• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Professor Bob's Breeding Center

Though there is already a rate system, i'm curious: How would you rate my thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Appletun

Trucy Wright ★★
Years
  • Could you breed me a Spinda please? I can't give you much, but I've got some Egg move Cranidos w/ Earthquake, Thrash and Crunch if you'd be interested? ^^

robie392

Pokemon Prof.
    Years
  • 1.sorry I have been away so long i have a heart/blood pressure disorder called POTS or Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome and its worsened the past few days!
    2. Anyway here's my list of events,rares,shines (all except Rhyperior and Regigigas 100% sure there legit since I traded for the Rhyperior and Regigigas its the only thing I'm not certain about but I think there legit is legit
    3.Im giving them away for FREE since I cloned them but there is still limited supply of 5 of each its first come first sereved just offer a Pokemon you do not want and there you have it.

THE LIST:
    Rayquaza UT(shiny)
    Vulpix UT(shiny)
    Rhyperior UT(shiny)
    Regigigas UT(Movie Event)
    Phione UT(Hayley Event)
    Surfing Pikachu UT(PBR Event)
    Electivire UT(PBR Event)
    Magmotar UT(PBR Event)
    Feebas UT

Last edited:

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
  • Rudy23 - i'll take anything! :D

robie392 - sorry to hear that....i hope things get better for you. too young to be going through something like that... just get as much rest as you can. unless they advise not too. again, i hope things get better for you.

and, if at all possible, could i get one of each?

dabadestalbo690 - anything. yes, i mean it. i'll take anything. :D

Shining Platinum

Lovin' Kallen till I die!
    Years
  • Let's see
    Want:
    Sneasel w/ Razor Claw
    Gligar w/ Razor Claw

Offer:

Take a look at my thread!

And i'd like my Pokemon pre-hatched!

Last edited:
    Years
  • 1.sorry I have been away so long i have a heart/blood pressure disorder called POTS or Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome and its worsened the past few days!
    2. Anyway here's my list of events,rares,shines (all except Rhyperior and Regigigas 100% sure there legit since I traded for the Rhyperior and Regigigas its the only thing I'm not certain about but I think there legit is legit
    3.Im giving them away for FREE since I cloned them but there is still limited supply of 5 of each its first come first sereved just offer a Pokemon you do not want and there you have it.

THE LIST:
    Rayquaza UT(shiny)
    Vulpix UT(shiny)
    Rhyperior UT(shiny)
    Regigigas UT(Movie Event)
    Phione UT(Hayley Event)
    Surfing Pikachu UT(PBR Event)
    Electivire UT(PBR Event)
    Magmotar UT(PBR Event)
    Feebas UT

Can I have the Surfing Pikachu or the Vulpix?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back