• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemorphs: Evolution (rewritten)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
  • "Well, I still apologize, I rally have no sya in what i do when I'm like that." I said, beginning to blush from emberassment. I couldn't tell whether to feel bad for putting her in such a situation, or to be emberassed over the fact that I had.... I wished I could dissapear as easily as she could...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • At her words, I stiffened, and my blush deepened several shades, and I tried to say something several times, but failed.

She couldn't have caught me more off guard if she had slapped me with a fish...

Years
  • At this point, I leaned into him, placing my hands on his shoulder to keep my balence. "actually, your human form may possibly be just as cute." I said with a smile.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • If it was even possible, my blush felt like it had deepened further, as I tried to get control of myself, but her leaning against me wasn't helping me with that. "Yo- You think so?" I asked, caught in a flurry of emotions.

Years
  • "well, why wouldn't I?" I said, now basing most of my weight in him, resting my head on my hands, and levitating slightly. I sighed, as I was becoming more and more comfortable, and it was fun seeing how much i could get him to blush.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I thought my face would explode if any more blood rushed to it as my blush once again became a deeper shade of red. I simply had no idea how to react, I mean, I had only met her briefly earlier today, not counting when I was a cat... I just didn't know what to do, and it was driving me insane!

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I was having the same thought, but then I decided that I had done enough thinking, and turned around, pulling her close to me, and stared into her eyes, drawing my face closer to hers...

It was that moment that Logan entered. He just stood there for a moment, looking at us, before saying "I'll just leave you two alone then." And closing the door. I had frozen again, and my blush returned at full force.

Years
  • At this point, now I was blushing, but thankfully my red coloration kept it from showing up. But I was still in his arms, and even though he hadn't gone any further, and Logan didn't seem to be coming back any time soon, I rested my head on his chest. After all, I saw no harm in it really.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • When she rested her head on my chest, it snaped me out of my trance, and I looked back into her eyes, and not taking any chances of being interupted again, quickly leaned closer to her, and pressed my lips to hers...

Years
  • When I felt him kiss me, I was rather suprised, and i tried to back away, but his embrace held me there, to a point where i wasn't going anywhere. I started to slide my hands to his chest, to a point where if he tried to go too far, I could have him off me in a matter of moments.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I pulled back after a moment, caught by suprise, I had no idea why I had done that, it wasn't like me at all, not to say that I didn't enjoy it, because I most certainly did, but...

Years
  • finally, after a few moments, I wouldn't tolerate it. Roughly shoving him away, I retreated to the far wall, and turned invisable, saying "what the hell was that for?"

Years
  • I sat aginst the wall, baffled, and scared. It was my first kiss, sure, but I hadn't wanted it forced out of me! I was crying again, but in the position I was sitting, the tears didn't fall from my face.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I couldn't see her, but I knew she mmust feel terrible. "listen, I'm sorry, you don't know how sorry I am. I really have no idea why I did that, please, believe me, I'm not like that." I said, the guilt was literally tearing me apart, I couldn't stand it.

Years
  • "I should have known better. Give a man temptation, and then all hell breaks loose." I said, coming out of invisable mode, sobbing into my arms. I recalled the call of Latias, and it allowed me to gain enough mental control to stop crying.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • "I swear, It's not like that, I'm not like that, I really just have no idea! You've gotta believe me!" I said, if anything I felt even worse now, I just couldn't take it any more. "Forget it, I know nothing I say will help you feel better." And just walked out the door...

Years
  • Once he was gone, I got to my feet, looking out the window. After a moment, I drew a conclusion. I was running away. But I wasn't about to make it obvious. I focused my powers, and the glass shattered, and I sheilded my eyes, as several freagments cut into my body and drew blood. I then snuck through the window, heading to the ground, and when I got to the ground, ran, though i would leave no footprints. The scene I had left make it look like i had been kidnapped. The one thing I forgot was that thanks to my powers, there would be no sign of impact on the glass it it was peiced together again..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back