• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Potential New Pokémon To Be Announced? Hoopa, Diancie, Volcanion and more!

Sun

When the sun goes down...
Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    So all the Megas are revealed and no more than that, huh? I was expecting at least every starters from the past regions we've visited can get their own, particularly Swampert and Sceptile, it felt like Blaziken's peers were ignored. :(

Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Sep 17, 2019
    Now that I think about the Latios and Latias mega evolutions, isn't it possible that they were going to give them out as an event in a certain remake of a certain region? I wouldn't see any point in releasing them in a Z because they most likely will have nothing to do with the game. R/S remakes on the other hand, would fit these mega evolutions quite well, as Latios and Latias debuted in R/S. I'm not one of those hoenn fanboys that desperately want this, however, this, in my opinion, is the most likely thing for them to do.

BraveNewWorld

The Breaker
    Years
  • It's just that every Mega Evolution currently known has been announced officially by Nintendo and made available somehow, whether that's through game or Event. The Latios Mega Evolutions are already in-game, but Game Freak have kept these two quiet.

It's so they can sell the event (a nicer name for DLC) right's off to companies. For example, GameStop will pony up big cash to distribute the Lati twins and their mega stones. They'll likely distribute Latias for a week, then Latios for a week after that. Now you've driven to GameStop twice, might as well buy something... Now everyone, but the consumer, wins.

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Now that I think about the Latios and Latias mega evolutions, isn't it possible that they were going to give them out as an event in a certain remake of a certain region? I wouldn't see any point in releasing them in a Z because they most likely will have nothing to do with the game. R/S remakes on the other hand, would fit these mega evolutions quite well, as Latios and Latias debuted in R/S. I'm not one of those hoenn fanboys that desperately want this, however, this, in my opinion, is the most likely thing for them to do.

I was reminded of the Eon Ticket event. Instead of HgSs's :O
    With Lati@s-ite now, that makes Soul Orb kinda useless, no?

I was expecting them to leak more Pokemon than that... :(
    Did the leaker said he's gonna leak more or what?

Ársa

k.
    Years
  • It's just that every Mega Evolution currently known has been announced officially by Nintendo and made available somehow, whether that's through game or Event. The Latios Mega Evolutions are already in-game, but Game Freak have kept these two quiet.

The only reason we know about Blaziken-M is because the Torchic event coincided with release; you cannot catch Torchic any other way. Similarly, we could have a Lati@s event with their corresponding stones.

Unless the Mega forms have significant increases to their stats across the board and/or increased movepool, I doubt they will be better than the regular forms @ Soul Dew.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    We may get an event later in January or shortly there after for the Lati Mega Stones. They were in B2W2 and we are able to transfer in December so it would be better to distribute the stones by themselves then.

It makes sense to do it that way.

Other than forms, no. He said nothing exists after 721. These three are the last pokemon for X and Y.

Reactions: Sun

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years

They only announced all of the current mega Pokemon because they are all available, right off the bat. Lati@site are clearly meant to be given out as events at one point, announcing them when they have no intentions of releasing them at that time would be pointless.

We'll probably get the announcement around mid-December and they'll start on the 25th December to go with the transfer app.

As for the event trio, Hoopa is kinda... not my thing - interesting typing but it just doesn't catch my eye.

Volcanion looks so good and that typing ლ(o◡oლ) YEEES.

Diancie is so goddamn cute and i need 400 of them pls. But why are people thinking it has some sort of relation to Carbink? Yes they both have the same typing but other than that, there's no other similarities - I can see the Anistar sundial resemblance though...

Also I was checking the hackers twitter and oH MY GOD (it's a picture, not a spoiler but i thought i should)

Spoiler:

SOO CUTE!!!!

Marionz

New to 6th Gen
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 27, 2013
    Mega Latios and Latias

Super hacker Smealum has recently unearthed the following:

1.) Mega Latios and Latias (reminds me of the Pumpkaboo sizes)
    2.) 2 new Vivillon colors
    3.) and AZ's Floette

1452038_676051622428181_716719235_n.png

Thoughts guys?

edit: Oh and he manage to dig on a wild encounter of a Mew too

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 3, 2013
    When will they release Mudkip and Treeko? I want my favorite Gen's starters badly!

Jigglymilk

Night Of The Final Day
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 12, 2016
    Diancie is so cute!!' Though I'd honestly prefer if they had just made her an evolution of Carbink. Volcanion is meh. Hoopa is cool but I was hoping for something that looked more spooky. It looks bug typed. And those mega latis are very fishy... Where is the mega symbol?

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • I've shown these to one of my friends on Skype, and he remains skeptical about it despite the obvious proof that the games are hacked. this is what he said:

> rumours

lolno

Announcements, verified hacks or it's busted

I'd have expected hacks in other games if they have indeed found a way to break into the 3DS

Because so far, it's been quite difficult

Due to his cynical nature, I may think he has a point. We still do not know if these event legendaries or these new Mega Evolutions are legit, nor haven't we heard any other 3DS titles being hacked outside of XY.

Years
  • MunchingOrange has noted some very interesting thing about the Hoopa and Volcanion-they both seem to be inspired by indian colture, and also the strange souvenire that you get from the guy of the unknown region look a totem-another item that was used in the indian culture. So mabye they can be found in this unknown region.

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    We may get an event later in January or shortly there after for the Lati Mega Stones. They were in B2W2 and we are able to transfer in December so it would be better to distribute the stones by themselves then.

It makes sense to do it that way.

Other than forms, no. He said nothing exists after 721. These three are the last pokemon for X and Y.
    Thank you. Prior to seeing your reply I was hoping that I'd see something like he couldn't access certain part of the data or something like that. Sigh. :(
    MunchingOrange has noted some very interesting thing about the Hoopa and Volcanion-they both seem to be inspired by indian colture, and also the strange souvenire that you get from the guy of the unknown region look a totem-another item that was used in the indian culture. So mabye they can be found in this unknown region.

Yes now that you said it, that item definitely looks Asian.
    strangesouvenir.png

It reminds me of the Gabomba Statue from Golden Sun.
    GabombaStatue.png

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • I've shown these to one of my friends on Skype, and he remains skeptical about it despite the obvious proof that the games are hacked. this is what he said:

Due to his cynical nature, I may think he has a point. We still do not know if these event legendaries or these new Mega Evolutions are legit, nor haven't we heard any other 3DS titles being hacked outside of XY.

This guy is a pro-hacker though, and maybe because there have been no other games worth hacking. We rely on Pokemon games being hacked to get all of the information we need, that's why people have been putting more effort into it.

They are clearly legit considering the three legends names are on the GTS and the fact that Mega Lati@s are trademarked names.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    I just don't understand why Mega Latios & Mega Latias are coded in the games? They're not mentioned nor distributed through out Pokémon X or Y at any stage and there's just no relevance whatsoever. So why make Mega Evolutions for two previous legendary Pokémon, but not include them in-game?
    I have a guess.

HOENN REMAKE. (And the stones can be moved into Kalos as well from there.)

That is all.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Well aside the new Lati Mega Evolutions, I'm loving the new trio of legendaries. My favourite being Diancie, but Fire/Water is a very interesting type combination too.

Years
  • Heres the thing that has me thinking its some what fake. Why would GameFreak code in the mega Lati twins and 3 Mystic pokemon, if infact they are not going to be released in x and y?

Back