• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Polar's Atypical Trading Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

DracoLatch

http://www.pokecommunity.com/s
Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2022
    May I please have a 6 iv adamant Lucario or Riolu whichever one is avalible? FC: 2809-8370-7209
    IGN:!

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
    Years
  • Hello, are the riolu's still available?

They are definitely still available and free :D A few different natures and both genders too in fact, all with super cool egg moves. :3

May I please have a 6 iv adamant Lucario or Riolu whichever one is avalible? FC: 2809-8370-7209
    IGN:!

Sorry! The 6 IV ones are all gone, the best I have is actually just about as good - 5 IV's Adamant only missing Special Attack! Totally yours if you'd like. ^^ It also happens to be Italian, and have 4 egg moves.

DracoLatch

http://www.pokecommunity.com/s
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2022
    They are definitely still available and free :D A few different natures and both genders too in fact, all with super cool egg moves. :3

Sorry! The 6 IV ones are all gone, the best I have is actually just about as good - 5 IV's Adamant only missing Special Attack! Totally yours if you'd like. ^^ It also happens to be Italian, and have 4 egg moves.

Yes please! Im about to add you right now!

Polar Spectrum

Years
  • Do you have any shiny pokemon?

Ummm, yeah I have a few - they're not really a priority to me, so I don't really breed for them or show them off too much. But if you'd like to make an offer, (no guarantees I'll trade any) I do have -

Shiny Conkeldurr (Wild encounter in B2/W2)
    Shiny Dialga (Event)
    Shiny Palkia (Event)
    Shiny Giratina (Event)
    Shiny Butterfree (Traded from friend)
    Shiny Scraggy (Wild Encounter in X/Y)
    Shiny Frillish (Wild Encounter in B/W)
    Shiny Elekid (Hatched in X/Y)
    Shiny Sneasel (Competitive - Hatched in X/Y)
    Shiny Horsea (Trade from friend)
    Shiny Porygon Z (Possible event, not sure if even legitimate, need to hack check.)

Polar Spectrum

Years
  • I'll trade a shiny arcanine for the shiny elekid pls!!!!! XD

:0 Hmmm - what are the details on the Arcanine? That's actually not a bad offer,

The Elekid is as follows -

Elekid - Level 1
    Ability: Static
    Nature: Jolly
    Egg Moves: None
    IV's: 31 in Attack, various others

It was an accidental shiny hatch, as I tried to get Ice Punch onto elekid for Electivire to have. Hence the jolly nature, and perfect attack. It's actually still usable if you don't mind a few non-perfect IV's. I believe the overall potential according to the judge is still "Superior"

Monkeyhippy

why am i here
    Years
  • Idk if it has ivs, becuz I got it from a trade, but it's at level 11, with the moves roar, ember, leer, and odor sleuth. It is in a master ball. It's ability is flash fire, and it's nature is timid.

Polar Spectrum

Years
  • Idk if it has ivs, becuz I got it from a trade, but it's at level 11, with the moves roar, ember, leer, and odor sleuth. It is in a master ball. It's ability is flash fire, and it's nature is timid.

Hmmm is it Kalos born? I'm a little concerned about hacks, not gonna lie hahah.

ill take a 5 iv correct speread riolu with the moves i mentioned then

I can get you that :J will you be on later tonight?

Monkeyhippy

why am i here
    Years
  • Sorry for asking, but i didn't see your contact info on the front page (FC, In-game Name). So, can you please give me that info?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Hey Polar, I was wondering if I could have one of those Modest Lapras's with Freeze Dry (with Water Absorb)? If so, whatcha want in return?

Years
  • Hello there, gentleman! May I have one of the Riolu's? A Jolly one with Crunch and Bullet Punch is enough for me. Other than that, I'd like to trade an Adamant 5IVs (-Sp. Atk) Magikarp for your 5IVs Starly (-Sp. Atk) with Reckless and a Timid Noibat 5IVs (-Atk) for your Adamant Meditite with 5IVs. May I know what IVs both female Meditites are missing? My FC is 4725-8544-3445 and my IGN is Alex.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2016
    Hi! I know I haven't been on in a good while. Do you have any particular wants because I'm really loving the keen eye starly missing sp.atk and the telepathy munna missing speed.

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
    Years
  • 'Ello, would it be okay to ask for that HA Bagon with Hydro Pump and such? :3 Not very picky with IVs as I'd most likely breed for a 6IV one myself so yeah :P

I could list some IVd Egg Move stuff I can offer, as well as Rare Balls, since what my shop has to offer is QUITE outdated by now xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back