• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Prism League Discussion (Previously "Our own Pokemon X/Y League")

Leaders/E4 using Pokemon whose Megas change to a different type, yes or no?

• Yes

Votes: 25 75.8%
  • No

Votes: 8 24.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
Years
  • Cobra's one of the more sparsely present, but he has proven at least twice now he's willing to pop in when he can. I think he said weekends or when he's not doing school or something :U But um, 4 days for a sub if you can't get 'em - if you want to wait, I'm fairly certain he said weekends.

Interested to know what Exile's doin - sent that PM tonight :3 If it's something neat though all y'all people should really jump in on that asapppp

Sri be Ash Ketchup
    Use Luchador Pikachu for fighting type

Do it filly

Years
  • I have an idea for those inactive or busy trainer/gym leaders. Why don't we divide our league by season?? to rotate our GYM leaders. Rotate them every 3 month and see who are the GYM leaders that are staying. Also, changing the league type. I think its pretty good because it will get bored once you fight over and over and over the same GYM leaders or at least the same type. This will at least help it stay for a long term.

NOte: We should also have special holiday event league. :P a Halloween league where trainers and gym leaders use ghost and dark type pokemons and Christmas we use deer looking pokemon.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I have an idea for those inactive or busy trainer/gym leaders. Why don't we divide our league by season?? to rotate our GYM leaders. Rotate them every 3 month and see who are the GYM leaders that are staying. Also, changing the league type. I think its pretty good because it will get bored once you fight over and over and over the same GYM leaders or at least the same type. This will at least help it stay for a long term.
    We were thinking of doing something like seasons and/or changing up the types or themes. It's just too early to do that yet.

I'm not into rotating people in and out though. We might not have a full roster if we do that (I was a bit surprised we had a full roster at launch). I prefer our current system of just replacing inactive leaders when need be.

NOte: We should also have special holiday event league. :P a Halloween league where trainers and gym leaders use ghost and dark type pokemons and Christmas we use deer looking pokemon.

DEERLING THO

Years
  • NOte: We should also have special holiday event league.
    a Halloween league where trainers and gym leaders use ghost and dark type [COLOR=blue !important][FONT=inherit !important][COLOR=blue !important][FONT=inherit !important]pokemons[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] and Christmas we use deer looking pokemon.

That would be fun to do but severely limited for all gym with just the Ghost and dark, Maybe open it up and maybe include pokemon with scary or creepy pokedex entries or creepypastas to them, and and How can we have Christmas with out snow (Ice). I love Halloween and hoping to get my breeding on a roll to challenge that Ghost monotype event challenge at least.

AdamEternal

Vanished, poof, gone!
    Years
  • I'm liking these ideas for Halloween/Christmas special. Even though it's too early. :)

My thought on this is that we should put together a list of pokemon that somehow goes into the theme, and every gym must have 2-4 of these, even if they don't fit into the gym typings. Here's the start of what the lists should be imo.

Halloween: All Dark, Ghost (and Poison?) types, and listed creepy Pokemon.
    Christmas: All Ice, flying (and fairy?) types, and listed deer-like Pokemon. Stantler ftw.
    St. Patrick's day: All Grass types.
    ???: ???
    League birthday: Different theme and special rules every time. (I'm too lazy to check when the Beta was launched. Can somebody check?)

Polar Spectrum

Years
  • We have to be just as cautious as with inactivity, as we do with over-tasking the league. If people are required / pressured to do TOO much, or asked to put too much effort / focus on the league, that may just as well push them away.

I do like the ideas though Krystia :v but I don't think we're just there quite yet

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    FTR, I imported all four Deerling, so I can help with providing Deerling if needed. I know I cloned the Autumn one for Winter, but Spring and Summer of mine are unique, so I might even have Ability options if look means nothing.

Of course, Deerling's hidden ability is only found in Black 2, but can still be on any of the looks. If I find I have one of them, I'll clone and import that one once all seasons are set on the clones. That will take time.

I would suggest that the Winter Deerling be used if AdamEternal's seasonal idea for Christmas comes in. As for me, I might as well just be the Halloween Gym; I can add a Gengar or something spooky as Halloween approaches. I would suggest that the special additions be limited to certain times of year, obviously; for instance, anytime in the month of October, you might find a spooky addition to your Gym challenges, or anytime in December, you might find a winter Deerling or icy addition to Gyms, etc.

Years
  • Despite my initial response, I do agree that it's not time for us to do special themes while in beta.

I know but still fun to think about, I should be on all night tonight so anyone who need the mystic badge (Here's looking at you, Polar.) and the others i'll need to sort through my mail for pm's again...

thought i've been wanting to play skyrim so computer, will be modding it at least. I'll have my 3ds on and my phone responding on here... XD oh and one of my baby's (cat) Minx is sick... so I'll be watching him... tonight too...

Polar Spectrum

Years
  • I concur that we should make sure the league itself is functional before we do themes and special events. Y'all know we still have an elite 4 member in the 3DS division who hasn't been here since it's started? :p the only reason Krystia and I got through was because of subs. We neeeeeed a replacent for Tetra.

I am also very interested in what Ex is doing. Curiouser and curiouser

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    I concur that we should make sure the league itself is functional before we do themes and special events. Y'all know we still have an elite 4 member in the 3DS division who hasn't been here since it's started? :p the only reason Krystia and I got through was because of subs. We neeeeeed a replacent for Tetra.

I am also very interested in what Ex is doing. Curiouser and curiouser
    At this point I'd promote someone to the E4 who has had a good record as a Gym Leader, and seek a new Gym Leader.

Is there anyone who qualifies in the 3DS Division? I've had something like two victories and four or five losses, so I likely do not fit the bill. But then, maybe I just have too many weaknesses to exploit. {XD}

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Couple of little things:

1) I PM'd Tetra about his inactivity lately. We'll see if he responds or what.

2) Cakesu has made another awesome badge for us:

This one is BlueBoi's badge, the Chill Badge.

Years
  • They had ask me if I want to be part of the elite four. I would love to but the only problem is I have school and stuff.

We should have a way to promote the league. Like the champion get an fanart or a signature. I know we get a badge for it XD

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    They had ask me if I want to be part of the elite four. I would love to but the only problem is I have school and stuff.
    Maybe there'll be a spot open for you when you do have the time. You'd certainly be a welcome addition.

We should have a way to promote the league. Like the champion get an fanart or a signature. I know we get a badge for it XD
    Yeah, we do need some sort of promotion. I do like the idea of giving champs a custom piece of art or something, since an emblem may not be enticing enough for some people (and I should make a note in the OP that we are giving an emblem to champs). But who would make that stuff? Sure as **** isn't gonna be me, I have no art skills (or any skills for that matter).

Years
  • They had ask me if I want to be part of the elite four. I would love to but the only problem is I have school and stuff.

I'm working on this, just a bit busy with school at the moment

Also srinator, I know we need to battle if you want to become champ, so if you want, you can VM me and we can set a time, or just wait til the weekend when i am more available

Years
  • I'm working on this, just a bit busy with school at the moment

Also srinator, I know we need to battle if you want to become champ, so if you want, you can VM me and we can set a time, or just wait til the weekend when i am more available

Awesome! I can't wait to see it.

Zekrom, I was going to volunteerbut however I do not own any photoshop or any programs like that anymore :C

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back