• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Project HIPD-Humans Injected with Pokemon DNA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • :: Good girl! *claps* Man, birthdays are fun. I just went sledding and my pants froze it was funny. Until I couldn't move anymore. ::

" THERE IT IS!! " Jason yelled as Skippey came to where the lab was. He recalled the giant Arcanine and ran as fast as he could to the door. He suddenly turned to Kitty, a serious look on his face.

" This could get a bit ugly. You take somewhere, and I'll go to where Eclipse and Emily are. Take out as many as you can. If you find our friends, tell them that they should try and get as many scientists don as possible, " He said darkly. He motioned for Kitty to stay and ran through the door.

Now that the word had gotten out that the 'morphs' were loose, the building was buzzing with people. Even worse, they seemed to have weapons.

Jason tried skirting the people and getting to where Emily and Eclipse were, but some things just couldn't be avoided.

One guy spotted him and rushed forward, intending to bach his skull in with a baseball bat. Jason side stepped and delivered him a blow to the neck. The guy shrank to the floor.

Jason, not wanting to take any longer, ran in the direction his mental bond told him.

mizu-dragon

Head of the Strategist League
    Years
  • <Emily... whatever you do, don't touch anything in here...> I sucked in my breath as another pain shot through my entire nerve system. Shuddering, I curled up in the floor and instinctively covered myself with my wings. <ArG!> It hurt so bad that I was hoping I would black out soon.
    <I think... what they injected us with earlier... is reacting with my chemical structure... eRK...> Emily looked really worried and I was sorry to worry her but I just couldn't get up. My wings started spazzing a little.
    <I am so scared!> I cried. I didn't know what was going to happen. I didn't know if I would live. The room began to darken as my heartbeat quickened.
    <Emily... I'm sorry...> I gasped out. <I'm sorry if I can't be here anymore... to help...>
    ...-lights out-

Years
  • :: I know you didn't make Eclipse die, or you would've quit already. <.< ::

Jason was gasping for air as he ran down the hall. He almost ran past it, when he heard a soft crying sound. He turned around and slid to a halt in the doorway.

He saw Emily in their and Eclipse too. Both looked pretty weak.

" Emily... Eclipse... " He sucked in his breath as he said this. Walking quickly into the room, he bent down next to Eclipse.

" ... " He was silent, wondering what he should do, when the clop-clop-clopping of people running down the hall filled his ears. He shoved his finger to his mouth and motioned for them to be quiet.

Trying to make his breathing quiet, he stood behind the door, waiting to hit the assailant. He almost did too, but then he slipped and fell.

This was probably for the better, because the one who showed up at the door was (whatshisname, the host), with a band of other morphs.

From his position on the ground, Jason waited until they were over the shock of Emily and Eclipse in their different states, and said, " Guys... we need to get out of here. Make a call or something that everyone will notice as a sign to get out of here. And Get these two back to the house. I'll be along. Get Kitty too, she's here. " And he motioned with his hand at his friends, the treehouse, and the building.

Years
  • :: Well, gotta post, this, or I'll forget.... ::

Jason walked slowly through the halls, looking for someone to help him. He was sure, that with his 'persuaison' he could get some creep to give him answers.

He found one of these creeps hiding in a lab. They seemed to be unaware of the fighting, and was busy with something. Jason walked up behind him, and grabbed the man's shirt.

" Tell me how to help Eclipse and Emily, " he said as the man let out a startled gasp.

" You m-mean the f-freaks? " He questioned. Jason growled at him, and nodded slowly.

" Those are my friends. Tell me how to help them. I think you guys poisoned them, or something. Tell me how to fixe it, NOW. " Jason said in a low voice, releasing the man from his grasp.

The man emitted a small, unintelligable squeak, and raised a shaking hand to point at a table behind Jason. Jason let the man tremble and eyed him before turning away to the table. He did not notice, however, that the man got up and made his slow way towards the him.

Almost didn't notice the pinprick of a needle in the small of his back. Didn't hear anything as he slumped against the wall, unconscious. Or that the man hit him with a glass beaker that shattered on the ground nex to Jason.

" Lights out, kid. That was for the abuse you never dealt to me. But, you're going to be dead for a while. "

Back at the mansion/treehouse, Kitty was raging at Pika.

" Pika-chan! I can't believe you! Jason should be back by now! Should be! I'm going to get him! " She screamed at a dreary Pika.

" But Miss Kitty! He said bring you back here! As my dut of sworn protecte-- " He yelled back in a kind of defeated voice, but was cut off as Kitty snarled, " I'm going to get him. "

:: Sorry for the DoublePost and all, but you guys are like deadweights. ::

mizu-dragon

Years
  • ::well sorry, would be easier if Emily would do sumthin'::

The world was dark. Somehow, I was conscious, but not of the normal world as I knew it to be. All around me I was surrounded by nothingness; there was no change from up to down to left to right. I could move about but I felt as if I was no longer in my body.

Then a bright light pricked the darkness and flashed all around me. Alyssa, it called.

I was very afraid, but answered. <Who is Alyssa?>

Alyssa, it called again. Your destiny is a fault of another's perception, and you no longer know yourself as you were.

<I am not Alyssa! I am Eclipse, Umbreot, escapee of the Hybrid laboratory. I have seen life and death, captivity and freedom. Who are you to say who I am, or who I was meant to be?>

I am the basis of the life-force. The light answered. The mistakes of many have redirected your path from the one that was intended for you. You are no longer human, but live under a different identity. This life you live will only prove to be far more dangerous than life as a human. You gave up your chances, however, to change back so that others could be saved.

<So what if I did?> The light was blinding me, but I wasn't about to give in to any tricks.

You have one last chance, one last fork in the road. I have chosen this opportunity to ask you once more, for the fate of many rest on the decision of one. Who are you inside, Alyssa... or Eclipse?

Who do you promise to be for the rest of your eternity?

::So I'm out like a light and having a vision. So sue me. X3::

Years
  • :: Whatever. At least you posted. *shrugs* ::

Kitty walked out the door, but then turned back on a different thought. She stalked into the house, brooding quietly on her thoughts. Then she muttered, " All right... ", and went through the tree to search for a few certain people. She finally found them, talking and laughing together at a table; she found Jake and Nightfall.(that was his name, right?...)

" Hey guys.... " she said as she walked up to them. And she told them what had happened to Emily and Eclipse. " So, basically, your girlfriends are poisoned, I think.... " She said, all the while ignoring there cries of astonishment. Leading them through the halls, they found their way to the room where Emily and Eclipse were laying; in Jason's room, on his bed.(don't mess this part up, y'hear?)

They rushed to their friends' sides and sort of broke down. One second they were mourning, and the next second they were yelling, and the next, they were sad again. And then they were saying, " We have to help! Where are those BAS****S who did this? "

Before they could get any farther in this 'thrilling' conversation, however, Kitty pulled them out into the hall.

" Not so fast. Now YOU help ME rescue MY boyfriend. "

They were mad, but then they saw she meant it, and half-agreed.

" So, uh, where is Jason? " Jake asked, scratching his scaly neck. Kitty shook her head in obvious frustration, and said, " At the Lab Place. Now, you guys are going to come with me to get him back. He's probably unconcious already.... " She said to them. Nightfall sort of frowned, and Jake did likewise.

:: Sorry for powerplaying, but I have so many good ides, *friend in background:'For once.'* ZACH! *turns around and smacks him* We'll just shut him up for a while, *tells him that Josh is going out with Bailey*. You don't know these people, and I needed names to use. Soooo... I used my friends! ::

EDIT: HUGE EDIT: Hey, culd you guys post some better profiles? I'm gonna make a comic. And the sign-ups weren't really any help except for Yami's _Girl.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Aug 16, 2008
    Meitew has returned. Jon, the strange, troublesome boy who injected himself with 2 very poweful Pokemon's DNA, is back. He has faught his evil and won. But he never forgot that there were still others in the facility.

--------------------

"I may not be bad anymore, but I know I won't be trusted when I first return. I must do it secretly. I must rescue the others. I owe it to them."

Meitew uses his phychic and morphing powers to look like his previous self- Jon. He appears human to the eye. Only under a microscope does his DNA read that he is actually a Pokemon/human hybrid.

Meitew flies silently over the dark clouds that cover the sky. Conviently, he can control the weather to an extent. Keeping himself hidden by the clouds, Meitew glides in for a landing, using his Ditto morphing powers to give himself a bird-like appearance for easier flight.

Morphing back, Meitew enters the facility silently and unknowingly by phychicly disabling all the security cameras and alarms. Turning into a scientist-looking person, he starts walking down a hallway that has a big sign hanging over it- Live Specimens --->

Ducking into a broom closet, Meitew morphs into a clone of the ceiling with eyes and sticks to it. Then, he sends out a phychic beacon, alerting all Pokemon/human mixes that he is here and he is no longer evil. Help is on the way, but even a Mewtwo/Ditto mix may not be strong enough to save the specimens and return them to normal...

PS- This thread idea (which I joined a long time ago) could make an awesome TV show!

Last edited:
    Years
  • :: OMG! DID YOU EVEN READ MY POST, YAMI'S GIRL!? ::

" Okay... " Kitty muttered as she checked for people. Jake and Nightfall were with her. Turning back to them, she continued, " the plan is to, um... " she paused to think, " make it up as we go along! "

Jake looked at her with confusion, and Nightfall turned away. Kitty didn't notice, and went ahead to check the next hall.

She turned back, and studied both them.

" Well, Nightfall and I can go in stealth, but, ummm, Jake, you're sort of hard to hide. So, Nightfall and I go ahead, and then.... " She outlined the plan, and transformed. Ran down the hall, turned a corner, skidded to a halt and whistled. The two guys joined her in a few short seconds.

Nightfall's turn, following the same procedure, he whistled a short blast. And again was joined by the other two.

Kitty again, but this time, after following the scent of Jason, instead of a short, shrill whistle, it was a long, urgent one. She was warning the other two about the scientists swarming the hall in front of her.

F*CK. This is where Jason is.... She thought.

Running back down the hall to where they were waiting. " Jake, I need you to, um, bust through some scientists, so we can get Jason out of here.... "

:: I had an eye doctor's appointment today, and I need a new perscription, so I had to have my eyes dialated(sp?), and now my pupils almost cover my entire eye so you can't even see it, and light realllllllly hurts, and I look like I'm on crack. ::

Yami's Girl

PC's unofficial Yami lover^^
    Years
  • :: To be honest? No. XD Well, I skimmed it, actually. I read room an' I figured we were still in "The Lab". *postie is now deleted*::

I woke up on a bed.

Ok, I like a change of scenery an' all but Jason's room?

I tried to get up and a wing drapped over my face. Why couldn't I be lying on Eclipse? I gingerly pushed her off my back. I rolled onto back, closing my wings around me. I sighed.

Uh, my Whole body hruts! I sat up. Ah! Pain! I put a claw on my back and rubbed it. Why must this happen? I staggered to a standing position.

"Jason! Jason? JASON!!!" No one answered. "Where might they be?"

::Is this better? I think I got it right this time. Listening to you Ipod and trying to read is kinda hard.::

Years
  • :: Ipod? *sulks in corner*
    Yeah, listening to music and reading at the same time is pretty hard.
    Umm, when it says 'Advanced situation Encoding PNG' on the Oekaki, and it won't load my picture, should I be worried? ||||| ::

" ... Cool. "

And off he went, to get revenge on the scientists, well, he was actually just getting them away from the door, but whatever. While he was doing that, Kitty and Nightfall were into the room. And they saw Jason, against the wall, ayes open, but staring at nothing, mouth open slightly and frowning.

Kitty shook him, but to no great avail. All she managed to do was feel how cold he was. She gasped and put her ear to his neck.

" ... thank goodness.... " He was still breathing. As he wouldn't awaken, and she couldn't just slap him, Kitty decided it was best to carry him out. She motioned for Nightfall, and they carried him out.

" Jake, we're leaving! " She called as they dashed down the hall. Jake heard this, and came to bring up the rear, pounding down the hall behind them.

" So, I think you should go and fly with him, Jake, as you're strong enough and can fly. Nightfall can go with you, and I'll meet you back at the place. "

They nodded. And they flew, while Kitty changed back into her morph form, and through the forest she went. Gone before anyone could see them flee.

:: I've been logged in for so long, it won't let me LOGOUT! And I was going to take over my friend's username.... Perfectly safe, as he left, umm... a year ago. ::

Yami's Girl

Years
  • ::Yes, it is. XD I also got Yu-gi-oh: Nightmare Troubadour and I've already beaten Yami! Yay! Of course, I had to resart the game a few times but hey! I won! Who can argue with that?::

I staggered out into the hallway. No one was there.

This is strange... "Jake! Nightfall! Anyone?" I leaned against the wall. "Whoo, that fight took a lot outta me!" I slid and sat on the floor. "I wonder where everyone is..."

::And if you can't submit you pictures that IS a bad thing. BTW witch avy do you like better? The one I had yestarday or this blinkie one.::

Years
  • :: The blinkie. I got DNAngel vol. 10 yesterday. Up to which volume do you have so far? ::

:: Oh, yeah! Sorry for all that powerplaying, but I was getting bored, aand I refuse to let this die. ::

" Jason! JASON! " She yelled his name and it echoed throughout the room. Kitty's room. " Oh, I give up! Maybe Emily can get him.... "

She exited the room, leaving him there, and went to his room. And found Emily stumbling around. Okay, she was actually stumbling around in the hall, but yeah.

" Heya... think you could help me get Jason to wake up? He's out of it, and I want to avoid hurting him as much as possible, and... okay I don't really want to avoid it, but it wouldn't look good if the heroine of the story did that huh? " She said.

:: So, what's the favorite thing you got for Noel? ::

Yami's Girl

Years
  • ::I glad you like the other one, cuz I do too. XD I don't have DNAngel manga because I don't have money for it.::

I stood up.

"Um, sure, I guess..." I looked at Eclipse. What if she wakes up and no one's here... But she'd send message to us, I would think... I sighed. "I'd be glad to help, Kitty. When do we leave?"

:: Posties are very short lately.::

Years
  • :: I'll flame her, I'll so flame her.... WHAT?! I said that out loud?! Talking about b_a. ::

Kitty entered the room where Jason was.

" Notice you didn't like Jason's room much, but we didn't think it would be good to have you in seperate rooms. " She said.

She walked over to Jason's side, and sat down on a chair worriedly.

" He won't wake up. He was staring into space earlier, so I closed his eyelids, but... Emily, the only hope for you and Eclipse is for you guys to figure out a way to make a formula! You were the scientist and all! "

Years
  • :: C'MON, GUYS! POST.... ::

" I'm just glad we all got to you guys in time. It's good they couldn't do anything to you. Jason's fault we saved you. Thank him. " Kitty babbled. She was next to Jason's side, and she wasn't all that worried anymore, but talking to Emily. And babbling, babbling, pausing, and then babbling again.

:: Ah... I keep writing this story in Computer class when I'm not sposed to,a nd it's about when me an' my friends are in College. Hangovers... lots of hangovers. ::

mizu-dragon

Years
  • ::oh shnap! I didn't realize you guys got this far. My email is supposed to notify me when someone posts, sorry about that... ^^; ::

<...I am whomever shall best serve as a guardian to my true friends,> I answered.

Without warning everything around me suddenly disappeared: The light, the dark, the voice, were gone. I became aware of a strange feeling in my limbs...

...which turned out to be just me waking up. I opened my eyes. What am I doing in Jason's room?

I attempted to rise from the bed but as soon as I sat up I got really sick to my stomach. "Urgg..."

I stumbled over to the bathroom and shut the door. The poison had gone to my stomach and I didn't want to mess up Jason's floor if I ended up tossing my cookies.

::well what did you expect? Also, sorry about the story going out. Once Lugia's Cavern returns, I'll resume that.::

Years
  • :: I was sort of wondering about that. Heh. I've like, triple-posted, and I'm not banned. I'm very lucky. Or just stupid. You can choose! {Me: Go for the second one! The second one!!!111one!} ::

Kitty heard someone moaning from Jason's room, went to check, and saw no one. Eclipse was in the bathroom. " Well... SHE'S UP! " Kitty yelled. She trotted back to Emily, and sat down again.

:: W00! Page Count! ::

mizu-dragon

Years
  • After spending a while in the bathroom I felt rather weak but no longer sick, so I opened the door to leave... and quickly collapsed onto the floor.
    Oh, great. I can't even move right. I doubt my psychic powers will work too well...

I tried calling out for help as I crawled out of the bathroom. <Emily? Jason? Somebody? Can anyone hear me...> I sat up against the wall and tried to steady myself enough to get up, but the best I could do was shuffle along the floor, and my wings were heavy. bleh...

::Yes, I changed my name. b_a is now m_d.::

Last edited:

IceDrake

Dragons PWN
    Years
  • :: Why? Oh, btw, this is Gohan. My friends account. :) ::

" Oh, she's up. Fweee, let's go get her, " Kitty said. She was acting... really stupid. (like me most of the time. I act drunk at the bus stop, and all the little kids freak out. )

She rushed to where Eclipse was, and said. " Do you need help? 'Cause you kind of look like it. "

I'm so blunt! Hah, being blunt is fun!

:: Apparently, I'm an egocentric. D: :) ::

Yami's Girl

Years
  • :: I HAVE RETURNED! ...In case you was wunderin' mys commuter wouldn't let me postie![/stupidness] XD My computer blew itself up(well, that's what I say) and it took FOREVER to fix. Sometimes I hate my life.::

I was real busy trying to fix up something to get Jason awake, that I almost didn't notice Kitty calling out about Eclipse. I got up and walked out of the room. Eclipse was on the ground and Kitty standing over her. I rolled my eyes. She was never the helpful sort, I thought. I walked over and picked up Eclipse, leaving Kitty standing there like an idiot. I walked back into the room and propped Eclipse up against the wall.

I waved my hand. <Eclipse? I need your help making this potion thingie for Jason. I think I might know what I need for it, but...> I trailed off. I didn't really want to tell her I didn't have the confidence to do it alone.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back