• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Post your problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • This thread is for more, uh... personal problems. :| We have a thread for WiFi and Router problems already in the technology forum. Go there for problems like that.

Gοяκнaвоii

I am MIRAJ =]
    Years
  • My problem in life:

I'm in Luv wif dis gurl

But i always seem to make huge mistakes when i get a chance :(
    and everytime its a new mistake... her best friend helps me out sometimes, but i still muck up...
    I know i love her, cuz i just dont look at other people like i look at her, and she's the only person that i talk to, being myself (like, i drop the act)
    but it always goes wrong... :(

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • Just be yourself around her. If you are yourself then you are less likely to make mistakes. People often act differently when they are with someone trhey like. That often causes problems. Just be yourself and if she doesn't like you for who you are then she isn't the girl for you.

What mistakes do you make though?

Gοяκнaвоii

I am MIRAJ =]
    Years
  • censored>>>
    nonono, with OTHER people i act different esp when i meet them cuz i dnt like it when people get me all figured out cuz once you know me... i'm really predictable >.<

mistakes?
    like... situations where we talk about somthing, its over the fone, and i'm wif mah mates, and yeah, we're just joking around, and my mates hear it, and they spread it around (the last time, it was others thinkin she wuz a slut cuzwe wer talkin abt diamond rings)
    and this time, she's just started talkin to me again, but i'm sure i'm gunnah make a huge mistake... or her bf's gunnah make up some **** abt me, i know she likez me, cuz if she didnt, then she wudnt even call me cuz i know how she treats ppl she dnt like...

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I used to be in your position, (USED TO, now she has a secret admirer she's hyper about, she told me IN PERSON, Why she likes me very much now ;.;) What i did was try to talk to her, the more you talk the deeper the relationship, there are some signs that she likes you no?:

Your the only/ one of few boys that she talks to
    She partners up with you in activities often
    She starts joking around with you
    You see her blush in certain situations

Yeah i kind of messed up on the girl i liked, i did asked her out too early(or maybe the rumors got too far). Be patient and don't give up on negative signs.(unless of course the following happen, which is the Nuclear Bomb already...AKA you're screwed):

She tells you that she has a secret admirer and she seems happy(bombed me)
    She went out with someone to the movies
    She says too much about her boyfriend
    She starts getting away from you

If you meet the conditions and add in some time to finnally ask her out with success. Congratulations! Now all you need is Wedding $$$. (lol)

Gοяκнaвоii

I am MIRAJ =]
    Years
  • :( i liv really far from her, and my parents never let me outtah the house :(
    and..
    she iz Miz. Popular.. talks to heaps of guyz :(

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
  • Trust me love is hard so you must pursuit it as fast as you can, maybe see if she wants to be friends because after I learnt the guy I liked was in a relationship I was happy to be friends with him

Gοяκнaвоii

I am MIRAJ =]
    Years
  • =]
    no..
    its not that xD
    she says lets be really close friends <3
    so yeah... that alredy got me thinking she likes me or sumthing...
    and you know, how people talk to you, and they talk to others differently, you get that hint?
    yeah..
    she was with her bf...
    and she talks to me all sweetly o.O
    its just..
    i always sc---stuff things up =[

=] wow... rene iz friends wif everyone =]
    hey!! he forgot me =[

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
  • Heh, I couldn't find a homework thread so I'll post my problem here. If this could be answered in the next half hour, I'll be overjoyed. If not, then ugh I'm screwed tomorrow.

Davis Rent-A-Car charges a fixed amount per weekly rental plus a charege for each mile driven. A one-week trip of 520 miles coses $$250 and a two week trip of 800 miles costs $$440. Find the weekly charge and the charge for each mile driven.

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2014
    Heh, I couldn't find a homework thread so I'll post my problem here. If this could be answered in the next half hour, I'll be overjoyed. If not, then ugh I'm screwed tomorrow.

Davis Rent-A-Car charges a fixed amount per weekly rental plus a charege for each mile driven. A one-week trip of 520 miles coses $$250 and a two week trip of 800 miles costs $$440. Find the weekly charge and the charge for each mile driven.

Well hopefully you check this before your class, but if my calculations are correct, it's $120 weekly charge with $.25 for every mile driven. My work is x = weekly rate and y = charge for every mile driven, so...

x+520y=250 ==> x=250-520y
    2x+800y=440 ==> x=220-400y

Set them equal to each other and solve for y so you get...

250-520y=220-400y ==> 30=120y ==> y=1/4

Then plug y in and solve for x so you get...

x+520(1/4)=250 ==> x=120

And that's all I did, again hopefully I was able to help you before your deadline x.x

Gοяκнaвоii

I am MIRAJ =]
    Years
  • I just asked Lightning to get rid of my thread... It waws un-needed >.<
    ~Thanks =]

I know that this seems a bit stupid...
    I might be making a fool out of myself telling everyone this cause i'll prob get dissed for the rest of my PC life~~~
    but who cares
    xD

I have an Addiction with Adult Oriented Material xD
    I thought it stopped about 6 months ago... But... since an hour ago... Clearly it hasnt >.<

If anyone has advice... please help...
    Its like smoking... Even when you want to quit... Its very hard :(

~GorkhaBoii
    NekroBoi

Last edited:

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
  • I should wonder how do you started it but don't worry your at that age, just try to focus on other things

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • You said it was fine for 6 months, right? Then there's no reason you can't go that long again. :D People are naturally curious, so it will probably never just "go away," but you can control how much you access it. Just ween yourself off maybe only looking at it once a week, then once every few weeks, etc. Until it either slips your mind or you don't feel the need to look it up all the time.

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
  • Oh, boy. Your a 14 year old boy. It's perfectly natural. As Lightnig said, restriction & self control is the best methods of prevention, but there is nothing wrong with you. It's not an "addiction", as your are just reaching puberty. This is a natural stage of growing up for young males.

Lash

Years
  • Here is a two-day lasting problem. Let us begin, shall we?

Thursday:

It is the day after my 15th birthday, so I am all happy and merry. I was in an extremely good mood, which like never happens.
    My school is a charter high school, 9th through 12th. We got a new kid in 9th grade, and he acts like is is in 6th or 7th grade. He talks crap about everyone, and everyone got mad at him, but nobody did anything about it, till he decided to insult me.
    It was at lunch, so me and some other people decided to play a game called, "Wall Ball". Its where you throw a tennis ball at the wall. It bounces back, and someone has to try and catch it. If you try to do so and miss, next person to catch the ball gets to peg you with it unless you run to the wall in time.
    I barely catch the ball with one hand, and the new kid says, "Wassup, fat<place situation related cuss word here>."
    I throw the ball, asking, "What the <place situation related cuss word here> did you just call me!?"
    He says, "You heard me, <place situation related cuss word here>. I called you fat<place situation related cuss word here>."
    I take no time to think, and I punch him across the face, nearly knocking him down to the ground.
    The computer teacher stopped the fight from continuing, but this problem seemed to carry on into a situation the next day.

Friday:

Started out as an average day. My friend and I talked about Pokemon and traded Pokemon cards through first and second hours. My third hour is computers, and my teacher is a real.. Lets not go into any more words here. But, still, I hate him.

He told the class to read something about the iPhone. Then, we got to play around with an iPhone simulator. Now, the computers are old and run on the dreadful browser of IE. So, the computer I was using was lagging continuously with the simulator. IE was PHAILing at the moment, so I tried to open up a couple more windows to see if it was running properly. The teacher tells me to stop MySpacing, when I wasn't doing anything of the sort. He tells me to walk up to his desk, so I do. He started yelling at me, and I couldn't even get a word in. Then he told me he was tired of my bull crap, tired of me never working in any of my classes, and the cheap shot I took. And I happen to be doing the best I can with my work.

I walk back to my desk, and whisper, "You want a cheap shot, I'll show you a cheap shot."

The rest of the day passed by rather quickly. But I am still mad, and after revenge on all this bull. So, I have multiple choices.

1. I can download a virus onto his computer via memory stick, which probably wouldn't happen.
    2. I can tepee his house.
    3. I can laugh at my friends attempt at doing that Soulja Boy dance.
    4. Be a little goody good and put up with all this bull.

Any real suggestions people?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back