more so when my hand clamped around his neck (if you can call it that) and shoved him roughly into the wall. "You killed him! He was trying to save me and you killed him! And ME!!" I yelled, my eyes on fire.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    The Mewtwo lifted me up with Psychic, and threw me closer to the Deoxys.
    I've gotten what I came for, are you almost done? I overheard the Mewtwo say to the Deoxys. I was still unable to do anything, as I felt like I was going to black out.

Years
    "Your assistance would be appreaciated." Deoxys said, as I continued, my voice not going back to normal. "You're the one that destroyed my people! the one that waged war on my kind! you turned my home into ruins! You'll pay!"

Years
    <Leave me alone! this is between me and him!> I said, my tone not changing even through my mind. The Psychic worked, and Deoxys freed himself. "Excellent. i only came looking for one. I ended with two." he said, using Recover to counter the curse.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    Lets go then... Mewtwo said impatiently as he lifted off the ground, and at the same time, I did too. We don't need to waste anymore time here. Just in case however... He cast a Hypnosis on Kristen and Robert. It would only last a few minutes, but it gave ample time to escape.

Years
    Deoxys wrapped his tenticles around me as i regained my sanity, and I wondered two? what did he mean by two? right before a scent like chloroorm reached my nose, causing me to faint. I could hear his mind voice, as he didn't bother keeping it directly to anyone. 'No need to waste such a great mind using psy methods...'

Years
    "......" Deoxys stayed silent, as one of his tenticles started to play along my neck, making sure not to disrupt me to the point where I could overcome the cloroform. Finally, he said "origonally, it was the mere fact she was female. But now that her body is inhabeted by another as well as her, it's turned into a very deadly case."

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    Suddenly, a screech rang out, and a telepathic voice, filled with anger, but still speaking calmly said "I'm willing to wager that we're worse." In the distance, barely visible, was a glowing yellow light, nearing at an intense speed...

Years
    Deoxys shifted, using recover again, but he could feel me stirring. suddenly having an idea, he started influensing my mind with his psy powers.. it shouldn't take too much... to everyone else around him, he now looked human. in fact, a human that the new part of me knew...

OOC: the guy in the pic https://www.oscuro-destiny.com/media/Images/FFX-2LE/shuyin_lenne_cg.jpg and remember what the girl looks like too, for your sake

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back