• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Professor Bob's Breeding Center

Though there is already a rate system, i'm curious: How would you rate my thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PsyDragon Trainer

PokéPro?
Years
  • its because going for a specific nature takes time. i'm sure if you talked to Abdul, he may be able to get one for you pretty easily, though. its not like we have all of the time in the world to work on it. some of us do have lives outside of this site. i'm sorry for the long wait, and continue thanking you for your patience. you're not ignored, just a too specific of a request. if you want, i can breed you a Gible that you can breed yourself.

*Takes deep breath...* Well, I'm talking about BigWolf... Well, I'll wait...

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
  • oh, i see. lol sorry about that. well, i'll try my hand at it. but if i can't come up with something, did you just want a Gible? i even haven an extra Ditto i can give you if you need one. :D

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2007
    :D

I'm using the Diamond FC. I just deleted the other one out of my signature.

I'm trading you the eevee for it, right?

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
  • hey there, IPanda! good morning to you, and you too Big Wolf. :D dont worry, i'll get you a Seviper soon. :D working on a Gible for....hes not on... ok, i'll get right to work on your Seviper. :D

BigWolf

yea goodmornin to u linken and IPanda, been a long time, we had a big nite yesterday huh linken, after my brother finishes his battle we trade?

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
  • lol still need to breed for you. lol but once i'm done, sure. and last night... words can't explain, i don't think. it was very busy. lol :D

and your Seviper is ready, Yashiro. i just need your FC. never mind, its on your pro. i'll add you and head on. :D

Last edited:

BigWolf

alrite just tell me whe ya done, by that time my brother should be done(he told me he traded u earlier :P)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back