• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Professor Bob's Breeding Center

Though there is already a rate system, i'm curious: How would you rate my thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PsyDragon Trainer

PokéPro?
Years
  • ok ill get goin on it. do you have another good moveset poke or something not on my list a couple pages back.

first page said:
    For my eggs, let me put it this way: These Pokémon Eggs (or hatched, if you prefer) are virtually free unless you have what I'm looking for and are willing on trading it.

If the Treeco is too much trouble to give it free, then just a Gible...

Dude4552

A Naruto fan and proud of it!!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2020
    Can I have a squirtle egg? I'll trade any sinnoh starter for it.

CristWii

Noctowl Tamer
    Years
  • CristWii ---> what Pokémon would you like with Pkrs?

Shauna ---> i'm on right now. :D

Matt ---> sorry i took a while. think i'm going to give a male Bagon to Source2007. i might have a Pokémon with Flame Body or Magma Armor that i can throw at him, too. lol

I want:
    Lapras (pokerus)
    Eevee (shiny)
    And a Pokemon with Magma Armor or Flame Body.

Do I need a shiny to get shiny Eevee? Because if I do, then forget the shiny Eevee thing.

THANKS!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back