• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pro Wrestling Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I take that back now. Mike Adamle is a very good GM. He has produced some very interesting "Adamle Original" matches. Mainly the "5 man Championship Scramble" at Unforgiven.

Spoiler:

Know what you mean. At first I was like: 'Kane? How does he fit into this?'. Then after Kane made a Broadcast and Batista (Another Contestant) Interferred, it came clear to me. Well, that's the First Match Scheduled at Unforgiven.

:t152:

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    I thought they were gonna make Stevie Richards ECW Champion one day, and for a while, it looked like he was getting' a push. He... Just got sacked! After being so loyal, and working through bad injuries to his vocal chord.

And I agree... Edge and Taker inside the cell was the sh*t. Especially the ending of that match. XD

But... Unforgiven has two Championship Scrabble matches. That's gonna be the best PPV yet.

Scramble, NOT Scrabble. Ahem.

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
  • I have to say, seems like people reviewed summer slam well, I thought the PPV sucked. Even the Hell in a Cell wasn't that good. I really didn't see any great matches or redeeming features.

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    I don't know about America or that... But in the UK, we got to pay £14.95 for an event. Occasionally, Sky Sports airs one on their channel at no extra cost. And 8 out of 10 times, it's much better than the one I just paid money for.

Oh, you can almost smell the irony.

Years
  • Well, all 3 Shows have their own Championship Scramble Match. There is a Very good Chance at least 1 Title is going to change hands 20 Minutes Later. So, which do you think?

Mark Henry Loses his ECW Title
    Triple H loses his WWE Title
    CM Punk loses his World Heavyweight Title
    No one will Lose their Title

Which of those 4 Options do you think will happen? You can mix and match and say Mark Henry and CM Punk or CM Punk and Triple H or Triple H and Mark Henry lose their Title or you can say all 3.

:t152:

Max_Damage39

I am not pathetic!... Am I?
    Years
  • Triple H will keep his Title and move on to the long awaited Triple H vs Undertaker match later in the night.

Mark Henry will also keep his Title.

I don't believe that CM Punk even deserves the World Heavyweight Championship yet let alone defend it in a Championship Scramble. So I think he will lose it, probably to Batista, but I'd like to see Kane win it since he's only had 1 in his 15 or so year career.

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    Did anyone see SmackDown this week? Triple H of course won at Unforgiven and then pretended to offer support to the guys on SmackDown, after it was announced they were going to fight for a chance to battle Triple H again at No Mercy.

Good promo with Jeff Hardy mentioning the past groups Triple H was in. I'm not sure, but he may have broke character when doing so. He seems to respect Hunter, but is aware of his booking powers.

Years
  • Did anyone see SmackDown this week? Triple H of course won at Unforgiven and then pretended to offer support to the guys on SmackDown, after it was announced they were going to fight for a chance to battle Triple H again at No Mercy.

Good promo with Jeff Hardy mentioning the past groups Triple H was in. I'm not sure, but he may have broke character when doing so. He seems to respect Hunter, but is aware of his booking powers.

Smackdown was decent. It was kinda dragging in places up until the main event, which was awesome.

Years
  • Michael Cole is at his best when he works with Tazz.

I was a bit sceptical about the draft moves at first, but the way it's worked out has been perfect. I'm particularly impressed with the new Striker/Grisham duo.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back