• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Professor Bob's Breeding Center

Though there is already a rate system, i'm curious: How would you rate my thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dmonsloth

a brave dratini
    a naive abra
    a brave ryhorn with dragon rush or thunder fang
    a modest piplup
    a adament absol
    a adament meditite

and I need 3 pokemon cloned also

Last edited:

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
  • hey there everyone. i'm so so so so so so so so so sorry i haven't been on in quite a few days. i hope you all can forgive me....

i still have to reinstall my OS...i haven't had any time for myself recently and it sucks, big time. i hope you can all forgive me for not doing much on the thread, and i'm very sorry for being so busy lately.

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
  • well...this is lovely. i'm not sure whether to close the Center or not, because my game crashed and i had to restart...from the beginning...and it doesn't seem that my thread is as highly visited as it once was. lol oh well... when everything is back up and running, i'll let you all know. and when it is, i'll have all TM's avialable. :D

BigWolf

now this really sucks and i still dont hav my ds :(, what else can go wrong :(

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
  • hard to say, besides the fact that it doesn't seem any of the other memebers are doing anything. guess the Center is still open, but people are going to have to make requests for now. lol thank god i went out and got an Action Replay DS, though. it won't be so hard to return to my former glory. but, you know what? in a way, this was a good thing, because now my PC on the game is empty. previously, my PC was so full that i didn't know what to do with all of my Pokémon. lol

BigWolf

so that means even the shinys are now gone :(

edit: even the scyther and i didnt clone it either :(

BigWolf

alrite but when i get my ds back(hopefully he comes back today)we have a lot of orders to fill

edit: and i have to clone :(, theres somethin wrong wit my post, it still says 0

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
  • guess i'll check out the last few pages and see what there is then. :D

EDIT: that sucks.... i wonder why you post still says zero? of course, i know i have more than 121. and hopefully you get your DS back. sucks that you still don't have it...i'm sorry to hear that.

BigWolf

well whenever i get my ds back im tradin my shiny larvitar(cloned, 4 a shiny adament beldum, he he he :P )

BigWolf

well just to let u know Abdul got his wifi back up, now he can hopefully help

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back