• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Polar's Atypical Trading Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hey, I saw on the first page someone has traded you a HA grimer.... I would really like one of those. I have many pokemon for exchange, ALL 4IV++

Swablus - modest, adamant, careful, calm, some with hyper voice
    Swinub - adamant, thick fat with: stealth rock, icicle crash, ice shard, freeze dry
    Horsea - modest, most with swift swim, afew with sniper
    Zubat - jolly, infiltrator
    Koffing - Bold, psybeam, pain split, spite
    Exeggcute - bold, some with chlorophyll and harvest, with giga drain
    Sableye - bold and careful, trick, recover, sucker punch
    Pineco - bold, spikes and stealth rock
    Ferroseed - bold, leech seed and stealth rock
    Larvesta - Timid
    Goomy - Calm
    Treeko - Timid
    Ralts - Modest and Adamant
    Mudkip - Impish, ancientpower, yawn, curse, avalanche

Last edited:

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
    Years
  • Hello there, gentleman! May I have one of the Riolu's? A Jolly one with Crunch and Bullet Punch is enough for me. Other than that, I'd like to trade an Adamant 5IVs (-Sp. Atk) Magikarp for your 5IVs Starly (-Sp. Atk) with Reckless and a Timid Noibat 5IVs (-Atk) for your Adamant Meditite with 5IVs. May I know what IVs both female Meditites are missing? My FC is 4725-8544-3445 and my IGN is Alex.

Hey sorry this took me a day or two to reply to ~ yes absolutely, you can have one of those :3 are you going to be on any time over the next 2 days? If so when~ I should be able to trade you ASAP since the riolu are all already ready.

Hi! I know I haven't been on in a good while. Do you have any particular wants because I'm really loving the keen eye starly missing sp.atk and the telepathy munna missing speed.

Hey :D yeah I haven't seen you in a bit hahahah. I'd be glad to trade you those though, I'll PM you and see if we can figure a trade out ^^

'Ello, would it be okay to ask for that HA Bagon with Hydro Pump and such? :3 Not very picky with IVs as I'd most likely breed for a 6IV one myself so yeah :P

I could list some IVd Egg Move stuff I can offer, as well as Rare Balls, since what my shop has to offer is QUITE outdated by now xD

Mate don't even worry about it haha. That bagon is all yours :p

Hey, I saw on the first page someone has traded you a HA grimer.... I would really like one of those. I have many pokemon for exchange, ALL 4IV++

Swablus - modest, adamant, careful, calm, some with hyper voice
    Swinub - adamant, thick fat with: stealth rock, icicle crash, ice shard, freeze dry
    Horsea - modest, most with swift swim, afew with sniper
    Zubat - jolly, infiltrator
    Koffing - Bold, psybeam, pain split, spite
    Exeggcute - bold, some with chlorophyll and harvest, with giga drain
    Sableye - bold and careful, trick, recover, sucker punch
    Pineco - bold, spikes and stealth rock
    Ferroseed - bold, leech seed and stealth rock
    Larvesta - Timid
    Goomy - Calm
    Treeko - Timid
    Ralts - Modest and Adamant
    Mudkip - Impish, ancientpower, yawn, curse, avalanche

They did- and I think I should still have it ~ let me check later today when I get home.

Years
  • Hey sorry this took me a day or two to reply to ~ yes absolutely, you can have one of those :3 are you going to be on any time over the next 2 days? If so when~ I should be able to trade you ASAP since the riolu are all ready

I can get online for most of the day today, and the next few days, but I must warn you that 6:00 PM is my limit. In fact, I can get on now if you'd like.

Polar Spectrum

Years
  • I can get online for most of the day today, and the next few days, but I must warn you that 6:00 PM is my limit. In fact, I can get on now if you'd like.

Thats fantastic, Iv been looking all over for one. Let me know when you can :)

Okay. Sounds good. (:

I should be home in about an hour and a half from the time if this post - I hope that's not too late for anyone~! ><

Garrabutártulo

A wild Garrabutártulo appears!
    Years
  • Hey!!

Nice shop! I love original stuff, too bad I'm more into singles...
    I'm really interested in that goldeen.
    I have a 5IVd (-attack) exeggcute with modest nature, chlorophyl and giga drain if you want it.
    Also can catch some HA pokémon in the safari.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2016
    I'm still interested in the munna missing speed and a keen eye starly missing special attack. I have some pokemon with hidden abilities you might be interested in. A jolly female aerodactyl w/unnerve missing sp.d (for mega evolving and using sky drop to make double battles 1v1) a bold male oddish w/run away and egg moves missing atk and sp.d (it evolves into chlorophyll bellosom for a defense and moderately fast teeter dance pokemon under sunlight, it's great in doubles with an oblivious partner) and various timid Dedenne missing various IV's for the plus ability. It pairs well with klingklang in doubles. As far as pokemon with the 5 IV's they need all I have are eevees and a heal ball ghastly.

Polar Spectrum

Years
  • Sorry it took me some time to reply here - been busy lately :I As has everyone though I'd imagine - anywho, I have both of your guys' stuff ready to trade.

Hey!!

Nice shop! I love original stuff, too bad I'm more into singles...
    I'm really interested in that goldeen.
    I have a 5IVd (-attack) exeggcute with modest nature, chlorophyl and giga drain if you want it.
    Also can catch some HA pokémon in the safari.

D'aw - thank you ^^ I'll gladly trade the goldeen for the exeggcute though, that sounds very fair. Goldeen with Lightningrod is what you were talking about, right? If so it'll have signal beam, and Hydro Pump and probbbbbably psybeam too.

I'm still interested in the munna missing speed and a keen eye starly missing special attack. I have some pokemon with hidden abilities you might be interested in. A jolly female aerodactyl w/unnerve missing sp.d (for mega evolving and using sky drop to make double battles 1v1) a bold male oddish w/run away and egg moves missing atk and sp.d (it evolves into chlorophyll bellosom for a defense and moderately fast teeter dance pokemon under sunlight, it's great in doubles with an oblivious partner) and various timid Dedenne missing various IV's for the plus ability. It pairs well with klingklang in doubles. As far as pokemon with the 5 IV's they need all I have are eevees and a heal ball ghastly.

OOoo - y'know those first two you mentioned actually sound really good, aerodactyl and oddish. I'll gladly swap a munna with (telepathy? is that what you were looking for?) missing speed, and a flawless Starly with Keen eye. (which I actually have like 4 of because accidents, so you can even pick male or female.)

And hey - to both of you guys, and anyone else who's looking for a trade - if I don't respond here right away, feel free to PM me :P I have the thread subscribed so I'm USUALLY quick about monitoring it, but a PM will transcend that delay even faster.

Garrabutártulo

A wild Garrabutártulo appears!
    Years
  • Sorry it took me some time to reply here - been busy lately :I As has everyone though I'd imagine - anywho, I have both of your guys' stuff ready to trade.

D'aw - thank you ^^ I'll gladly trade the goldeen for the exeggcute though, that sounds very fair. Goldeen with Lightningrod is what you were talking about, right? If so it'll have signal beam, and Hydro Pump and probbbbbably psybeam too.

And hey - to both of you guys, and anyone else who's looking for a trade - if I don't respond here right away, feel free to PM me :P I have the thread subscribed so I'm USUALLY quick about monitoring it, but a PM will transcend that delay even faster.

Great!
    I can nickname the exeggcute if you want.
    I'll have breakfast and we can trade when I come back if it's ok with you.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2016
    Sorry. I lost my Internet to a storm last night, but is am looking for the telepathy munna and I will gladly take the female starly. Pm me at some point today and I'll gladly trade. (:

Know2Good

Good to know, right.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2014
    I noticed you've got a goldeen up for trade and I'm very interested. I've been looking for one with that ability for a long time.
    (The ability is all that matters to me really)

I'd like to offer a 5 IV, Skill Link Minccino for it.

Your pokemon aren't "Atypical", people just don't know how to use them correctly.

Last edited:

Polar Spectrum

Years
  • I did cover those last 3 requests - at least I'm 90% certain I did :P but hey been a long time since I've updated the trade shop. I'm about to change that Daily Special too, to Yamask. I'm trading 5 IV Yamasks, I think I have 2 Calm 5 IV ones, and one Bold 5 IV one. They have egg moves of aaahhh, hm. Shoot what were their egg moves. :I I'm out of practice with this hahah. But they have egg moves alright? I think Heal Block is one. POST OR PM IF YOU WANT A GOOD YAMASK.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back