• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Project Pokemon

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
Years
  • Raydin closed his eyes and smiled. In his head he was cursing over and over.

"Ah yes. Rose. That's right. I didn't meet you at a bar, I met you shortly after you left the house of that boy you seemed so romantically involved with. What was his job again? Oh right, right. He was a new government agent assigned to this sector. As I recall, working with New Government is punishable by death in Eclipse isn't it? Well, let's hope your friend here is willing to hide a secret that could get him killed as well."

Raydin grinned now.

"Also, in case you plan on killing me or deleting something from my memory, I'm not the only one that knows."

Raydin thought to himself: Pokenav emergency signal Flare. He hoped that the pokenav would activate while his armor was down.

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
    Years
  • Cyril focused and stared at the boy's eyes with all his might. Hypnosis. Hypnosis. Nobody could resist his stare at full power, nobody.

You are under my control. Tell me your name. Tell me everything about you, boy.Who are you working for. What is your armor. What is your purpose. EVERYTHING.

Cyril sent the thoughts into his brain. The voice he sent was cold and creepy, the exact opposite of his own voice.

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
  • Raydin felt the boy probing his mind and he tried to close his eyes. The directions were forced into his brain and he began following them. Raydin's mind wandered. He could only resist for so long...

"M-my name is Ray-rayd-ARRRGH G-GET OUT OF M-Raydi-"

His mind raced. He boy was probing him with electric impulses from his mind. It was like radiation. Raydin started to smile slightly. He released his armor and thought "withdraw". His armor enveloped him and he was surrounded by his lead shell.

"Rapid spin you ARSE!"

Raydin started spinning, and he began moving quickly away from the two eclipse agents.

Aura.Lucario

Years
  • "I got his name." Cyril snickered, "His name is Raydin. But I cannot get anything else from him. So he has blastoise armor. Next time I'll try to put him to sleep then insert a nightmare into his brain."

Cyril turned to Rose, "Don't worry about what secret. I was so focused with my eyes I didn't hear a thing. As for Raydin, I don't know who's he working for. But I hope he's not working for the New Government."

Last edited:

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
  • Raydin cursed when he was a safe distance away. That guy was obviously an armor wielder, and his armor could probe minds. Raydin kicked the ground after coming out of the rapid spin. From where he could see it, he had four possible plans. 1. Go get Zapdos who was probably in the woods. Pros: he would have assistance in fighting the eclipse members. Cons: Zapdos would probably kill him. 2. He could go and talk to Flare, and risk leading the eclipse there. No, he might not get paid. 3. He could leave town. HELL NO. HE WAS GOING TO GET HIS MONEY. 4. He could talk to 'Scarfy' qnd make some sort of deal. That would work. He'd leave his armor on, so he could switch to withdraw if neccessary. Raydin began walking back, hands up.

"Hey scarfy, I have a proposition for you. But if you try to worm your way into my head, and I'm out." He looked at Rose. "And you stay right where you are unless you feel like you need another nap."

Aura.Lucario

Years
  • Apparently the blastoise armored boy came back.

Cyril snickered, "I'm good at naps. If I can put people to sleep I can wake them up twice as easy. But if you want to make a deal, go ahead I'm all ears. Say something I don't want to hear, and I'll make sure you won't wake up."

He didn't know what he was up to, but he wanted to listen.

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
  • Raydin nodded and lowered his hands.

"I am Raydin, Blastoise user. I have had this armor for almost 4 years and I am a neutral party. I have taken out an equal number of BOTH NG's and Eclipse agents. I came to this city hoping to find some cash and found Rose." Raydin eyed Rose and continued. " I knocked her out with the intent of removing her armor, which would have undoubtedly killed her. She was saved by a passing armor user and I fled. I met up with my current boss, who told me to gather information on any armor users in this area. She has a serious vendetta against eclipse by the way. Now, i'm willing to lend my services to you provided that you can beat this price."

Raydin tossed a piece of paper containing a large ammount of zeros at Cyril.

Now, do you want me or not?

Last edited:

Aura.Lucario

Years
  • (P.S it's Cyril not Cyrus)

Cyril thought for a while, then lied, "I do not belong to the NG. I'm not in Eclipse either. I am a roamer, and right now, I don't think I need any spying. If she has a serious vendetta against Eclipse, that has nothing to do with me."

Cyril looked at Rose and winked, then turned back to Raydin, lying, "This fellow Umbreon user was my classmate in elementary school, and I don't want her to get hurt."

Cyril's blue scarf danced with the wind behind his neck, and even though there wasn't a bit of wind in the forest, the scarf was blown and lifted lightly by invisible gusts of wind all the time.

Cyril decided that it was too crowded here, and pressed a button on his toolbelt. He whispered to Rose, so softly that Raydin couldn't hear, "I've registered my contact into your system. If you have insomnia, if you want someone else to have insomnia, or if you just want reinforcements, give me a call. I'm always ready." He looked at Raydin then walked back towards the main street.

Last edited:

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
  • Raydin sighed deeply. He turned to Rose and smiled a bit.

"Your friend is a pretty good liar when he's not winking. I almost believed the whole 'I'm not eclipse' thing up until I saw him look away and wink. Subtle hand signals work so much better than winking in my opinion."

Raydin leaned against a wall and sighed.

"You should probably get going though. Set up a nice place for you to mess around in..." Raydin chuckled. She probably wasn't the kind of girl that did things like that. "But in all seriousness, I'm not in the mood to get electrocuted at the moment, so uh, you want to get going? I have somewhere I've gotta be, and I don't want you following me."

Raydin stared at Rose, waiting for her to respond or leave.

Aura.Lucario

Years
  • What is he up to...Cyril turned and watched from behind. He's still there with Rose.

Cyril decided to stay and watch for a while. His scarf was blue now, but his hand was on the button, ready to activate it in case Raydin did something to Rose.

Seraph Darkfire

Angel of Black Flame
    Years
  • Seraph was feeling better by the time he woke up. He actually felt ten times better than he did before..and not all of it was because he had gotten some sleep. He was still thinking about Rose.

When he had woken up and saw her gone, he had momentarilly freaked out, thinking she had been kidnapped. When he saw the note he sighed and stuck it into his pocket. He then went toward the city looking to get something to eat. He was starving.

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
  • Raydin looked to his left for a moment and cursed. The Zapdos was walking towards them, seemingly with no particular goal in mind. Raydin looked back at Rose and put his hand on her shoulder. "Register" Raydin nodded at her and tilted his head towards zapdos, trying to get her to notice. After that, he started to wal away, hoping that the Zapdos hadn't noticed him.

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
    Years
  • Flare suddenly looked up as she felt her Pokenav go off, causing others to look at her. The woman mumbled an apology and reached into her pocket to take the phone out. However, just as she looked at the screen the Pokenavi went off. Cursing under her breath, Flare put the phone back into her pocket and finished her drink. She laid the money on the counter and walked out.

Flare looked around the town as she moved through it, wondering how the Blastoise was coming along. He might be calling soon. However, that thought went away when she saw a familar face. Even without the armor on, Flare knew that she was looking at the Zapdos user. With a low growl, the Moltres user stomped over to the Zapdos.

"Hey, you! The one with the blond hair!" Flare shouted, not caring that she attracted attention to herself and the boy. When she reached the armor user, she glared hatefully and growled, "What the hell did you think you were doing!? That was a Team Eclipse member! How could you protect her!!"

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Ralph's ever persistent bad luck held. He was lost in the middle of the forrest, miles of trees in all directions. He thought he was so close to the new town, to freedom, but alas, he was cursed, it seemed. Ralph decided to rest where he was. He couldn't ask for directions, as there was no one around for miles. He cursed a bit.

Next time, I'm buying a guide. He thought to himself.

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
  • Rose growled at him before turning her head and seeing Seraph walking out of the woods. She growled again when she saw the girl yelling at him. She went over there swiftly and quietly. "What he does is his business. I didn't want to fight you but now I don't care. If you have a problem with Team Eclipse I don't care at all and if attacking me will satisfy you. I won't fight back!" she hissed eyes narrowed her armor remained unactivated.

Seraph Darkfire

Angel of Black Flame
    Years
  • Seraph sighed "I just came to get something to eat" he said softly "If I have to fight you again, I will, but this time, I won't let you get away" his eyes turned cold "and you" he looked at Rose "Don't provoke a fight" his eyes flashed.

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
  • Rose looked down as his eyes flashed when he spoke to her. "I won't...sorry" she said soft enough only he could hear it as she averted from looking at his cold eyes.

Seraph Darkfire

Angel of Black Flame
    Years
  • Seraph touched her shoulder and looked her in the eyes. His were softer, and told her that he just didn't want her to get hurt again. He cared about her so he had to be tough.

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
  • Rose smiled softly and gave him a slight nod of understanding as she gazed into his eyes. Not thinking about Moltress girl right there or the fact that Cyril might still be close by. She didn't look away from him and smiled blushing as her stomach growled.

Seraph Darkfire

Angel of Black Flame
    Years
  • He laughed "I am hungry too, lets go get something to eat" he said smiling softly. He had been hungry since the second he woke up.

Back