• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Professor Bob's Breeding Center

Though there is already a rate system, i'm curious: How would you rate my thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Narutonoor

Pokémon Collector
Years
  • Pineco
    Caterpie
    Weedle
    Tropius
    Tangela
    Koffing
    Nidoran F
    Stayru
    Delibird
    Carvanha
    Zangoose
    Kangaskhan
    Absol
    Is what I'm interested in. What Pokemon do you want for them?
    I mean define "any" pokemon.
    Pm the answer please.

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
  • well, i've got to build up my stock of Pokémon again (had to restart), but it shouldn't take me long to get them. :D

and when i say "Anything", i mean anything. from Bidoof to Starly, or Magikarp to Feebas. ANYTHING. lol

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2011
    Okay thats good I was waiting to see who won...but yeah so anyway if you can get one may I please when you get time have one?

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2011
    Thanks very much I've tried for the riolu othere places but they wanted other shinies I didnt have.

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2011
    Hey When you get time blocking all my other requests (all 3 sorry bout all them for now) Can you clone the Eevee that you gave me, i'm trying to get all the eeveeolutions. I cloned it once but now it seems impossible.

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
  • Narutonoor - if you go back to post #2163, you might read something like this:

well, i've got to build up my stock of Pokémon again (had to restart), but it shouldn't take me long to get them. :D

and when i say "Anything", i mean anything. from Bidoof to Starly, or Magikarp to Feebas. ANYTHING. lol

darkcloud - ...trying to think of what your other three were...lol but i can clone more Eevee for you. that means you have two, so i'll clone 7 more. :D

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2011
    Well as for my requests I wanted Cydaquil,Scizor and Riolu...but that eevee that I cloned I made it a Jolteon so I guess you have to give me less which is fine and I know you dont have them now so dont worry about rushing to get them.

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
  • lol, ok. i have the Scizor at least right now. i'll have to clone that one. and i'll let you know when the 7 Eevees are done (i do mean seven, there's now a total of 9 Evolutions, i do believe). lol lets see...

Flareon
    Jolteon
    Vaporeon
    Espeon
    Umbreon
    Leafeon
    Glaceon...maybe its only seven, then. lol i thought there were more. lol

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2011
    two questions for you one is it shiny(just curious)? and is there anyway you could breed so its a Syther so I can Ev. train it? Its fine if you cant. Yeah there are quite alot of eevee's now it's hard to get each evolution.

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
  • lol, Nintendo keeps coming out with new evo's for Eevee...though they skipped the 3rd Gen. lol but i can do that for you. i have shiny and normal. which would you prefer? :D

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2011
    I would prefer the shiny but It's up to you. Yeah imagine 5th they come out with a ghost type eevee or a some other type they havent used yet lol.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back